Sir Francis Drake
Coxside_Green
Moist_Von_Lipwig
argyl3
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 11:54 am

I've been following this saga from lands far away. Sometimes I read it in despair, sometimes in howls of laughter, though the howls of laughter were usually after a few tipples of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum! washed down with that dreadful Sam Adams American beer. I likened that stuff to drinking liquefied pork schnitzels!

I'm still trying to catch up on the reams of threads still to be dissected to be Honest. A gigantean task never to be completed, I fear.

One post over on Pasoti seems to sum things up, imho, by someone called Jerryatricjanner. A question that seems to keep me constantly scratching my head, is why would anyone be so blindy for the new development? There's always something, no matter how small it is that someone wouldn't be happy about. I get what's being done - Christ, I'd probably like the look of the new stand after a while, but there's so many negatives attached to the current plans that are just plainly selling PAFC down the road. The mind boggles!

Apologies to jerryatricjanner and Pasoti for paraphrasing, but this is what he's penned......

To answer you Postey, as others have pointed out the "everything in the garden is rosy" comment was only in relation to the stand which you set up this separate forum for. Furthermore, I wasn't using the previous digging and questioning as a weapon against you at all. I was using it to illustrate that before Brent you zealously dug, questioned and did whatever was necessary to call some to account which was all very laudable. What I cannot understand now is that since James Brent took over you have seemingly undergone a total character change with total acquiescence it appears for all he has done and proposed without appearing to find any fault with any facet of it. So are you happy with everything proposed in the new stand or is there anything at all that you are not happy with or that you feel are not for the future good of the football club? Of those you worked alongside prior to the takeover Graham Clarke and Damon Lenzsner are concerned about certain aspects of the stand and have made that clear, IJN has hinted at some reservations even though I appreciate it is a bit difficult for him to say too much as it is for Chris Webb now they are on the other side of the fence in club roles. That is a shame as I feel Chris is more suited on the fans side of the fence. Peter Jones of course has gone from warning about property development with a football club attached to sitting alongside one who is doing just that. As for you Postey as far as I can see you are free to opinionate as you wish without worrying about any conflicts of interest which some of the others can at least use as a reason not to say too much. Is there anything at all then that you are unhappy with regarding the new stand, are you happy with the 2,400 drop in capacity, are you happy with only 1 of the units benefitting the club when at the outset we told it would be more, are you happy with the projected extra profit the new stand is likely to generate per year, do you have any idea how much it might be and will it be sufficient to be crucial to our future sustainability which was your main reason for it being built, are you happy with the provision for the ordinary fan within the stand, are you confident that increasing the capacity in the future is realistic and viable, are you happy with buildings not of benefit to the football club actually being on the footprint of existing terracing/potential extra seating, do you honestly feel the football club is getting the best deal it could have taking everything into account or is everything indeed rosy in your garden? I am only asking because I cannot understand your silence throughout on the subject other than the get it built line and the obvious excitement it has for you. I want it built but I am not happy with it all, I feel a bit underwhelmed and over promised about some aspects of it, I am also a little cynical as to whether we are getting the best deal we could have from James Brent bearing in mind the overall cost of the project and the future profits he can expect to make in the city from other projects in the future now he has such a close working relationship with the city council.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:16 pm

This has also been highlighted here, dear boy.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Tringreen wrote:
This has also been highlighted here, dear boy.

Ooops. Sorry Tringreen. Must pay more attention.Embarassed Damn forum thingys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:15 pm

Ah it's the councils fault that the stand is shit for not stumping up a few million quid towards the development.

They should've paid their share so the capacity would've been 20k

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:11 pm

I went to read you link, Greenjock, and this -

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

What the hell have I done to deserve that? I've been back in the country 3 weeks, moved into this rental, got Virgin media installed, joined a couple of Argyle forums and banned from one before even posting anything? Bloody hells teeth man!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:44 pm

You wouldn't happen to be called Paul Thomas in the real world would you ?
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:49 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
Give him the benefit of the doubt... lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:50 pm

Very Happy Suspect 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:57 pm

surely if he clicked on the link it would have been a pasoti banning?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Damn those meddling kids. Suspect  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:53 pm

No answer as yet to the post by jj - no surprise there.

