seadog
Bodmin Tew
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:49 pm

All these cretins from another website don't seem to comprehend that it wasn't ATD that supported the rumours about IJN. No-one on this website believes that IJN has done anything wrong and the auctions are of legitimate merchandise. We all recognise the hard work he has put in, in the fundraising activities.

The person who has suggested the 'rumours' is a twitter friend of IJN- if IJN is so upset why does that remain to be the case?

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:57 pm

jaytex wrote:
Just joined your merry band, can't fart on pissoti anymore.

You can if you know the right people Wink

Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:59 pm

jaytex wrote:
Just joined your merry band, can't fart on pissoti anymore.

Welcome. Not that farting's all that popular in here, either flower
Back to top Go down
Dave the green

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:09 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Dave the green wrote:
You lot are an absolute disgrace, i don't know Ian Newell or Chris Webb personally but those two deserves medals for the shit they have put up with on here and the fantastic effort they did for the future of our club. Did any of you keyboard warriors do anything other than moan???

And another......

I guess you did nothing Highlander.. Rolling Eyes
But the threads on this site is dreadful, non stop attacks on Chris Webb and ian Newell, i just don't understand why??
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:10 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Having read all the posts on this thread and the one on the aviva fest site what a sad act nool and dane are.

nool twists and turns so much that one day soon I am sure he is going to disappear up his own ass jocolor

The thread he started blaming ATD and Exeweb already has ! lol!

What a manipulative moron jocolor
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:12 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
All these cretins from another website don't seem to comprehend that it wasn't ATD that supported the rumours about IJN. No-one on this website believes that IJN has done anything wrong and the auctions are of legitimate merchandise. We all recognise the hard work he has put in, in the fundraising activities.

The person who has suggested the 'rumours' is a twitter friend of IJN- if IJN is so upset why does that remain to be the case?

Even this http://twitter.com/Bunneydane1981 will not be enough for them to see what's happened, PP is trying to explain that no-one here thinks the shirts are fake, and no-one is disputing the hard work and amazing amount of money raised by Ian, but we are questioning why he is blaming this site on Sunday night, when Dane quite clearly explains he told Ian all about it last Wednesday night, or even earlier. But even after saying it over and over there are still people jumping in to say the shirts are not fake, Ian raises loads of money etc. What don't they got? Or what don't they want to understand here?

The fact that the link to this thread keeps getting removed on Pasoti, is just proof that the Pasoti mods, of which Ian Newell is no longer one Razz , will do anything to protect IJN on Pasoti, and will allow anything to be said that rubishes this site, and yes I know ATD rubbishes Pasoti frequently, but do you see why now people?

Also anyone who knows Dane Bunney personally should have a word about why it has taken Ian so long to start the post trashing ATD, when Dane told him about it so long ago, and its the second really bad stunt he has pulled
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:13 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Yeah they do, these cretins know exactly what the score is and they're trying to save their own and newell's skin, it's happened before. The difference this time is that porky has taken on more then he can chew and is losing the scrap. He's a sad and desperate man and everyone is now seeing it.

It also seems that Newell's pasoti mod mates are panicking a bit, I wonder why!

Last edited by GOB on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Dave the green wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Dave the green wrote:
You lot are an absolute disgrace, i don't know Ian Newell or Chris Webb personally but those two deserves medals for the shit they have put up with on here and the fantastic effort they did for the future of our club. Did any of you keyboard warriors do anything other than moan???

And another......

But the threads on this site is dreadful, non stop attacks on Chris Webb and ian Newell, i just don't understand why??

jocolor
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:19 pm

Dave the green wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Dave the green wrote:

And another......

But the threads on this site are dreadful. Non stop attacks on Chris Webb and Ian Newell; I just don't understand why?

Not that I'm joining this pissing contest, but I had to fix your appalling spelling and grammar.

As you were.....
Back to top Go down
Dave the green

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Dave the green wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Dave the green wrote:
And another......
jocolor
At least those two did something and not sunning themselves abroad pal.

Last edited by mouldyoldgoat on Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 63)
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Thats the crux of it, I think they do actually know that Ian has been rubbishing us when all along he knew it was his own friend! Just like it was his own friend who caused the trouble pretending to be Ian Newell posting on here 2 weeks ago, yet he is still Dane's twitter friend. Sometimes people just don't want to know the truth. Some people saying stuff like it doesn't matter what shit Ian Newell does as long as he raises money! Oh ok then, but what about when he wants to stand for a place on the GASB? Will it matter what Ian Newell does then?

