mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Bodmin Tew
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:32 pm

Stand by. I might be about to blow my top.

Before Christmas we had the pseudonym debacle. One of the results of that was that Dane Bunney joined our site. He quickly registered himself as "dane b", "Big Boss Man" and "Tim Hughes". He soon started spreading rumours via PM that he had heard that the shirts Ian was selling were fake. Even Ian's biggest enemies realised this was total bollocks and tried to keep a lid on it. On December 26th I moved a post from Big Boss Man to the archive. BBM had made the fake shirt allegation. Dane was contacted by PP and asked which of his 3 accounts he wanted to keep. Up until then we had hoped that this man child would have got bored and gone away. But apparently not.

During PMgate (4th Jan) I received a phone call from Ian Newell. We had exchanged phone numbers back in the summer but I have only ever spoken to him briefly at a fans fest. He threatened me with legal action after Jock had printed his PM about the sponsor who had invited Wrathall onto the pitch. Apparently this was in breach of the Data Protection Act. Ian had forgotten about the time he printed Ricklers PM to Esmer, and only last week he was goading Cheltenham Green to print a PM as well - but hey, maybe thats part of a different Data Protection Act.

Once the legal threats and foul language had stopped it turned out that Ian was scared of the physical danger he would have been in from the sponsor if he had found out what Ian had said. Because of this I removed the PM because I would not wish anyone to get hurt.

I did wonder if it was all a sob story to get me to delete the story because Ian didn't want Brent or the GT's know he had called one of the sponsors at Argyle a c***. But I am a good man so I believed him.

I also informed Ian about Dane's attempts to get the auction story published. I only thought it was fair because I genuinely think it is an incredibly hurtful and damaging story. From what I can gather Ian rang Dane immediately because Dane was also repeating the same story about Ian fearing for his safety from the sponsor.

From what I understand Dane was also trying to get Jock to print the PM again. At midnight it appeared on Exeweb as a first post from a newly registered account. Downthetrack notified me of this, so I asked him to contact the Exeweb mods to get it removed. This duly happened. An example of ATD and Exeweb working together to protect Ian Newell. Who would have thought it?

I spoke with Ian again on 5th January. In this conversation he told me his version of events involving the reason why Wrathall was invited onto the pitch. He then admitted that he had told Jock the same story in the hope that he would publish it somewhere and the sponsors name would be known. He had not banked on Jock printing the whole PM and naming Ian as the source. Whether this was because he figured Jock was an unknown person and therefore safe from any physical repercussions, or whether he wanted Jock to print it on ATD so we faced any legal repercussions I do not know. Or maybe he wanted Jock to print it and take a kicking off the sponsor.

At some stage last week Ian resigned as a mod from Pasoti. I don't do twitter, but it appears that Ian has set himself up there. Almost immediately he has attracted trouble there as well. One of these people is someone using the name General Rasmus. Rasmus signed up to ATD on Friday. I had no idea who he was, or that his name has racist overtones. On Saturday morning Chris Webb made mention of threats he had received online, but did not name Rasmus or Twitter in what I believe was an attempt to cast ATD in a bad light.

On Sunday I received another phone call from Ian. He basically warned me about Rasmus and told me who he was on Pasoti. Ian claimed to have had a discussion on Saturday about Rasmus and the fact that he was on ATD. He wondered how we were going to be able to get around our "no banning" policy with someone like Rasmus on board. Ian then sent me a link with information about the person he claimed Rasmus was. He also claimed that Rasmus had threatened to stab Chris Webb, Lee Jameson and himself at 1pm at the fans fest.

We also talked about the fake story he fed 125+1 about Ian becoming a director at Argyle. He also admitted to meeting Dane for the first time on Saturday and talking about his auction rumour. Apparently Dane told him that he made it up because he thought it would be "funny".

I then received a text message from Chris Webb. I assume that Chris got my phone number from Ian. Chris asked me to remove a reference to his son that Rasmus had made on ATD. I phoned Chris back and had a brief chat with him. No one had noticed this reference by Rasmus as none of us knew who Chris' son was. I deleted this comment and warned Rasmus. However unpleasant things may become between people I will not have someones son brought into this. So I make no apology for deleting the comment. In the original text message Chris asked me to remove Rasmus and this was also spoken about during the phone conversation.

