Sir Francis Drake
Coxside_Green
Moist_Von_Lipwig
argyl3
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 6:44 pm

Around 50 yards then? Still looks as though it would engulf the stand if you superimposed it on the plans.

Much larger than the impression the few yards comments gave or gives.

Still a PASB meeting tomorrow which will surely bring good news about a sports bar won't it? Can't see Mr Brent feckin the supporters over again.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Greenjock wrote:

If you had the capability of reading the whole thing you would've noticed that I had quoted Grovehill of ATD so you wouldn't have felt the need to make a cnut of yourself again Tis.

Moderate that genius.
Who is the bigger cnut, the cnut who posts misleading drivel or the cnut who quotes him?

Besides which it was quite obviously a joke Jocky, did England spanking you sweaties in your World Cup final finally do for your sense of humour?

Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:39 pm

1.22 acres = 5904.8 sq. yds.

Our pitch is 114yd x 78yd = 8892 sq. yds.

So it is 66.4% of a football pitch.

Basically that is almost exactly from the edge of one of our penalty areas to the edge of the other.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:44 pm

SURELY they can't simply get away with simply GIVING a piece of land owned by the council to some third party without there being an open bidding system. SURELY, as it is the council's duty to maximise income for the electorate, other people should have been allowed to make an offer. If council services that go out to private tender have to go through due process, SURELY this has to go the same way also.

There may be more to this than meets the eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:46 pm

PS I know that it is, in a sense, being paid for via increased rent received from the club to the tune of £30,000 pa but that actually doesn't over-ride my questions above.

SURELY someone ought to be objecting to this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:24 pm

I see tisdale is still talking to himself. I reckon him and X-isle could be the same person or if they're different people then it's a match made in heaven.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I see tisdale is still talking to himself. I reckon him and X-isle could be the same person or if they're different people then it's a match made in heaven.
Duh, if I were, how would you know?

The pressure of becoming a mod must have decimated your IQ as well as making you just that teency, weency bit more boring, were that at all possible.
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:11 pm

knecht wrote:
SURELY someone ought to be objecting to this?
Quite. But how do we do that?

Maybe green genie (aka he who knows everything about all this stuff, and thank goodness for that, innit) will have some ideas?
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 9:37 pm

If anyone can point out the way it's GG - we've been well and truly stitched up like the proverbial. And just imagine what Harry Potter has managed to deal on the other Plymouth sites he's 'improving'. Karma is waiting for Brent and Evans for sure.

Still - best not to dwell on personalities and motivations but to see what we can do to oppose this daylight robbery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Speechless. Unfortunately the wider world thinks we area my to have a club owned by the bNker with a phanthropic touch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:35 pm

Has Postey still not answered jj's post? How feckin shown up has he been when he can't show his face on the thread he started.

Almost as big a tit as LT and X-isle
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:02 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:
[You are getting a 'FREEBIE' new stand
A 'FREEBIE' to who exactly? As an Argyle fan and local CT payer it isn't a 'FREEBIE' to Argyle supporters/locals from where I'm sat.

Aside from loans, I don't believe Brent has spent a penny on PAFC (aside from maybe some jolly capers pissing on Nooligan & Co).

The proposed cost of the new stand is c£10m

The cost of exiting admin (to ensure HHP developments) has been passed on to PCC (£1.7m for bits of land Brent didn't want) and present/future Argyle fans (FL debt, future sale of players to finalise administrator payments etc), estimate costs £6m

Citizens of Plymouth were also forced to hand over the Pavillions plus £2m in return for a new ice rink at HHP. Quite how it all jigsaws in I've no real idea but I certainly wouldn't have knocked one building down to replace it in absolutely the worst place ever as far as an Argyle fan is concerned, I'm sure the majority agree. How much is the Pavillions worth alone?

I already see £10m, it hasn't cost Brent a single penny.

Inclusive of our "FREEBIE" new stand is a school, funded by grants, monies going to the developer. Dentist, funded by grants? Retail units to be sold off, monies going to the developer.

Maybe I'm dreaming this or simply have it wrong. Could you please explain "FREEBIE"?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:04 am

Coxside_Green wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
[You are getting a 'FREEBIE' new stand
A 'FREEBIE' to who exactly?  As an Argyle fan and local CT payer it isn't a 'FREEBIE' to Argyle supporters/locals from where I'm sat.

Aside from loans, I don't believe Brent has spent a penny on PAFC (aside from maybe some jolly capers pissing on Nooligan & Co).

The proposed cost of the new stand is c£10m

The cost of exiting admin (to ensure HHP developments) has been passed on to PCC (£1.7m for bits of land Brent didn't want) and present/future Argyle fans (FL debt, future sale of players to finalise administrator payments etc), estimate costs £6m

Citizens of Plymouth were also forced to hand over the Pavillions plus £2m in return for a new ice rink at HHP.  Quite how it all jigsaws in I've no real idea but I certainly wouldn't have knocked one building down to replace it in absolutely the worst place ever as far as an Argyle fan is concerned, I'm sure the majority agree.  How much is the Pavillions worth alone?

I already see £10m, it hasn't cost Brent a single penny.

