Chingers
Mock Cuncher
Dougie
Chemical Ali
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:28 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I think I might set up the Damon Lenszner fan club-

Quote :
Tony I have re-read your original post. You talk about protecting children, since when does telling jimmy saville jokes mean we are not protecting our children? You talk about community - for so many of us Argyle is our community. You are happy to canvass support for your election campaign at the fanfests - our community, our community where our children are welcome, Jack, Olivia, Connor and many others. A community that has been entertained over the past couple of weeks by Rick's act which has been full of Savile jokes. Two hundred and fifty people from your community listening to a barrage of Savile jokes. We even had a BBC employee, Sparksy, doing a stand up Savile routine. Do you know how many complaints we have had from our community? I will tell you.The grand sum of zero, zip, nada. Your community Tony, accepting a joke for what it is, a joke.

Your crusade to ban jokes like this is not one that is supported by this community Tony, although i guess deep down you know this and this thread is more about your problem with ATD. Or would you like to put a written complaint in to Rick as well?

See Damon is an example of how it should be done when something is posted which he took issue with.

I posted yesterday a comment about Zebroski, Damon politely pointed out to me that it wasn't in good taste and I removed the post followed by a polite exchange of PM's to apologise.

No running to the lord mayor or anyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Over the past couple of weeks Damon has gained a lot of respect from people. We haven't always agreed with him yet he hasn't done a "Webb" with a pretend flounce, he hasn't attempted to slur the site and he's tried to answer questions with honesty and transparency. He's gaining a lot of ground is Damon.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:42 pm

Now Tony is honoured bound to bring Damon's observations to the notice of James Brent, Vivian Pengelly and Tudor Evans. There is nowhere else for him to go with that information other than the same route he chose the first time round.

I hope the councillors will do all in their power to resolve the situation and James Brent will welcome the fact that it's been brought to his attention.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Maybe this whole incident could be made into a spoof comedy news-show- or maybe Brasseye have already done this? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:44 pm

Tony Chollwell is nothing but a slimy little toad who sold himself out and committed heinous acts of betrayal to get to the top table, little did he know that his so called muckers would squeal on him...or so they claim.
To be fair who can we believe in that nest of vipers consisting of Webb, Newell, his cronies,Pasoti Mods,Fan Fests, the Green Taverners etc ....it is all a viscous circle of lies, deceit,qliques and downright filthy rotten corruption...the sooner it is all brought crashing to the ground and erased forever, the better everything will be
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:46 pm

GOB wrote:
Over the past couple of weeks Damon has gained a lot of respect from people. We haven't always agreed with him yet he hasn't done a "Webb" with a pretend flounce, he hasn't attempted to slur the site and he's tried to answer questions with honesty and transparency. He's gaining a lot of ground is Damon.

To be fair, I always enjoyed Cockney Greens posts. I was never a Williamson fan either...

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:49 pm

So to recap we have Argyle fans singing Saville songs at Barnet (in an area where the club is actually responsible for the actions of it's fans) , Rick including Saville jokes in his routine (in an area actually owned by the club) and Sparksey doing a Saville turn (in an area actually owned by the club) but chooses to pick as an example a post in an obscure section of a website (that actually has nothing to do with the club). Go figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:49 pm

He should get a pasotimods slap for mentioning Connor though....
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:50 pm

I've met Hooper a few times.

At first, I actually thought he was OK. Clearly, he had Argyle at heart, loved the club, loved a beer and a good old chin wag about all things Argyle.

However, this was the days before administration, before car passes, a place at the trough, self promoting super fans or JD Hogg syndrome as I like to call it.

Hooper has now shown himself to be an attention seeking nincompoop, who has no place representing "the likes of" me on the PASB.

