akagreengull
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Dougie
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:03 pm

The great work of sturtz once again Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:08 pm

Quote :
Damon.Lenszner - Post subject: Re: This man - JB, the 'land developer'Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Sorry cant be bothered to read through all 11 pages but -

The land assets have gone - stadium to PCC and land to JB pension fund.
The team is probably the worst in recent if not living memory.
The club has lost thousands of fans and hundreds of thousand pounds this season.
The Club is surviving on the contributions of a generous benefactor.
The Club has no CEO, no FD, no DoF, no Manager.
We are 4th bottom of the bottom league with the 2 bottom clubs 2 points worse and 2 games in hand.

But its OK coz Ian says James cheers when we score and swears when we lose.

Ian we fought side by side with others against Guilfoyle and the Northern Mafia. After Admin. we promised owners and Boards would be held to scrutiny by us, the fans. There is plenty to scrutinise, plenty to criticise. This kind of spin diatribe just isnt doing what the club needs. We need massive changes and we, the fans, need our questions answered.

Nothing personal Ian - away from football you have been most supportive in my personal problems - but this is strictly football business

It couldn't have been put any clearer!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:10 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Newell really is an embarrasment to most normal Argyle fans, no wonder the GT's think he's a complete bellend.

Well thats what the email said and don't forget there was a lot more Yea Man!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:12 pm

GOB wrote:
Quote :
Damon.Lenszner - Post subject: Re: This man - JB, the 'land developer'Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:37 pm

The club has lost thousands of fans and hundreds of thousand pounds this season.
We are 4th bottom of the bottom league with the 2 bottom clubs 2 points worse and 2 games in hand.

Ian we fought side by side with others against Guilfoyle and the Northern Mafia. After Admin. we promised owners and Boards would be held to scrutiny by us, the fans. There is plenty to scrutinise, plenty to criticise. This kind of spin diatribe just isnt doing what the club needs. We need massive changes and we, the fans, need our questions answered.

Nothing personal Ian - away from football you have been most supportive in my personal problems - but this is strictly football business

Well frankly i'm disappointed he didn't mention lip-quivering after a draw tbh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Mike Searle wrote:
GOB wrote:
Quote :

Well frankly i'm disappointed he didn't mention lip-quivering after a draw tbh

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Word to the wise Ian, read what you have written, read what everybody else has written, think about it, decide to stay away from the Internet again, please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:30 pm

you guys do know for every reply you give this "guy" you are providing him with his wank material tonight.

Ignore him he hates it Smile

Last edited by Angry of Mayfair on Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Nice to see you back AoM
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Iggy wrote:
Word to the wise Ian, read what you have written, read what everybody else has written, think about it, decide to stay away from the Internet again, please.

But if he does that then we won't have any fun in the chat room Iggy!

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:55 pm

now now mouldy first rule of chat room : no one mention the chat room.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Bugger!

Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Nobody seems to have posted since Damon did. Its like reality has come and hit the aviva twats right between the eyes.

If I was able to post on there I'd show Damon; doesn't he know we still have a team to support. Suspect
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:28 pm

Currently Porkus 0 - Damon 3
http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=73315&start=165
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:28 pm

think its backfired, pretty sure the thread will be moved/deleted soon.

lets hope JB makes a good call for a change and employs a decent manager.

Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:48 pm

I was as amazed as all of you were by the IJN outburst on Pasoti. I believe it backfired in a spectacular way ! IJN seems to have a split personality, he does do some good for charity I grant him that but also is a terrible online bully and trouble maker. Recently his Uncle died, I did not know until after his Uncle died that this man was someone who had inspired me and so many others at our Support meetings for the terminal cancer he and I suffer. This man was liked and loved by all who attended our meeting, sadly too many people in Plymouth due to the Dockyard and the asbestos that was rife in there.

So as I say, unknown to me but IJN knew a lot about the battle to live and hope for a cure someday, everyday is a bonus. So to receive a white feather from IJN some time ago was a kick in the teeth for me and a heartless, nasty thing to do especially as I know NOW that IJN fully understands the work of the Mesothelioma Support Group at The Mustard Tree, Derriford Hospital.

The white feather summed up his split personality for me. I will never have any contact with this man again and I can fully understand why fellow members of ATD feel so strongly about him and his devious Internet work.