Inclusive of our "FREEBIE" new stand is a school, funded by grants, monies going to the developer.  Dentist, funded by grants?  Retail units to be sold off, monies going to the developer.

Maybe I'm dreaming this or simply have it wrong.  Could you please explain "FREEBIE"?
And we're paying 30k more per annum in rent for this freebie.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 2:41 am

On reflection, my estimated costs for exiting administration appear a tad low.  I forgot the future payments via tv rights.  

Heil the Lord of Freebies

When you think about it, it's a stand on 'credit'. It's not "cheating" though. Let's heil the Brent too, the smooth talker who doesn't cheat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:34 am

Ok, sorry to bump this in order to seek advice on my previous posts on this thread, but, I did have a reply from Pasoti mods. They said I was someone else and I was not welcome on Pasoti. I'm permanently banned, so is my IP address.????  Ok, not a big deal if they want to be complete numpty's, I'll just access the site to read it via a proxy.

Now, I only had my broadband installed on the 16th of this month, new install, new modem, new everything. How can I be 'someone else'?

I know little of the shenanigans of IP addresses, but, I know you can't get a name from an IP address, well, unless someone tells you their IP address I suppose. I know that from an IP address, you can gleam rough location, ISP provider etc etc, but not individual names. Can you?

This has got me thinking. The only way to garner personal details from an IP address would be through the ISP provider acting on instructions from the courts or the law. For an ISP to reveal any information through any other means would be a direct contravention of the DPA, and therefore very illegal, surely?

I guess what I'm alluding to is this........ Has Pasoti got someone on the inside for Virgin Media giving out details to keep their Stalinist regime in order from decent?

I may have got this completely wrong, and I'm prepared to be completely corrected and lambasted if I'm shooting wide of the mark here. Perhaps someone on here with a greater knowledge of IP address information could help me on this. Via PM is fine if the mods don't want this conversation on this thread.

many thanks.

Steve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:05 am

"Steve", you're being silly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:07 am

Can't help you Paul, I'm sure that you know more about ip addresses than most on here though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:33 am

Jello wrote:
Ok, sorry to bump this in order to seek advice on my previous posts on this thread, but, I did have a reply from Pasoti mods. They said I was someone else and I was not welcome on Pasoti. I'm permanently banned, so is my IP address.????  Ok, not a big deal if they want to be complete numpty's, I'll just access the site to read it via a proxy.

Now, I only had my broadband installed on the 16th of this month, new install, new modem, new everything. How can I be 'someone else'?

I know little of the shenanigans of IP addresses, but, I know you can't get a name from an IP address, well, unless someone tells you their IP address I suppose. I know that from an IP address, you can gleam rough location, ISP provider etc etc, but not individual names. Can you?

This has got me thinking. The only way to garner personal details from an IP address would be through the ISP provider acting on instructions from the courts or the law. For an ISP to reveal any information through any other means would be a direct contravention of the DPA, and therefore very illegal, surely?

I guess what I'm alluding to is this........ Has Pasoti got someone on the inside for Virgin Media giving out details to keep their Stalinist regime in order from decent?

I may have got this completely wrong, and I'm prepared to be completely corrected and lambasted if I'm shooting wide of the mark here. Perhaps someone on here with a greater knowledge of IP address information could help me on this. Via PM is fine if the mods don't want this conversation on this thread.

many thanks.

Steve.
You got to admire rastus for sticking at it if nothing else, many thanks, Elvis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:55 am

Great, I have them lot on Pasoti who think I'm Someone else, And some on here think I'm someone called Paul Thomas! Do I give up?

I tell you what. Is there anyone on here who knows what Paul Thomas looks like? If you do, PM me an I'll meet with you in one hour - where ever you want. Than we'll see if I'm this feckin PT.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:59 am

Take a photo of yourself holding up a sign saying "Badger teat suckling made me who I am today", and we'll be able to cross-verify it with our Flickr dossier of ATD poster mugshots.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 11:02 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Take a photo of yourself holding up a sign saying "Badger teat suckling made me who I am today", and we'll be able to cross-verify it with our Flickr dossier of ATD poster mugshots.
Ok. Give me a few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:23 pm

So Paul doesn't have any friends who could hold up the sign for him.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:57 pm

Have merged all the posts from this thread arising from Green Genie's excellent post into a new thread.
The information was too important to be lost in the general postings about another member and his troubles with pasoti and IP numbers.

Sorry if this has confused anyone!

You just can't trust goats! Very Happy

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:12 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:09 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:

A 'FREEBIE' to who exactly?  Could you please explain "FREEBIE"?
To PAFC who haven't got a pot to pith in, have millions in debt falling due in the next few years, yet will shortly have a sexy, new, perfectly formed if somewhat Diddy grandstand.

PAFC will have a dull, boring but undoubtedly new stand to augment the rest of it's relatively new ground and state of the art pitch, none of which will have been paid for by the club. QED, in fact, a whole host of FREEBIES. An extra £30k rent? That will just get you closer to what would be a reasonable commercial rent.

Paying council tax and getting ripped off by your footy club are just parts of growing up and being a big boy, get over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The support for the stand sinks ever lower
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next