Freathy
akagreengull
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Dougie
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:20 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
The problem is Mike, I think they are aware and just turn a blind eye to it. One of the argyle directors, although not as bad, likes to attack Argyle fans behind a pseudonym and attack former friends using blogs etc. Maybe this is the way of modern business?

CA - I do not believe for one minute that James Brent knows of the actions of Newell, his family or Webb.

To be honest, if just a tiny fraction of what Jock/Phil are saying is true - I'd be more worried about the personal safety of my own family at the hands of these psychos. Jesus wept.

There is real psychotic evil at work here. Not typical OTT banter in an internet age - actual malicious actions with deliberate intent to cause personal harm. Shocking stuff, really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:37 am

Mike Searle wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
The problem is Mike, I think they are aware and just turn a blind eye to it. One of the argyle directors, although not as bad, likes to attack Argyle fans behind a pseudonym and attack former friends using blogs etc. Maybe this is the way of modern business?

CA - I do not believe for one minute that James Brent knows of the actions of Newell, his family or Webb.

To be honest, if just a tiny fraction of what Jock/Phil are saying is true - I'd be more worried about the personal safety of my own family at the hands of these psychos. Jesus wept.

There is real psychotic evil at work here. Not typical OTT banter in an internet age - actual malicious actions with deliberate intent to cause personal harm. Shocking stuff, really.

I find it hard to believe that anyone would be accepting of the type of behavior that this sick man has shown especially someone such as James Brent, but I think he does and I think he is encouraging it either actively or by ignoring it, the same goes for Peter Jones who as a user of these forums is without a doubt fully aware and I know that it has been brought to the attention of both Jones and Brent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:39 am

This forum is always being viewed by someone at Home Park, the IP comes up often.

Someone at Home Park must see exactly what goes on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:13 am

Just incase anyone from the club is reading right now here's a bit of proof that Mr Newell has held a multi account on here before.

Despite Mr Newell being adamant he has NEVER held an account on ATD his flickr account told a different story:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img15/3194/stingcurtain2.jpg

Oh and just to add one more little shot into the mix, poor old Posty was a naughty boy in the past. Yet he seems to lick Newell's arse at any opportunity.

I know you're reading this Posty, you can't keep away from here and report back everything you your lord and master. So why not ask him why he has this little screenshot of you Wink

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img29/9567/postywarning.jpg

Oh and one final little snippet for our new members here. In the screenshot below you can see that there was a tool on Pasoti to CHANGE the author of a post. Do you feel safe posting on Pasoti when there is proof on Newell's flickr that a mod could change the author of a post?

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img689/4702/deepthroati.jpg

Have a nice day Laughing

Last edited by Yea Man on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:22 am

Interesting reading there YM lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:47 am

I can assure everyone that every single word I posted is true, and I have the evidence to back it up.

I don't know Phil but we exchange p.m's and I have to say that a braver man I don't think you will find. Never complains about his illness and asks me about my trivial problems!

He's been an Argyle fan for years and as is his right, he shouted questions at James Brent after q game a while back and just commented on the look he got off Chris Webbs son Connor at the time. The same Connor Webb who is featured in greens on screen and named almost every week, who is named by sparksy during commentary regularly and was hauled onstage at the guildhall meeting for the sympathy value.

You see it's not the naming of him that Newell objected to, but who did the naming. If you're not in his little gang it's not allowed.

To send Phil a white feather signifying cowardice made my blood boil and I let Newell know what I thought of it, and Newells answer? The man needed telling!

That was his reply so I sent another email which he replied sarcastically to so I sent more. He threatened me with the police as I was harassing him and accused me of stalking him because I laughed at the restaurant review where Newell had bored a diner shitless at the next table, with his story that he was a club official and how he had singlehandedly saved the club etc.

The diner called him something like a fat balding thug and on Newells Twitter he had posted that he was going to that particular restaurant that night.

It wasn't me who spotted the review but it was posted on here and I found it really funny and told him so.

If anyone wants to see copies of the mails, or the subsequent emails from his son Mike threatening me with violence I will gladly supply them. Unedited, I wouldn't know how, and in the order they were sent, and you can make your own minds up whether his son was quoting lines of a film to me or not.

