seadog
Bodmin Tew
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:25 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
But greenjock you know you fathered my baby.................and by the way you still haven't paid any maintenance.

I took one look at it and cried. Then ran off with the midwife Razz
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:26 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Sensible, nothing to do with you obviously. It will sort itself out in a day or two. But sadly we have had to go against our banning procedure and suspend General Rastus and Dane for certain things over the last week or two while we discuss it over the next few days.
We have few rules, and certainly don't have any side one way or the other regarding views on Argyle. But there are certain abuses that go too far for an internet forum. This particular problem is a Twitter problem with users of Pasoti and ex users and that is where the problem lays.
I applaud your actions, the freedoms of ATD are not to be abused.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:06 pm

Looks like Newell is now back on Exeweb slagging off all and sundry again, not the kind of action associated with a Club representative. His enemies increase. He is like the Cain Dingle of Internet Forums, although alot fatter and without hair.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:11 pm

Oh Dear

WTF is going on?
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:18 pm

I have to say that Newell is right on this topic, kind of. Dane was spreading a rumour via pm that the shirts Newell was selling were not legit, he even pm'ed me about it several weeks ago. It was treated with the contempt it quite rightly deserved and mods were informed at the time. Hence one of the reasons why Dane has been put on hold and why Dane has been "twitting" with Newell ever since.

However, as Dane has been boasting and communicating with Newell tonight, I think Newell's about to score another own goal because it is now extremely apparent what the pair have been up to! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:22 pm

But where on ATD was this rumour posted?
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:26 pm

Another good point Ricks, I'm not sure I posted it but I may have. Anyway, what the hell, leave Newell to it, this could turn out to be a real corker! lol!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:27 pm

I was moved to defend ATD on Pasoti.

Do I need therapy?
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:32 pm

Of course you do but I kinda wish you didn't, it was going to be hilarious watching Newell slot that ball into his own net again! lol!
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:46 pm

I've still got the PM dane sent me that says he has screenshots of a pm from another mod on pasoti saying Newell faked the shirts! Newell can have it if he likes.

Newell is wrong though, the "freaks of ATD" are not spreading rumours or anything else nobody has said "i've heard a rumour Newell fakes the shirts". Another own goal from him but hey ho looks like dane and Newell have been up to little games to try and cause more trouble between ATD and Pasoti, shame it hasn't worked though hey! lol!
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:48 pm

I have the pm's from Dane and I know someone that has the twitter comments from Dane lol!

What's the betting that thread gets moved, edited or deleted? Newell no longer a mod eh, we'll see! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:50 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Do I need therapy?

Not at all, you need a medal or a jannerbanner!

But what we do need from Newell is a link to back up his claims.

If it bothers Rope a Dope Soper so much that Dane is suspended? I suggest he be reinstated to explain himself!

Every man has a right to defend himself - except on the farm.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:52 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Do I need therapy?

Likewise
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Now instead of posting up a drama queen message on pasoti why not do the proper thing and take legal action against dane for libel?? There's enough evidence, he only has to contact the mods or individual members on here for the pm's and there you go.

He's threatened it enough times in the past yet despite there being plenty of evidence there is no sign of any libel action, now is that because he's actually feeding dane himself and the two of them are in on it together or am I just being cynical?

Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:00 am

Could someone post this on pasoti please. Dane bunney messaged me to say he had proof, from another mod on pasoti, that Ian Newell forges the signatures on these shirts he auctions, but didn't want to expose his friend. This was on the dame day that fame bunney posted on here pretending to be Ian Newell to cause trouble between the two sites. Dane also posted the details about the message to me from Ian Newell where Ian called a sponsor a c***, on exeweb that night AMD messaged me to show me. Now Dane bunney follows Ian Newell on twitter and they were tweeting about how he was banned from atd coincidentally 24 hours after their Twitter accounts were hacked. Dane also tweeted Chris Webb amd daz to say the same things and call atd users spastics. This is all available to see on twitter, so for Ian to be blaming atd is ridiculous and to deny being friends with Dane is equally ridiculous, you can look at their Twitter accounts. I posted about Danes allegations to show how he was playing games and it seems Ian Newell is in on the game. Pasoti users are quite rightly outraged about these allegations so they should know the truth about it all instead of raging at atd. An apology to atd would be in order Mr Newell, AMD it might be worth checking exeweb to see if it's the same person posting about the shirt allegation who posted the private message details. I'm sure it won't last long on pasoti as it shows Newell Dane bunney and daz in a bad light but someone please post this. Thamks
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:03 am

