Bodmin Tew
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Rickler wrote:
greengenes wrote:
I hesitate to get involved in this but hey here goes .

From my point of view you missed an opportunity to deal with Dane when he posted pretending to be Ian a while back .He just can't help himself . He is a serial troller and was constantly causing problems on Pasoti in the past by using multiple accounts . He appears to have carried that over to this site . If Dane had been banned from this site for his attempted fraudulence on that occasion then none of this would have happened . I think you need to have a look at your policy of non banning as it clearly doesn't work . Dane got off very lightly that time and a pathetic attempt to apologise was accepted on here .

I don't think you'll ever grow as a site to any degree until you become less Pasoti centric . Why not just be yourselves and forget Pasoti .
As far as I can see this has a lot to do with personalties and sod all to do with Plymouth Argyle .

I'm not going to get involved in any arguements or discussions over this .

So you lay out the facts that banning Dane on Pasoti didn't work and then suggest we missed an opportunity by not taking the same course of action!

Brilliant! Do you know what one of the definitions of madness is?

As for having nothing to do with Argyle.. How naive are you? We could shortly be in the position where a pathological liar like Newell could actually be representing someone like me. The idea is absolutely horric.

May I remind everyone... Some of Chicago's most beloved mobsters provided work and donated huge amounts of time and money to charities, specifically childrens ones.. It didn't stop them bullying, threatening and much much worse out of the view of most people, did it?

This is the sort of response I get to a reasonable post and the reason why from now on I'll only post occasionally on here .
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:30 pm

GOB wrote:
greenjock wrote:
greengenes wrote:

From my point of view you missed an opportunity to deal with Dane when he posted pretending to be Ian a while back .He just can't help himself . He is a serial troller and was constantly causing problems on Pasoti in the past by using multiple accounts . He appears to have carried that over to this site . If Dane had been banned from this site for his attempted fraudulence on that occasion then none of this would have happened . I think you need to have a look at your policy of non banning as it clearly doesn't work . Dane got off very lightly that time and a pathetic attempt to apologise was accepted on here .

I don't think you'll ever grow as a site to any degree until you become less Pasoti centric . Why not just be yourselves and forget Pasoti .
As far as I can see this has a lot to do with personalties and sod all to do with Plymouth Argyle .

I really respect Greengenes, and messaged him earlier about this whole affair, as I believed it was unfair what was being posted on Pasoti, and any posts questioning this with links to ATD were removed surprise surprise. I thought that GG might be able to help get it sorted out instead of another war between here and Pasoti breaking out, but obviously it all came out today before GG had the chance to get involved or let me know that he wasn't going to. I respect GG for the way he posts on here and gets stick, although a lot of it is just banter, and for trying to build a bridge between the two sites as there are several people who post on both, and both sites have their good an their bad.

I know it would be awkward for you to comment on the situation GG, but I would say that I find it disappointing that you couldn't even say anything about Pasoti and the actions recently, or anything good about this site, and seem to be happy to sit on the fence, but I don't want to fall out with you over it and I hope you keep posting on ATD.

But wouldn't it be nice if he developed a little backbone and came out with the truth?

You may not agree with our views of how things should be done regarding the club GG, but you sure as hell know what's been going on and you sure as hell could comment on it if you have the spine. You're happy enough to have a pop at us when we step out of line so how about some spunk when the boot's on the other foot?

I'm not having a pop - just commenting . As for a backbone I am my own man thankyou . There's the internet world and the real world . You have no idea how I operate or what I say in the real world . Not well tonight so no more from me . Take care people .
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:32 pm

I'm talking about you on here, not the real world!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:34 pm

greengenes wrote:
Rickler wrote:
greengenes wrote:

So you lay out the facts that banning Dane on Pasoti didn't work and then suggest we missed an opportunity by not taking the same course of action!

As for having nothing to do with Argyle.. How naive are you? We could shortly be in the position where a pathological liar like Newell could actually be representing someone like me. The idea is absolutely horric.

May I remind everyone... Some of Chicago's most beloved mobsters provided work and donated huge amounts of time and money to charities, specifically childrens ones.. It didn't stop them bullying, threatening and much much worse out of the view of most people, did it?

This is the sort of response I get to a reasonable post and the reason why from now on I'll only post occasionally on here .

What about the other reasonable requests ?

Anyone from Pasoti is free to post their version on here but it seems that Pasoti doesn't entertain even the views of dual members like Frank.
So all the Pasoti members get is a one sided version.
Do you really condone that kind of behaviour and is it healthy ?
Newell and Webb both have chatted with Frank, exchanged phone numbers etc and run to him if they feel upset, yet he knows they won't allow his version of events to be posted on Pasoti.
That is pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:45 pm

All I hope is that Frank takes his well earned breather, and then resumes Modding duties, when he see's fit.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:23 pm

greengenes wrote:
Rickler wrote:
greengenes wrote:

The reason being...? You can't think of one single retort that actually pertains to anything I have said?

Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:04 pm

Rickler wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Rickler wrote:
greengenes wrote:

The reason being...? You can't think of one single retort that actually pertains to anything I have said?

I can think of loads but thanks but politeness holds me back . Damn damn damn drawn back in again . Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:27 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
and without wanting to add fuel to the fire this is posted-

Dear old Garry, says he doesn't want to turn this thread into a bitch fest, and then he turns it into a bitch fest.

Just to clarify to you Garry, because you seem to be slow on the uptake on this one, which I'm sure is deliberate but you would say not.

Dane Bunney sent PM's to the 'leaders' of ATD. I was informed of that (to be fair to the man) by Frank Bullit. I appreciated the heads up and decided not to act because 'no smoke without fire'.

Last night, one of the planks on ATD (now, but that I mean not everyone is a plank, just some of them - I hope that clears that up) decided to talk about that allegation in the open on that site.

Then, minutes later, because ATD and Exeweb (in my opinion) seem to share a dislike of me, it appeared on Exeweb, posted by an idiot known as Neil Pym (Red the Paper). Neil is like Gob, Rickler and Tringreen (just to name three, but there are a few more), asking me whether I would comment on those now public (there's you clue Garry) allegations.

So, I decided to get in on Pasoti first, before the ATD trolls (there are a few on here) start the whisper and innuendo campaign.

Normal (real) fans must be so bored with this sh*t but just to let you know, when a certain poster was banned from here a week ago, his parting shot was 'I'll let everyone one know how you about the 'Messi' shirt etc etc. Which gave me the idea something like this was going on.

Now I'm on Twitter, and I've had to 'block' a few of the freaks, as apparently I AM Dane's besty mate, we drink togther and it's all a wind up him and me.

So you see, why I'm getting very, very bored with all of this crap, why the obsessives like Gob, Tring and Rickler bore the beejesus out of me, why I allow myslef a wry smile when I see others joining them and enjoying the kicking they're giving me.

It is so infantile, it is so bleddy stupid and it's so intenetish.

You have won, you weirdos and freaks have won, I am bowing out, I am giving up, what more can I say or do.

I've met enough good people on here, we all meet and laugh about this sh*te, but still it goes on.

What more do the loons want from me?

I am suspending all auctions, I am walking away, I admit you are far the better people, you are far more clever than me, you have put in so much time for the club, you have so many more mates than me, I am fat, you have the bodies of an adonis and I'd better chuck in Diane for one loon, or else I'll be called sexist. I am bald, you all have great heads of hair, you look like Goerge Clooney/Demi Moore (delete as applicable), I'm an ugly fat, old pig.

There, I covered all of the insults I think.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=62947&start=30

Now forgive me for being a bit late but have only just logged on. The bit above I highlighted in bold shows that there are either more bannings on pasoti than are actually made public or Newell is talking out his arse.

If you look at the banned users log on pasoti the only one banned last week was me as Cheltenham_Green and I certainly did not say anything to Newell about the shirts, all my posts were made in public as everyone saw....so who was the other user banned, or has Newell just scored yet another own goal.

Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:35 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
and without wanting to add fuel to the fire this is posted-

Dear old Garry, says he doesn't want to turn this thread into a bitch fest, and then he turns it into a bitch fest.

Just to clarify to you Garry, because you seem to be slow on the uptake on this one, which I'm sure is deliberate but you would say not.

Dane Bunney sent PM's to the 'leaders' of ATD. I was informed of that (to be fair to the man) by Frank Bullit. I appreciated the heads up and decided not to act because 'no smoke without fire'.

Last night, one of the planks on ATD (now, but that I mean not everyone is a plank, just some of them - I hope that clears that up) decided to talk about that allegation in the open on that site.

Then, minutes later, because ATD and Exeweb (in my opinion) seem to share a dislike of me, it appeared on Exeweb, posted by an idiot known as Neil Pym (Red the Paper). Neil is like Gob, Rickler and Tringreen (just to name three, but there are a few more), asking me whether I would comment on those now public (there's you clue Garry) allegations.

So, I decided to get in on Pasoti first, before the ATD trolls (there are a few on here) start the whisper and innuendo campaign.

Normal (real) fans must be so bored with this sh*t but just to let you know, when a certain poster was banned from here a week ago, his parting shot was 'I'll let everyone one know how you about the 'Messi' shirt etc etc. Which gave me the idea something like this was going on.

