Freathy
Dougie
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Fletcher Gone - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Quote :
Gordon Sparks ‏@SparksyOnRadio
CF: "I have a great relationship with James Brent. That's football. Obviously I'm disappointed. He has the best interests of the club

Amazing for Fletcher to meet and greet the press so soon afterwards. A dignified response. Hopefully full interview will be online somewhere soon.

Here

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:22 pm

An interview like that so soon after being sacked would lead us to believe that Fletcher knew he was getting the bullet if we lost.

Interviewing freshly sacked managers minutes after they've been given the news, just doesn't happen.

It's no shock to Fletcher - it's the decision he's been waiting for for weeks now. A nice pay-off to go with the hundreds of thousands of £££'s he's already trousered as player and 'manager'.

Cheers Carl.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:31 pm

All very sad!

A wonderful player, manager and person.

Will miss him greatly!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:33 pm

When asked about what lay in store for him now Fletcher replies....

"I dunno,may try and get back in to it, or just retire and lounge about..."

What the f*ck? Clueless to the end! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:42 pm

Thank feck for that. The bloke was clearly out of his depth and should have been removed months ago. Best start to a New year for a few seasons!

John Ward has done us a favour by a) not becoming DOF (keeping fletcher in his job) b) and beating us today. Don't like seeing Argyle lose, but this is probably our best result of the season as we were getting worse as the season progressed.

I only hope the board stay true to their words of hiring an experienced football man, but hearing the appalling games that board members are playing on pasoti- attacking fans behind pseudonyms shows that our board can't be trusted. Duchess of derriford anyone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:02 pm

Just found out
Got a bottle of 30 year old single malt over Xmas.
feck it its getting opened!!!!!!

Lets hope his inept coaching team follow him out the door and once that is done get rid of the President and his gang of merry men...might even go to the next home game now!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:02 pm

What I don't get is what has bought Peter Jones' silence? Apart from being in the tent again why has he so complied with the current mess to the extent that he has insulted a respected fan behind a farm multi?
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:09 pm

The cynic in me thinks this sacking may have been timed just to give Brent an "easy" night at the upcoming meeting in Filton this week
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 6:10 pm

Apparently, Peter Jones hasn't been silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:21 pm

Watching that interview for the first time I actually felt genuine sympathy for the guy.

At one point he's clearly fighting back tears and you can see just how much this meant to him.

Despite obviously being out of his depth you can't say he didn't work his hardest.

Good luck for the future Fletch, might see you as a mural before long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:33 pm

It looks like they had decided he was going to go before this game with the piece on the os already being written?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:53 pm

They want him to remain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unbelievable...when will these clowns stop letting their hearts rule their heads!!
Aviva till the end
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:54 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Watching that interview for the first time I actually felt genuine sympathy for the guy.

At one point he's clearly fighting back tears and you can see just how much this meant to him.

Despite obviously being out of his depth you can't say he didn't work his hardest.

I agree with all the comments about his ineptitude, but you'd have to have a heart of stone not to feel something for the guy after watching that.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 7:57 pm

Yea Man wrote:

I agree. Apart from the last phrase.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Freathy wrote:
Yeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!! Good riddance you f***ing clueless muppet!!!! Shit captain and even worse 'manager'. This bloke has infected ouir club with abject failure for 4 long terrible years. NOW F*** OFF CLUELESS AND NEVER DARKEN OUR DOOR AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As appointed by the no nothing about football, ex banker owner. BRENT is the person responsible for this crock of shit, and if he appoints someone of the calibre of Colin Lee as a replacement for a clueless rookie manager, than he can feck right off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:05 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Yeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!! Good riddance you f***ing clueless muppet!!!! Shit captain and even worse 'manager'. This bloke has infected ouir club with abject failure for 4 long terrible years. NOW F*** OFF CLUELESS AND NEVER DARKEN OUR DOOR AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As appointed by the no nothing about football, ex banker owner. BRENT is the person responsible for this crock of shit, and if he appoints someone of the calibre of Colin Lee as a replacement for a clueless rookie manager, than he can feck right off.

I agree ..the next appointment will be pivotal.
But lets not stop there...this club needs to be completely re-branded from top to bottom if any real success is going to be gained.
This culture of fan-fests, giant flags, Superfans, and ultras should be eliminated once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:05 pm

punchdrunk wrote:

They want him to remain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unbelievable...when will these clowns stop letting their hearts rule their heads!!
Aviva till the end

Yes let's pay fletch more thousands to feck things up further Laughing

Some on that site are still deluded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:09 pm

Well we got what we wanted, who are we crucifying next?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

I missed off the lol emoticon Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Jaytex2012 wrote:
Well we got what we wanted, who are we crucifying next?

Like i said the manager was only a part of the problem
The real baddies can be found hanging out the back of James Brent suits fart flaps
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:19 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

lol!

I missed off the lol emoticon Laughing

I did wonder .
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:22 pm

Good!
football is ALL about RESULTS - 5 wins in 26 league games from day one is shit. Glad you have gone matey whether you did your best or not. cheers
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:30 pm

He worked his socks off, but just didn't get the breaks.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 8:30 pm

As ridders said about Reid, its all about results.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher Gone
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next