PlymptonPilgrim
fridgey
Freathy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:44 pm

Thats it, today just confirmed what me and a few others have known for a long long time, get this idiot out and get him out know before our season is ruined. Fletcher has to be THE most tactically inept Argyle manager i have ever seen.There is no way that Aldershot side can be that superior to ourselves, it has got to be the way they are organised, stick the giant flags and fanfests up the arse and while at it take forza nerd with it.
We are going down with fletcher at the helm

SAVE OUR SEASON FLETCHER OUT NOW
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:47 pm

Agreed! A steaming pile of dog shit would make a better manager. But for fletcher to go brent will have to go first.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:53 pm

James Brent said he will give him time and wants him to build a squad over time..... i hope he looks at this again around 1st October to prove he can better last seasons performances if not James should sack him and bring in someone who can simple really.
Back to top Go down
fridgey

fridgey

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:59 pm

He never was the right man for the job he the most convienent as we couldnt afford his wages as well as a decent managers wages. We have learnt nothing from the Marniner fiasco cost effective and convienent should not be the precursors for the job. I know we are only one game in but it only confirms my impressions from last year
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:05 pm

Renegade wrote:
James Brent said he will give him time and wants him to build a squad over time..... i hope he looks at this again around 1st October to prove he can better last seasons performances if not James should sack him and bring in someone who can simple really.

I don't think there's any likelihood of Fletcher being sacked this season. Even if he were, I'm pretty sure an appointment would be from within, Wotton or Purse perhaps. Paying good money for a good manager doesn't feature on the radar, seems to me.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:15 pm

James Brent will never sack Carl Fletcher.

Today, he was pretty f'in clueless.
Back to top Go down
swampy

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:16 pm

And Nool could be commercial manager part time and El Pres communications manager. They wouldn't cost much either, a few tickets, a parking space, a ride on the team coach and sorted, that would save thousands a year.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:20 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Renegade wrote:

I don't think there's any likelihood of Fletcher being sacked this season. Even if he were, I'm pretty sure an appointment would be from within, Wotton or Purse perhaps. Paying good money for a good manager doesn't feature on the radar, seems to me.

I would not be surprised in the slightest if Purse taking over as manager isn't in the pipeline this season. He is a legend of this club you know Wink
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:29 pm

swampy wrote:
And Nool could be commercial manager part time and El Pres communications manager. They wouldn't cost much either, a few tickets, a parking space, a ride on the team coach and sorted, that would save thousands a year.

So my dad got made redundant last season to make way for Nool to take his job? Mad
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Pitbull wrote:
swampy wrote:

So my dad got made redundant last season to make way for Nool to take his job? Mad

Chill Cobi, I think he was joking about doing it on the cheap.....I hope!
Back to top Go down
swampy

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:31 pm

You hope right,
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:38 pm

Too early to call for his head just yet. 10 games in would be the time to call for that (and that is if we are not doing ok - like in the bottom two of League Two again).

We were utter shite today,but so were Aldershot. Bad defending and an iffy penalty shout undone Argyle at the end of the day,coupled with poor tactics of going forward by Argyle.

Daggers (they lost 2-0 also today) away on Tuesday is an ideal chance to get three points on the board ?.

We all know the first few games mean sod all table wise.....

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:43 pm

The problem I see is that he does not seem to have learned anything from last season. I think I read we scred 22 goals at home last season and I can't see that changing. We will be hard to beat away but will struggle at home.

Lowry may have made a difference, but when he was injured we should have brought in a replacement on loan. We also have too many similar strikers in leointe, Chadwick, feeney and possibly Griffiths. We need a quick nippy forward who will look for knock ons ( PCH seems to be seen as a winger).

The football was better for the first 30 minutes, but then we reverted to type with long punts or attacks that lacked flow- the favoured fanny chip into the box, which bruising L2 defenders bat away with ease.

We've signed a number of wingers, and despite Gorman being poor in possession he was not used as an outlet. Beating teams at home you need decent wing play with overlapping full backs, but we were too concerned with playing through the middle.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 6:59 pm

I think he did well last season and one game isn't enough to judge this season.

Tin hat on.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:17 pm

There's one guy mentioned on Pasoti who has given his ST away and left his scarf on his seat and walked away after 50 years supporting the club.Now that is terrible.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:28 pm

oddball wrote:
There's one guy mentioned on Pasoti who has given his ST away and left his scarf on his seat and walked away after 50 years supporting the club.Now that is terrible.

He'll be back no doubt
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:53 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Renegade wrote:

I dont agree that's why they have only given him till the end of the season. If it don't work, he'll go bt watch Argyle fail to learn from their mistakes and put Purse in charge.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 7:56 pm

GreenSam wrote:

Tin hat on.

No he didn't.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Bogsider wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

Tin hat on.

No he didn't.

He did average last season. Unfortunately the tactics he was using to keep us up with 0 0 draws and 1 0 wins (hoof ball) he is now using this season. He seems unable to change his mind!
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:04 pm

The title of this thread "Fletcher out" just Fletcher? I would say most if not all of the management and team needs to go including the superfans
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Shout away but it isn't going to happen is it. Fletcher only seems to have read chapter one in the "How to play Football" manual. Somebody does need to point him in the direction of the second chapter at least.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:36 pm

Bogsider wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

Tin hat on.

No he didn't.
Fair enough, we disagree. Forum of opinions. I think he did myself.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
Shout away but it isn't going to happen is it. Fletcher only seems to have read chapter one in the "How to play Football" manual. Somebody does need to point him in the direction of the second chapter at least.

Who do you think that somebody should be?
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 8:42 pm

Renegade wrote:
oddball wrote:

He'll be back no doubt

He gave his season ticket away as well.
Back to top Go down

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 9:24 pm

Anyone Rickler even you if you are passing his office. Today was just a continuation of last season as if there had been no break at all. Same tactics, same old everything. He seems to set his stall out and when it goes wrong does not have a clue what to do to change anything or a plan B.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fletcher out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fletcher out   Fletcher out Empty

Back to top Go down

Fletcher out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next