GreenSam
Freathy
LondonGreen
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Penalty defeat.....yet again
This is taking the piss now....Director of football or no Director of football..enough is enough..another red card i see..joke complete joke

GO!!...Fletcher you IMBECILE...you are destroying this club
Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:03 pm

another sending off another cup flop, how much more of this shit do we have to take Brent?
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:09 pm

Fletcher out, Tidsdale in

lol!
Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:10 pm

So Berry is out for Saturday, Macca's loan is up so I guess Madjo's is as well. Purse is either still suspended or injured.

York's coaching staff are sat there scratching their heads wondering what team SuperFletch is going to chuck together cheers

What was that tweet from Frankie Jo Fletcher? Losers walk away or something like that?

It's actually losers get relegated twice as captain, then just to top it off they lead us to another relegation as manager, and all the while your missus is watching the Newcastle game on Sky+ trying to catch a glimpse of the silver fox
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:12 pm

Now should be the time for the home crowd to give the shower of utter shit in the directors box relentless dog's abuse for 90 minutes. We're letting these bastards get away with destroying the club. The non-investing hotel builder should be finding Home Park a very unpleasnt place to be.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:13 pm

If the DOF really is an office man and a long term policy coordinator then we 're well and truly screwed. We need an on the ground manager who can re-act to the game and changes by his counterpart properly. Another example of Fletch being outsmarted mid-game. Joke.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:16 pm

I reckon Brent should take serious Abuse on Saturday for this farce
Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:19 pm

GreenSam wrote:
If the DOF really is an office man and a long term policy coordinator then we 're well and truly screwed. We need an on the ground manager who can re-act to the game and changes by his counterpart properly. Another example of Fletch being outsmarted mid-game. Joke.

That's the thing Sam. I know some of us go a bit OTT sometimes, but the bottom line is that the oppostion take a while to suss out what our gameplan then change theirs to combat it. This happens every bloody week and yet there are still deluded fucktards who think Fletcher is the way forward, with or without a DOF.

Surely the prick will resign now? Nah it'll be we were soooooo unlucky for the 8th game in a row.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:20 pm

Greenjock wrote:
So Berry is out for Saturday, Macca's loan is up so I guess Madjo's is as well. Purse is either still suspended or injured.

York's coaching staff are sat there scratching their heads wondering what team SuperFletch is going to chuck together cheers

What was that tweet from Frankie Jo Fletcher? Losers walk away or something like that?

It's actually losers get relegated twice as captain, then just to top it off they lead us to another relegation as manager, and all the while your missus is watching the Newcastle game on Sky+ trying to catch a glimpse of the silver fox

Was it "quiters don't win and winners don't quit"? Something like that?

I think Charlie pointed out - Quiters don't get their contract paid up, more like.

Just f ucking wake up Brent FFS. Bite the bullet and get the useless tw@t out of our club.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:23 pm

Which useless tw@t Czar? We have a few.....
Back to top Go down
hmdr

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:26 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Penalty defeat.....yet again
This is taking the piss now....Director of football or no Director of football..enough is enough..another red card i see..joke complete joke

GO!!...Fletcher you IMBECILE...you are destroying this club

NO HE IS NOT BRENT AND HIS SO CALLED BOARD ARE THE REAL VILLIANS
Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

I think Charlie pointed out - Quiters don't get their contract paid up, more like.

Just f ucking wake up Brent FFS. Bite the bullet and get the useless tw@t out of our club.

What has Carl Fletcher actually won then Frankie-Joe? The 3rd division play-off final, the Championship play-off final and 2 player of the year awards with Argyle, where the runner-up was an inflatable Ginsters pasty advertising chicken tikka slices?

Runner up to Pardew in the bedroom grand national as well.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:29 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Which useless tw@t Czar? We have a few.....

Fair one, Frank.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

What has Carl Fletcher actually won then Frankie-Joe? The 3rd division play-off final, the Championship play-off final and 2 player of the year awards with Argyle, where the runner-up was an inflatable Ginsters pasty advertising chicken tikka slices?

The last line may well be true but the stuff before it is probably rather harsh on Fletcher as a player-FA cup final appearance,quite a lot of caps and premier league matches,not a bad player all in all-put it this way,i wouldn't mind seeing him in Argyle's midfield now at his peak.And to be fair,his missus is hardly likely to go around tweeting "Fletcher out",is she? I don't agree with families being brought into these things under any circumstances-i didn't like Stapes family hob nobbing with the fans during our rise up the leagues and i don't like James Brent's family being used as "proof" that he's got the football bug.Families should be kept out in their entireity as far as i'm concerned but i think that the lady was only giving a bit of support to the guy at what must be a very difficult time for him personally and good on her for that,notwithstanding any tittle tattle about previous indiscretions.And i'm still not convinced that Fletcher is the major problem at Argyle-i've seen too many managers carry the can for the inadequacies at a higher level of club management to assume too much in that regard.Far from convinced about Fletcher either mind you but i think there may well be another side to this particular story,as i stated in a post earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Anyway we all know we may as well forget about clueless getting sacked because the non-investing hotel builder is doing "the right thing" and not the "popular thing" by letting clueless to destroy our club.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:11 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

The last line may well be true but the stuff before it is probably rather harsh on Fletcher as a player-FA cup final appearance,quite a lot of caps and premier league matches,not a bad player all in all-put it this way,i wouldn't mind seeing him in Argyle's midfield now at his peak.And to be fair,his missus is hardly likely to go around tweeting "Fletcher out",is she? I don't agree with families being brought into these things under any circumstances-i didn't like Stapes family hob nobbing with the fans during our rise up the leagues and i don't like James Brent's family being used as "proof" that he's got the football bug.Families should be kept out in their entireity as far as i'm concerned but i think that the lady was only giving a bit of support to the guy at what must be a very difficult time for him personally and good on her for that,notwithstanding any tittle tattle about previous indiscretions.And i'm still not convinced that Fletcher is the major problem at Argyle-i've seen too many managers carry the can for the inadequacies at a higher level of club management to assume too much in that regard.Far from convinced about Fletcher either mind you but i think there may well be another side to this particular story,as i stated in a post earlier today.

You're right of course Greenskin, but I just want this prick out of my club now. Two relegations as captain followed by two seasons at the foot of the 4th Division as manager, doesn't make him much of a winner in my book and his missus may think she's helping but after her past I wouldn't be shouting my mouth off too much.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 10:35 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

You're right of course Greenskin, but I just want this prick out of my club now. Two relegations as captain followed by two seasons at the foot of the 4th Division as manager, doesn't make him much of a winner in my book and his missus may think she's helping but after her past I wouldn't be shouting my mouth off too much.

kindly enlighten us of which you speak sir jock, memory fails my aged brain.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Try Googling Alan Pardew shags Carl Fletchers wife when they were at West Ham and when Carl finds out about it, Pardew sells him. It'll become clear once you see the stories Razz
Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:03 pm

This thread is staying up unlike... you know the rest rendeer
Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:20 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Try Googling Alan Pardew shags Carl Fletchers wife when they were at West Ham and when Carl finds out about it, Pardew sells him. It'll become clear once you see the stories Razz

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Take a look at the conversation betweem "sirroygardener" and Frankie lol!
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:39 pm

Looks like @SirRoyGardner is the latest hoax account.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:41 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Highwayman wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Take a look at the conversation betweem "sirroygardener" and Frankie lol!

Dane Bunney's intelligence level. Start a bogus twatter account and tweet all the people you do under your own name lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:43 pm

I'll give him a bit of credit that was quite a funny tweet to Mrs Fletch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fletcher Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Out   Fletcher Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher Out
Page 1 of 1