The club know all about his activities and have done for months but he's Brents friend and another Argyle board member, who removed Peggy from the matchday programme notes on Chris Webbs suggestion, has been accused of being the posters nightfly and iddesleigh green on Pasoti, who has laid into John petrie from the safety of an anonymous account but says bugger all publicly.

The funny thing is when Webb suggested that it wasn't a good idea to retain Peggy's voluntary column, he had the cheek to ask for her help on another matter!

Chris Webb has been banned from this site for having more than one account. Try looking at the spooner's posts unless he deletes the account. And his proxy ip address matched one used by greenman who made the threats to me and abused Andy Symons. The same Andy Symons who when it was announced that he had been co-opted onto the Trust board led to a Pasoti mod saying he was cancelling his trust membership, as did Ian Newell as well as tweet some pretty nasty stuff about Newell.

Newell is rather friendly with Darren purses wife on twitter and obviously from information she has been given by Newell tweeted that an Argyle fan was a tosser. Not a crime in itself but not really becoming of the club captains wife.

So yes it is a bit worrying knowing that what I post could put me in some kind of danger, or even just be inconvenienced with phone calls from a withheld number at 3.30am several times where the caller whispers and then shouts greenjock.

The only people who have my mobile number that would know me as greenjock and I don't get on with are Chris Webb, Tony Hooper/cholwell and Lee Jameson. Chris Webb did ask if he could give it to Ian Newell once and I said absolutely not.

Lee Jameson and Tony Hooper who were on the original PASB until Jameson stood down. The two people named by Newell and Webb as behind the p.i. hiring to find me.

These two coincidentally are still very friendly with Webb and Newell. It doesn't really add up, but they are.

I could just cower down and leave this site therefore bringing an end to the campaign against me, but why should I? An Argyle fan for 30 years who doesn't like what the club has become or the people who have influence at the club. Why not ask Mr Newell to give it all up? He won't of course because he is addicted, as pointed out by his mate Chris Webb.

Anyone wondering why Newell is amember of so many supporters groups might think that he likes to have influence or a friend in these groups that he can use at some stage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:59 am

I just wish that Mr Brent would see him for what he is and what he does, the man has no shame it seems he will do and say anything to promote himself, having said that there are one or two others that do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:13 pm

Remember the huge stink over grovehill apparently sending threats to Webb over PM?

Well following the evidence above of mods being able to change the author of a post could it be that they can could also access PM's and infact sent the PM's on his behalf?

If your password suddenly, mysteriously doesn't work on Pasoti beware.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:14 pm

I see that NZ Green had an 'experience' with Newell and the Pasoti mods too. Of course, Ian didn't ban him ! lol!

NZGreen
Post subject: Re: This man - JB, the 'land developer'Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:03 am

NZGreen wrote:
Pasotimods wrote:
NZGreen wrote:
hairy j wrote:
NZGreen wrote:
Just read the argyletd website comments regarding this thread. Far out. I mean, FAR. OUT.

Me too. How one single man can make that many enemies in such a short time is staggering - surely an internet record.

I am typing this with one hand

Yes quite! I was oblivious to ATD till yesterday, but the more I read the more I recall my little run in with the mods (ijn mainly) 2
years ago which got me bumped off pasoti for 6 months for no more than posting a link to a news story about Rory fallon...

There's no record of you being banned, the news story was about Fallon's Faith and religion, the thread in question descended into issues that broke the Pasoti agreement and was removed. The Mod who dealt with the issue was not IJN.

Wow. That was quick! Long memories ay. I will double check the email thread regarding who did or did not ban me and what was and was not said. It will make interesting reading in light of what I read yesterday on ATD.

As for a thread descending into areas that breaks the pasoti agreement, doesn't this one?

Thanks for the PM Ian. I was de-activated on an open-ended basis initially, in the end we mutually agreed a 3 months ban, not 6.

To the mods; I found the original email thread, safe and sound in my inbox. It made very, very interesting reading. All I can say is the ONLY person who dealt with me by their real name was Ian, so naturally that is who I thought I was dealing with at the time.

From memory, IMHO that Fallon thread was nowhere near as vitriolic or personal as some of the stuff posted by Ian and others in this thread...

Stefan.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 12:20 pm

you have to questions his intelligence for posting all of that online!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:20 pm

In true pasoti style, Newell's latest fekup has been conveniently moved to the Terraces lol!

