Greenskin
Les Miserable
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

"Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread Empty
PostSubject: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 09:56

"Once more unto the breach dear boys, don't let these 'orrible b'stards spoil our party" W Shakespeare 1597.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 09:58

A very nervy 2-1 jocolor
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 10:11

Disguise fair nature with hard favoured rage, lads. Seem to remember that Barton scored one of the goals that put the nail into Argyle's coffin the last time we were relegated from the championship [when the gink of a compere played Blaydon races afterwards to kindly allow Newcastle to party in our backyard] so a hint of karma would be agreeable tonight. I think we'll do them 2 or 3 nil, Hardie is due a goal and if all our players are fit then there's plenty of goal power from other areas. Need to watch Collins though.

Let's kick the gas up the ass cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 14:02

Yep gunna be a bit of a nervy one ! Plus with that retch Barton he will do all in his powers to put a nail in our coffin ..he hates us
But stick to our game we should have enough us 2-1 as long as we don’t buy into that scouse retches dirty tactics nonsense as well
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 15:12

Gonna cover myself in chocolate sauce and let the dog lick it off whilst listening to Barton slagging us off on a.loop, give it to me you dirty bastard.
Another 3 1.
Back to top Go down
Greenlander

Greenlander

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 15:14

I can't work out if this is the most difficult fixture in this run of three home games or not.

I worried before Saturday that we were going to get done in one of them and think it might be this one. Their away form is pretty decent.

Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 16:45

Earwegoagain wrote:
Gonna cover myself in chocolate sauce and let the dog lick it off whilst listening to Barton slagging us off on a.loop, give it to me you dirty bastard.
Another 3 1.
yeah I fancied 3-1 myself ears  but cos of Saturdays result was 3-1 I changed it to 2-1..well that was my kind of mid table logic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 17:22

this could be a game that a spanner gets thrown into the works so the guys have got to keep the temp of the game and get thst early goal ad dont let the gas have an opportunity to steal it. 3 games left
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 17:58

Let's turk these fuckers.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 18:03

These nightmare games just keep on coming.  Not feeling at all confident.  Nerves may be an issue tonight. Gas on the other hand can just go out and enjoy pressure free football.  Going to be a long hard evening.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 18:06

A tough night I think. I think we'll lose tonight but win our last two games. (PAPV) Party at Port Vale!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 19:31

See Scott Sinclair is on the bench, lets hope we have the game put to bed by the time he gets on the pitch.
No ifs no buts, no nerves we have to be clinical and finish this job.
Come on Barnsley.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 19:32

Freathy wrote:
These nightmare games just keep on coming.  Not feeling at all confident.  Nerves may be an issue tonight. Gas on the other hand can just go out and enjoy pressure free football.  Going to be a long hard evening.

bom
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 20:36

Only one team in it, Rovers bus firmly parked, early goal and the floodgates should open. Callum is a fcking hell of a player, plaudits also to Mumba, Ennis, Mayor, Randall......
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 20:38

Ipswich winning 0 1 ffs. Come on Barnsley.
Edit 2 0 Suspect
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 20:57

Yesssssssssssssss Ennis overhead kick 1-0
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 21:05

Beauty Ennis goal, Gillespy wasn't too shabby either. Should win about 17 0 now.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 21:08

See, I said it would be 2-0. I'm so silly sometimes. Pfft.!
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 22:18

great win and a strong performance even if the gas where time wasting from the off and trying to play dirty tactics which backfired on them. mumba was out of this world good its going to very sad to see his last game in a green jersey on saturday, mayor was good till he got that knock late in the first half and he looked to me as if he had concussion symptoms as he looked groogy and disorinated as he was walking after getting up hopefully its not concussion as we need him saturday and for port vale. C Wright is getting better every game Ennis was good and even Wilson put in a good shift.

2 more games to secure promotion only need 2 points out of 6 to do it and 2 more wins and then its time to replace the ATD Banner with something featuring freddie Mercury belting out a famous queen song they play this time of year and in burnley tonight.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 22:19

Best atmosphere of the season tonight. Callum Wright MOTM for me, had a superb game.

Should have been a couple up by half time but Mumba tried scoring from way too acute an angle a couple times when he should have squared it.

Joey Barton is a Grade A Cnut….and that was sung to him many times. Superb.

Party time Saturday. C’mon.

Edited to add: A certain Morgan Whittaker was in the crowd tonight. Class, that.

Last edited by Czarcasm on Tue 25 Apr 2023, 22:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 22:23

Result never in doubt, everybody brilliant tonight, except Burton cos he had bugger all to do
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 22:24

Great all round performance albeit against a very average team, standouts though were Ennis, Wright and Mumba who all look capable of gracing the championship. One more win or two draws 🤞

P.s ... cracking atmosphere too
Back to top Go down
Mook

Mook

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 22:55

Fackin Ipswich lads, if we win the league ahead of them it'll be the result of the century.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 23:04

Great night and so nearly there now. No doubt Barton will say the sending off changed the game but i thought Argyle were starting to get to grips with the game anyway and it has been known for 10 men to get good results but Argyle gave a master class in how to deal with the situation, passing and probing until Rovers just had to crack. Superb goal from Ennis-overhead kick from a surprisingly subtle ball in from Wilson and Gillesphey getting that Argyle collectors item,a headed goal from a corner. Get it done on Saturday now, still don't want to go to Port Vale needing a result but job very much done tonight and you feel the momentum is with Argyle to carry on to the Burton game. Bring it on.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread EmptyTue 25 Apr 2023, 23:44

Mook wrote:
Fackin Ipswich lads, if we win the league ahead of them it'll be the result of the century.

Spot on. Two wins needed snd if we do it it will be the best Argyle promotion in history considering the opposition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread   "Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread Empty

Back to top Go down

"Rebound off Ennis's ass sinks the gas" match thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next