mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Bodmin Tew
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

Beware - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:20 am

When such actions occur it just convinces me that there's underhand dealings going on and one or two are terrified of being questioned, says it all!

The more he tries to damage this site the more we'll question.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:51 am

Andy Symons just made an interesting point on pasoti and asked to be allowed to link to my post on here.

Despite no mods being on duty it has been moved to junior pasoti.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:55 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Andy Symons just made an interesting point on pasoti and asked to be allowed to link to my post on here.

Oh, has it? I thought it had been deleted. I have asked the mods for an explanation. We'll have to see what happens. Pathetic, really. It's not as if I said anything controversial, just a couple of points that Mr Newell didn't seem to like.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:58 am

Andy_Symons wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Oh, has it? I thought it had been deleted. I have asked the mods for an explanation. We'll have to see what happens. Pathetic, really. It's not as if I said anything controversial, just a couple of points that Mr Newell didn't seem to like.

I think its the first time we have made junior pasoti. Normally its terraces or file 13!
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:59 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

I think its the first time we have made junior pasoti. Normally its terraces or file 13!

Do I get a Jannerbanner? jocolor cheers jocolor
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:02 am

Andy S is fighting the corner for ATD on the other side at the moment, I find it easier to post my feelings on here then at least they get relayed to IJN (by "friends" apparently) without being censored.
I was just going to post a link of IJN's post where he was having a go at Frank Bullit for for publicising PM's over the Dane Bunney affair, lo and behold the post by IJN and Andy S's answer have both gone just to leave the back slapping. Anyway the crux of the post was that due to mods. on here posting PM's "it" was picked up on by Exeweb and IJN is now being labelled a member of EDL and accused of organising racist away trips to games. Obviously these accusations are completely stupid and made up by an idiot. The trouble is they are being linked to this site, and as a reasonable poster I think it should be pointed out that this has more to do with IJN posing as Porkus and making over 10,000 malicious posts on Exeweb than anything that was started here. For what it's worth I also think Dane B was in cahoots with IJN and co to make this site look bad.
In the interest of balance I am also going to start a thread to congratulate IJN on all the hard work he has done to raise money for the staff.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:09 am

Charlie Wood wrote:
I guess certain folk are devoting a considerable amount of their precious time in planning how to destabilise and destroy this site. How sad is that. What threat do they perceive, or is it just a malicious pleasure.

Probably Charlie. The last two or three weeks have ben spent planting stories to upset posters and give this site a bad reputation. Ho hum.
Thay got hooked on their cyber wars during the administration process and it seems they think they have the right to do what they like. very strange behaviour. It will no doubt upset some folk, and I see greenjock has now deleted his accout. That's sad, and perhaps he has decided to go back on Pasoti or maybe not bother at all. At least we ALLOw posters to delete their own accounts. Thanks for your input Jock, maybe you'll join up again in the future.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Beware - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:11 am

Come back as Tynan's Jockstrap!, nobody will know.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:20 pm

I wonder if greenjock got a bit spooked by Ian Newell saying he was going to the police today on his twitter.

A shame really, greenjock was a good poster.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Beware - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:26 pm

fuckin no tool and his threats! if theres any substance (in the accusations or his character) he'd be at the cop shop now.

i need a song to sing at him, any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

Beware - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 3:31 pm

I hear today from a friend that one or two Pasoti owners are worried sick that this site is becoming a force to be reckoned with, If it is then they know who to thank!

It kinda makes sense as to why Pasoti is being remarkably over moderated and why it is being used as a tool of dictatorship at the moment, one or two seem to have brown "Y" fronts! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beware - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beware
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9