The situation was then discussed in the archive with the mods. Things had got to the stage where we were all waiting for something to happen so a decision was made to suspend Dane and Rasmus whilst we let things cool off. Some mods thought that the whole Rasmus thing was a set up to get us to ban someone so that Ian could make capital out of it.

And lo and behold someone is making a story of it on Pasoti this morning. If anyone can make a good case for Dane being reinstated from the info above then feel free to do so. If Rasmus is the person that Webb and Newell claim he is, and he is making the threats they say, then again feel free to make a case for him to be reinstated. But I think both decisions are sound and with "people" like this around I don't think our no ban policy can stand.

FAO Chris Webb and Ian Newell - please delete my phone number and do not bother contacting me again. You can now go through the proper channels. I am standing down as a mod so that this line of communication is broken. I am not having my time wasted anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:41 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Stand by. I might be about to blow my top.

Before Christmas we had the pseudonym debacle. One of the results of that was that Dane Bunney joined our site. He quickly registered himself as "dane b", "Big Boss Man" and "Tim Hughes". He soon started spreading rumours via PM that he had heard that the shirts Ian was selling were fake. Even Ian's biggest enemies realised this was total bollocks and tried to keep a lid on it. On December 26th I moved a post from Big Boss Man to the archive. BBM had made the fake shirt allegation. Dane was contacted by PP and asked which of his 3 accounts he wanted to keep. Up until then we had hoped that this man child would have got bored and gone away. But apparently not.

During PMgate (4th Jan) I received a phone call from Ian Newell. We had exchanged phone numbers back in the summer but I have only ever spoken to him briefly at a fans fest. He threatened me with legal action after Jock had printed his PM about the sponsor who had invited Wrathall onto the pitch. Apparently this was in breach of the Data Protection Act. Ian had forgotten about the time he printed Ricklers PM to Esmer, and only last week he was goading Cheltenham Green to print a PM as well - but hey, maybe thats part of a different Data Protection Act.

Once the legal threats and foul language had stopped it turned out that Ian was scared of the physical danger he would have been in from the sponsor if he had found out what Ian had said. Because of this I removed the PM because I would not wish anyone to get hurt.

I did wonder if it was all a sob story to get me to delete the story because Ian didn't want Brent or the GT's know he had called one of the sponsors at Argyle a c***. But I am a good man so I believed him.

I also informed Ian about Dane's attempts to get the auction story published. I only thought it was fair because I genuinely think it is an incredibly hurtful and damaging story. From what I can gather Ian rang Dane immediately because Dane was also repeating the same story about Ian fearing for his safety from the sponsor.

From what I understand Dane was also trying to get Jock to print the PM again. At midnight it appeared on Exeweb as a first post from a newly registered account. Downthetrack notified me of this, so I asked him to contact the Exeweb mods to get it removed. This duly happened. An example of ATD and Exeweb working together to protect Ian Newell. Who would have thought it?

I spoke with Ian again on 5th January. In this conversation he told me his version of events involving the reason why Wrathall was invited onto the pitch. He then admitted that he had told Jock the same story in the hope that he would publish it somewhere and the sponsors name would be known. He had not banked on Jock printing the whole PM and naming Ian as the source. Whether this was because he figured Jock was an unknown person and therefore safe from any physical repercussions, or whether he wanted Jock to print it on ATD so we faced any legal repercussions I do not know. Or maybe he wanted Jock to print it and take a kicking off the sponsor.

At some stage last week Ian resigned as a mod from Pasoti. I don't do twitter, but it appears that Ian has set himself up there. Almost immediately he has attracted trouble there as well. One of these people is someone using the name General Rasmus. Rasmus signed up to ATD on Friday. I had no idea who he was, or that his name has racist overtones. On Saturday morning Chris Webb made mention of threats he had received online, but did not name Rasmus or Twitter in what I believe was an attempt to cast ATD in a bad light.

