Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Director of Football

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Director of Football Empty
PostSubject: Director of Football   Director of Football EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 10:31 pm

So it seems now not only is Del Bhey manager of the team he is also director of football or head of football (same thing) to give his actual title.

So he gets to advise the reluctant one on football matters that relate to how he does his job lol yet still didnt get a decent budget lol

the article is on brents herald and here

herald loves brent wrote:
Derek Adams has insisted taking on the role of head of football at Plymouth Argyle does not distract him from his role as manager.

The Pilgrims’ boss assumed his new title when he signed a five-year contract with the League One club earlier this summer.

It followed a suggestion from Argyle chairman James Brent and Adams was happy to take on the extra responsibility.

“It’s about having somebody that has a say on all things at the head of the organisation, rather than an individual person on each group.

“We have to have somebody at the club that is football-orientated.

“We don’t have anybody on the board like that so it’s important the head of football has an opinion and can go to the board and explain things to them at meetings.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Director of Football   Director of Football EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 10:46 pm

I suppose we should be grateful Jon Back didn't get the role.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Director of Football   Director of Football EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 11:23 pm

All it means is it’s all Del Boys fault now
There be screaming down on the farm I can hear em now but absolutely nothing to do with There beloved
Jimmy whatsoever...or his the holy one passing the buck on to poor old Del Boy if/when the shit hits the fan ???
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: Director of Football   Director of Football EmptyMon Aug 13, 2018 11:56 pm

RegGreen wrote:
All it means is it’s all Del Boys fault now
There be screaming down on the farm I can hear em now but absolutely nothing to do with There beloved
Jimmy whatsoever...or his the holy one passing the buck on to poor old Del Boy if/when the shit hits the fan ???

Did PASOTI not try it on with Adams during the poor start last season? Clearly trying to deflect the criticism away from their favourite asset stripper.

Wankers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Director of Football   Director of Football EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 8:19 am

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
I suppose we should be grateful Jon Back didn't get the role.

I 'll bet it was considered though!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Director of Football   Director of Football Empty

Back to top Go down

Director of Football
Page 1 of 1