Now I'm on Twitter, and I've had to 'block' a few of the freaks, as apparently I AM Dane's besty mate, we drink togther and it's all a wind up him and me.

So you see, why I'm getting very, very bored with all of this crap, why the obsessives like Gob, Tring and Rickler bore the beejesus out of me, why I allow myslef a wry smile when I see others joining them and enjoying the kicking they're giving me.

It is so infantile, it is so bleddy stupid and it's so intenetish.

You have won, you weirdos and freaks have won, I am bowing out, I am giving up, what more can I say or do.

I've met enough good people on here, we all meet and laugh about this sh*te, but still it goes on.

What more do the loons want from me?

I am suspending all auctions, I am walking away, I admit you are far the better people, you are far more clever than me, you have put in so much time for the club, you have so many more mates than me, I am fat, you have the bodies of an adonis and I'd better chuck in Diane for one loon, or else I'll be called sexist. I am bald, you all have great heads of hair, you look like Goerge Clooney/Demi Moore (delete as applicable), I'm an ugly fat, old pig.

There, I covered all of the insults I think.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=62947&start=30

Now forgive me for being a bit late but have only just logged on. The bit above I highlighted in bold shows that there are either more bannings on pasoti than are actually made public or Newell is talking out his arse.

If you look at the banned users log on pasoti the only one banned last week was me as Cheltenham_Green and I certainly did not say anything to Newell about the shirts, all my posts were made in public as everyone saw....so who was the other user banned, or has Newell just scored yet another own goal.

lol! well spotted
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 pm

lol! do I get a jester hat? jocolor

According to his twatter Newell is off to the police station in the morning to sort out the internet aggro.

Now I doubt the police will be interested in two football forums having a fall out!
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:12 pm

I can meet him there if he likes lol!
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:13 pm

I await the outcome with baited breath lol if he's got a case then we all have! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:14 pm

As an after thought, many comments over the road say there seems to be an obsession with pasoti on here, could you not include the post (not sure who posted it) in reply to me asking what the circumstances were leading up to this forum and the bad feeling towards certain people. On another thread greenjock has been filling in downthetrack on whats been happening over the last few days and wrote ....... ‘the Plymouth Argyle Club President, who admits to showing James Brent transcripts of comments on ATD, I'm sure they will be a cross section of all the comments on here and not just edited highlights to suit Chris Webb's agenda.....’ Maybe one of the ATD mods could write a letter introducing this forum, complete with our own set of comments along with the thread I suggested earlier and send them to Home Park marked FAO James Brent. It may just make him aware of what certain people in high profile places are up to.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:15 pm

GOB wrote:

Wonder if he'll book a Tower Cab to take him there? 01752 252525 Ian.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:20 pm

greenjock wrote:
GOB wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Watch out Jock, the old bill will be knocking on your door soon, you big nasty troll you hahaha bounce
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:41 pm

Yea Man wrote:
greenjock wrote:
GOB wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

Watch out Jock, the old bill will be knocking on your door soon, you big nasty troll you hahaha bounce

I'm not sure if I'm a freak, a weirdo or a spastic, but I won't be threatened by anyone, taxi firm owner with a violin case or a fat auctioneer with memory loss. The saint is now showing his support for Darlington now, because thats the kind of guy he is. Wonder how he supported Exeter when they were in trouble? I'm fairly sure at least one of his 10,000+ posts on Exeweb were to offer any help he could give them, but only fairly sure.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Its over 11k,with all his multis, with porkus tis nearly 11k
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:53 pm

downthetrack wrote:
Its over 11k,with all his multis, with porkus tis nearly 11k

Oh I wasn't aware of all the aliases other than Porkus. I'm sure most of them were offering his help and support during your hard times. I know the New Years Honours List has been published, but doesn't the Queen do another one for her birthday? Someone ought to be waiting for the post come April and shopping for an xxxl waistcoat.

Night all
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:13 am

Uh oh!

GreenJock 'Guested'?

Wazz on?
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:23 am

It appears that Jock has deleted his account, there's been no mod actions to cancel it.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:30 am

His twitter account has been deleted also
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 am

Pity, I enjoyed his post. Another victim of Newell's twisted agenda I feel.
The answer is not to take this to seriously, it's just a laugh at the end of the day, there's far greater things in life to worry about.

Maybe he's having a fresh start.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:51 am

Et tu, Greenjock? Perhaps he ran out of cider again and could take no more of this.

Come back, fellow Wiltshire dude!
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:15 am

I guess certain folk are devoting a considerable amount of their precious time in planning how to destabilise and destroy this site. How sad is that. What threat do they perceive, or is it just a malicious pleasure.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:17 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
What threat do they perceive

That's precisely the bit that does my head in, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beware - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beware
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next