On Sunday I received another phone call from Ian. He basically warned me about Rasmus and told me who he was on Pasoti. Ian claimed to have had a discussion on Saturday about Rasmus and the fact that he was on ATD. He wondered how we were going to be able to get around our "no banning" policy with someone like Rasmus on board. Ian then sent me a link with information about the person he claimed Rasmus was. He also claimed that Rasmus had threatened to stab Chris Webb, Lee Jameson and himself at 1pm at the fans fest.

We also talked about the fake story he fed 125+1 about Ian becoming a director at Argyle. He also admitted to meeting Dane for the first time on Saturday and talking about his auction rumour. Apparently Dane told him that he made it up because he thought it would be "funny".

I then received a text message from Chris Webb. I assume that Chris got my phone number from Ian. Chris asked me to remove a reference to his son that Rasmus had made on ATD. I phoned Chris back and had a brief chat with him. No one had noticed this reference by Rasmus as none of us knew who Chris' son was. I deleted this comment and warned Rasmus. However unpleasant things may become between people I will not have someones son brought into this. So I make no apology for deleting the comment. In the original text message Chris asked me to remove Rasmus and this was also spoken about during the phone conversation.

The situation was then discussed in the archive with the mods. Things had got to the stage where we were all waiting for something to happen so a decision was made to suspend Dane and Rasmus whilst we let things cool off. Some mods thought that the whole Rasmus thing was a set up to get us to ban someone so that Ian could make capital out of it.

And lo and behold someone is making a story of it on Pasoti this morning. If anyone can make a good case for Dane being reinstated from the info above then feel free to do so. If Rasmus is the person that Webb and Newell claim he is, and he is making the threats they say, then again feel free to make a case for him to be reinstated. But I think both decisions are sound and with "people" like this around I don't think our no ban policy can stand.

FAO Chris Webb and Ian Newell - please delete my phone number and do not bother contacting me again. You can now go through the proper channels. I am standing down as a mod so that this line of communication is broken. I am not having my time wasted anymore.

That should be posted on Pasoti - Let's see the mods defend deleting that.

And let's see Newell rebutt it!

And, please please do not stand down, Frank!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:47 pm

Ditto...............
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:50 pm

Thanks for the support Ricks!

There is no point in posting it on Pasoti as it won't last 5 seconds. But there are enough big hitters who read this site who need to have a good long read of it and stand up and be counted. Enough is enough.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:53 pm

Now I Know I have not been an ATD member for very long but prior to my joining I read most posts on here and on the farm and no I have never been a farm member. So what I am trying to say in my usual inarticulate way is there is no need for any mods on this site to stand down.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:58 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Now I Know I have not been an ATD member for very long but prior to my joining I read most posts on here and on the farm and no I have never been a farm member. So what I am trying to say in my usual inarticulate way is there is no need for any mods on this site to stand down.

He 's taking a break Grumpy because he seems to be caught in the middle of this nonsense and probably thinks he has better things to do with his life.
I respect his decision.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:02 pm

Ditto Frank, stay on.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Thanks for the support Ricks!

There is no point in posting it on Pasoti as it won't last 5 seconds. But there are enough big hitters who read this site who need to have a good long read of it and stand up and be counted. Enough is enough.

Isn't it sad that a heartfelt account such as Frank's, who is a respected member of both forums, wouldn't be allowed on Pasoti ?

Are these people afraid of informed debate or even the truth ?

Take a long hard look at yourselves Pasoti. It isn't a pretty sight.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:03 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Enough certainly is enough. Enough of the innuendo, enough of the feeding information (true or false) to those thought gullible enough to act on it, enough of the pathetic little playground games designed to undermine anybody who won't do things the prescribed way.

And no more falling back on 'it's only banter', no more pretending it was all a wind up, and definitely no more of the 'what did you do in the war?'

What's needed is an acknowledgement that at least two people have forgotten how to behave like reasonable adults, some apologies to those directly affected by their lies and rumour mongering, and a few commitments to making sure there are no repeats.

And Frank only to stand down because he wants to, not because he feels he's been forced to by the actions of others.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:04 pm

Echo the above. Frank-you provide good balance to the Mod team and it would be a huge loss to this site if you stood down. I respect your decision if you want a break, but hope you will reconsider in the future.

The size of the site is getting bigger, and we are attracting a few nutters (some will argue that the originals are 'loons' anyway Very Happy ). The Mods are not noticeable on this site, but its clear more moderation has taken place recently.

