Sir Francis Drake
Coxside_Green
Moist_Von_Lipwig
argyl3
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Oh Tis you always get edgy as your cup final approaches and start fantasising about grandstands and running water and the like.

Don't worry though we're fuckin appalling at the moment so we won't win by more than two or three.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Oh Tis you always get edgy as your cup final approaches and start fantasising about grandstands and running water and the like.

Don't worry though we're fuckin appalling at the moment so we won't win by more than two or three.
Yes, that would be the point, I do get edgy when the Garg game comes around, I even get a tad bothered by the Turks games, it's what following a football club is all about. I just don't get the weak ass bitches who troll out the old "it's just another three points", it fooking ain't, it's 'the' six points, if we battered you tossers twice and went on to finish second bottom then that would be fine for a season in my book, just as long as it was you who finished bottom.

You assorted wankers can trot out the old "we don't care about ECFC", but that just confirms that you are not praaaaper faaans and suffer from a terminal case of Billy Big Bollocks Syndrome.

It's a big game weekend, your very own Cup Final where you desperately need points to turn around your now only too regular shiite season, we of course would welcome the points to keep us in the play off zone, give it up with the constant bitching and focus on what really matters.

Happy days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 6:29 pm

Tis, it will be funny as fook if this gash team of ours, beat you nobodys at the Sid Pit! trouble is i don't see it happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:08 pm

That would shut the cock up for a day or two, last time it was about 3 weeks before he showed his face around here.

Tis it's the Pompey game that people are looking forward to, or not because we don't want to lose to our big rivals.

On the telebox too, shame your grim northern shithole is deemed only fit to hold cattle auctions so doesn't figure that often.

Maybe your game in Brazil will be televised, chortle, chortle, chortle.
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 7:41 pm

To be honest I can understand you are looking forward to the Portsmouth game more, cos, to be frank, you've got more of a chance in that one!

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:28 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Tis it's the Pompey game that people are looking forward to,
Of course, your fucktard, plastics will be wanking themselves stupid at the chance to see a club that was in the Prem so recently, I would hazard that we shall get a bigger crowd agin them than Saturday, but then again what kind of a draw are you lot nowadays? In fact if you are as high as our third biggest league crowd of the season I shall be surprised.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:46 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Of course, your fucktard, plastics will be wanking themselves stupid at the chance to see a club that was in the Prem so recently, I would hazard that we shall get a bigger crowd agin them than Saturday, but then again what kind of a draw are you lot nowadays? In fact if you are as high as our third biggest league crowd of the season I shall be surprised.

I doubt it, we were in the championship for 9 years, novelty wore off a long time ago,
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:49 pm

Dane. wrote:
I doubt it, we were in the championship for 9 years, novelty wore off a long time ago,
Oh the irony of the plastic Manc biting back.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:52 pm

is that all you have ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:29 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Your 3rd highest league crowd? What 1537?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:42 am

Saturday ain't even on the radar for most of the fans I know.

The week after on the other hand, is a proper rivalry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 8:50 am

Good to see some criticism of Nooligan and his mates on the farm Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:08 am

Greenjock wrote:
Good to see some criticism of Nooligan and his mates on the farm Very Happy 

Indeed. 'There will be no walleted directors', not even the sole owner.

Buckets for ever !

PAFC Big on buckets. Small on brains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:21 am

Funny how the owner and manager have been driven off using their own website lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:41 am

Czarcasm wrote:

Those relegation 6 pointers can be real humdingers! Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:55 am

Sturtz wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Those relegation 6 pointers can be real humdingers! Laughing 
Twisted Evil 

Embarrassed of Argiggle Embarassed 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:03 am

GOB wrote:

Funny how the owner and manager have been driven off using their own website lol! 
I am relieved that at last our reluctant owner is being held to account and more than pleased that the sheep have woken up to napoleans antics, about two years too late but there you go in years to come they can tell their grandchildren that they were responsible for backing the wrong man and keeping Argyle held back for fifty years.
What we ate still hearing and I would like to see challenged is the assumption that Brent is a successful business man. Agreed he went to the right school, university and straight into the right job with city bank and was then given billions of pounds of our money to play with whilst being mentored by experienced economy fleecers? Any of us with decent arithmetic skills could do the job that these people do. So since then he along with a load of grey men have bought some hotels but where is his experience in construction?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:36 am

GOB wrote:

The Pig is there posted on the new grandstand thread this morning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:47 am

De-Lar is very quiet.

How long can he hold back the growing tsunami of descent with his unbridled love of utopian Brentral Park?

After all, look how far we have come.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 10:50 am

Tgwu wrote:
GOB wrote:

The Pig is there posted on the new grandstand thread this morning
Even for the dimmest Avivas, the gallows humour and the 'be grateful you're not dead', attempts at silencing discontent are wearing a bit thin.

pig 'People ! Wait til Lord James has built the mini stand and all will be well, for me and webby have looked him in the eyes !' No 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:00 am

After openly tormenting those with opinions that simply want the best for PAFC, dear old De-Lar is on a very sticky wicket with most fans and I doubt his mocking of others with genuine intention will be forgotten any day soon, treachery is seldom forgotten and this is born out by those that seem to have gone AWOL.

The pig can grunt but nobody is listening.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:30 pm

Dane. wrote:
is that all you have ?
What else do I need plassy?

All together now.

"United, United.............."

Now fook off to Old Trafford and learn to speak Chinese so you can talk to the rest of the support up there.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Oh Czarky, you are always such good value.

Pompey think about you about as much as you would think about Stourbridge or Dorchester, just a painful reminder of how shit a hand fate deals you sometimes, best forgotten.

I leave you with a little reminder of how much we mean to you 'turds, just watch the way celebration turns to dismay when the 'equaliser' is disallowed.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 2:10 pm

Old Tis is worse than last season. Absolutely shitting herself because even at our lowest ebb she's still not confident of beating us Razz 

Calm down dear, it's only the Devon Expressway derby Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The support for the stand sinks ever lower
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7