Chingers
Mock Cuncher
Dougie
Chemical Ali
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Dougie wrote:
Is Tony one of the proverbial 'dogs' that have been 'unleashed'?

If he is, he's more of an aged mongrel with mange than a pedigree Rottweiler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:09 pm

Hooper the Snooper, what an odious individual this is. The kind of kid who would snitch on everybody at school, a little man with no real male friends, sneaking around looking in peoples bins....bloody hell that is in fact the very same Tony Hooper.

A great advert for the PASB, guess he has to look out for the under 5s that voted him in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:11 pm

The thing is that a friend of mine has just emailed me to say that he's seen Tony's posts, googled this website and quite likes the cut of its jib and will be joining shortly.

Come in Recruitment Admiral Cholwell, your job is done.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:13 pm

Nick Wall wrote:
The thing is that a friend of mine has just emailed me to say that he's seen Tony's posts, googled this website and quite likes the cut of its jib and will be joining shortly.

Come in Recruitment Admiral Cholwell, your job is done.. Very Happy

lol!

Funny how Tony 'Mary Whitehouse' Hooper waited til after the votes had been counted before launching his one-man moral crusade to clean up t'internet. Nice to see it being so well received on pasoti, too clown
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:20 pm

in the words of Tommy Cooper, "Just like that..." its off to terraces for young Tony and his campaign against ATD.

Damon makes an excellent post-

Quote :
Tony by becoming a PASB rep you have put your head above the turret and are now there to be shot at. I have to admit that your post does smack of an attack on ATD as retribution for your ongoing dispute with them The jokes on there are no worse than those told by Rick at the Fanfest - is it your PASB remit to censor Rick too?

Mate lighten up. There are Scottish jokes on there but no-one is shouting racism. There are wife jokes on there but no-one is shouting sexism. A joke is a joke. I have passed Jimmy Savillejokes on from ky phone, does that make me a paedophile? Of course not. Sort out your probleks with ATD in a different way mate, the original post is just plain wrong.

Major Fail
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Moved to terraces now, I guess the mods have seen which way the wind's blowing and decided not to deploy the multis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:23 pm

Sick jokes are probably as old as humour. We find them funny in spite of ourselves.

Having spent lots of my career working with kids who were abused I didn't appreciate the jokes and found them tasteless but I also laughed out loud at several of them. I might even re-tell them to friends. My mother has Alzheimer's - that didn't stop me sharing funny stories about it with friends on Friday who have parents in a similar position. Does that make me a bad man? Possibly. I can live with that.

The short shrift that Mr Hooper has received on pasoti seems to sum up the consensus of opinion. The fact that it was posted on pasoti's main board and allowed to stay there speaks volumes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:30 pm

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=69832&start=90

Go Womble!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:50 pm

This has made my day Razz

What a wanker. I PM'ed him this week asking him if he had anything to say to me about snooping on me for Lee Jameson, as has been claimed numerous times by Ian Newell and Chris Webb.

He again won't answer why he took money to snoop on me and gave my disabled mothers address and phone number to Lee Jameson, who was then showing it to people on the GT's coach to Morecambe, but he did say my joke was in bad taste?

He obviously meant a Jimmy Savile joke I posted, but he said nothing about all the others, or indeed the gay joke on Pasoti.

Tony, why don't you vent your anger at Ian Newell and Chris Webb for exposing you as the Private Investigator who was hired to spy on and supply details of a fellow Plymouth Argyle fan?

You have the bare-faced cheek to then stand on a board as a fans representative!

I'm glad that only Greenthing, who's made himself look like a cnut recently on the "Is Pasoti the best" thread, where I have libellously been labelled a racist, and the other mods who waded into the argument claimed that Pasoti doesn't allow known racists to post on there, even though a high profile Pasoti poster had a football banning order for racist offences, which is well known amongst the cosy little clique on Pasoti Very Happy

Hooper the snooper and the Pasoti mods do themselves no favours whatsoever. They throw their weight behind wrong 'uns and don't like it when they are challenged.

