Moist_Von_Lipwig
Dougie
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shonbo

shonbo

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:46 am

Greenjock wrote:
cornysteve wrote:
Jock,

Despite your having legitimate claims to be the most erudite poster on here, that feckin avatar freaks me right out.

Steve

Thank you cheers

Tell you haven't been here long, should have seen some of the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:47 am

SirCumfrance wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Yeah but Leigh it is funny. What is positive about Newell telling someone theysit wanking in a nicotine stained bedsit because they don't agree with him?

Your tweet is a bit stalky as in you get a stalky in your pants over Ian.

Can't have positives, surprised it lasted so long? If it were anyone else but Newell dishing out the abuse it would've been deleted or insult removed by admin and a warning issued. Anyone not Mr Pasoti himself would've been banned before it descended into the farce it did.

Jock, up until now is only read and responded to the original post on Ian's thread. Have read the rest now, he doesn't do himself any favours sometimes!

I didn't single you out for criticism because you are able to talk about football but its little comments like that at the end that make me not bother with this site!

Breathtaking irony that you have posted.

On this site.

That you don't bother with.

The same site he doesn't bother with that he uses to PM juicy bits of info to the mods on Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:49 am

Images removed but links remain.

Some people were getting a stretched forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:56 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Yeah but Leigh it is funny. What is positive about Newell telling someone theysit wanking in a nicotine stained bedsit because they don't agree with him?

Your tweet is a bit stalky as in you get a stalky in your pants over Ian.

Can't have positives, surprised it lasted so long? If it were anyone else but Newell dishing out the abuse it would've been deleted or insult removed by admin and a warning issued. Anyone not Mr Pasoti himself would've been banned before it descended into the farce it did.

Jock, up until now is only read and responded to the original post on Ian's thread. Have read the rest now, he doesn't do himself any favours sometimes!

I didn't single you out for criticism because you are able to talk about football but its little comments like that at the end that make me not bother with this site!

You see Leigh therein lies the problem. Newell's original post was sycophantic beyond belief and made him look stupid, but he was giving HIS own opinion on James Brent so that's fine. The thread then descended into chaos because Newell will not hear a bad word said about Brent or the club, even when there are obvious problems, so he abuses anyone and everyone and the Pasoti mods let him..

Your tweet did look pretty damn strange when you consider what had transpired in Newell's post, but you didn't read all that? You only read his post?

You defend Ian Newell despite of everything he does? What is it you like to describe it as, mistakes?

You appear in awe of him for some strange reason, as if some of the things mentioned on this thread never happened, when you know full well that they did, and much more besides.

So that's why you got the stupid comment in my post because it looks like you are ignoring 90% of his Pasoti thread, and just concentrating on the 10% where he isn't so sinister and just a bumbling fool.

Seriously Leigh if you have now read the entire thread do you think that if any other poster on Pasoti, other than Newell, Webb, Jameson, Hooper or one of the mods oh and of course Iddesliegh Green/Nightfly hurled abuse in such measures that it would've been allowed to stay? Pasoti have this big thing about the new rules and Big Bad Ian Newell is able to throw the rule book out of the window and do whatever the feck he likes, just for a change.

He's deranged Leigh. And has a split personality, even his mate Chris Webb admits that. When it comes to ATD, Pasoti or Exewebb he turns into a monster who is uncontrollable. Without getting quite so close to them as he has with Brent, Newell has said similar things about Keith Todd and Paul Stapleton and just brushes it under the carpet when he's proved to be talking out of his ass.

Of course he's not going to criticise Brent in any way. He's gotten his comfy seat out of chauffeuring him around and protecting his honour. What a lot of people are worried about is how much protecting has Newell done for his master? And how much of his behaviour is off of his own back.

Read Phil's and my posts on this thread, look at the screenshots and go back and read his whole thread on Pasoti again. Take it all in and have a think about it. Is this kind of behaviour ok because he has helped the staff fund and loves the club?
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:02 am

I don't think Sean Rapson and Leigh Rapson are related, Yea.

Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:06 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I don't think Sean Rapson and Leigh Rapson are related, Yea.

I never said they were.................. Laughing

Dunno what you're talking about Mock Wink

lol!

Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:16 am

My post count says different.

I post less on the other than I do on here.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:27 am

Thread title changed too. Now it's all tomorrow's chip paper apparently. Nothing to see here.
Back to top Go down
Greenblood79

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:37 am

cqn i just say what a bunch of pricks they are on pasoti. the feckin nerve to move that thread to terraces and change the title. how bout they banned the feckin original poster for being abusive and a general tw@t of the highest scale.

what a bunch of tools
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:43 am

hopefully IJN will get an answer to my question regaridng redundancies from JB when they car care today......................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 9:55 am

Greenblood79 wrote:
cqn i just say what a bunch of pricks they are on pasoti. the feckin nerve to move that thread to terraces and change the title. how bout they banned the feckin original poster for being abusive and a general tw@t of the highest scale.

what a bunch of tools

That would be like turkeys voting for Christmas. I'm sure senor Newell has some kind of access still on Pasoti, and he will definitely have something on each of the mods that he would be more than happy to leak, a bit like the mod posting from a deceased persons account.

That's the dilemma they face now that they've danced with the devil. The Newell files consisted mainly of screenshots he took that shows bad behaviour, with a lot of that by others which would come in handy at a later date if needed. For example the one posted on here yesterday which showed postey being chastised and the one showing that wozzer had posted as deepthroat attacking the rest of the trust board.

Newells help has a big price attached. It's not just a little secret between friends with Newell, it's a bargaining tool for the future. How can anyone who Newell has helped ever refuse his request for their support when at the press of a button he can make their life extremely uncomfortable?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 11:48 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Dougie wrote:
The man himself isn't happy about

Thankfully Leigh Rulebook is around to console him.

Truly fawning.

Quote :
Ian Newell ‏@IJN3
The ignominy, my 'fine' Pasoti thread flung to the Terraces for the carrion and estranged to pick on its bones!!#distraught

Quote :
Leigh Rapson ‏@LeighRapson
@IJN3 surprised it lasted as long as it did! Can't have positives.

Quote :
Ian Newell ‏@IJN3
@LeighRapson Truly incredible

My god how feckin stalky is that? And you criticise Ian.

At least now I know why the thread doesn't fit my iPhone screen properly, they extended the width to allow room for your double standards!

lol!

If you check the great rule book in the sky I think you'll find the checking someone publicly listed twitter is not against any laws. Especially checking out someone's twitter who is so intimately associated with Plymouth Argyle Football Club. I don't comment on anything that isn't PAFC related what someone eats for lunch or how the play twitter footsie with players wife's is of no interest.

The President once demanded that I stopped looking at his publicly listed (and at the time on the Pasoti twitter feed) meanderings and used the same stalking claim. So much for transparency. All twitter is available to lock completely so that only REAL mates can see ones inane ramblings. By leaving it unlocked you are veritably saying look at me look at me.

So excuse me for looking. And sad as it might be your little little twatter stroking of Ian made me laugh and was possible the most interesting thing you've ever said. I might even start following IjN around fanfests, sidle up to him at matches and whisper sweet passwords into his ear, looking at his Flickr page late at night, text him about how brilliant his post on Pasoti was, write to him with suggestions for murals and drive in convey as he chauffeurs Sir James to away matches. Now that would be midly stalkerish.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:24 pm

The thread of Pasoti just gets better and better. The Flouncer-in-Chief and ex PASB committee member and ex Trust Commitee member and ex Trust election candidate has just had a 'nice' pop at Damon over the Real Madrid game that happened in Austria 10 decades ago.

