Sir Francis Drake
Coxside_Green
Moist_Von_Lipwig
argyl3
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:21 pm

Jello wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
There is definitely a collective hush from the Brent boys. They're either too ashamed to show their faces anymore or the word is out to STFU.

PL2 FACED having his ass handed to him on a plate by Jerryatricjanner on his own forum is hilarious lol! 

C'mon De Liar what do you have to say about JJ's post? We're all dying to see you make an even bigger cnut of yourself Razz 
In more ways than one, so it would appear, Jock.

I still haven't had a reply from any of the Pasoti admin team as to why, after suddenly signing up for ATD and then Pasoti, I am permanently banned from there as off yesterday. What is it? Am I not allowed to be a member of this forum or something? It beggars belief.
Well Frank Bullitt from here was told his sort weren't welcome on Pasoti for simply being a member here so i'd imagine you have the same treatment.

They're a bit touchy lately.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:29 pm

Messrs. Clark, Lloyd and Nicholson are members of both forums. In fact, there are a few more, I believe.

Who else manages to use ATD without being banned from Napoleon's Farm ?

Might there be a link of any sort. A reason they can speak on ATD without incurring the wrath of the politburo ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Jello wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
There is definitely a collective hush from the Brent boys. They're either too ashamed to show their faces anymore or the word is out to STFU.

PL2 FACED having his ass handed to him on a plate by Jerryatricjanner on his own forum is hilarious lol! 

C'mon De Liar what do you have to say about JJ's post? We're all dying to see you make an even bigger cnut of yourself Razz 
In more ways than one, so it would appear, Jock.

I still haven't had a reply from any of the Pasoti admin team as to why, after suddenly signing up for ATD and then Pasoti, I am permanently banned from there as off yesterday. What is it? Am I not allowed to be a member of this forum or something? It beggars belief.
Well Frank Bullitt from here was told his sort weren't welcome on Pasoti for simply being a member here so i'd imagine you have the same treatment.

They're a bit touchy lately.
Well, I just don't understand, YM. How can someone be banned just for signing up to a footy forum FFS? Also, banned before even making a post!! ALSO, how the hell would they know I have just signed up for here as well? Someone from Pasoti must be on permanent ATD watch. It's pathetic.

I am going to email the admin team over there again. If I still do not get a reply, well, they can stick it up their collective arses. I have never had this sort of treatment before, on any forum.

Steve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Well, here's the email I have just sent. If I don't get a reply this time, I'm not going to bother......

Hello there,

Yesterday, I emailed you guys to ask why I'm getting the message that I'm 'permanently banned' for your web site, each time I try to log in? It also says my IP address is banned?

I don't understand. I have only recently had my Virgin Media broadband installed after moving back to the UK from overseas. Is there a chance I have been allocated an IP address from someone who's been banned previously? Am I banned for also signing up to ATD? I know you guys and ATD don't get on, but if I'm banned because of that, than I find that utterly ridiculous and on a personal level, think that type of policy should be revised with immediate effect.

Look, I don't mind being banned for a reason. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. There's plenty of football forums to read/join/browse. It's just a damn shame that I can't join one that's all about my team.

I look forward to your reply.

All the best.

Steve Marsh
Back to top Go down
Gareth Nicholson

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Messrs. Clark, Lloyd and Nicholson are members of both forums. In fact, there are a few more, I believe.

Who else manages to use ATD without being banned from Napoleon's Farm ?

Might there be a link of any sort. A reason they can speak on ATD without incurring the wrath of the politburo ?
Point of order - I asked for my Pasoti membership to be deleted and they did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:50 pm

Well Jameson's had a great deal to say:

Jameson on Celine Dion wrote:
Lee Jameson ‏@LeeJameson  22 Sep  
@StephLSchelze @IJN3 @pafclad My heart will always go on, is one of my favourite songs!
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 1:52 pm

How sweet, hes another one whose been conspicuous by his absence lately.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:00 pm

I post on both forums. Mind you only on Terraces now and again and nothing controversial. Same on here really, the odd post about nonsense, so I wouldn't come on the radar.
I'm DMags on Pasoti which is basically my sounding board for my neighbour Colins behaviour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:06 pm

