Freathy
akagreengull
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Dougie
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:42 pm

Why arn't are the independant farm mods Laughing stopping the nobber nool witch hunt against the free thinking non brent lovers jocolor
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:43 pm

I was thinking that. No doubt ignored or a troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:46 pm

The amusing thing is Newell is clearly breaching atleast one rule in the new Pasoti agreement yet so far nothing has been moved, edited or deleted.

I would love it if the mods actually banned the tw@t, it'd be a lovely late christmas present!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:51 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The amusing thing is Newell is clearly breaching atleast one rule in the new Pasoti agreement yet so far nothing has been moved, edited or deleted.

I would love it if the mods actually banned the tw@t, it'd be a lovely late christmas present! Those spankers are shit scared of the fat fvck, pasoti is for the happy clappies gratefuls and superfans only pig geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:02 pm

He really is letting off some serious steam tonight lol!

He's got an obsession with meeting for a pint with everyone hasn't he.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:03 pm

He Didn't answer about the redundancies though, just attacked the person asking the question Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:07 pm

Would Brent be watching this show? Something has made him flip, wow it's like a madhouse over there. affraid
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:17 pm

Comedy brilliance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:24 pm

It's about time we had a little fun, welcome back Ian, tosser lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
Would Brent be watching this show? Something has made him flip, wow it's like a madhouse over there. affraid

But i thought his chum lol! Brent had "instructed" him to stay off internet forums?!!

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Quote :
As I've said earlier I might not agree with Baba or John Lloyd or Gareth Nicholson, about most things, but what each of recognise is the love for our club, that is never in doubt.

And perhaps therein lies the problem. The three he name checks are probably 3 people who obtuse converse views I agree with most of he time. Each in their own way many times more intelligent about Argyle than me or IjN.

The fact is that those 3, each in their own way get it in a way IjN doesn't or rather in a way that IjN dumped when he kicked his own posterior upstairs to the directors box.

Tell me that John Lloyd was wrong about Argyle being a drinking club with a football team attached or wrong about his idea on how fan participation might work (far better ideas than the Brent/superfan sponsored bastardised PASB).

Tell me how Baba is wrong in his concern for how the debt hangs round the club like a bad smell with no transparency how where it sits or how the football league protocol affects are ability to pay players or eve sign them.

Tell me how Gareth was wrong about the Trust. How is was hounded endlessly by Deepthroaters, The President or IjN or bringing up their rear Rapson.

IjN used to be outside looking in and his torment was aimed (after a period of infinite love in of course, he tends to be slow on the up take) at the toads in the boardroom. Now he's on the inside looking out or rather down on the plebs who help pay for his prawn sandwiches and those who serve them. Whether its just one or two he's aiming his ire at they are still fee paying customers of Plymouth Argyle Football Club not people to get into battle with to protect Mr James Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:31 pm

I have just received this text from a friend that is a GT

Quote :
I see that prick Newell is back again, what a prize prat he really is. I was sat beside him on the coach once and he bored the shit out of everyone telling us all "I am ", "I am"! There is hardly a single GT that doesn't find that man embarrassing but we can't shake him off, he's like a reoccurring herpes rash.Time for a break from pasoti for a while!
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:38 pm

feck.... Talk about a public meltdown...

Just how embarrassed must Brent be watching his pseudo mate 'Newell the rott(en)weiler' trying to round up the pasoti sheeple ahead of the Pasta meeting with such fawning drivel?

"Emotional" indeed.

I suspect that Newell is now sat there staring at the tear in his own eye with his bottom lip trembling...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:48 pm

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 Parker10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:53 pm

GOB wrote:
I have just received this text from a friend that is a GT

Quote :
I see that prick Newell is back again, what a prize prat he really is. I was sat beside him on the coach once and he bored the shit out of everyone telling us all "I am ", "I am"! There is hardly a single GT that doesn't find that man embarrassing but we can't shake him off, he's like a reoccurring herpes rash.Time for a break from pasoti for a while!

In all seriousness, I have heard that Mr Newell is not as popular with his REAL friends in the GTs as he thinks he is. Something about "being up Brent's arse". Can't believe it myself.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:56 pm

To paraphrase IjNs favourite gif and you might wonder why you can't see their hands but it looks to me as if they are saying "I love James, I love James, I love James"

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 Disturbing

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Why is xisle calling him 'Nai'?

A few years ago he posted as Nai Llewen on pasoti (his name backwards) or maybe exeweb possibly a link to that?

He posted as Nai Llewen on Exeweb as well as 8 other multi's we know of. He still sends the odd PM to exewebbers but all are copied and kept. After the Newell Files were released we kept screenshots of everything Newell related including his entire publicly accessable Steve Myotts Flickr account. Nobody sane would want to be associated with Newell, he himself has serious mental issues

Taken from Exeweb in September 2011:

"Surely our friend Porkus or IJN or Ian Newell or Mynotts or maybe Eastleigh Green will be on here soon denying that Nai Llewen is him. That his computer had been hacked and he really hated Heaney and Ridsdale all along".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:17 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

A few years ago he posted as Nai Llewen on pasoti (his name backwards) or maybe exeweb possibly a link to that?

He posted as Nai Llewen on Exeweb as well as 8 other multi's we know of. He still sends the odd PM to exewebbers but all are copied and kept. After the Newell Files were released we kept screenshots of everything Newell related including his entire publicly accessable Steve Myotts Flickr account. Nobody sane would want to be associated with Newell, he himself has serious mental issues

"Surely our friend Porkus or IJN or Ian Newell or Mynotts or maybe Eastleigh Green will be on here soon denying that Nai Llewen is him. That his computer had been hacked and he really hated Heaney and Ridsdale all along".

It'd be quite amusing if someone were to use those screenshots and release part 2 of the files Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:23 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Jaytex2012 wrote:

But i thought his chum lol! Brent had "instructed" him to stay off internet forums?!!

Didn't seem to make much difference today, even tossing a few f*cks and other swearies against a few, certainly let it all out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:24 pm

830 pasoti users online, half a dozen supporting Newell.

Well done the silent majority, nice one lads lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:24 pm

Yea Man wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

It'd be quite amusing if someone were to use those screenshots and release part 2 of the files Laughing

Very amusing... hint hint! albino Oi, Red Star. Release the screenshots. Let's take these dogs down. study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Newell files part 2 please.........NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Newell is getting more and more like David Icke - seriously unbalanced and capable of psychotic meltdown at any time.

I've never met him - is he always that inarticulate, thick and dimwitted when he does eventually 'meet up face-to-face for a pint' with 'real friends'?

I can see why Brent has found him useful though - the money raised by auctions etc has gone and effectively does go onto Brent's group of companies' bottom line.

If history has taught us anything though - absolutely nothing lasts forever.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:46 pm

Reminds me of

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Holy feck he's actually exploded.

Amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next