Chingers
Mock Cuncher
Dougie
Chemical Ali
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 22:39

Well i'm still waiting for the first email of complaint to the ATD email account lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 22:40

hairy j wrote:
GOB wrote:
Now this is what makes me laugh, it just about sums up pasoti.....

Quote :
NorfolkGreen - Playing devils advocate, why are jokes about child abuse deemed acceptable because we need to have a sense of humour, but racist jokes and Jimmy Saville jokes have been removed?

What if someone has been subjected to child abuse, shouldn't we be grateful it is being challenged? The headline in the sun wouldn't say ATD make fun of child abuse, it would say Plymouth Argyle fans joke about child abuse, do you think that would attract a positive response from the public?

The method might be inappropriate but perhaps we are losing the message and intention, with our keenness to vilify the OP?

But prior to that.....

Quote :
NorfolkGreen - There has always been question marks about Cliffs sexuality, but I heard that after gigs he wouldn't sleep with groupies, he just slipped into The Shadows

Now this isn't so much a pop at the poster because I can differentiate between humor on a football forum and intention to cause ill feeling, but it seems that on pasoti, homophobic jokes are just fine!

GOB, I genuinely don't think this is a PASOTI vs ATD thing. Behind closed doors, I'll put £50 on the PASOTI mods thinking Tony has been a complete pie-head here - they can't post that though as it goes against all their rules. What a cluster F U C K

Any normal logical thinking person would agree with you Hairy, but for the past twelve months we've seen the same tactic displayed time and time again from various posters on pasoti but from the same clique. Each time it's backfired on them yet time and again they attempt the same stunts. Now either these people are a bit weird and creepy or, they are being instructed by a very dim half wit or, they are all extremely thick, I'm really not sure anymore.

What I do know though, is that ever since Newell tried to pull the wool over people's eyes all those months ago using the same ploy, ATD has grown and grown and grown.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 23:01

Tony Hooper - sleeper agent
Trying to unite ATD and Pasoti
Trying to grow ATD membership.

What a.......

.....hooper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 23:23

Amongst many interesting comments both on here and on pasoti by a large range of people, I hope John Petrie doesn't mind me posting his recent comment on this subect on pasoti almost in full.

(It is correct to) "........ question Tony's moral crusade if he will not apply the same standards to an event he attends regularly. If he is so vehement in his beliefs then he simply must take issue with the Fansfests as well, as the humour on show touches on the same subjects and is of the same sort as that which he has come out so strongly against on another site. That is why it is relevant, and that is why it has been brought up. Personally, I am of the opinion that jokes which do not insight hatred or violence and are within the law should be allowed to be said, heard, written and read by those who wish to do so, they are not necessarily to everyone's liking but that's the price we pay for freedom of speech.

Secondly, with regards the election of the PASB, with the laughable shambles of an election that we have just had it is pretty hard to say that anybody has been elected to represent anything. Most of the electorate have had a 100 word statement to base their judgements on, and, unlike the other candidates, Tony is not a member of an organisation with certain principles and rules which could have aided judgement.

It is obvious that this crusade is not about the offensive joke but about Tony's problem with a few ATD posters because they persist in asking him questions he refuses to answer. These questions have been repeated on here and have been removed. It is important that, as a fans representative, Tony answers these questions. The reasons for this are twofold. Firstly, his integrity has been called into question and he needs to defend that if he is to represent people, and secondly, it would appear that he has been implicated by others connected to the club which would mean that somebody who is representing the club is not being totally forthright with the truth. This is something that needs to addressed even if it is nothing to do with pasoti (whatever that means considering neither is ATD)."

Loads to chew on there. Nothing at all that I would disagree with or wish to modify.

I neither want this thing to be some kind of Hooper witch-hunt nor do I want to provide another ATD excuse to have a blood-fest over Messrs Newell and Webb but John Petrie's final paragraph contains, for me, the most important issue. If Tony is "guilty" of what he has been accused re Jock then his position as PASB member is untenable. If it is true that "he has been implicated by others connected to the club" (ie Messrs Newell & Webb) it begs the question about their role in this whole sorry saga. If they have a role in it all either with fore-knowledge or collusion after the event then it begs big questions about their positions in the club and their relationship with its owner.

There is no doubt that senior people at the club read this forum from time to time and may also be kept informed about some of its content. Any individual or organisation is ultimately judged by what it does and not by what it says. Mr Brent's promise at the Guildhall meeting (and repeated, I think, when he joined the Cherry Tree cabal) was that his intention was that the club would be run with "Integrity, Honesty and Financial Stability". It is far too early to see if his promise of financial stability will be delivered. I would be fascinated to be a fly on the wall to hear any discussion that Messrs Brent, Jones etc may have on this present issue and what action they may take. That would give some indication if the first two of the pledges were to be delivered.