Chingers wrote:
I post on both forums.  Mind you only on Terraces now and again and nothing controversial.  Same on here really, the odd post about nonsense, so I wouldn't come on the radar.
I'm DMags on Pasoti which is basically my sounding board for my neighbour Colins behaviour.
I never knew that. I love reading about Colin Razz 
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:22 pm

I stopped posting over there for about six months after Herb got a load of unnecessary abuse about a coach trip comment. He can fight his own battles but at that point the bullying of anyone not towing the party line was unbearable. It's calmed down a lot recently especially since everyone realises that grandstand is actually massive grandsham and the bullies have gone underground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:49 pm

I have known you were DMags for some time. I was just hoping you would keep quiet about Colin on here. ATD has enough hassle without running the risk of Colin finding us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:54 pm

who is colin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Once again I'm banned from commenting in The Herald

Thank you for your email. Your account has been disabled after we received a number of complaints comments you submitted were defamatory, false or misleading. These are the comment which were removed:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cllr Tudor calling anyone who opposed the plans for Central Park a chimp!

These plans were always going to be passed. James Brent and Plymouth City Council seem to be a partnership now and one wonders if any other bids will be considered for contracts or are they already earmarked for James Brent's Akkeron? Worth keeping an eye on that for a year or two see how many big contracts are hoovered up by Akkeron.

For all those celebrating this decision as though it will be good for Argyle I hope that in 2 or 3 years time that we are not looking at a scenario where the access road is such a nightmare that traffic will come to a standstill and accidents on matchday are commonplace with traffic having to avoid the fans, ice rink users, cinema goers, hotel guests, people having their teeth filled and of course the thousands of shoppers using the retail outlets where the money doesn't go to the club as previously stated by Akkeron employees to hoodwink fans into thinking this was good for the club.

If there aren't going to be thousands of shoppers, cinema-goers etc then why build the bleddy thing in the first place? If the customers aren't going to be coming then it really will be a huge white elephant that will condemn the club to lower league gates forever.

I also hope in that time that Argyle don't draw Man Utd in the cup and all the gloryhunters as the Pasoti owner likes to call them, get tickets when fans who supported these plans are locked out as they can't afford or justify a season ticket.

If Mr "It's all about Argyle" Brent is adamant that the stadium will still be extendable after these additional businesses box Home Park in then he really ought to explain how this will happen because nobody has been able to show how this will happen. The narrow-minded fans who just see a shiny new stadium and not the bigger picture just keep referring to £80 million+ the club will receive IF we reach the Premier League which will be used to somehow make a cinema or ice-rink disappear into thin air or a stadium is built outside the city to hold enough to sustain Premier League football lol. The stadium will obviously be built sometime between May and August as well once promotion is confirmed.

If that sounds fanciful how about these little nuggets from the past few years,coutesy of Grovehill ATD, who is still waiting for the Police BTW Chris after all this time.

1. Ian Holloway will TWICE get an unfashionable Club into the Premiership- neither of them being PAFC

2. Argyle sell players for £8 million- then go bust the day before Stapleton flies to the middle East

3 Truro City launch a takeover bid

4 Ex England player and Sunderland & Man City Manager Peter Reid appointed manager at Home Park- his most memorable achievement will be paying the gas bill.

5. Argyle will have a Chairman that will never see them play. Everyone who does see them play will envy him.

6.The ground capacity will be seriously reduced in order to build an ice rink.- which leads to fans celebrating in the City Centre.

7. Argyle lose to Dorchester Town in the Cup and no one is particularly surprised by this.

8. A fireman and players who can't get into Yeovil's first team are viewed as marquee signings.

9. Paul Mariner returns to the club as head coach - he takes over as Manager when Paul Sturrock isn't sacked as Manager

10. Player who Captains the club to successive relegations is appointed Manager- and amazingly keeps job for over a year.

And the following comment, on the same article, which was then resubmitted after its removal:

Proud Pilgrim, I don't believe too many people are objecting to having more parkland as a result of the development but the "Tree Huggers" probably object to the £250,000 valued trees being removed without any clear plans to replace them. No details at all available as to the replacement of these trees which have been there years and to some extent shield Outland Rd residents from the noise and the sight of the development.

