Moist_Von_Lipwig
Dougie
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
shonbo

shonbo

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Reminds me of

just not as eloquent but equally as barking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qxMy0vcc8o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:14 pm

I think Nool is slightly more THIS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:16 am

feck me! I've been catching up on some Pasoti threads and this one is staggering.

Ian Newell publicly imploding and honestly believing he is within his rights to do so at people who haven't exactly abused him, I could understand it if he was aiming the tirade at ATD, but are just fellow Argyle fans who are not quite so sure that Brent is the second coming.

Nicotine infested bedsit? That was pretty funny really, except you know he believes it all.

This just days after Peter Jones lays into john petrie on pasoti, anonymously of course, and on both occasions the mods do or say nothing. Incredible!

The worrying thing is that despite there being probably more resistance than Newell expected, there actually are a fair few people who applauded his outburst and defended it. These are the people who attend the fanfests no doubt.

So this guy who sits in the directors box next to Brent and peter Jones regales this heartwarming story about James Brents trembling lip, tells how close Brent, Newell and Webb are, how he represents Argyle in the directors lounge at away games, after driving him 600+ miles, where they all have jolly japes, tells the oiks that Brent is one step down from God almighty, and if they don't believe him then they live in nicotine stained bedsits, in piss stained pants, wanking away like a good un? And not a thing is said against him by any one of the mods?

He really is untouchable as far as Pasoti is concerned.

I wish one person had quoted the new all singing all dancing Pasoti agreement, just to see the mods reaction.

No wonder I abuse that weasel postey. He has been the boss publicly recently, with his forked tongue flicking out as he preaches the Brent gospel, but the big man is back. The head honcho. Makes a complete mockery of pl2 faced saying no Pasoti mods sit in the directors box, the pasoti overlord does though.

It also makes a mockery of the sickly Webb post which mentions Brent getting abuse from supporters as being shameful. One rule for the plebs and another for the gentry.

Best quote of the lot for me though was a dig at this place with it's sexist avatars! Comedy gold once again from boss Hogg, the man who stops to take photos of bad car accidents and posts them on his twatter.

Ian Newell thank you so much for this, I haven't laughed so much in ages.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:26 am

What never ceases to amaze me is the fact that these people actually seem to believe their own lies and deceptions .
Do they actually look into the mirror in the morning and see an honest man or is there a self promoting control freak staring back at them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:46 am

Tringreen wrote:
What never ceases to amaze me is the fact that these people actually seem to believe their own lies and deceptions .
Do they actually look into the mirror in the morning and see an honest man or is there a self promoting control freak staring back at them?

This is a phrase that is often used in my line of work to describe certain "customers". It is also a phrase I would use to describe people and their internet behaviour.

An example would be the current explanation of the Flickr screenshot where the chauffeur was seen to be asking a friend to hack an ATD users email account. The current explanation is that he was asking the friend to send a email "spam bomb" as the ATD user had been harassing James Brent's secretary over the ATD Q&A. This is the story being peddled at the fansfests and in the boardroom.

The hole in this explanation is that the screenshot was taken a full year before the ATD Q&A and months before James Brent bought the club!

But then this is the same chauffeur who swears blind he didn't call Peggy a witch on Twitter. And its the same chauffeur who swears blind he has never had an account on ATD - until you remind him of Sting Curtain (anagram: Tring is a cnut), and Ian Newell (anagram: Nai Llewen).

You couldn't make it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:08 am

He also named Mr Webbs son on the thread.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:28 am

I hope he's sent himself a white feather!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:29 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
I hope he's sent himself a white feather!

Very Happy Shocked Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:49 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

This is a phrase that is often used in my line of work to describe certain "customers". It is also a phrase I would use to describe people and their internet behaviour.

An example would be the current explanation of the Flickr screenshot where the chauffeur was seen to be asking a friend to hack an ATD users email account. The current explanation is that he was asking the friend to send a email "spam bomb" as the ATD user had been harassing James Brent's secretary over the ATD Q&A. This is the story being peddled at the fansfests and in the boardroom.

The hole in this explanation is that the screenshot was taken a full year before the ATD Q&A and months before James Brent bought the club!

But then this is the same chauffeur who swears blind he didn't call Peggy a witch on Twitter. And its the same chauffeur who swears blind he has never had an account on ATD - until you remind him of Sting Curtain (anagram: Tring is a cnut), and Ian Newell (anagram: Nai Llewen).