This is absolutely not an issue of the unacceptability or otherwise of jokes. It's far more than that. On this, I agree with the pasoti mods - it's not a lot to do with yet another border skirmish between the two sites. It's about allegations of possible "bad behaviour" by influential people that have been made on ATD but with ramifications that spread far wider in the governance of the club and the behaviour of its people.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 23:31

This really does need to be aired and Hooper needs to make a statement regarding his role in this sordid triangle of deceit.

Over to you My Hooper, care to tell the world what you have been up to?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Oct 2012, 23:39

Well, I can assure you that at least one key person at the club (not a member of staff) knew all about the PI allegations very early on - before any names came out - because I told him about it. I also told him some other stuff. His response was that we'd have to 'agree to differ'.

And shortly afterwards I was removed from the programme.

Until the number of people alienated by all this reaches a level that affects the club's income, they simply won't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 00:11

Exactly Peggy. This PI business is crazy. I give loads of stick to Pasoti mods, simply because of their holier than thou attitude.

How the feck would any of them feel if they found out another Argyle fan was digging around trying to find out information about them? If their mother's details were being passed around on the GT'S coach? If they had threats made to them when they have a young child?

I have dished out insults and abuse because of all the crap that has happened to me, all going back to one high profile person in the Argyle community trying to set me up over the whole who invited Tony Wrathall to home park incident, which if you remember came just after the club president pretty much absolved TW of any blame for the mess the club was in. The club president posted on Pasoti that he would welcome Wrathall back and would buy him a drink.

Shortly afterwards the club presidents best mate is using me as a fall guy.

Then I get the threats on here, the threats that a gang from pasoti were coming for me and they named where I live. The PI being hired was known about then by the coward who made those threats.

I then get told by the same two people, who it was who made the threats to me and my family, told over and over again who it was. Despite this person being named over and over again, it wasn't that young pad making the threats, yet he is ok with Chris Webb and Ian Newell saying it was him? It's lucky I didn't take matters into my own hands on their information.

Then the same two people tell me who hired the PI, and who the PI was, over and over again. No might be, but absolutely positive it was Lee Jameson, who confirms it was, and it was Tony Hooper that was hired. No possibly, no probably, but from those two people it was 100% Tony Hooper.

Again strangely, both Lee Jameson and Tony Hooper still are friends with the two people who "outed" them. Really friendly in fact.

I've had another spat with Ian Newell for sending a white feather to Thai green. I emailed Ian Newell having a go at him for sending the white feather to Phil, I'm then threatened several times by Mike Newell who somehow has my email address.

Then I'm falsely called a known racist on Pasoti, by people who helped cover up deepthroat, who's attacks on the trust emanate from a thread started by Ian Newell saying he wasn't renewing his trust membership. Deepthroat and other now defunct Pasoti accounts laid the boot in and were then erased so the identity of these people remained hidden.

Ian Newell admits starting the spoof site ADT, where I'm labeled a junkie, Peggy a whore and Trings wife is insulted by saying a photo of a pig was her, amongst other seedy crap which involved Newell, Dane Bunney, daz and at least 4 others who did it anonymously.

There's a pattern to all of this and some things at the heart of Argyle stink yet ATD are the baddies?

And postey has the cheek to play the victim as well. He's also very close to the two people at the centre of all the shit.

You do the math!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 09:23

What that Scottish geezer said.

I'm a big fan of summarising every now and then, and I think now's a good time. So:

In the last year or so, we've seen:

• multiple incidents of online bullying and threats
  • a spoof website set up to libel individual fans
  • a sustained campaign against the Trust, using underhand means like multi-user accounts on pasoti
  • offensive and/or threatening emails and phone calls
  • the appointment of one fan (a PI) to investigate another
  • distribution of people's personal details
  • publication of private and personal information on a public website
  • attempts to suggest this site supports pedophilia

I might have missed some.

All of this can be traced back to a small group of people. In turn, that small group of people have used every means (including underhand, deceitful and borderline illegal means) to cover their tracks.

The decision-makers at the club are aware of all of this. They choose not only to ignore it but also to continue to treat that small group of people as friends and colleagues.

There must be a journalist somewhere who'd follow this up.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 09:32

Peggy wrote:

I'm a big fan of summarising every now and then, and I think now's a good time. So:

• a sustained campaign against the Trust, using underhand means like multi-user accounts on pasoti

All of this can be traced back to a small group of people. In turn, that small group of people have used every means (including underhand, deceitful and borderline illegal means) to cover their tracks.