Was Hooper the snooper so vocal and outraged when the Pasoti Deepthroat crew were running riot? Was he so up in arms over this that he felt like going to the council? Was he feck!

Tony's got himself in with the in-crowd at Argyle, and is embarrassed by the behaviour, yet still sits next to the people who grassed him up. Go figure scratch

Would it be anything to do with the support afforded to you on Pasoti in return for you not posting on ATD anymore?

Did Tony receive one of the e-mails insinuating that if he continued posting on here it wouldn't do his chances of gaining a place on the PASB any good?

And please someone on Pasoti deny that happened. I would love to prove you wrong and make you look silly over that too Very Happy

Tony, you have got your slimy feet under the table, just. People who didn't even bother campaigning, and one that pulled out halfway through the process got more posts than you, with your constant updates on Vital and Pasoti, with your various leaflets, with your campaign manager Razz and with your shamelessly mentioning friends who were Trust members that proposed you as a candidate, when in truth you despise the Trust and attack it at every opportunity!

You silly, silly, silly, silly, silly man. You have single-handedly made yourself cock of the week on both sites lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

Go Womble!!

Womble is right he should resign now as its clear and proven he is only interested in serving his own agenda not that of the fans he is meant to represent.

I have faith in the mods here as adults to judge what is OTT in terms of jokes and content and what isnt. Free speech is a right, what Tony has done is not only try and start a hate campaign against this place because its "different" but made himself look more of a tit than he already is after being exposed as a Snooper and the low turnout in votes for him after his vomit inducing campaign to gain a seat. Claim to represent all fans lol that is the offensive joke here.

Pasoti n ATD could co exist if not for shit stirrer's constantly trying to create rivalry like an exeter city n pafc forum and it shouldn't be on my view people should be free to use both without any problems without being told not too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:

Go Womble!!

I am not alone. X-Isle has called for his resignation on the original thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Womble wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

Go Womble!!

I am not alone. X-Isle has called for his resignation on the original thread.

No, you're not alone. See the PASB/Trust section of this site.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:24 pm

Tony is logged onto pasoti- will he respond to the calls for his necessary resignation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:25 pm

No, he'll probably run and hide like he did on here when the going got tough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:30 pm

Womble you ought to ask him if he thinks spying on another Argyle fan and passing details of their disabled mother on to someone is the kind of behaviour that is acceptable?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:37 pm

So Michael Jackson is to blame for his childlike outburst!!!!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:48 pm

So many good replies on that thread - especially Gareth's, X-Isle's and Womble's. And so much hypocrisy in the OP.

Early last year, there was a thread on pasoti promoting a gig. I posted, simply, that I wouldn't fancy going to see a band called 'the Wife Beaters'. Several male posters (including John Lloyd and possibly Andy) posted agreeing with me, while other posters suggested that I was being 'overly pc' (whatever that's supposed to mean). Then a couple of mods piled in - I'd name them if I could remember who it was, and I'm not suggesting that it was every mod - with some pretty basic sexist abuse directed at me. (No insults for the men who'd agreed with me, notice.) Then - presumably when they realised, or were told, they'd gone too far - the thread disappeared. As did another one started by John asking why the thread had been removed. When I complained about this and a couple of other things, I got nowhere.

See, Tony, that's the difference between the two sites. On here, people are forced to stick by what they've said and done. No covering up, no hastily organised spin campaigns, no 'new' posters appearing on the scene to defend the indefensible.

I haven't looked at the jokes thread in months (no sense of humour, us lefty feminists, innit) but I'd lay odds I'd see things on there I'd find funny and things I wouldn't. Personally, I find it very hard to find anything to laugh about in the Jimmy Saville saga, but 'sick' jokes are part of British humour and they're not illegal. But - and I hope you're still reading, Tony - if I read them and found them out of order, the last thing I'd do is something so pathetic as to post on another site about them. Let alone - and this goes beyond pathetic - contact people like the club chairman and elected representatives (in a city where I don't even live!) about it. I'd raise it with the person who posted it - either on the thread or by PM - and discuss it like grown ups.

