Freathy
Dougie
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Warny

Warny

Fletcher Gone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:59 pm

Thank goodness for that. Should have happened months ago... should have never kept his job in the summer... actually he didn't deserve it after his caretaker period.

I feel no warmth at all towards him. His comments in the media over time have been a mixture of ignorance, arrogance, condescension and a really skewed view of the team he'd 'built'. As player and manager it's been nothing but failure. Larrieu and Nance should also go (as much as I respect Romain, he's part of the problem).

However, can we trust this board to make the right decision? I hope they're ringing out of work candidates with good CV's right now.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:00 pm

Should be a clean slate to start from within the coaching ranks.

Move Larryo to a different position he'd be better suited for...Club President?! Then we get rid of that sell-out Webb too.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Freathy wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
About f...ing time too.

Now it is time for Brent to hire the right Manager this time,but who will caretaker in the interim though ?.

Quote :
Gordon Sparks ‏@SparksyOnRadio
Kevin Nancekevill and Romain Larrieu to take care of day to day business on the immediate aftermath of CF departure #pafc

As long as it is only that. Brent would not want to burn his fingers twice would he ?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:02 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:

Move Larryo to a different position he'd be better suited for...Club President?! Then we get rid of that sell-out Webb too.

Larrieu as club president would be a good shout to me!
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

Charlie Wood wrote:
I expect Brenty is in conclave right now with his two top cardinals being advised who the right man is. Oh for having that experienced CE already in place to run a proper recruitment.

Will part of the interview involve looking into someone's eyes?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:04 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Agreed! Crap coach but would make a good president as a very well respected former player etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:06 pm

Freathy wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Agreed! Crap coach but would make a good president as a very well respected former player etc.

Agreed. The sad thing from all of this is potentially Larrieu's leaving of the club.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Wouldn't be too averse to Romain staying as dedicated goalkeeping coach, in the Crudgington mould - if Brent would sanction it.

Other than that it has to be a clean slate of manager and 1st team coaches.
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:09 pm

Freathy wrote:
Nancekavill and larrieu must follow clueless out the door!

And Nool and Webb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:10 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Yes, someone worthy of such a position instead of favors for mates.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:19 pm

The President was very esmeresque in support of Fletcher. This has Sexstones finger prints all over it. So, apart from his frightful Herald piece, his has been a welcome appointment. I suspect Sexstone isn't a lover of the superfan brigade so hopefully that little cabal will find it's influence and perks wane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:22 pm

I just woke up up from a post new year party blitzkrieg and a pre Bankruptcy party (I'll tell you about that one later), to read Fuckchops Fletch has gone?

Someone grab my penis and bang it with a car door please. Am I still pissed? Are we actually in the Matrix?What the feck is going on? My god in heaven, what the hell just happened? flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:24 pm

Feck me I go out for twenty four hours and we lost at Rovers, I mean who saw that coming? Razz And then Brent grows a pair and does the decent thing, six months too late, but he's done it. Tbf we need Nance and Ro. In the short term but even if they win the next two or three games we need an experienced man at the helm, make the right appointment and I will be back on the terraces, make the wrong one and you won't see me at all, are you listening Mr. Brent?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:34 pm

The right appointment saying the right things and doing the right things could add hundreds to the crowd. I think the adverse affect of performances on the bottom line has eventually prompted the board into action. The forecasts for the rest of the season with Fletcher in charge must have looked awful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:43 pm

I think it was the training sessions that were the final nail in the coffin for Fletch.

Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:44 pm

GOB wrote:
I think it was the training sessions that were the final nail in the coffin for Fletch.

Can't watch that here so will have to use a proxy!
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 4:45 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
merse

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:04 pm

Iggy wrote:

Brent grows a pair and does the decent thing, six months too late, but he's done it.

You sure?

I reckon he let Rovers' Nick Higgs pull the trigger in their special execution chamber which had been unused for at least three weeks! Laughing
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:05 pm

As grumpy shunter says am I still drunk. If not oh yes about fecking time.
cheers Give peter taylor a call
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:10 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:

He's wrecked a few clubs and is tipped to go to Blackburn fortunately.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:10 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:

He's wrecked a few clubs and is tipped to go to Blackburn fortunately.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Quote :
CF: "I have a great relationship with James Brent. That's football. Obviously I'm disappointed. He has the best interests of the club

Amazing for Fletcher to meet and greet the press so soon afterwards. A dignified response. Hopefully full interview will be online somewhere soon.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Quote :
James Brent has informed me #pafc looking for an experienced manager. DOF role will no longer be considered

Of course he isn't. It was a crock of manure appointment to sure up a crock of manure managerial appointment. Total waste of time, money and effort.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Dougie wrote:
Quote :
CF: "I have a great relationship with James Brent. That's football. Obviously I'm disappointed. He has the best interests of the club

Amazing for Fletcher to meet and greet the press so soon afterwards. A dignified response. Hopefully full interview will be online somewhere soon.

Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher Gone
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next