And Dane Bunney runs a recruitment agency? What sort of people is he recruiting? And he plays cricket for the Green Taverners so it doesn't matter how Dane behaves either I take it?
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Dave the green wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Dave the green wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Dave the green wrote:

And another......

jocolor

Yes, Tringy!

How dare you work hard and be able to afford a place in Cyprus. Why on Earth did you not sell it immediately you found out Argyle were in financial trouble and donate the proceeds to the staff? You could be living in a lovely cardboard box in Central Park now, with a lovely 'didn't I do well?' warm glow to keep you warm at night. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:30 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Dave the green wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Dave the green wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Dave the green wrote:

And another......

jocolor

Yes, Tringy!

How dare you work hard and be able to afford a place in Cyprus. Why on Earth did you not sell it immediately you found out Argyle were in financial trouble and donate the proceeds to the staff? You could be living in a lovely cardboard box in Central Park now, with a lovely 'didn't I do well?' warm glow to keep you warm at night. Rolling Eyes

and a jannerbanner Laughing (if he wasn't banned)
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:36 pm

and without wanting to add fuel to the fire this is posted-

Dear old Garry, says he doesn't want to turn this thread into a bitch fest, and then he turns it into a bitch fest.

Just to clarify to you Garry, because you seem to be slow on the uptake on this one, which I'm sure is deliberate but you would say not.

Dane Bunney sent PM's to the 'leaders' of ATD. I was informed of that (to be fair to the man) by Frank Bullit. I appreciated the heads up and decided not to act because 'no smoke without fire'.

Last night, one of the planks on ATD (now, but that I mean not everyone is a plank, just some of them - I hope that clears that up) decided to talk about that allegation in the open on that site.

Then, minutes later, because ATD and Exeweb (in my opinion) seem to share a dislike of me, it appeared on Exeweb, posted by an idiot known as Neil Pym (Red the Paper). Neil is like Gob, Rickler and Tringreen (just to name three, but there are a few more), asking me whether I would comment on those now public (there's you clue Garry) allegations.

So, I decided to get in on Pasoti first, before the ATD trolls (there are a few on here) start the whisper and innuendo campaign.

Normal (real) fans must be so bored with this sh*t but just to let you know, when a certain poster was banned from here a week ago, his parting shot was 'I'll let everyone one know how you about the 'Messi' shirt etc etc. Which gave me the idea something like this was going on.

Now I'm on Twitter, and I've had to 'block' a few of the freaks, as apparently I AM Dane's besty mate, we drink togther and it's all a wind up him and me.

So you see, why I'm getting very, very bored with all of this crap, why the obsessives like Gob, Tring and Rickler bore the beejesus out of me, why I allow myslef a wry smile when I see others joining them and enjoying the kicking they're giving me.

It is so infantile, it is so bleddy stupid and it's so intenetish.

You have won, you weirdos and freaks have won, I am bowing out, I am giving up, what more can I say or do.

I've met enough good people on here, we all meet and laugh about this sh*te, but still it goes on.

What more do the loons want from me?

I am suspending all auctions, I am walking away, I admit you are far the better people, you are far more clever than me, you have put in so much time for the club, you have so many more mates than me, I am fat, you have the bodies of an adonis and I'd better chuck in Diane for one loon, or else I'll be called sexist. I am bald, you all have great heads of hair, you look like Goerge Clooney/Demi Moore (delete as applicable), I'm an ugly fat, old pig.

There, I covered all of the insults I think.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=62947&start=30
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:48 pm

The pasoti thread is locked now
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:58 pm

Cue floods of "Don't walk away Ian" "Don't let the nasty men get to you" "ATD are just scum" "You're so brilliant we know you wouldn't set anything up" Sleep Or "Where were the ATD crowd when Ian was saving Argyle single-handedly?" will be another favourite.

Everyone knows what an all round good egg Ian Newell is raising fortunes, it's the other side of Ian Newell that is in question, and quite rightly so given that he is interested in having a say in the running of the club. Just check the 10,000+ posts on Exeweb which show the REAL Ian Newell, posting as Porkus.

