mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Bodmin Tew
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:28 am

Andy Symons and lord tisdale are viewing this thread and have pasoti accounts so why not link it to pasoti guys? Let the whole site see what Newell AMD bunney are up instead of letting atd take the blame again?
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:32 am

No takers? Funny that
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:35 am

Jock, remember me old mate, just because people are not posting in our defence on pasoti, and I thank those that have, it doesn't mean that they are taken in by Newell. In fact, I would bet a weeks wage that Newell will come out of this stinking and with even more cynicism when it comes to having his character judged.

There'll be a few more GT's sighing and whispering under their breath tonight.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:46 am

Your right. It just makes me sick that he can post that shit knowing full well it wasn't us and was someone he calls on the phone, remember that night it all kicked off and dame said I've just had Ian Newell on the phone scared for his own safety and he seemed a decent guy? And they actually know out other, tweet each other and Newell had his phone number, can't believe it took me so long to cotton on what was happening. Just think the average pasoti user who thinks Ian Newell walks on water AMD is unaware of of the tricks he plays should know instead of thinking people on here are threatening to Stab him and making up stories about him faking autographs on shirts. And daz has been mentioned ad the source, another pasoti mod. Incredible. Bloody mental case if you ask me, who has aspirations of having involvement in the club in an official capacity and is joined at the hip with the club president
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:51 am

GOB wrote:
Jock, remember me old mate, just because people are not posting in our defence on pasoti, and I thank those that have, it doesn't mean that they are taken in by Newell. In fact, I would bet a weeks wage that Newell will come out of this stinking and with even more cynicism when it comes to having his character judged.

There'll be a few more GT's sighing and whispering under their breath tonight.

and pasoti mods
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:29 am

I e-mailed the pasoti mods with an explanation of what happened, early so no reply yet, but does anyone actually think they will do anything other than ignore it or remove the thread now its been seen by all on Pasoti with no explanation of the truth? IJN now tweets its funny to suggest him and dane bunney are mates, yet IJN called him crying over Wrathallgate?

Dane also tweeted Chris Webb saying he was banned on here and Chris replied laughing they don't do banning. So I tweeted Chris the truth, as I stupidly thought he wasn't mixed up in it and would want his mate Newell to stop, but he just blocked me said I was obsessed as it was 05.30am, I tweeted because he was up tweeting on his way to London. I'm up with my poorly 9 month old son thats all.

As Dane is tweeting the details to Daz as well, good mates play cricket and always tweeting, and Daz is a Pasoti mod, there is no way the truth will be allowed on Pasoti, remember it was a Pasoti mod who gave Dane the evidence of the fraud.

IJN isn't bothered about the truth being told, as he is friendly enough to be tweeting Dane, even after Dane caused all the trouble on here pretending to be Newell/Porkie!

Chris Webb I thought might not be involved and might want it sorted, but he also tweeted me posting lies? Pot calling kettle black. It's all been a huge set up involving people who have at the moment, and could have in future, an input into running PAFC, James Brent must be delighted having these people so close to him @respectedbusinessman? not with these people around him.

Argyle are fucked if Ian Newell gets a place on the board, and most of the fans don't know it because Pasoti will cover it up for him again.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:20 am

Last night it all suddenly clicked in my little brain what was happening.

I just thought at the time it was a coincidence that dane turned on his heels so quickly to defend Newell but now it all makes sense.

Any sign of any request from Newell for the PM's/evidence against dane to sue him for libel and deformation of character?.....no? Though not, he's not gonna sue his mate is he when they're in on it together!
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:35 am

Yea Man wrote:
Last night it all suddenly clicked in my little brain what was happening.

I just thought at the time it was a coincidence that dane turned on his heels so quickly to defend Newell but now it all makes sense.

Any sign of any request from Newell for the PM's/evidence against dane to sue him for libel and deformation of character?.....no? Though not, he's not gonna sue his mate is he when they're in on it together!

Took me ages too FM. Then when I saw Dane and Newell tweets, and Dane's to Daz and Chris Webb, it all starts to fall into place. You would have thought that Ian Newell would be DEMANDING proof and suing all and sundry, but as the accusations came from his pal DaneB, who Ian Newell just happened to call when the going got tough over the Wrathall PM thingy, and now Dane has been defending Newell on here, it just all clicks into place. Like I said I have tweeted Chris, who didn't care about the lies and blocked me, and Ian Newell who still denies being Dane's friend!

Also no reply from Pasoti mods to my e-mail, not even one to reactivate my account as I'm not banned anymore and it's just I need to contact them to be reactivated, because I explained if they won't do anything about the post by Newell, reactivate my account so that the REAL side of the story can be put on by me. Funny that with Dane being oh so friendly with Newell and Daz, both Pasoti mods.

Sod em. If the Pasoti crew want Ian Newell on the board in any capacity, good luck to em
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:09 am

posted on pasoti
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Chemical Ali

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 am

I find it odd that the person (Dane) who started all the rumours about IJN isn't blocked on IJN's twitter account. If somebody was spreading untrue rumours about me, I wouldn't want them to see my personal views #conspiracy

IJN also follows Dane.

Last edited by Chemical Ali on Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 am

How about somebody asks Ian Newell if he plans on taking libel action against Dane? The answer will speak volumes.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:40 am

Sneinton Green wrote:
posted on pasoti

It lasted about 30 minutes Laughing
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:42 am

Sneinton Green wrote:
posted on pasoti

well I hope it stays on Pasoti long enough for the masses to see what actually happened, and I'm sure quite a few of them will know Dane Bunney in person and might want a word with him about it. No doubt he'll repeat what he said on here that Ian Newell knows he sent the messages about the shirts being faked as they talked about it a week ago. Funny it's taken Ian Newell a week to get so outraged by it that he had to post details on Pasoti?