Dane is a loose cannon and it seems he has caused a lot of trouble in the short space of time he's been posting. He wants to be associated with Daz/IJN etc, but is trying to shit stir about them in the background- he's like a human form of Italy (from WW2- changing sides to whoever is in favour).
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:11 pm

Thanks for the kind words everyone, but I don't want this to turn into a "please stay Frank" thread Very Happy

I am more then willing to put in a shift again in the future, but I think most of the users here can step up and do the job and mod the site the way we want it to be run. Just don't give your phone number out Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:13 pm

I hesitate to get involved in this but hey here goes .

From my point of view you missed an opportunity to deal with Dane when he posted pretending to be Ian a while back .He just can't help himself . He is a serial troller and was constantly causing problems on Pasoti in the past by using multiple accounts . He appears to have carried that over to this site . If Dane had been banned from this site for his attempted fraudulence on that occasion then none of this would have happened . I think you need to have a look at your policy of non banning as it clearly doesn't work . Dane got off very lightly that time and a pathetic attempt to apologise was accepted on here .

I don't think you'll ever grow as a site to any degree until you become less Pasoti centric . Why not just be yourselves and forget Pasoti .
As far as I can see this has a lot to do with personalties and sod all to do with Plymouth Argyle .

I'm not going to get involved in any arguements or discussions over this .
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:18 pm

greengenes wrote:

From my point of view you missed an opportunity to deal with Dane when he posted pretending to be Ian a while back .He just can't help himself . He is a serial troller and was constantly causing problems on Pasoti in the past by using multiple accounts . He appears to have carried that over to this site . If Dane had been banned from this site for his attempted fraudulence on that occasion then none of this would have happened . I think you need to have a look at your policy of non banning as it clearly doesn't work . Dane got off very lightly that time and a pathetic attempt to apologise was accepted on here .

I don't think you'll ever grow as a site to any degree until you become less Pasoti centric . Why not just be yourselves and forget Pasoti .
As far as I can see this has a lot to do with personalties and sod all to do with Plymouth Argyle .

You just have. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Frank, thank you for taking the time to type your full account of what happened.

It certainly opens a few eyes hearing your side.

Would be interesting to read the story from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:21 pm

greengenes wrote:

Fair enough comments mate but whilst Pasoti is run the way it is and largely is the home/breeding ground for individuals looking to be involved with the future of the club, it is natural for we vile scum to monitor it and pass comment.

Maybe you could have a word or post Frank's missive yourself. It is his truth and in the interests of fair play it should be visible to Pasoti members. Otherwise they only receive the sermon according to Webb and Newell and the great divide continues.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:23 pm

GibGreen wrote:
greengenes wrote:

Frank, thank you for taking the time to type your full account of what happened.

They had Newell's version yesterday. Now I can't find it. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:24 pm

Good post Greengenes and looking back over the incidents you are correct (but hindsight is a wonderful thing Very Happy ). The idea for this site is not to be overly moderated and I think the Mods have tried hard to stick to that (and therefore given Dane a second chance). If you read comments from new posters (who also post on pasoti) they have commented that opinions are more accepted on this site (you may not agree?). The site may have to ban individuals- but at least we know that we'll get a decent reason and explanation why instead of a one liner like 'provided links to a libellous site' (which then has to be removed Laughing ).

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:25 pm

GibGreen wrote:

Ditto, an interesting read from Frank. Somehow, I don't think any other versions will be forthcoming, however. What's more I don't think they're needed. Frank is a respected poster on here and on Pasoti, and I wouldn't doubt anything that he says.

I think it would be worth posting on Pasoti, but sad to say it wouldn't stay there long - which says a lot for how bad that site has become.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:26 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GibGreen wrote:
greengenes wrote:

They had Newell's version yesterday. Now I can't find it. Rolling Eyes

Its no longer stickied and is near the bottomof the page. There is a new thread thanking IJN for the auctions (which raised over £60k! an outstanding effort)
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:34 pm

greengenes wrote:

So you lay out the facts that banning Dane on Pasoti didn't work and then suggest we missed an opportunity by not taking the same course of action!

Brilliant! Do you know what one of the definitions of madness is?