The decision-makers at the club are aware of all of this. They choose not only to ignore it but also to continue to treat that small group of people as friends and colleagues.

I'd really like to know whether the likes of Brent and Jones are aware of the depths this self promoting group of so called superfans will plumb, to discredit and silence others.
Maybe Mr Brent does regard some of them as personal friends, or maybe he believes them to be representative of the potential fanbase and is using them to help pay off his debts in return for silly hats, titles and seats in the directors' box. I really don't know ?
Tony Cholwell/ Hooper is just the latest to join the gang of Deepthroating Windsor Boys. That's what I fink Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 10:11

Peggy wrote:

A great summary Peggy. You also need to add the slur campaigns by the fat guy against rival fans, spreading down right lies against people not associated with Argyle but shows your Club in a very bad light.
Back to top Go down
SirCumfrance

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 10:14

The Red Star wrote:
Peggy wrote:

A great summary Peggy. You also need to add the slur campaigns by the fat guy against rival fans, spreading down right lies against people not associated with Argyle but shows your Club in a very bad light.

Don't forget about the Presidents forgiveness of Wrathall saga.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 10:25

I'd suggest that both the Trust and PASB raise the questions summarised by Peggy with the club. They are important not because of a continuing civil war between two fans' sites but because they reflect very badly on the owners of the club.

If it comes from two bodies independent of either ATD or pasoti - one the club was actually instrumental in establishing - they would carry more weight. It is too easy to dismiss ATD's comments as just the same old.

The club, in its intention of operating with "Honesty, Integrity and Financial Stability", ought to have a reasoned response.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 10:28

SirCumfrance wrote:

The club, in the form of Mr Brent, were very clear that whilst TW would be very welcome to pay his money at the door like any other supporter, he would not be welcome in any other position. This was unequivocal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 10:39

knecht wrote:
SirCumfrance wrote:

The club, in the form of Mr Brent, were very clear that whilst TW would be very welcome to pay his money at the door like any other supporter, he would not be welcome in any other position. This was unequivocal.

They were recently, but last year Chris Webb defended him to the hilt, told everyone that even James Brent didn't think he was much to blame for any of the admin problems, and Chris wanted him to attend a fanfests so he could buy him a pint.

That was almost as big an own goal as Hooper the snooper's yesterday as it went down like a bacon sandwich at a barmiztvah.

Then shortly afterwards, just by coincidence like, Wrathall turns up as a sponsors guest and even walked out on the pitch like some hero, which caused a riot on Pasoti. That's when Newell and Dane Bunney between them tried using me because Newell was too afraid to name names himself.

That's how my spat with Newell started, and still continues because of subsequent events like ADT which he set up where I was called q junkie, and others much worse.

Then came threats on here, the private investigator crap and most recently threats via email from Newells son Mike.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 10:40

I have to say I've tended to steer clear of the politics behind all this, it leaves me as flacid as a deflated baloon. Some of this therefore is new to me, very enlightening but equally depressing.

All I'm missing is the names of this alleged cabal, would appreciate a PM. I'm not getting involved, just getting informed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 10:43

X Isle wrote:
I have to say I've tended to steer clear of the politics behind all this, it leaves me as flacid as a deflated baloon. Some of this therefore is new to me, very enlightening but equally depressing.

All I'm missing is the names of this alleged cabal, would appreciate a PM. I'm not getting involved, just getting informed.

Are you referring to the Cherry Tree Cabal?
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 10:47

I know not. The snizzle that Peggy bizzled.

I suspect I could guess but it would inform future observation to clarify it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 10:53

The Cherry Tree cabal is the name given to the group of us who meet in the Cherry Tree for a beer or two before home games. Tringreen labelled us as such because he's convinved we're a bunch of fifth-columnists intent upon turning ATD into the footballing equivalent of Mumsnet, whereas we're actually just a bunch of Argyle fans who can't bear to watch Argyle play without a reasonable amount of alcohol in our bloodstream.

I think the small group of people Peggy refers to includes (but is not limited to) Webb, Newell, and de Lar. if I'm wrong I'll apologise and withdraw the comment. Innit.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 11:22

Anaesthetic is usually required for painful procedures, watching Argyle has been just that lately, alcohol is essential. Viva the Cherry Tree Cabal.

On the other one, does the list go wider? PM if delicate.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 11:39

Mr15% wrote

Quote :
Both Tudor and Vivien have responded positively and will take what action they can

My response from Vivien read

Quote :
I will do what I can

Do you see the similarity? But unlike Tony I would see that as a fairly bog standard response not the triumphalist victory that he portrayed.