End of the day, Tony, you've been caught out and shown up. Lots of people, in the Argyle 'community' and beyond, know that you took money to snoop on a fellow Argyle fan - or, if you didn't, that you've been named as doing so by your REAL friends. Instead of stirring up trouble, you need to grow up, show a bit of responsibility, and resign. Immediately.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:58 pm

I wonder if Tony thinks that a directors box regular thinking a court proved innocent man deserves a slap or three or the ever so slightly misogynistic world view of a player bring 'Argyles good name into disrepute by association'. Have a snoop round twitter Tony it'll give you a couple of new crusades to embark on.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:03 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Tony is logged onto pasoti- will he respond to the calls for his necessary resignation.

Doubt it, El Presidente' still hasn't resigned over 'Throatgate' Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:04 pm

I came away from the Cheltenham match last night with a bit more passion for Argyle being renewed.

An enjoyable game to watch and some promise shown, then Tony decides to piss on this website with a pathetic post like that has left me thinking again that I really can't be bothered to watch Argyle when there are people like him infesting the club.

Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Nice observation from Oxford Green. I demand that James Brent, Vivian Pengely and Tudor Evans disassociate and distance themselves from those Argyle fans forthwith.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:10 pm

As Tony, an elected PASB member, has taken it upon himself to highlight this website to MP's, James Brent and the local media, we think its only fair that the PASB answers some of the serious concerns this website has with Tony Hooper and whether he is fit to represent Argyle fans in an official capacity (based on claims made by the Argyle Club President and an Argyle Representative). If you have a question for the PASB regarding Tony's conduct, please add to this thread here-

https://www.argyletd.com/t3136-questions-for-the-pasb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Yea Man wrote:
I came away from the Cheltenham match last night with a bit more passion for Argyle being renewed.

An enjoyable game to watch and some promise shown, then Tony decides to piss on this website with a pathetic post like that has left me thinking again that I really can't be bothered to watch Argyle when there are people like him infesting the club.

Your not alone.. I am of the opinion that fans being involved with the running of the club is an incredibly stupid idea now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:19 pm

Good on those that have spoken up on pasoti, we've all seen enough of this type of behavior to last a lifetime, it didn't work when Newell attempted to slur ATD and it didn't work when Postey tried to slur ATD and it won't work when Hooper attempts the same stunt!

It was pointed out to Hooper that his comments come over as bitter and twisted and had nothing to do with the "jokes" but everything to do with the comments questioning his actions made on ATD. Even though this seems apparent to one man and his dog, Hooper seems unwilling to accept such a view. How on earth is this man fit to hold any position regarding PAFC, how on earth can this man be fit for any type of negotiating position?

Since he first showed an interest in gaining a position there have been questions regarding his behavior, now his character will be questioned as well as his behavior. What a foolish man!

I could go on and provide a view regarding some of the jokes that have been posted but I won't because we all know this isn't about the jokes posted on ATD!
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 3:25 pm

I think I might set up the Damon Lenszner fan club-

Quote :
Tony I have re-read your original post. You talk about protecting children, since when does telling jimmy saville jokes mean we are not protecting our children? You talk about community - for so many of us Argyle is our community. You are happy to canvass support for your election campaign at the fanfests - our community, our community where our children are welcome, Jack, Olivia, Connor and many others. A community that has been entertained over the past couple of weeks by Rick's act which has been full of Savile jokes. Two hundred and fifty people from your community listening to a barrage of Savile jokes. We even had a BBC employee, Sparksy, doing a stand up Savile routine. Do you know how many complaints we have had from our community? I will tell you.The grand sum of zero, zip, nada. Your community Tony, accepting a joke for what it is, a joke.

Your crusade to ban jokes like this is not one that is supported by this community Tony, although i guess deep down you know this and this thread is more about your problem with ATD. Or would you like to put a written complaint in to Rick as well?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next