Dane Bunney has caused nothing but hassle on here, and he claims to be phoned by Ian Newell several times, he even started one thread on here saying the abuse of Chris and Ian should stop because they are good guys, and in that thread on Wednesday 11th January, he admits that he told Ian about his "game" where he told people about the fake shirts thing, and he goes on to say that he spoke to Ian about it and apologised, if that's the case how come several days later Ian is outraged by the claims on here? All bullshit is why, it's a total stitch up. Here's the post from DaneB

http://argyletalkdemocratic.forumotion.co.uk/t866-ian-newell-daz-and-chris-webb

Subject: Re: Ian Newell, Daz and Chris Webb Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:36 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dane_b wrote:
that was a game , and ive apoligised to newell about that , it was a silly thing to say. Im not shit stirring , i think things are going to far thats all,

So shall I post the PM then? Or do you want to just leave it there?

So again Dane told Ian about it DAYS before Ian's bullshit outrage, games?

If Ian is not friends with Dane, how come Ian calls him? Why does Ian follow Dane on twitter, as does Daz and Chris Webb. It's all another crock of shit by Ian Newell/Dane Bunney to discredit ATD and now hopefully the whole of Pasoti can see all the evidence and make their own minds up.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:45 am

Removed so everyone on Pasoti can only see IJN 's post slagging us off. Typical Pasoti bollox, why remove it? Because Ian Newell says so. Well feck them all on Pasoti if they believe that crap, they are seriously deluded about Newell, no matter how much cash he raised, which is admirable, the guy is a game playing idiot, hope him and Dane Bunney are giggling about all this together, better check twitter I guess.
Back to top Go down
jaytex

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:56 am

Just joined your merry band, can't fart on pissoti anymore.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 65)
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:03 pm

jaytex wrote:
Just joined your merry band, can't fart on pissoti anymore.

Welcome aboard, if you still have your pasoti account ask Newel if he plans on taking libel action against dane for all the pm's that were going around.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:12 pm

Having read all the posts on this thread and the one on the aviva fest site what a sad act nool and dane are.

nool twists and turns so much that one day soon I am sure he is going to disappear up his own ass jocolor
Back to top Go down
GordonZola

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:18 pm

i think its a bit pathetic that all this is even being talked about. Maybe IJN isn't perfect but through his time and effort alot of money has been raised to go towards staff and the club. So maybe instead of bitching about how 'corrupt' all this has been we should be grateful that money was raised to save our club! IJN denies all rumours and has been open about it, i believe him. Nobody seems to have produced any categorical evidence that he is wrong so just get over it.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 64)
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:29 pm

GordonZola wrote:
i think its a bit pathetic that all this is even being talked about. Maybe IJN isn't perfect but through his time and effort alot of money has been raised to go towards staff and the club. So maybe instead of bitching about how 'corrupt' all this has been we should be grateful that money was raised to save our club! IJN denies all rumours and has been open about it, i believe him. Nobody seems to have produced any categorical evidence that he is wrong so just get over it.

Have you actually read the whole of this thread or just listened to the spin from Newell and jumped on board?

NOBODY IS ACCUSING NEWELL OF FRAUDING THE SHIRTS!!!!!!!! feck me how hard can it be to read simple English!!

Dane sent various posters PM's accusing Newell of signing the shirts himself, dane has currently been restricted and his accusations were removed. What we are discussing is the fact that despite there being huge evidence of dane commiting libel against Newell, Newell has not taken any legal action against dane now what does that tell you? The two of them are in on it to try and damage ATD but this time it's backfired as everybody can see how obvious it is. Dane and Newell have been exchanging tweets, texts, phone calls. Then we get the crap on Pasoti from Newell and all the sheep come running and following.

Now is that clear or are you still too thick to understand in plain English NOBODY ON ATD IS ACCUSING NEWELL OF SIGNING THE SHIRTS HIMSELF....

Back to top Go down
Dave the green

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:31 pm

You lot are an absolute disgrace, i don't know Ian Newell or Chris Webb personally but those two deserves medals for the shit they have put up with on here and the fantastic effort they did for the future of our club. Did any of you keyboard warriors do anything other than moan???
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:33 pm

GordonZola wrote:

This one of the problems when new people join the site all the time - I may be completely wrong and apologise in advance if I am, but this post reads exactly like Dane.

Not that he would try and register under a different name. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:33 pm

Dave the green wrote:
You lot are an absolute disgrace, i don't know Ian Newell or Chris Webb personally but those two deserves medals for the shit they have put up with on here and the fantastic effort they did for the future of our club. Did any of you keyboard warriors do anything other than moan???

And another......
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:35 pm

GordonZola wrote:

Hi GordonZola. No one is doubting the autheticity of the items that have been auctioned, and any suggestion to the contrary that has been posted on here has been removed by the mods.

A public apology has been made to IJN (on twitter and possibly in person) by one of the parties involved in posting the rumour/accusation/call it what you will.

Regards
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:37 pm

I wouldn't take them on to be honest.

All they can trot out is how sickeningly wonderful Ian Newell and Chris Webb are or 'What did you do in the War Daddy?'

Nobody is suggesting any fraud here. Ian Newell has raised loads for the club and rightly is applauded by all for that. His personal behaviour is something else though.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:43 pm

http://twitter.com/Bunneydane1981

Just for all the pasoti mafia who will probably be on the way over. Check out that link and the posts on there before you start accusing ATD as usual.

A public apology from Newell would be quite nice but I doubt his ego will let him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beware - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beware
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next