Czarcasm
Charlie Wood
Freathy
Dougie
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Fletcher Gone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:39 pm

"The reaction to losing is typically to look at changing the management set-up and I've got no doubt some fans will be looking for a change," Brent said.

"But I get many more people writing to me saying 'don't blink and give in to others who are hankering for a change in the management team, we have a great manager who will go far and please support him'.

"I think I get more criticism for the short nature of Carl's contract than for the fact that he's on a contract."

So did you start to receive letters then Jim? I would blame the postman if I was you! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
If Wotton or Purse get the gig I'll fecking shoot myself.

two's up on the gun please
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:43 pm

We are still f****d thanks to Brent leaving it 10 games too late. What a laughing stock we have become

Get Keith Hill or Megson in
Back to top Go down
hippo

What a great day!!!!! I'm now off to get pissed.
Back to top Go down

Charlie Wood wrote:
If Wotton or Purse get the gig I'll fecking shoot myself.

No bullets necessary Charlie

“The Board will now seek promptly to appoint a new manager with significant experience of football management."
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

If the speccy banker replaces clueless with wotton or purse or even larrieu or Nancekevill then that will seal our fate next May. There will be no hope of survival. Who is advising brent? Oh f***!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:44 pm

Dougie wrote:
Sky Sports has it as news. The President posting a valedictory tweet.

Anytime is a good time to crack open Henry Weston's Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Well at least we won't need a DOF now, but who will do the filing work?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:46 pm

be intersting to see who sexstone appoints - it WILL be left to him, sexstone will be the fall guy.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:46 pm

GOB wrote:
Well at least we won't need a DOF now, but who will do the filing work?

Clueless?
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

2013 First in football?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

GOB wrote:
So, if this is right then who will be the next manager? - He has to be as cheap as Fletcher so that rules out pretty much all other league managers so on that basis I predict that Wotton will be sitting in the managers chair next week. Great eh!

GOB,if they go back on this statement,then there will be serious hell breaking loose;

"The Board will now seek promptly to appoint a new manager with significant experience of football management."

Although it does say "of football managemnent" rather than "in football management".Could be Purse or Wotton then-they would fit that criteria.Shit.

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:47 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
:cheers cheers cheers

4 months late, but thank fukk anyway!!

Now go and get O'Driscoll or Keith Hill

If they go for Purse or Wotton I think I will self combust.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Quote :
Gordon Sparks ‏@SparksyOnRadio
Kevin Nancekevill and Romain Larrieu to take care of day to day business on the immediate aftermath of CF departure #pafc

Sparksey has dampened my spirits somewhat. We don't need them in charge even for one game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:48 pm

Dougie wrote:
Amazing timing though. Minutes after final whistle. With a coach journey home. Was he actually on notice before the game. Has replacement been identified. Keith Hill sitting in the dug out for the next game. No time to dilly dally on finding replacement. Search for DOF off.

I thought that Dougie. I hope Brent has the common decency to hire a car and driver (maybe Esmer Very Happy ) for Fletch. Whilst his choice of Manager was wrong I do think he was right to be dismayed at the "sack em" culture of football boards. I only hope he gets the next appointment right. Keith Hill is the obvious choice although no doubt there are FV's clamouring for Curbishley as we speak jocolor
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Nancekavill and larrieu must follow clueless out the door!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Greenskin wrote:
GOB wrote:
So, if this is right then who will be the next manager? - He has to be as cheap as Fletcher so that rules out pretty much all other league managers so on that basis I predict that Wotton will be sitting in the managers chair next week. Great eh!

GOB,if they go back on this statement,then there will be serious hell breaking loose;

"The Board will now seek promptly to appoint a new manager with significant experience of football management."

Although it does say "of football managemnent" rather than "in football management".Could be Purse or Wotton then-they would fit that criteria.Shit.

Yup but even so, I can't see many managers wanting to take the job on for the same amount of cash as Fletcher did. It's gonna get interesting.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:51 pm

Turning out to be a great day. Just got back from a nice stroll around Burrator. Forgot it was 1pm kickoff! Fletcher sacked, and a nice roast on the go!

Life is good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:52 pm

There will be managers of INTERNATIONAL standing wanting this job, dozens and dozens of em! lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:54 pm

GOB wrote:
There will be managers of INTERNATIONAL standing wanting this job, dozens and dozens of em! lol!

Colin Lee will be putting in his routine regulation application. lol!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:55 pm

About f...ing time too.

Now it is time for Brent to hire the right Manager this time,but who will caretaker in the interim though ?.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:56 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
About f...ing time too.

Now it is time for Brent to hire the right Manager this time,but who will caretaker in the interim though ?.

Quote :
Gordon Sparks ‏@SparksyOnRadio
Kevin Nancekevill and Romain Larrieu to take care of day to day business on the immediate aftermath of CF departure #pafc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Well that's another "looked into his eyes" that Newell got wrong then lol! lol!

That man is such a shit judge of character Laughing
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:57 pm

I expect Brenty is in conclave right now with his two top cardinals being advised who the right man is. Oh for having that experienced CE already in place to run a proper recruitment.
Back to top Go down
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 3:58 pm

feckin yes!

Happy new year everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fletcher Gone   Fletcher Gone - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher Gone
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next