I feel sorry for Outland Rd residents who already have to contest with an extremely busy road which will increase many times over with cinema goers, skaters, hotel guests and other retail customers now being added to the mix. If anyone doesn't think that this will significantly increase traffic then they're living in cloud cuckoo land. Ask a resident there how busy it is on an Argyle matchday already and how many cars park there regardless of whether it blocks residents cars in.

How many more vehicles do you think will head to Home Park now with all the other businesses situated there? If it isn't going to be many then the development is a waste of time.

Sure there is a car park planned, pay and display, but already the life centre car park is generally full now as it's free parking. How many hotel guests etc will be prepared to pay around £5 to park if there's a street opposite?

The undoubted traffic increase will cause untold problems on the nearby roads and the cars travelling near the stadium on matchdays will have to mingle with thousands of football supporters including children. Have you ever seen a few thousand football fans walking towards a game before? If there aren't fatalities near the ground I will be gobsmacked!

There were many, many objections sent in by residents of Plymouth that were smoothed over once the councillors were able to debate the issue in private. From all of those valid objections only one remained when the camera was back on them. Very strange indeed!

The development will also take business away from the already struggling city centre, there is no doubt about it, and the ruling also completely ignores the councils and the governments pledge to stop out of town developments to try and encourage business in town and city centres which are dying because of these out of town industrial and retail parks springing up everywhere.

This point was raised by many objectors but never mentioned during the televised procedures. How many more empty city centre shops do you want? The only businesses springing up regularly are charity shops and discount or pound shops. Is that how Plymouth is to be portrayed to visitors? Poundland City!

The Herald have been extremely vociferous in it's support for this from the get go,despite the fact that it does restrict Home Park to a capacity maximum of 17,000 forever. The guff about the horseshoe being expanded is just that, guff. The only way the capacity could be increased if with restricted views for hundreds if not thousands of extra fans. This may not be a problem now but in 5 or 10 years it almost certainly will if Argyle under Brent are going to progress. If Mr Brent has no intention of helping Argyle back up through the leagues then the capacity is fine.

There has been a bias in the way this has all been reported in the Herald with many dissenting comments being removed or edited and some commenters being silenced by having their accounts suspended so they cannot comment any more. If this stays I would be very surprised.

A local newspaper should be unbiased and fair in it's reporting of all of this with comments by the Argyle Fans Trust leader being edited to make it look like a completely different interview or quote.

One can only wonder if it is thefact that Chris Errington's wife works for Mr Brent that makes a so-called supporter have such a narrow minded view of something which is the most important decision ever being made regarding Argyle.

You were previously banned from the site for submitting comments which were defamatory, false or misleading. After receiving an email from you, your account was re-enabled in good faith on 18th August, when you were also warned to review our rules and ensure you adhered to them. As you have failed to abide by our rules, and constituted a further breach of our rules by resubmitting content which was removed from the site, your account has been disabled.

Regards

--

This Is comments team

Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Knecht, the man can't even find his feet. He told me just yesterday. "yeah sorry about the state of the garden. I'm thinking about getting the council in. If not I'll just burn it". This would normally follow a "yeah, ha ha", but not when it's Colin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:48 pm

is anyone else thinking 1930's germany with all this censorship of views and silencing of those who refuse to conform?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:04 pm

I no longer post on there, can't be arsed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:46 pm

It's like banging your head on a brick wall Jock.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 6:22 pm

I am a member of both. I have my pasoti account only to read, check out things or send PMs to important people and get nasty messages back! Very Happy  Sad 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:24 pm

i stopped going on pasoti the day after brent took charge when all became clear. Had the account deleted soon afterwards feel happier for it as its not a fans forum anymore its a political group of fans with agendas trying their best to feck the club up for the fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:32 pm

FY 310 wrote:
Anyone got a link to a photo of PL2 faced ? I see all the other sycophants pictured here & there but don't recall ever seeing a photo of 2faced. Its nice to put a face to a cnut name Wink 
I would love to put some faces to names.