I think it's an attack on ATD that is designed to silent support for the Trust and to prevent questions arising regarding GAS.

Desperate people with desperate intentions, if it wasn't so funny it would be quite sad. All that will be achieved is that even more will join us to ask questions and question why such an agenda by so few exist.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:04 am

greenjock wrote:
Could someone post this on pasoti please. Dane bunney messaged me to say he had proof, from another mod on pasoti, that Ian Newell forges the signatures on these shirts he auctions, but didn't want to expose his friend. This was on the dame day that fame bunney posted on here pretending to be Ian Newell to cause trouble between the two sites. Dane also posted the details about the message to me from Ian Newell where Ian called a sponsor a c***, on exeweb that night AMD messaged me to show me. Now Dane bunney follows Ian Newell on twitter and they were tweeting about how he was banned from atd coincidentally 24 hours after their Twitter accounts were hacked. Dane also tweeted Chris Webb amd daz to say the same things and call atd users spastics. This is all available to see on twitter, so for Ian to be blaming atd is ridiculous and to deny being friends with Dane is equally ridiculous, you can look at their Twitter accounts. I posted about Danes allegations to show how he was playing games and it seems Ian Newell is in on the game. Pasoti users are quite rightly outraged about these allegations so they should know the truth about it all instead of raging at atd. An apology to atd would be in order Mr Newell, AMD it might be worth checking exeweb to see if it's the same person posting about the shirt allegation who posted the private message details. I'm sure it won't last long on pasoti as it shows Newell Dane bunney and daz in a bad light but someone please post this. Thamks

Better still, if anyone feels the need to post a link to this thread, even better!
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:07 am

GOB wrote:
greenjock wrote:

Better still, if anyone feels the need to post a link to this thread, even better!

Newell was shown the link on exeweb so if he actually bothered to read it himself he would see what's actually really going on
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:10 am

Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:
greenjock wrote:

Newell was shown the link on exeweb so if he actually bothered to read it himself he would see what's actually really going on

The problem that Newell has is that he thinks that all Pasoti users are as daft as him, fortunately they are not and will once again, see him for what he is.

Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:12 am

I see that now he realises he's made a prat of himself again he wants it sorted behind closed doors and via pm lol!

Silly, silly man.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:17 am

Im not bothered about Newell seeing it, it's the rest of pasoti who will see it's a total stitch up designed to run down this site. Ofcourse they're all outraged at atd, because Newell has chosen to twist the facts. Bunney has been tweeting noolypoo or ijn3 about it, along with daz and Chris Webb. For once the perceived paranoia of atd from pasoti users can be shown to be bullshit and Newell exposed. It will be deleted of course but even if one person sees the truth it's better than hundreds seeing the lies.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:21 am

Notice how the post from Newell the 'ex-Mod' Laughing has been stickied- wonder who by!
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:22 am

Oh Garry if you want to discuss it pmme. No Newell out in the open to expose yours and dame bunneys attempt to discredit atd. No private apology, out on the thread you started with one aim only. I won't hold my breath though.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:24 am

Exactly Jock!

It's taken a long, long time for people to realise what's been going on but slowly, one by one, everyone is now seeing it.

If he has a genuine friend out there they should be pointing a few things out to him and helping him with one or two issues and, to be frank, I'm starting to actually feel sorry for the guy.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:25 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Notice how the post from Newell the 'ex-Mod' Laughing has been stickied- wonder who by!

No surprise there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beware - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beware
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next