As for having nothing to do with Argyle.. How naive are you? We could shortly be in the position where a pathological liar like Newell could actually be representing someone like me. The idea is absolutely horric.

May I remind everyone... Some of Chicago's most beloved mobsters provided work and donated huge amounts of time and money to charities, specifically childrens ones.. It didn't stop them bullying, threatening and much much worse out of the view of most people, did it?
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:39 pm

Great post Frank, and thanks Ian Newell for admitting you just used me to name the sponsor in the Wrathallgate incident, and I didn't as I thought it was a set-up, and I don't know the people involved, and it was not really my place to do so. And if I had received a kicking from the big bad taxi man, I'm sure you would have laughed and laughed with Dane about it, as it's only a game eh?

I did post the message after the shit Dane got up to pretending to be Ian Newell, and after hearing what Ian Newell had done to the previous site that had to close down. Again I might add that Dane messaged me to say it was him pretending to be Ian Newell, or Porkie as he called himself, hours before he admitted to this site it was him all along, because I don't wan't to be labelled a grass etc.

Later that evening, Dane messaged me with the claims about Ian Newell faking the shirts, and saying it was another mod on Pasoti who had shown him the evidence, and he didn't name names but mentioned how good a friend he is with Daz.

Once Frank had informed me that Ian Newell had received threats from the sponsor because of my revealing the PM, I agreed with Frank that any post of mine he wanted could be removed/deleted whatever, in order that Ian Newell was not harmed in any way, as he claimed he was afraid of the sponsor. Whilst this was going on, Dane messaged me again to point out that there was a post on Exeweb with the details of the sponsors name from my post. I told Frank about this and said it might be a good idea to get in touch with someone from Exeweb to see if the post could be removed on there, something which caused the mods on Exeweb some grief, as Ian Newell has posted over 10,000 times on that site, and some of the posts have been downright malicious, so for both Exeweb and ATD to help so quickly get the posts removed, should tell you about the character of the people on here, who are called scum, weirdo's and freaks by Ian Newell, and spastics by Dane Bunney, both on their twitter accounts.

When Dane started causing trouble again yesterday, abusing Peggy and others, I asked him if he would like me to publish the details of the alleagtions he messaged me, and I got abuse from Dane in private messages, who also told me that Ian Newell knew that Dane had made the allegations on here about the fake shirts and he had apologised, so he didn't care what I posted. So i did after, I saw that Dane and Ian had been tweeting each other, and Dane had called ATD users spastics.

Ian Newell has used this whole thing to be made a martyr and for people to tell him not to give up the auctions etc, and to sully the name of ATD even further. As soon as I had posted the private message from Dane, his account was suspended, along with General Rastus, who had been making allegations of Ian Newell being a racist. I would say that by removing these posts from public viewing and suspending these two peoples accounts, it shows that ATD is not the scum ridden bunch of freaks and weirdos Ian Newell calls us.

I still maintain, and this is my personal opinion, nothing to do with ATD, that again Ian Newell was trying to use me to post the allegations made by Dane Bunney, to show this site in a bad light, and that the whole thing was a set-up.

It's nice to know that Ian Newell was prepared for me to be under threat from the sponsor rather than himself, and if Ian Newell was so afraid of this guy, he obviously knew that I would be in the same danger as he claimed to be.

I don't know anything about the threats made against Lee, Chris and Ian, but if it was General Rastus as he called himself, the suspending of his account was the right thing to do and surely one of these 3 should be reporting this to the Police as they were threatened specifically with being stabbed.

Again this is my personal opinion and nothing to do with ATD, I find it strange that these new members crop up on ATD and start making threats which are made known on Pasoti, and ATD is named as the site where these freaks and weirdos reside.

I am fully aware of the fantastic amounts of money Ian has raised via the auctions, and nobody on here disputes that, the gripe I had in particular was the way he acts on Pasoti, along with other mods, and how he has been since regarding the publishing of his message, when it is something he has done in the past himself, and how he was prepared for me to take the fall with someone he is afraid of, in order to save his bacon.