I have an e-mail from Ian Newell admitting calling Peggy a witch and he says so what? So what is the fact that he is a compulsive liar, ADT was nothing to do with him, Greenman is........... Mike Newell was quoting lines of the film Taken, not threatening me with violence etc etc etc. The list is endless.

I'm sure that there will be a medical name for telling so many lies that you actually start believing them, and also the act of being able to keep telling lies and changing the story once challenged about any of the lies. He does this seamlessly, tells a huge porkie and when you challenge it, he moves so quickly to amend his version or to explain why he had told the lie in the first place, that it's astonishing. He has perfected the art of lying and taken it to another level.

I hope the Newell files does get another airing, just in case these people who seem to be drifting back to supporting him blindly, Leigh Rapson for one, can take it all in again and then we can start asking them what they make of it all.

Some will say, as Newell did at first, that it's all fictitious, made up by someone with good IT skills. Some will try and explain why he has screenshots of a young lads medical history, when the boys father believed that the e-mail was sent in confidence, along with all the correspondence between himself and Brent and Peter Ridsdale. Standard Pasoti mod practice to save e-mails, text messages and setting up spoof websites that call people whores, slags and paedophiles etc. Yet here we are 12 months on and half the Pasoti users still haven't got a proper avatar because the images were also stored on Newell's Flickr pages Razz

But at least they are not sexist avatars that are displayed on ATD eh Newell? feckin thug and internet troll extraordinaire, and he's manking that someone has a sexist avatar on here? Maybe someone should change their avatar to the photo of Mrs Newell in her bikini, the one which excited Tony Hooper so much that Newell is raging with Hooper the Snooper, or at least he was until it was time to close ranks together again.

Some will excuse him for his "mistakes" as Leigh Rapson put it last night. feckin mistakes? Jesus Leigh you are supposedly an intelligent man making yourself look silly. I don't care how much money Newell has raised for the staff fund, because it's not charity as lots of people believe it is, his behaviour is outrageous and yet he openly boasts about his friendship with James Brent and Chris Webb?

And then there are the fellow Pasoti mods who are so corrupt themselves that they will fall over each other to let him have his own way, and then like hired help they scrub away all trace of his nefarious activities. How else can they explain that if anyone posted an insult towards Carl Fletcher, James Brent or Chris Webb, the insult gets the "removed by site admin" treatment, yet he can continually tell posters who don't agree with him to f*** off to some grim northern shitshole like Grimsby, or that because they don't share his point of view they live in a nicotine stained bedsit, in piss stained pants wanking away while typing with one hand?

As I said last night, if he had been posting on Pasoti about people from ATD, as he always used to, he has now turned on fellow Pasoti posters who wouldn't know abuse if it crept up behind them and butt-fecked them. The insults and abuse that Newell says happens on Pasoti is so timid compared to what is said on here, yet I don't see him opening an ATD account in his own name and giving the same stick to us, because he knows that ATD posters know him too well, have too much info on him, can cut him down to size with one post revealing info that Pasoti posters wouldn't dare to bring up. In other words he knows he can bully Pasoti posters with full support from fellow cnuts like PL2 Faced, Mark Pedlar and Ponty.

And he has an ally in Peter Jones, or Iddesleigh Green or Nightfly as he is known on Pasoti. Too afraid to speak under his own name about the shit that the club has endured, is still going through, but will do a Jameson and snipe away under an alias. How very professional Jones. Anyone who is not prepared to listen to Newell and Webbs bullshit is having a teenage tantrum and should toddle off and buy a Man U shirt! or is a wanker who sits in a bedsit smelling of piss.

Amazing, but only what we have known for years about Newell. Jones is a bit more surprising, but shows the pressure he is feeling right now.

And so onto tonight in Filton. PASTA have invited James, I won't dignify the Trust with a polite or meaningful reply, Brent, will address what will almost certainly amount to less than 20 Plymouth Argyle Supporters Trapped in Avon, and apparently answer any questions. So why not do the same for the Trust Brent? Because you recognise the Trust as a potential stumbling block in the way, just as Webb and Newell were, so you are going to undermine it with a little help from your friends.

The only problem I see in Brent's plan is that the Trust are the officially recognised fans vehicle and could make life extremely difficult for him. Hence the backstabbing and shitty behaviour aimed at it by former board members who have been enticed with the promise of rewards like Webb and Newell have received.

