Damon.Lenszner
Dane
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dane

Dane

Jon B and Tony Hooper  Empty
PostSubject: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Do these two guys really represent the fan base? Is pasoti acting as a platform for them to climb up brents backside ? Jon B has clearly sold him self out like a cheep rent boy and everyone knows hooper has the morals of a ally cat anyway.

My question is, why are these two characters in a position where on the surface they are supposed to represent the fans, when its common knowledge they are human garbage
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:43 pm

They got elected Dane - like politicians !
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:44 pm

How transparent was the voting process ?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:54 pm

It was straight. You know what politicians are like though - you never knew anyone was fiddling expenses before the election.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:57 pm

Damon when do these people have to stand again to retain there position?

There must be a process for these crooks to be outed, they are not behaving in the way the position requires them too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:57 pm

but didnt kids vote for them?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 11:04 pm

Rent boys of the highest order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:08 am

Rent boys and crooks? This thread 3/10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:15 am

Add this pair to the list of arselickers, oh sorry snooper was already on it! pig Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:15 am

DutchGreen_Ray wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Do these two guys really represent the fan base? Is pasoti acting as a platform for them to climb up brents backside ? Jon B has clearly sold him self out like a cheep rent boy and everyone knows hooper has the morals of a ally cat anyway.

My question is, why are these two characters in a position where on the surface they are supposed to represent the fans, when its common knowledge they are human garbage

Who exactly are they ??
I've heard of Hooper crawling up drainpipes or something but know little apart from that. Are they paid Employees of Argyle ??

They are among the King Cobras in the current nest of Vipers.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 8:17 am

hairy j wrote:
Rent boys and crooks? This thread 3/10.
2/10.

The problem is, I really struggle to get excited about any of the unsubstantiated 'info' eminating from albino
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:36 am

I'm not entirely sure about the gist of this thread but if any PASB members have enjoyed any hospitality courtesy of the Argyle board or the club owner then surely this should be registered as an interest at the start of any PASB minuted meetings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:42 am

This is the sort of thread that justifies the pasoti response to us, rent boys? Please.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:26 am

Dane if you are starting to go back to your old ways you won't last very long on here.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:32 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Dane if you are starting to go back to your old ways you won't last very long on here.

Ooooh! You're a hard goat! But fair.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 10:34 am

Grrrrrrraaaaaaah, big boy! Very Happy

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:03 pm

My Dad was a Rent Boy after leaving the Navy in 1979. Trufax.

Dane's next thread - I've seen James Brent shape-shift into a lizard and, although I have no evidence at all, it's TRUE - he dines on live guinea pigs and mice.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 1:15 pm

[quote="hairy j"]My Dad was a Rent Boy after leaving the Navy in 1979. Trufax.

Dane's next thread - I've seen James Brent shape-shift into a lizard and, although I have no evidence at all, it's TRUE - he dines on live guinea pigs and mice.[/quote]

Thats not nice hairy, fecking funny but not nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:06 pm

I have this image of sensible now! affraid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 2:27 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
It was straight. You know what politicians are like though - you never knew anyone was fiddling expenses before the election.

If you allow 5 year olds to vote then it is straight!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:00 pm

He collected rent in Stonehouse. You lot are filth. Pure filth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:11 pm

I lived in Stonehouse but I never paid your old man in cash.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Iggy wrote:
I lived in Stonehouse but I never paid your old man in cash.

Was it payment in kind? Very Happy Shocked

Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:23 pm

Hi all,

I had initially decided to ignore this tosh; to avoid giving it credibility by responding.

But as can often happen on the internet, a lack of response to a even the most ridiculous of allegations can appear to give them credence.

So for clarity, the allegations relating to the inappropriate passing of emails by Tony Hooper & I are false. That said, this allegation may have been craftily worded to avoid any subsequent action as of course, Tony & I have emailed several people at Argyle (including James Brent) quite properly on a number of occasions.

I suspect that an overheard conversation or a (less than) half-truth has led to 2+2 equalling 10 here. Absolutely nothing to do with me (or Tony though).

In relation to my knowledge of / professional relationships / friendships with senior people at the Club (both current & previous) I took great care to disclose this in the PASB pre-election pieces that I wrote (on here & elsewhere). I also explained why in my view this wouldn't cause a conflict. I also stated that these relationships would continue, should I be voted onto the PAS Board.

I explained the full detail of this to anyone who cared to ask. Nothing has changed.

I am my own man, for good or for bad, but of course I understand that this won't please everyone.

As for this thread (& others) & its author, one of us is a proven, serial liar & an internet fraudster. The other is me.

Why on earth is someone with a history as odious as his able to spread such bile on here?

Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 11:27 pm

JonB wrote:
Hi all,

I had initially decided to ignore this tosh; to avoid giving it credibility by responding.

But as can often happen on the internet, a lack of response to a even the most ridiculous of allegations can appear to give them credence.

So for clarity, the allegations relating to the inappropriate passing of emails by Tony Hooper & I are false. That said, this allegation may have been craftily worded to avoid any subsequent action as of course, Tony & I have emailed several people at Argyle (including James Brent) quite properly on a number of occasions.

I suspect that an overheard conversation or a (less than) half-truth has led to 2+2 equalling 10 here. Absolutely nothing to do with me (or Tony though).

In relation to my knowledge of / professional relationships / friendships with senior people at the Club (both current & previous) I took great care to disclose this in the PASB pre-election pieces that I wrote (on here & elsewhere). I also explained why in my view this wouldn't cause a conflict. I also stated that these relationships would continue, should I be voted onto the PAS Board.

I explained the full detail of this to anyone who cared to ask. Nothing has changed.

I am my own man, for good or for bad, but of course I understand that this won't please everyone.

As for this thread (& others) & its author, one of us is a proven, serial liar & an internet fraudster. The other is me.

Why on earth is someone with a history as odious as his able to spread such bile on here?

Perhaps Dane will reveal where he heard the rumour? Or perhaps Dane will decide not to bother responding like Hooper himself doesn't to the allegations that he was paid to find out details about me by a former PASB member and in fact gave my mothers details out instead?

I have no faith whatsoever in the PASB and if they said that today was Friday I would still go and double check on my calendar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jon B and Tony Hooper    Jon B and Tony Hooper  Empty

Back to top Go down

Jon B and Tony Hooper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next