And again anyone bitch hunting on here, why not ask Ian Newell why he is so friendly with Dane Bunney after TWO major shit stirring incidents? Ian Newell calls Dane Bunney all afraid when the Wrathall revelations come out? Why call Dane Bunney if you don't really know him Ian? Or ask the Pasoti mods, of which Ian Newell honestly isn't one anymore! Why the link to this thread explaining it in it's entirety kept getting removed?

And again I reiterate what I said a while back, it's this sort of shit that makes me not want to go to Argyle when I can. The "You're not a real fan like Ian and Chris" and other such phrases like "ATD scum" blah blah blah, yet Dane Bunney is a praaaaaaaaaper fan because he's Ian Newell's mate and a Green Taverner.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:08 pm

It is a shame that Ian cannot just stop stirring all the time.

He has made absolutely loads of cash for the club, the problem is, he cannot/will not allow alternate views or opinions. Anyone who disagrees is immediately a 'freak' or 'loon'. If he would just accept that not everyone wants to kiss his ass, then I'm sure there would be far less hostility.

And to say that he has done loads for the club and anyone who descents is not worthy, is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:13 pm

And even though he isn't a mod. the thread was immediately locked. Wink
And when we had a slanging match and I called him a fat idiot I got warned by one of the other mods about my behaviour, not sure if he has been pulled up about the scumbag, coward and micro penised dweeb insults he used on me?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:22 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Dave the green wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Dave the green wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Dave the green wrote:

And another......

jocolor

Yes, Tringy!

I'm only renting Cerb. Wouldn't buy in Cyprus, the system is totally corrupt.

As for 'doing something', Brent or anyone else, didn't need those two to acquire Argyle and whether or not the staff should have put up with being crapped upon by the suits is a matter of opinion. All this fund raising has done is save the already wealthy guys who should be responsible, a few quid.
Still it looks good and makes you a superfan who can then go about desperately trying to discredit critics.
Remember, this is the man who has eliminated any dissenting voices from Pasoti for years but then goes on other forums creating mayhem and spewing his infantile bile and one upmanship.'Don't break the rules' is his favourite cry.
The fact that he has been exposed as being either wrong on just about every one of his judgements over the years is further evidence of his unsuitability for any office other than bucket rattling at the club.
If anyone bothers to read the pathetic chain of events recently on here, they will see just how desperate and corrupt he has become.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:25 pm

Cerbera wrote:
It is a shame that Ian cannot just stop stirring all the time.

He has made absolutely loads of cash for the club, the problem is, he cannot/will not allow alternate views or opinions. Anyone who disagrees is immediately a 'freak' or 'loon'. If he would just accept that not everyone wants to kiss his ass, then I'm sure there would be far less hostility.

And to say that he has done loads for the club and anyone who descents is not worthy, is ridiculous.

Going down ? study
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:32 pm

To be honest, I could care less about the pair of them.

I could have introduced myself on a couple of occasions to both of them last Saturday. But I really don't want to get involved with either of them. They were far too busy lapping up the lurve from their sycophantic entourage.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Sneinton Green wrote:
posted on pasoti

It lasted about 30 minutes Laughing

apparently, links are spam
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Tringreen

Tringreen

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Sneinton Green wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Sneinton Green wrote:
posted on pasoti

It lasted about 30 minutes Laughing

apparently, links are spam

But some unstable ex mod can make all sorts of unfounded accusations with impunity.

Yep, sounds like Animal Farm to me Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:10 pm

It seems that he was posting at the weekend that he was stopping the auctions because he did not have many shirts and was struggling to do it since not being a mod.

Now the story is the freaks and loons of ATD have forced him to stop Laughing
Back to top Go down

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:15 pm

The truth is Ali, the market has been saturated. how many shirts and balls can you auction to Argyle fans. I think one buyer must have a whole house full of them with the cat using them as a bed. cat
The money coming in now must be a trickle. The trouble is they were his baby, his high profile, what can he contribute apart from 'donations' from Pasoti ?

The club has been bought for heavens sake. Move on. If James Brent wants the staff to be paid more quickly then he knows what to do. It's not as if he hasn't got a bob or two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beware - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware   Beware - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beware
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next