I know that Pasoti won't publish this or Franks post as they all circle around to protect each other, and they wouldn't want Ian to be seen for the person he really is. So I just hope enough rational Pasoti members see these posts and are intelligent enough to make up their own minds about whether this is the sort of behaviour they would want from someone who has expressed an interest in being on the GAS Board, and from someone so closely linked with James Brent and Chris Webb, who cannot wait to defend Ian Newell whenever he is questioned.

One last thing is that if anybody wants to pass on my details to the big bad taxi man, feel free. Someone already has my e-mail address as they tried hacking into my account on the Wrathallgate night, and Dane Bunney posted it on here when he was pretending to be Ian Newell. I don't get to many Argyle games these days with living in Wiltshire and having to look after a 9 month old baby, but I am able to make the Port Vale away game on 28th January so if anyone wants to meet up in person, as Ian likes to keep saying to anyone who asks him awkward questions or doesn't share the same view as him, just message me beforehand and I will willingly stand and say all of this to their faces, as I'm not a keyboard warrior that Ian likes to call people, even though he has posted a multitude of abusive statements on Exeweb, like a keyboard warrior, but that's all banter when it's from Ian himself.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:46 pm

greengenes wrote:

I really respect Greengenes, and messaged him earlier about this whole affair, as I believed it was unfair what was being posted on Pasoti, and any posts questioning this with links to ATD were removed surprise surprise. I thought that GG might be able to help get it sorted out instead of another war between here and Pasoti breaking out, but obviously it all came out today before GG had the chance to get involved or let me know that he wasn't going to. I respect GG for the way he posts on here and gets stick, although a lot of it is just banter, and for trying to build a bridge between the two sites as there are several people who post on both, and both sites have their good an their bad.

I know it would be awkward for you to comment on the situation GG, but I would say that I find it disappointing that you couldn't even say anything about Pasoti and the actions recently, or anything good about this site, and seem to be happy to sit on the fence, but I don't want to fall out with you over it and I hope you keep posting on ATD.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:50 pm

I agree with everyone's sentiments on here regarding Frank!

Frank stand down if you wish but don't allow those bullying and manipulative bastards, and it's to one or two, to force your hand. Everyone can see what's happening and that thread on pasoti says it all, less then 11 members posting support for Napoleon's sick mentality out of 5,560 members, what does that tell you?

Enough is enough, as far as I think we are all concerned, Newell is on par with the worst of anything that crawls from under the stones that you find on the Internet, sites like ATD and members like the ones that use it are the ones that will prevent his manipulations and bullying, it just amazes me that groups like the GTs want anything to do with the little man!

Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:53 pm

greenjock wrote:
greengenes wrote:

I really respect Greengenes, and messaged him earlier about this whole affair, as I believed it was unfair what was being posted on Pasoti, and any posts questioning this with links to ATD were removed surprise surprise. I thought that GG might be able to help get it sorted out instead of another war between here and Pasoti breaking out, but obviously it all came out today before GG had the chance to get involved or let me know that he wasn't going to. I respect GG for the way he posts on here and gets stick, although a lot of it is just banter, and for trying to build a bridge between the two sites as there are several people who post on both, and both sites have their good an their bad.

I know it would be awkward for you to comment on the situation GG, but I would say that I find it disappointing that you couldn't even say anything about Pasoti and the actions recently, or anything good about this site, and seem to be happy to sit on the fence, but I don't want to fall out with you over it and I hope you keep posting on ATD.

But wouldn't it be nice if he developed a little backbone and came out with the truth?

You may not agree with our views of how things should be done regarding the club GG, but you sure as hell know what's been going on and you sure as hell could comment on it if you have the spine. You're happy enough to have a pop at us when we step out of line so how about some spunk when the boot's on the other foot?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:13 pm

It is obvious that excellent posts like Frank’s and Greenjock’s explaining the circumstances over the issues over the last couple of days will not be seen on Pasoti because of the censorship of the mods there. Why not put a new thread on here entitled ‘ For all pasoti users’ and post Franks, greenjocks and any other info relevant for them to read to show that ATD are not responsible for what has been going on. The info could also include the agro with the ‘general R’ posts and Chris Webb. Maybe downthetrack could post it on exeweb.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Great idea mouldyoldgoat, over the next few days we'll come up with a thread and post the lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beware - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beware
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next