The only non players I know involved with Argyle are Brent and Sheridan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:44 pm

ejh wrote:
FY 310 wrote:
Anyone got a link to a photo of PL2 faced ? I see all the other sycophants pictured here & there but don't recall ever seeing a photo of 2faced. Its nice to put a face to a cnut name Wink 
I would love to put some faces to names.

The only non players I know involved with Argyle are Brent and Sheridan.

Picture 3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:44 pm

I had sort of thought that PL2 FACED might have been on a plane spotting holiday and therefore hadn't seen Jerryatricjanners post which basically makes Postey look like the ass-licking wankstain that he is.

Then I thought about it and wherever the little runt is in the world he's still always got one beady eye on Pasoti and another reading every single word posted on ATD, hi Postey you cowardly piece of shit Very Happy  and just to further prove my point he was making posts on Pasoti this very evening but still couldn't find the time to respond to JJ's post Very Happy 

OI POSTEY, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT A WANK! lol! 

He says what he wants, he says what he wants, that Jerryatric he says what he wants Razz Razz Razz 
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Chingers wrote:
I post on both forums.  Mind you only on Terraces now and again and nothing controversial.  Same on here really, the odd post about nonsense, so I wouldn't come on the radar.
They are the funniest stories ever. I think you should write a book called "living net door to colin" it would fly off the shelves.

Oh yeah I post on both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:45 am

Yeah, but some of them are really worrying. The thought that that man might be up in the loft is disturbing. I certainly had me checking mine every time I heard a noise and I don't even have a loft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:57 am

Greenjock wrote:
Once again I'm banned from commenting in The Herald

Thank you for your email. Your account has been disabled after we received a number of complaints comments you submitted were defamatory, false or misleading. These are the comment which were removed:

Cllr Tudor calling anyone who opposed the plans for Central Park a chimp!

These plans were always going to be passed. James Brent and Plymouth City Council seem to be a partnership now and one wonders if any other bids will be considered for contracts or are they already earmarked for James Brent's Akkeron? Worth keeping an eye on that for a year or two see how many big contracts are hoovered up by Akkeron.

For all those celebrating this decision as though it will be good for Argyle I hope that in 2 or 3 years time that we are not looking at a scenario where the access road is such a nightmare that traffic will come to a standstill and accidents on matchday are commonplace with traffic having to avoid the fans, ice rink users, cinema goers, hotel guests, people having their teeth filled and of course the thousands of shoppers using the retail outlets where the money doesn't go to the club as previously stated by Akkeron employees to hoodwink fans into thinking this was good for the club.

If there aren't going to be thousands of shoppers, cinema-goers etc then why build the bleddy thing in the first place? If the customers aren't going to be coming then it really will be a huge white elephant that will condemn the club to lower league gates forever.

I also hope in that time that Argyle don't draw Man Utd in the cup and all the gloryhunters as the Pasoti owner likes to call them, get tickets when fans who supported these plans are locked out as they can't afford or justify a season ticket.

If Mr "It's all about Argyle" Brent is adamant that the stadium will still be extendable after these additional businesses box Home Park in then he really ought to explain how this will happen because nobody has been able to show how this will happen. The narrow-minded fans who just see a shiny new stadium  and not the bigger picture just keep referring to £80 million+ the club will receive IF we reach the Premier League which will be used to somehow make a cinema or ice-rink disappear into thin air or a stadium is built outside the city to hold enough to sustain Premier League football lol. The stadium will obviously be built sometime between May and August as well once promotion is confirmed.

If that sounds fanciful how about these little nuggets from the past few years,coutesy of Grovehill ATD, who is still waiting for the Police BTW Chris after all this time.

1. Ian Holloway will TWICE get an unfashionable Club into the Premiership- neither of them being PAFC

2. Argyle sell players for £8 million- then go bust the day before Stapleton flies to the middle East

3 Truro City launch a takeover bid

4 Ex England player and Sunderland & Man City Manager Peter Reid appointed manager at Home Park- his most memorable achievement will be paying the gas bill.

5. Argyle will have a Chairman that will never see them play. Everyone who does see them play will envy him.

6.The ground capacity will be seriously reduced in order to build an ice rink.- which leads to fans celebrating in the City Centre.