I look at the white feather pm from him often to help me fight the battle along with others at Derriford

As for James Brent, I have never met him even though I did attend the first ever Trust AGM, a chance for him to attend and put his feelings about the Trust to the members there, but he failed to attend , sums up his feelings for The Trust but The Trust is made up of about 1500 members of The Green Army, so he should have been there at the first AGM in my opinion. Instead I saw for the first time a scruffy man mumble an attack on The Trust, this was our President. What an example he set, I hope Romain become our President, someone we can respect and admire.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 11:59 pm

Thai green wrote:
I was as amazed as all of you were by the IJN outburst on Pasoti. I believe it backfired in a spectacular way ! IJN seems to have a split personality, he does do some good for charity I grant him that but also is a terrible online bully and trouble maker. Recently his Uncle died, I did not know until after his Uncle died that this man was someone who had inspired me and so many others at our Support meetings for the terminal cancer he and I suffer. This man was liked and loved by all who attended our meeting, sadly too many people in Plymouth due to the Dockyard and the asbestos that was rife in there.

So as I say, unknown to me but IJN knew a lot about the battle to live and hope for a cure someday, everyday is a bonus. So to receive a white feather from IJN some time ago was a kick in the teeth for me and a heartless, nasty thing to do especially as I know NOW that IJN fully understands the work of the Mesothelioma Support Group at The Mustard Tree, Derriford Hospital.

The white feather summed up his split personality for me. I will never have any contact with this man again and I can fully understand why fellow members of ATD feel so strongly about him and his devious Internet work.

I look at the white feather pm from him often to help me fight the battle along with others at Derriford

As for James Brent, I have never met him even though I did attend the first ever Trust AGM, a chance for him to attend and put his feelings about the Trust to the members there, but he failed to attend , sums up his feelings for The Trust but The Trust is made up of about 1500 members of The Green Army, so he should have been there at the first AGM in my opinion. Instead I saw for the first time a scruffy man mumble an attack on The Trust, this was our President. What an example he set, I hope Romain become our President, someone we can respect and admire.

Good to hear from you Phil, and as usual no malice, just the facts.

Someone who fell foul of Mr Newell because Newell believes that everybody should hold the same view as him about everything Argyle related, and if they don't, he will show you who is boss. Phil's crime was to name Chris Webb's son on Pasoti when recounting what had happened at the end of a game, probably one of the thugs who hurled awful abuse at Brent and his family too Razz Seriously though what Newell did to Phil was outrageous and is just an example of the depths he will sink to to gain revenge on anyone who crosses him, and from his meltdown on Pasoti that includes Chris Webb and James Brent too.

I think most of us know what happened after I e-mailed Newell to let him know what I thought about him sending the white feather to Phil, in my own eloquent way Very Happy threats of Police involvement because I was harrassing Newell, and a week or two later I start getting threatening e-mails from Mike Newell.

How Mike Newell got my e-mail address was quite funny really as he must still live at home with his parents and found a print-out that his father had intended to give to the Police, of my e-mails to him over the white feather incident because they were so bad that Newell felt threatened Sleep

So for a laugh Mike Newell decided to e-mail me, not real threats of violence you understand, but just quoting lines from the film Taken.

And that in a nutshell is Ian Newell. Undoubtedly one of the biggest Argyle fans around, probably ever, who has realised a dream by being buddies with players and their wives, who gets to chauffeur the owner to and from games, and best of all he gets to sit in the Directors Box in his Argyle tie. Undoubtedly one of the people who put most effort into helping the staff back when they were having to go unpaid for so long, and is still doing massive amounts of work to get the money owed to them more quickly, with the other GT's.

Fundraising for charity as well. He supports many great causes and has raised lots of money with his online auctions, and has carried out many acts of kindness to fellow Argyle fans who are ill or have fallen on hard times.

He should be thanked immensly for these acts, and that brings me to another point about him. These acts that he carries out never go unpublicised.

Wherever and whenever Ian Newell is giving tickets away, or auctioning shirts for a good cause, the story always finds it's way onto Pasoti, because as thanks for doing these deeds, he insists that the recipient tells everybody about it!

Ok so he likes blowing his own trumpet which is a bit vain but not the biggest crime in the world, but there are far worse things that he does to people who cross him over Argyle.

There are lots of people who have known these bad things he does from before I became aware of Newell, when he tried to use me to release information on who invited Tony Wrathall to Home Park as a guest of the sponsors, where he was out on the pitch, which hadn't been paid for, and having to be served in the lounge by people who went without wages for so long down to the board he was part of.

Newell didn't know me, I was insignificant to him so it didn't matter if I was the one who angered the sponsors by naming them. This was fine until I realised that Newell was using me as a patsy and so I did what he wanted and told people who it was, but I made sure that I said where the info had come from, and the fact that he had called them cnuts. When his name was out there as the person who gave the information Newell was shit scared and said that the person I had named was a nasty piece of work who would come after him. It didn't matter that this nasty piece of work would have come after me, but he was physically scared for his own safety so with the help of mods on here and on Exeweb, where he has been abusive beyond anything you will find here for years, and the posts where Newell's name was mentioned were deleted for Newells safety.