Pathetic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Dougie wrote:
So to recap we have Argyle fans singing Saville songs at Barnet (in an area where the club is actually responsible for the actions of it's fans) , Rick including Saville jokes in his routine (in an area actually owned by the club) and Sparksey doing a Saville turn (in an area actually owned by the club) but chooses to pick as an example a post in an obscure section of a website (that actually has nothing to do with the club). Go figure.

That's about it, in a nutshell.

Anyone would think this was just an excuse to try and shut this forum down as soon as he was in a positon of "power".

Thing is he wouldn't be the first and won't be the last to slur this website.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Dougie wrote:

And he posted the complaint on October 24th (ie after the PASB election), when the bulk of the Savile jokes had been on here since October 4th/5th (ie during the balloting period).

As our American cousins say: Go figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:54 pm

The "Saville" songs at Barnet you refer to were being sung by his chums in the Green Taverners
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:54 pm

Now Pasoti are in now way sticking up for us, but it's quite refreshing to see a thread that was aimed purely at slurring this site being treated with the contempt it deserves from that side lol!

Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:57 pm

And I always thought this one was the best ever.....

Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:58 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
The "Saville" songs at Barnet you refer to were being sung by his chums in the Green Taverners

Not true.

I was there, heard the chants and they come from none of the GT's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:00 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Not true.

Oh yes they were because i was stood literally right behind them
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:01 pm

Tony as a GasBoard member I demand that on my behalf you take the issued raised by Damon and Oxford Green to James Brent and the Argyle Board. Anything else leaves your campaign as a vacuous parochial self centred little englander attempt at maligning a website that you don't like.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:04 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Not true.

We come so close punchdrunk but never met, what a shame.

I literally must have been standing yards away from you and all I'm saying is I saw and heard nothing.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:09 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Not true.

I'm sure there must be someone on this site who's the slightest bit interested in anything you've got to say.

I just can't think of one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:09 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Not true.

I literally must have been standing yards away from you and all I'm saying is I saw and heard nothing.

Of course you didn't....your hardly going to grass on your mates now are you!!
For the record i dont have an issue with the Saville chants, or any jokes on here for that matter. I just find it very ironic at how Chollwell can complain about jokes on here when some his pals and associate's in the GT,s chant the same things at football games, but its like i say ..all part of the filthy, rotten stinking corrupt regime up there at the minute.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:11 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Not true.

I'm sure there must be someone on this site who's the slightest bit interested in anything you've got to say.

I just can't think of one.

Seeing as you graced my post with a response, it seems you are.

That must hurt. Must try harder.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:18 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:

Not true.

Of course you didn't....your hardly going to grass on your mates now are you!!
For the record i dont have an issue with the Saville chants, or any jokes on here for that matter. I just find it very ironic at how Chollwell can complain about jokes on here when some his pals and associate's in the GT,s chant the same things at football games, but its like i say ..all part of the filthy, rotten stinking corrupt regime up there at the minute.

Where you stood punchdrunk?

Did you even go? Your post here suggests A You didn't attend or B. You have a personal vendetta against the GT's

.. https://www.argyletd.com/t3037p50-barnet-vs-argyle-match-thread
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:25 pm

Punchdrunk, 99% of the songs at Barnet, including the savile song were started by the group of about 20 lads wearing retro argyle shirts and a variety of wigs, standing at the back of the terrace near the refreshment booth. Those lads were tremendous with a constant stream of songs and chants. I dont know who they are but they did a grand job that afternoon and none of them are GTs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:29 pm

I just flippin told you where i was stood lol!
i dont have to explain myself to you PP...Yes i went because i had been working in the South East that week ....and sometimes i just dont have the energy to post on mundane matches against teams that we shouldn't even be on the same pitch as.
Where exactly in that post does it say that i was not at the game?
As for the GT ..dont get me started

Last edited by punchdrunk on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
GOB wrote:

To be fair, I always enjoyed Cockney Greens posts. I was never a Williamson fan either...

I'm not sure Damon done himself any favors with that episode, he didn't with me, but he's building bridges well enough now and with that comes confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next