7. Argyle lose to Dorchester Town in the Cup and no one is particularly surprised by this.

8. A fireman and players who can't get into Yeovil's first team are viewed as marquee signings.

9. Paul Mariner returns to the club as head coach - he takes over as Manager when Paul Sturrock isn't sacked as Manager

10. Player who Captains the club to successive relegations is appointed Manager- and amazingly keeps job for over a year.

And the following comment, on the same article, which was then resubmitted after its removal:

Proud Pilgrim, I don't believe too many people are objecting to having more parkland as a result of the development but the "Tree Huggers" probably object to the £250,000 valued trees being removed without any clear plans to replace them. No details at all available as to the replacement of these trees which have been there years and to some extent shield Outland Rd residents from the noise and the sight of the development.

I feel sorry for Outland Rd residents who already have to contest with an extremely busy road which will increase many times over with cinema goers, skaters, hotel guests and other retail customers now being added to the mix. If anyone doesn't think that this will significantly increase traffic then they're living in cloud cuckoo land. Ask a resident there how busy it is on an Argyle matchday already and how many cars park there regardless of whether it blocks residents cars in.

How many more vehicles do you think will head to Home Park now with all the other businesses situated there? If it isn't going to be many then the development is a waste of time.

Sure there is a car park planned, pay and display, but already the life centre car park is generally full now as it's free parking. How many hotel guests etc will be prepared to pay around £5 to park if there's a street opposite?

The undoubted traffic increase will cause untold problems on the nearby roads and the cars travelling near the stadium on matchdays will have to mingle with thousands of football supporters including children. Have you ever seen a few thousand football fans walking towards a game before? If there aren't fatalities near the ground I will be gobsmacked!

There were many, many objections sent in by residents of Plymouth that were smoothed over once the councillors were able to debate the issue in private. From all of those valid objections only one remained when the camera was back on them. Very strange indeed!

The development will also take business away from the already struggling city centre, there is no doubt about it, and the ruling also completely ignores the councils and the governments pledge to stop out of town developments to try and encourage business in town and city centres which are dying because of these out of town industrial and retail parks springing up everywhere.

This point was raised by many objectors but never mentioned during the televised procedures. How many more empty city centre shops do you want? The only businesses springing up regularly are charity shops and discount or pound shops. Is that how Plymouth is to be portrayed to visitors? Poundland City!

The Herald have been extremely vociferous in it's support for this from the get go,despite the fact that it does restrict Home Park to a capacity maximum of 17,000 forever. The guff about the horseshoe being expanded is just that, guff. The only way the capacity could be increased if with restricted views for hundreds if not thousands of extra fans. This may not be a problem now but in 5 or 10 years it almost certainly will if Argyle under Brent are going to progress. If Mr Brent has no intention of helping Argyle back up through the leagues then the capacity is fine.

There has been a bias in the way this has all been reported in the Herald with many dissenting comments being removed or edited and some commenters being silenced by having their accounts suspended so they cannot comment any more. If this stays I would be very surprised.

A local newspaper should be unbiased and fair in it's reporting of all of this with comments by the Argyle Fans Trust leader being edited to make it look like a completely different interview or quote.

One can only wonder if it is thefact that Chris Errington's wife works for Mr Brent that makes a so-called supporter have such a narrow minded view of something which is the most important decision ever being made regarding Argyle.

You were previously banned from the site for submitting comments which were defamatory, false or misleading. After receiving an email from you, your account was re-enabled in good faith on 18th August, when you were also warned to review our rules and ensure you adhered to them. As you have failed to abide by our rules, and constituted a further breach of our rules by resubmitting content which was removed from the site, your account has been disabled.

Regards

--

This Is comments team

I had a comment removed and a warning from the Herald regarding my comment that was about the 'development' ideas for the Barbican.

Even with regard to this development the Herald removed comments that were negative and against the proposed design. When I commented on what the Herald was up to I received an email to tell me that my comment had been removed and that I was breaking the terms and conditions that state that you cannot comment on the removal of comments.

Some 'news' paper eh!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The support for the stand sinks ever lower   The support for the stand sinks ever lower - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The support for the stand sinks ever lower
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next