Moist_Von_Lipwig
argyl3
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chingers

Chingers

The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:59 am

Yea Man wrote:
ejh wrote:
FY 310 wrote:
Anyone got a link to a photo of PL2 faced ? I see all the other sycophants pictured here & there but don't recall ever seeing a photo of 2faced. Its nice to put a face to a cnut name Wink 
I would love to put some faces to names.

The only non players I know involved with Argyle are Brent and Sheridan.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Picture 3.
Mug shot
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:56 am

Maybe PL2 FACED is a mod on the Herald site.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:10 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Maybe PL2 FACED is a mod on the Herald site.
Would anyone be at all surprised ? That's how bad the devious activities have become. The reluctant one and his toadies seem to have covered all angles................ except ATD of course. The council and herald are on message. Pasoti and the GT's continue to amuse the Avivas .The pasb is impotent/ divided and the Trust has gone into 'ever so worthy' mode.

Job done, I'd say.

The future's dark. The future's Aviva.

The janners have got what the janners wanted............ geddon No 
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:16 pm

You have to admire the sweep of the PR offensive. Everything is stitched up like a kipper. In fact it is so smelly, so thoroughly gutless and spineless and so two faced that could actually be a kipper.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:37 pm

Yea Man wrote:
ejh wrote:
FY 310 wrote:
Anyone got a link to a photo of PL2 faced ? I see all the other sycophants pictured here & there but don't recall ever seeing a photo of 2faced. Its nice to put a face to a cnut name Wink 

Picture 3.
Looks like he has got his parking space as part of the deal then
He also looks as corrupt at selling mugs from a car boot as he is when posting
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:56 pm

pig  couldn't resist lol! 

No answers. Just more of the same.

'We goes games. We likes James blah blah blah...........Sleep '

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:06 pm

He likes to sound soooo hard doesn't he, mind you he probably wishes he was! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:06 pm

Greenjock wrote:

6.The ground capacity will be seriously reduced in order to build an ice rink.- which leads to fans celebrating in the City Centre.

Well there's your problem, misleading comments like that.

Current capacity 16,388, new capacity with Diddy Stand, 17,400 ish.

Typical 'moderator', bleats when he gets moderated.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:26 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

6.The ground capacity will be seriously reduced in order to build an ice rink.- which leads to fans celebrating in the City Centre.

Don't you start, please. We know that you and the Gut would love Argiggle to be down among you dead men forever with the other Devon minnows and it looks like Porkie and his chums want that to happen too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:32 pm

Before the terracing below the Grandstand was closed to cut costs on stewarding etc, the capacity was i think 19,800 so when the existing site is razed to the ground and replaced with the ministand the capacity will be 17,400 before segregation............a serious reduction.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:44 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Before the terracing below the Grandstand was closed to cut costs on stewarding etc, the capacity was i think 19,800 so when the existing site is razed to the ground and replaced with the ministand the capacity will be 17,400 before segregation............a serious reduction.
Fecking 43000 when i first started going.Gradually got reduced to 38000,then to 27000,then the seats were installed in the Lyndy when Dan was in charge [not very successfully,sat down and fell through on my arse on one occasion,which elicited much mirth from other punters] to take it down to 19000.27000 should really be the minimum aim for any truly ambitious board/owner but hey ho.....
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:53 pm

Greenskin wrote:
IsThatHHP? wrote:
Fecking 43000 when i first started going.Gradually got reduced to 38000,then to 27000,then the seats were installed in the Lyndy when Dan was in charge [not very successfully,sat down and fell through on my arse on one occasion,which elicited much mirth from other punters] to take it down to 19000.27000 should really be the minimum aim for any truly ambitious board/owner but hey ho.....
Is your addiction, accompanied by your proximity to HP, going to dictate that you still 'go games', even though the club's future prospects are as dim as a Toc H Lamp ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:54 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Indeed a serious reduction. It's only 1000 down on Exeter's whole attendance, including travelling supporters against York.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:10 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Fer ucks sake Tis, if we closed half of one of your blocks down to save on policing costs then closed half of your grandstand you would have a lower capacity, if we then opened them back up would you then say we had increased your capacity? stop trying so hard to be a wanker. If all the seats were put back that Brent removed we are just shy of 20,000. And when segregation is taken into account the new capacity will be about 16.5k.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:19 pm

mcfry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
ejh wrote:
FY 310 wrote:

Picture 3.
Looks like he has got his parking space as part of the deal then
He also looks as corrupt at selling mugs from a car boot as he is when posting
Is that Greenskin buying the mug from him?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:23 pm

The royal 'we' is now entering Newell's vocabulary Rolling Eyes   Of course it could have been bigger but ..................

Meanwhile, Greenskin can't contain himself as another dumbass Aviva holds court lol! 

Back to top Go down
gasser9

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:54 pm

The emporer has replied on Postey's behalf.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:30 pm

Shut up Ian ffs ! You're just making a bigger cock of yourself.

We all know the game you're playing.

IJN
I loved the 2 tier Grandstand I saw in the plans, I'm less in favour of the 'shelf'. I love the way the two white buildings integrate into the ground, it's different, in a Ricoh sort of way. It's certainly not an identikit stadium like St Mary's, Walkers, Pride Park etc.

What he's really saying is, 'It may be crap but I get to run the show by not upsetting that fine gentleman who's crapping on our club'.......... village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:36 pm

How the bloody hell can someone say that two white buildings in the corners which are nothing to do with the football club are better than seats beggars belief. It's a pissing football stadium.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:43 pm

its all too late to speak up now sheep (not atd) should have dones it when they released the plans and at the planning application stage.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Don't you start, please.
Just trying to bring a little reality to you pie in the sky boys, still wittering on about 40k crowds back when the old king was on the throne and the lame as lame can be comparisons with Sid James just don't do you any favours.

You are getting a 'FREEBIE' new stand which will raise your capacity to a higher level than some far bigger clubs, didn't hear the Swindon boys bitching last night when they filled their scabby old ground, which incidentally they paid for unlike you mob who stole just about everything you have got, Swindon are a far bigger club who have played in the Prem and actually won something, you whinging bastards just don't know how easy you have got it.

By rights you should be in the Evo Stick and ground sharing with St.Blazey, Brent saves you from that fate and presents you with what will be the best ground in the Conference and still you ain't happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:50 pm

If anyone's getting a 'FREEBIE' it's Brent you obnoxious prick.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:01 pm

Tringreen wrote:
"it's different, in a Ricoh sort of way". (Porky)
Far be it from me to agree with a Garg but this just typical of the Pork Tw@, to draw a 'positive' comparison citing the the Ricoh just shows how lacking he is in appreciation of the match day experience, the Ricoh is a corporate shit tip whereas St.Marys and Pride Park are excellent fan orientated places to go.

Possibly a good example though of how good Brent is for you, Cov overspent and could never come close to filling a ground which was far too large for purpose, they are now playing at Norfhamton in front of 2k crowds, that is exactly the position you might be in had Brent not saved you, best case, ground sharing with the Turks where you wouldn't come close to selling out their cosy little ground.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:03 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
If anyone's getting a 'FREEBIE' it's Brent you obnoxious prick.
Hmmmm, obviously a nice guy in need of a reality check I feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Troll on Gaylord.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The support for the stand sinks ever lower
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next