It will be a sickly sweet meeting tonight, with half of the night taken up with platitudes to Brent, then a break, then the wonderful Tony Hooper will ask a mind numbingly long question about the perks a season ticket holder should get, with his tongue flicking out occasionally to catch a passing fly, and then it will all be over. Huzzah, Brent the man who saved the club, who has acted on what the fans asked for in removing Fletcher, eventually, and nothing of any note will be come out of it except Tony Hooper will go home and masturbate over a poster of Brent not once but twice!

Sorry I can't continue because I'm welling up and my lip is trembling thinking about us drawing with Torquay Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:59 am

Class jock pure class! Laughing

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:15 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

He clearly does though. Cue the next empty legal threat from a compulsive liar. His real friends are no better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:29 am

Purely out of bordem rather than fixing the carbs on me bike....

Only 18% of pasoti users online showed an interest in the thread, leaving 82% of pasoti users that were online having no interest in the thread.

Newell’s contribution was 17% of his own thread.

30% of the users that commented on the thread passed comment without taking any particular view of the debate.

28% of the users that posted on the thread were generally supportive of Newell’s comments.

42% of the users that posted on the thread were generally opposing Newell’s comments.

Just 2.4% of pasoti users online during the debate supported Newell's position.

Considering one or two multi's that seem to have commented, pasoti's past track record for bending the rules and one or two gang members in the mix, it creates interesting thought even though it's a bit hit and miss.

I would suggest to James that he reviews his PR officers ASAP.

Last edited by GOB on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:36 am

Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

I have an e-mail from Ian Newell admitting calling Peggy a witch and he says so what? So what is the fact that he is a compulsive liar, ADT was nothing to do with him, Greenman is........... Mike Newell was quoting lines of the film Taken, not threatening me with violence etc etc etc. The list is endless.

I'm sure that there will be a medical name for telling so many lies that you actually start believing them, and also the act of being able to keep telling lies and changing the story once challenged about any of the lies. He does this seamlessly, tells a huge porkie and when you challenge it, he moves so quickly to amend his version or to explain why he had told the lie in the first place, that it's astonishing. He has perfected the art of lying and taken it to another level.

I hope the Newell files does get another airing, just in case these people who seem to be drifting back to supporting him blindly, Leigh Rapson for one, can take it all in again and then we can start asking them what they make of it all.

Some will say, as Newell did at first, that it's all fictitious, made up by someone with good IT skills. Some will try and explain why he has screenshots of a young lads medical history, when the boys father believed that the e-mail was sent in confidence, along with all the correspondence between himself and Brent and Peter Ridsdale. Standard Pasoti mod practice to save e-mails, text messages and setting up spoof websites that call people whores, slags and paedophiles etc. Yet here we are 12 months on and half the Pasoti users still haven't got a proper avatar because the images were also stored on Newell's Flickr pages Razz

But at least they are not sexist avatars that are displayed on ATD eh Newell? feckin thug and internet troll extraordinaire, and he's manking that someone has a sexist avatar on here? Maybe someone should change their avatar to the photo of Mrs Newell in her bikini, the one which excited Tony Hooper so much that Newell is raging with Hooper the Snooper, or at least he was until it was time to close ranks together again.

Some will excuse him for his "mistakes" as Leigh Rapson put it last night. feckin mistakes? Jesus Leigh you are supposedly an intelligent man making yourself look silly. I don't care how much money Newell has raised for the staff fund, because it's not charity as lots of people believe it is, his behaviour is outrageous and yet he openly boasts about his friendship with James Brent and Chris Webb?

And then there are the fellow Pasoti mods who are so corrupt themselves that they will fall over each other to let him have his own way, and then like hired help they scrub away all trace of his nefarious activities. How else can they explain that if anyone posted an insult towards Carl Fletcher, James Brent or Chris Webb, the insult gets the "removed by site admin" treatment, yet he can continually tell posters who don't agree with him to f*** off to some grim northern shitshole like Grimsby, or that because they don't share his point of view they live in a nicotine stained bedsit, in piss stained pants wanking away while typing with one hand?

As I said last night, if he had been posting on Pasoti about people from ATD, as he always used to, he has now turned on fellow Pasoti posters who wouldn't know abuse if it crept up behind them and butt-fecked them. The insults and abuse that Newell says happens on Pasoti is so timid compared to what is said on here, yet I don't see him opening an ATD account in his own name and giving the same stick to us, because he knows that ATD posters know him too well, have too much info on him, can cut him down to size with one post revealing info that Pasoti posters wouldn't dare to bring up. In other words he knows he can bully Pasoti posters with full support from fellow cnuts like PL2 Faced, Mark Pedlar and Ponty.