If anyone actually believed that pasoti had changed, think again!
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:41 pm

Christ I must admit I'm not really up to speed with all the Pasoti mafia stuff but this IJN chap sounds mentally ill.

Back to top Go down
Budoboy

Budoboy

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:12 pm

The post by newell must be the most toe curling sycophantic thing I've ever had to read on an Argyle forum.The man has got his head so far up Brent's arse he must be able to see webbs soles. Mind you there have been so many toe curling things happening at the club in the last few years that I've gone down 2 shoe sizes. The fuzzy virgins,the flags,the champagne popping moment,Webb as president,newell,the family area etc etc ad nuseum.thank god for vodka.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:24 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
not a good day grumps.

Iv'e had better! pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:16 pm

Is there anywhere to view the 'Newell Files' for the Johnny-cum-latelies such as myself?
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 9:33 pm

The man himself isn't happy about

Thankfully Leigh Rulebook is around to console him.

Truly fawning.

Quote :
Ian Newell ‏@IJN3
The ignominy, my 'fine' Pasoti thread flung to the Terraces for the carrion and estranged to pick on its bones!!#distraught

Quote :
Leigh Rapson ‏@LeighRapson
@IJN3 surprised it lasted as long as it did! Can't have positives.

Quote :
Ian Newell ‏@IJN3
@LeighRapson Truly incredible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:15 pm

Anyone got any of the more interesting screenshots they could put up for the benefit of newer members?

We could all do with a laugh and chill a bit tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:19 pm

Got any emails you could post up Jock? Laughing
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Jock,

Despite your having legitimate claims to be the most erudite poster on here, that feckin avatar freaks me right out.

Steve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 11:51 pm

cornysteve wrote:
Jock,

Despite your having legitimate claims to be the most erudite poster on here, that feckin avatar freaks me right out.

Steve

Thank you cheers
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:51 am

Dougie wrote:
The man himself isn't happy about

Thankfully Leigh Rulebook is around to console him.

Truly fawning.

Quote :
Ian Newell ‏@IJN3
The ignominy, my 'fine' Pasoti thread flung to the Terraces for the carrion and estranged to pick on its bones!!#distraught

Quote :
Leigh Rapson ‏@LeighRapson
@IJN3 surprised it lasted as long as it did! Can't have positives.

Quote :
Ian Newell ‏@IJN3
@LeighRapson Truly incredible

My god how feckin stalky is that? And you criticise Ian.

At least now I know why the thread doesn't fit my iPhone screen properly, they extended the width to allow room for your double standards!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:08 am

Yeah but Leigh it is funny. What is positive about Newell telling someone theysit wanking in a nicotine stained bedsit because they don't agree with him?

Your tweet is a bit stalky as in you get a stalky in your pants over Ian.

Can't have positives, surprised it lasted so long? If it were anyone else but Newell dishing out the abuse it would've been deleted or insult removed by admin and a warning issued. Anyone not Mr Pasoti himself would've been banned before it descended into the farce it did.

Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:05 am

Can this thread be resized?

It's rather awkward to view on mobile devices as well as desktops.

Furthermore, as this thread has some rather disturbing evidence of the actions of someone who sits in the directors box, should it not be on the main Mayflower board?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:34 am

Greenjock wrote:
Yeah but Leigh it is funny. What is positive about Newell telling someone theysit wanking in a nicotine stained bedsit because they don't agree with him?

Can't have positives, surprised it lasted so long? If it were anyone else but Newell dishing out the abuse it would've been deleted or insult removed by admin and a warning issued. Anyone not Mr Pasoti himself would've been banned before it descended into the farce it did.

Jock, up until now is only read and responded to the original post on Ian's thread. Have read the rest now, he doesn't do himself any favours sometimes!

I didn't single you out for criticism because you are able to talk about football but its little comments like that at the end that make me not bother with this site!
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:45 am

Mrrapson wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Jock, up until now is only read and responded to the original post on Ian's thread. Have read the rest now, he doesn't do himself any favours sometimes!

I didn't single you out for criticism because you are able to talk about football but its little comments like that at the end that make me not bother with this site!

Breathtaking irony that you have posted.

On this site.

That you don't bother with.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Proxy Associate Director Speaks   The Proxy Associate Director Speaks - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Proxy Associate Director Speaks
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next