PL2 faced does what he's told by his lord and master. Probably awaiting instructions on a) what the answer should be, or b) what excuse to use to ban Mr Janner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:22 pm

He's just proving that he is the cnut jj has pointed out. It wouldn't surprise me if jj suddenly finds he's unable to log into his account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:06 pm

There's no chance of pasoti banning the guy, they are desperate to retain a position to justify themselves, hence the desperate amnesty crap which I still find funny Smile 

2faced has been made to look exactly what he is, an immature prat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:10 pm

IsThatHHP? wrote:
I have heard of this guy through various posts read on here, but no, I am not Paul Thomas. My name is Steve.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:18 pm

Anyone got a link to a photo of PL2 faced ? I see all the other sycophants pictured here & there but don't recall ever seeing a photo of 2faced. Its nice to put a face to a cnut name Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Ah it's the councils fault that the stand is shit for not stumping up a few million quid towards the development.

They should've paid their share so the capacity would've been 20k

Exactly what I said yesterday. Just didn't think it would happen so quick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:38 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

PL2 faced does what he's told by his lord and master. Probably awaiting instructions on a) what the answer should be, or b) what excuse to use to ban Mr Janner.
To be fair to 2faced he probably hasn't had time to reply to JJ as he is far too busy reading ATD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 6:50 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

To be fair to 2faced he probably hasn't had time to reply to JJ as he is far too busy reading ATD.
Or he's too busy flying planes.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Here's a pic of FY 310

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:44 pm

It's happening. Kier are putting sub contract packages together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 10:05 pm

Dane. wrote:
It's happening.  Kier are putting sub contract packages together
They'd need to do that anyway. They hardly going to wait
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:46 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
PlymptonPilgrim wrote:

Or he's too busy flying planes.
48 hours gone now so can only assume he has chosen or been told to take the silent stance hoping it will all go away and be forgotten, same old Posty it seems. They werent exactly difficult questions to answer after all, the man must have an opinion on some of them. As JJ pointed out some of the 7 was it who "saved" the club have stayed neutral or independant and asked questions since the takeover, some chose to get in bed with the new owner and won't have a word said against him while poor old posty just seems to do as hes told for his position on the "official" club fans forum. So many seem to have gone to ground recently. We hardly hear a peep from Webb, from Newell unless its to promote FIL, the "independant" PASB boys Jon Back and Hooper have not posted for ages, its as if they are all under instructions of some sort. They are all under the spell of Brent thats pretty clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:55 pm

There is definitely a collective hush from the Brent boys. They're either too ashamed to show their faces anymore or the word is out to STFU.

PL2 FACED having his ass handed to him on a plate by Jerryatricjanner on his own forum is hilarious lol! 

C'mon De Liar what do you have to say about JJ's post? We're all dying to see you make an even bigger cnut of yourself Razz 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:16 pm

Greenjock wrote:
There is definitely a collective hush from the Brent boys. They're either too ashamed to show their faces anymore or the word is out to STFU.

PL2 FACED having his ass handed to him on a plate by Jerryatricjanner on his own forum is hilarious lol! 

C'mon De Liar what do you have to say about JJ's post? We're all dying to see you make an even bigger cnut of yourself Razz 
In more ways than one, so it would appear, Jock.

I still haven't had a reply from any of the Pasoti admin team as to why, after suddenly signing up for ATD and then Pasoti, I am permanently banned from there as off yesterday. What is it? Am I not allowed to be a member of this forum or something? It beggars belief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Jello wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

In more ways than one, so it would appear, Jock.

I still haven't had a reply from any of the Pasoti admin team as to why, after suddenly signing up for ATD and then Pasoti, I am permanently banned from there as off yesterday. What is it? Am I not allowed to be a member of this forum or something? It beggars belief.
Anyone would think Pasoti was a political party the way the act.... Oh wait it is so in answer to your question no you cant be a member on here and on there (if they discover that is the case) while atd dont care if you are on there and here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The support for the stand sinks ever lower
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next