He turns into something sinister on football forums if he doesn't get his own way. By becoming a Pasoti mod he had everything he needed to be able to gain personal information on people he didn't like. He was able to determine which subjects could be talked about and which couldn't. Handing out bans like confetti to anyone who didn't play by his rules. Altering posts, having multiple accounts to be able to say things he didn't want said in his own name, Deepthroat, Windsor Boy, Dogger, Deadly Lampshade, Derrick Sanderson, plus God knows how many others.

All of course aided and abetted by other Pasoti mods, who could not possibly have not known about his activities. They were either directly involved in these accounts, or turned a blind eye to it all and helped him clear it all up afterwards.

As the list of people who had crossed him grew, a new Argyle forum gets set up, so he made it his goal in life to discredit it and get it shut down. I wasn't involved back then so don't know all the details but there are plenty of people on here who could give all the gory details.

The spoof forum ADT, Argyle Democratic Talk, was set up by Newell and a few friends including the fellow Pasoti mod Daz, Darren James of Jamesy Design and of course that pillar of society Dane Bunney!

ADT went after posters from this site, me included as a junkie benefit scrounger, and parodied them. Peggy was called a whore and a slag and a photo of a swimming pig was said to be Trings wife. Paedophiles and someone into Gay Bondage were also mentioned. Really nice stuff like that.

The proof that Newell was in from the start of ADT was found on his Flickr account where he had stupidly left the settings on public, and it showed the ADT site before any spoof threads were started. Apparently Newell has since admitted that it cost £250 to set up the account and it was well worth it. I have text message screenshots from Dane Bunney where Newell invites Dane to join in the fun. Newell's version is that it was all just banter and it was Dane who went OTT.

The Flickr account showed hundreds of screenshots of private conversations between various people with Newell, including Peter Ridsdale and James Brent, and with Rick Cowdrey where he tried getting a planned Q and A session with James Brent stopped for ATD posters. He basically tries to blackmail Rick Cowdrey into getting the Q and A session stopped, but it went ahead.

Private e-mails were saved. One where Cobi Budge's father was discussing his son's medical history, left open to the public to see, along with screenshots of some really strange activity on Pasoti, like multi user accounts such as Deepthroat, and the people who were using it like Wozzer who used it to attack the Trust he was a board member of.

From the Flickr account there were sinister things like photographs of ATD posters and a text message exchange between Newell and a friend where Newell requests a virus to be planted in Ricklers e-mail address. There was also a property search of Ricklers home in Los Angeles.

This is just the tip of the iceberg though. There were hundreds of pages of these screenshots all showin the actions of a man obsessed with gaining revenge on people he didn't like.

Newell is by his own admission close friends with Chris Webb the Argyle Club President, and there were photographs of Chris Webb and Ian Newell in Windsor last year, coincidentally one of the multi user accounts attacking the Trust was called Windsor Boy!

Ian Newell is also extremely close to James Brent, as seen in his post on Pasoti where he tells of James Brent's love of Argyle and the trembling lip episode. James Brent is so grateful for Newell's assistance that he has a permanent invite to Directors Boxes at home and away.

Ian Newell also knew all about a Private Investigator who was hired to track me down by Lee Jameson, as Jameson showed Newell my mothers phone number and address on a piece of paper on a GT's coach to an away match last year. Newell, and subsequently Chris Webb, have confirmed this and said that the P.I. used was none other than Tony Hooper (Cholwell). They also both told me that the person making threats against myself and my family by PM on here under the user name Greenman, was an 18 yr old employee of the club. I don't want to name him again as it plainly wasn't who Webb and Newell said it was, but they kept assuring me it was. I even have a text message from Chris Webb where he confirms it was who he and Newell claimed.

Lee Jameson, who along with Tony Hooper gained places on the PASB, set up to represent Argyle fans, confirmed that he wanted my address to get a solicitor to write and ask me to stop my nasty posts about Jameson's involvement in the Deepthroat account. Greenman claimed the P.I. was hired by prominent Pasoti posters who wanted to turn up with baseball bats to teach me a lesson. I am a stay at home father with a 20 month old son.

There is more, oh so much more, but this is just my experience of Newell, and I have met him in person, have spoken to him by telephone and via e-mail. He has asked me to look him in the eye to see he is not lying with things like naming Greenman, and that it was Jameson and Hooper that tried to find out my address. He is very believable too, but I kept my fingers crossed whilst looking him in the eye.

So a huge round of applause for Mr Ian Newell the tireless worker who will do anything for Plymouth Argyle, but there is another side to Ian Newell. One that his friends laugh off and say he has made a few mistakes, or is a little bit naughty online sometimes, but I consider it a tad worse than jolly japes.

If Newell could be the money raising super supporter everyone knows, it would be brilliant, but as his best mate Chris Webb has told me on numerous occasions when it comes to online forums Newell turns into a kind of monster and nobody can get him to stop or talk any sense into him.

