sufferedsince 68
Earwegoagain
Grovehill
Clodagh Rubbish
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Clodagh Rubbish

New Director Appointed Empty
PostSubject: New Director Appointed   New Director Appointed EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 12:54 pm

In news guaranteed to please everyone no end. Nick Gianotti has been appointed to the baord

Giannotti told the official Argyle website: "The club is on the rise, both on and off the pitch, and I believe great days are ahead of us.
"We have the best supporters - passionate, devoted, loyal, respectful, and fun, and I am excited to play my part in the Argyle journey.

"I look forward to bringing fresh ideas to the club and helping us achieve our goals as a sustainable Championship organisation."

Argyle chairman and majority shareholder Simon Hallett said: "I would like to welcome Nick to the Argyle board. Since Argyle Green became a shareholder in the club, I have got to know him, and am confident that he will bring broad expertise as well as a remarkable passion for the game and for Argyle."
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: New Director Appointed   New Director Appointed EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 1:19 pm

Sounds like a Mafia Godfather

Perhaps he made St Simon an offer he couldn't refuse
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New Director Appointed   New Director Appointed EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 2:02 pm

What does he bring to the table? Is Argyle Green his Pasoti username?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: New Director Appointed   New Director Appointed EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 5:02 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Did he buy any of the second hand golf crap Cornwalls top janner was flogging ? if yes the bloke like Nipples, is a wrong un!
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: New Director Appointed   New Director Appointed EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 7:01 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:

A horse's head if he doesn't get what he wants.

And don't say it's a bit far fetched, I seem to remember a gun being brandished in the QPR Boardroom a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New Director Appointed   New Director Appointed EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 11:10 am

Clodagh Rubbish wrote:
In news guaranteed to please everyone no end. Nick Gianotti has been appointed to the baord

Giannotti told the official Argyle website: "The club is on the rise, both on and off the pitch, and I believe great days are ahead of us.
"We have the best supporters - passionate, devoted, loyal, respectful, and fun, and I am excited to play my part in the Argyle journey.

"I look forward to bringing fresh ideas to the club and helping us achieve our goals as a sustainable Championship organisation."

Argyle chairman and majority shareholder Simon Hallett said: "I would like to welcome Nick to the Argyle board. Since Argyle Green became a shareholder in the club, I have got to know him, and am confident that he will bring broad expertise as well as a remarkable passion for the game and for Argyle."

So anybody know why he's called Argyle Green by Sigh?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: New Director Appointed   New Director Appointed EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 2:23 pm

Isn't Argyle Green the name of the group that bought the 20% share?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Director Appointed   New Director Appointed EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 5:48 pm

Grovehill wrote:

Yes, it is.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: New Director Appointed   New Director Appointed EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 5:54 pm

so who is on the board now in total ive lost count of who is and isnt on it these days. Not mentioned on the OS these days.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: New Director Appointed   New Director Appointed EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 6:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: New Director Appointed   New Director Appointed EmptyMon Sep 19, 2022 8:01 am

Grovehill wrote:

I can see clearly now.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: New Director Appointed   New Director Appointed EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 1:18 pm

Well, we do live on the coast so anyone out of line will be swimming with the fishes.

Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: New Director Appointed   New Director Appointed EmptyWed Sep 21, 2022 1:28 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Grovehill wrote:

I can see clearly now.

Micheal Minceberg is involved in five other LLCs at the moment and one inactive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Director Appointed   New Director Appointed Empty

Back to top Go down

New Director Appointed
Page 1 of 1