I see that Tony has repeated his see no evil hear no evil response that if he wasn't there when it happened it's of no interest to him. Now by profession, as an investigator, and by nature, a bit of a busy body, how long do you think it would have taken him to find out the 'facts' and act upon them. If bringing the club into disrepute by association is his raison d'etre no 1 you would have thought he would have been on it in a flash.

I would have thought first hand contemporary verbal and written evidence from an impeccable source would be a great start and a gift send for any investigation. The fact that it happen in the confines of the club should be enough to get his campaigning bug bearing antennae twitching.

The fact that it doesn't turns his approach to the a weeks old obscure jokes thread on an obscure website into a self absorbed self centered vacuous empty personalised rabble raising pointless rant.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 11:49

Dougie wrote:
Mr15% wrote

Quote :
Both Tudor and Vivien have responded positively and will take what action they can

My response from Vivien read

Quote :
I will do what I can

Do you see the similarity? But unlike Tony I would see that as a fairly bog standard response not the triumphalist victory that he portrayed.

I see that Tony has repeated his see no evil hear no evil response that if he wasn't there when it happened it's of no interest to him. Now by profession, as an investigator, and by nature, a bit of a busy body, how long do you think it would have taken him to find out the 'facts' and act upon them. If bringing the club into disrepute by association is his raison d'etre no 1 you would have thought he would have been on it in a flash.

I would have thought first hand contemporary verbal and written evidence from an impeccable source would be a great start and a gift send for any investigation. The fact that it happen in the confines of the club should be enough to get his campaigning bug bearing antennae twitching.

The fact that it doesn't turns his approach to the a weeks old obscure jokes thread on an obscure website into a self absorbed self centered vacuous empty personalised rabble raising pointless rant.

What Dougie said

Is this a portrait of TH?
Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 Bruce%20Plante%20persistent%20vegatative%20statesman%20408
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 16:02

who is this known racist they keep referring too?
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 16:12

Thanks all, I'm now briefed.

Like that old fort in the North Sea that's declared itself an island nation I'm not going to get intimately involved in things and will be remaining firmly outside the boundaries of any 'camp' or site. I'm sure even Switzerland has it's intelligence agencies despite being neutral so it does no harm to keep one's ear to the ground.

It's all so unnecessary and counter to fan unity is all i'll be drawn on it, however did it come to all this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 16:44

Angry of Mayfair wrote:
who is this known racist they keep referring too?

Me. And it's a load of shit. They won't repeat it again as I've challenged them to, because they now know that I have information about one of their friends who actually has been convicted of a racist offence and they "Don't allow known racists to post on Pasoti, unlike ATD"

Pedlar and De Liar have also been a party to the racist comments that were made continually by loads of Pasoti posters following the Southend game, but once they thought it dodgy over there, the offending posts were removed, just for a change.

I wonder what would happen if I started talking about a Pasoti mod seen giving sweets to children in a park, and it turned out to be Mark Pedlar passing his son some fruit gums, but this wasn't clarified for a couple of weeks?

Once it's out there it's out there.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 EmptyThu 25 Oct 2012, 16:44

Andy_Symons wrote:
The Cherry Tree cabal is the name given to the group of us who meet in the Cherry Tree for a beer or two before home games. Tringreen labelled us as such because he's convinved we're a bunch of fifth-columnists intent upon turning ATD into the footballing equivalent of Mumsnet, whereas we're actually just a bunch of Argyle fans who can't bear to watch Argyle play without a reasonable amount of alcohol in our bloodstream.

I think the small group of people Peggy refers to includes (but is not limited to) Webb, Newell, and de Lar. if I'm wrong I'll apologise and withdraw the comment. Innit.

The Cherry Tree Cabal, as I referred to it in its early days, was a small group of then ATD mods [none of them are still] with whom I as another mod at that time, had disagreements with. I won't go into details as for all the reasons we disagreed but suffice to say these events occurred around the time of the Newell Files and 'their boy', Cerbera and I had fallen out over his self admitted, burgeoning relationship with the likes of Newell and Webb.He even offered himself to us as a potential spy in their camp and told us a possible Pasotimod position had been mentioned to him.
I saw Cerbera as another fame and position hungry fan and I believe that subsequent events have shown me to be rightly sceptical of the power base he was grooming, whilst attempting to sideline the likes of myself and Rickler.
I did not and don't include everyone who likes a drink in the CT before a match as being part of the cabal.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next