So this is really for the benefit of his mates, his supporters who post about him on Pasoti and tweet him messages of support saying what a great guy he is, and also for the Pasoti mods who know full well what he does online, but are happy to let it go and in some cases almost certainly join in with his activities.

One last thing. If Mr Newell wants to dispute one word of this, I say to Ian Newell sue me. Sue me matey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:16 am

Thai, I didn't understand fully your predicament and I genuinely wish you all the best and although I know very few personally that use ATD I know that everyone will agree with me regarding that sentiment.

Neither was I 100% aware of the shenanigans that the fool has been attempting to play with you Jock. A stranger to Argyle and these so called fans forums would be so shocked that I doubt these stories would be believed. - You're right Jock, the story started sometime before you joined ATD and as much as it bores some to pieces Tring and several of us were sending out warnings about this guy long before.

I could write a book about the events but I think Mock would do a better job.

The only thing left to say is that the man needs help with his issues.
Back to top Go down
Thai green

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:20 am

Thanks Jock and GOB, GOB, I did not want to talk about my illness but I needed to emphasise the connection between IJN knowing full well about my predicament and he still sent a white feather !

Jock, after that episode with IJN and Pasoti regarding naming a child on Pasoti ( against the rules that apply to us but not IJN ) I have not attended another Argyle match although I still have 5 tickets on my white membership, another one of the thousands who do not attend now. I would not agree with anyone verbally abusing James Brent's children.

Jock, I am so sorry that you have had this abuse from IJN, what a story it reads !
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:31 am

Thai green wrote:

Phil, I hope you have posted this on Pasoti as well, people on there need to know these sort of things as well.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:05 am

Thai green wrote:

As swampy says you need to post this on pasoti,how long it will last before it is deleted is another thing.

What ijn did to you thai and jock is an absolute disgrace and should never of happened. How brent can sit there like he did at the atd QandA and say newell is his friend is unbelievable seeing as the truth about his internet games keeps coming out of the woodwork. I`am only at the fringe of this site and do not have all the information of what has been going on.But the more I see and read it does concern me grately these games have been allowed to continue by the club.

As jock says we wont name him but look at the young lad who ijn keeps blaming for making threats to jock. If that was me I would not accept this at all and would expect a full apology from him and webb not just in person but on all internet forums. If that never appeared I would keep fighting my corner until I got the result I won`ted.

As others and I have said many times no one can discredit ijn for the money he has raised for good causes but its the way he seeks appreciation from his fellow fans that grates me.Just sit back man and think to yourself I did that and don`t seek attention, it makes you feel a whole lot better inside.

This is not common knowledge but a family member of mine use to work at argyle and still has contact with some of the staff(the very few that are left). When you ask them about ijn all you get is well thats just ijn. The guy is a monster on internet forums and needs to be stopped. Its the same with the fanfests I know someone that goes to everyone (not my cup of tea) his response is they are great if you stay out of ijn or chris webbs way.

I felt the same as you the other day thai I`am for my sins a season ticket holder ( not memberships who ever came up with that needs shooting) and I thought why should I go anymore I can`t be bothered. But then I thought to myself after missing a few games sod it why should I allow these two idiots webb and ijns off pitch games stop me from doing something I enjoy, going to watch my club.Ok the football served up to us is not very good but hey I do get to catch up with some people I would not normally see otherwise.

I know your unwell thai but don`t let the idiots grind you down maybe sit in the lyndhurst like I do and look across at the directors box and think to yourself WANKERS get out of my club.

As gob said early I did not understand your predicament fully and I genuinely wish all the best.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:12 am

Well Ain't life a funny old sausage! Here I am, going to court in two hours to declare my sorry ass bankrupt after being f*cked over by someone, and I'm here pissing myself, not literaly, with laughter, whilst reading this thread! albino

Hey ho!

I think we should all have a piggy avatar weekend. Just to show our appreciation of the porcine one, and all the joy he brings to us ATDers. I'll start the ball rolling.

Happy new f*cking year.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:34 am

not a good day grumps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:49 am

So where does he get all these signed shirts from??..........

scratch

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:59 am

Phil - I wish you all the very best as you continue the fight and struggle, mate.

Having read the above accounts from both Phil and Jock - both of which are eye-wateringly worrying on many, many levels - I do believe there is a duty now for people in authority to be made aware of the history in order that it is never repeated, or worse-still escalated into something even more sinister.

I'm quite stunned and shocked in truth.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:04 am

The problem is Mike, I think they are aware and just turn a blind eye to it. One of the argyle directors, although not as bad, likes to attack Argyle fans behind a pseudonym and attack former friends using blogs etc. Maybe this is the way of modern business?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next