Nice work of keeping his counsel and a confidence from the ex Prospective Parliamentary Candidate. So many cupboards. So many skeletons. Too many know it all super fans.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:50 pm

They say it's best served cold. There's a man that would absolutely have to sign an NDA if he hadn't flounced from the PASB.

And let's not forget this all started off with his REAL mate absurdly trying to defend his REAL mate the property developer James Brent.

As I said before too many superfans too close to the club in the past and in the present.

I tell you what Leeigh let's not talk about it.

Quote :
The point I m making is that Damon is willing to have a pop at James Brent, the man who saved this club and the same man that has also admitted making mistakes, Damon's time on the Board you could say started the process of the administration and the league position we are now in. The purchase of the ground from the City Council was not done for the then directors health.

So let's talk about the London Branch, the Grays Athletic Pre-Season friendly and the free trip to Austria.

It was PASALBS 30 anniversary we asked the club if the players/officials could come up to London to help us celebrate this event, the club agreed but it would cost us a £1000 plus other expenses, we decided to swallow this so the £1000 got spent on the travel for the team to stay overnight in Stansted and also paid for all the directors to travel and stay with the team. Ah but lets move on you all remember that Real Madrid had buggered up and wanted Plymouth Argyle Football club to change plans, Argyle agreed so RM paid for everything from the moment the team left Plymouth until the time they arrived back in the City, so not only did get the money from Real Madrid they had the money from us!!

Moving on again when the Argyle directors arrived at Grays not one of them apart from Nic Warren came to say hello to the supporters or the PASALB committee. As you will be aware Nic was a member of PASALB and drank with us any way. Some moments later the former chairman of Grays came into the bar and told us that the directors were upset that they did not have free food and drink so PASALB had to agree to more expense (John Lloyd will verify this) still none of the directors came to say hello none of them stayed around for the fans match between the two clubs and they got Nic to give us a momentum of the day.

Also what really got to us we found out that Grays had also given Argyle some money for coming up!!

Make of this what you will, Mr Brent would never do this to a supporters organisation.

Last edited by Dougie on Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:52 pm

Why didn't that come out 5 years ago?

I really don't care, and I really don't think it detracts from any of Damon's questions now.

Lee Jameson is a creep of the most sinister order.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:54 pm

There a lineage here The President then The Proxy Director then The Flouncer. Superfans, REAL mates and dancing partners one and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:58 pm

What a stinking shambles of rotten opinion.

No, it doesn't detract from Damon's questions at all, WW3 is kicking off on there!

The more I read the more convinced I am that PAFC should have been folded and undergone a rebirth to rid it of these parasites, past and present!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:02 pm

It's being commented on that Brent may have been involved in "Deep Throat".

This could be pretty bloody interesting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:32 pm

GOB wrote:

It seems to have come to a grinding halt, this Deep Throat thing really is a showstopper. I've sort of got the gist of it but not all the details but you can see it clams up the Avivas. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:39 pm

The silence speaks volumes!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:51 pm

GOB wrote:

We never did get told who the final member was.

Wouldn't put it past any of them either, what with the alledged PJ account over there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Why didn't that come out 5 years ago?

I really don't care, and I really don't think it detracts from any of Damon's questions now.

Lee Jameson is a creep of the most sinister order.

Just how does this creep manage to weedle his way onto committees and the like? Truly an odious, untrustworthy cronie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:

We never did get told who the final member was.

Wouldn't put it past any of them either, what with the alledged PJ account over there.

It could be a case of no smoke without fire, it seems odd that pretty much everyone involved has been sussed or owned up to bail pasoti out of the shit, yet one abuser has never had the balls to do it. Of course the pasoti mods could put it to bed by disclosing who it was, the fact that they won't makes for interesting speculation.
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

GOB wrote:

Indeed it does.

Of course, it could also be because there's a game on today.

Just saying like.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 2:59 pm

SirCumfrance wrote:
GOB wrote:

Indeed it does.

Of course, it could also be because there's a game on today.

Just saying like.

Oh yeah! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next