And he has an ally in Peter Jones, or Iddesleigh Green or Nightfly as he is known on Pasoti. Too afraid to speak under his own name about the shit that the club has endured, is still going through, but will do a Jameson and snipe away under an alias. How very professional Jones. Anyone who is not prepared to listen to Newell and Webbs bullshit is having a teenage tantrum and should toddle off and buy a Man U shirt! or is a wanker who sits in a bedsit smelling of piss.

Amazing, but only what we have known for years about Newell. Jones is a bit more surprising, but shows the pressure he is feeling right now.

And so onto tonight in Filton. PASTA have invited James, I won't dignify the Trust with a polite or meaningful reply, Brent, will address what will almost certainly amount to less than 20 Plymouth Argyle Supporters Trapped in Avon, and apparently answer any questions. So why not do the same for the Trust Brent? Because you recognise the Trust as a potential stumbling block in the way, just as Webb and Newell were, so you are going to undermine it with a little help from your friends.

The only problem I see in Brent's plan is that the Trust are the officially recognised fans vehicle and could make life extremely difficult for him. Hence the backstabbing and shitty behaviour aimed at it by former board members who have been enticed with the promise of rewards like Webb and Newell have received.

It will be a sickly sweet meeting tonight, with half of the night taken up with platitudes to Brent, then a break, then the wonderful Tony Hooper will ask a mind numbingly long question about the perks a season ticket holder should get, with his tongue flicking out occasionally to catch a passing fly, and then it will all be over. Huzzah, Brent the man who saved the club, who has acted on what the fans asked for in removing Fletcher, eventually, and nothing of any note will be come out of it except Tony Hooper will go home and masturbate over a poster of Brent not once but twice!

Sorry I can't continue because I'm welling up and my lip is trembling thinking about us drawing with Torquay Crying or Very sad

Cracking mate lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Yet the whole point of Newells post was to silence those saying that Brent is only in it for the property, where did he lay those fears to rest? I seem to have missed that bit.
On his fit for purpose rule, Stapleton, Heaney and Ridsdale would have all have gone to matches, would have all have been upset when we lost, we had a que of saviours lining up to save us, what was all the fuss about?
I have never had a pint with Newell, wouldn't want to, he's a feckin idiot and I live under a stone in a bedsit wanking with a nicotine stained hand whilst wishing Argyle will fail, comedy gold.
As for liars, criminal psychologists say that if someone says that they are innocent for long enough they will actually believe it whether true or not, that is why he is so easy to catch out.
Welcome back Porkus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:34 pm

Greenjock wrote:
! Comedy gold once again from boss Hogg, the man who stops to take photos of bad car accidents and posts them on his twatter.

This is actually an offence and the Police have prosecuted scum that do this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:39 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
! Comedy gold once again from boss Hogg, the man who stops to take photos of bad car accidents and posts them on his twatter.

This is actually an offence and the Police have prosecuted scum that do this.

I believe that it's not an offence to take them but it is an offence to publish them pending courts actions.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:54 pm

He either dismisses anyone not kissing his ass as a troll or if it is a post backed up by anything resembling a long word he just ignores them.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:00 pm

Newell really is an embarrasment to most normal Argyle fans, no wonder the GT's think he's a complete bellend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:11 pm

We've received a complaint about this thread from Ian Newell.

He has emailed the mods complaining that he has been ridiculed, defamed and abused in posts on this thread.

The mods would like to acknowledge Mr Newell's complaint and after a brief discussion and investigation have come to the conclusion that the complaint has no grounds and the mods will be taking no further action.

The mods would also like to point out that if Mr Newell wishes to pursue his complaint further and take legal action (again Sleep) then we would be more than happy to provide your legal team with the dossier of evidence of your internet activites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:17 pm

It's all them cowards, freaks and witches I tell ya! lol!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:23 pm

You really couldn't make this up. There he is, abusing and swearing at all and sundry who dare to disagree with him, and then complains about this site.

Perhaps this site ought to make the club aware of the 'complaint', along with some of the circumstances and history.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:30 pm

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?54674-IJN-sycophancy-re-Harry-Potter/page2

Love the pic
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:32 pm

was hoping for some 'insight' regarding redundancies...........my comment on 'thanks fletch' thread hit an nerve it seems.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:44 pm

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 Porkysworld
From exeter with love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next