Chingers
Mock Cuncher
Dougie
Chemical Ali
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Whatever you say about Pasoti, the Snooper OP has shown to me that there are still many decent people on there who can spot a fool anywhere and are not hoodwinked by all the games played by the non entities currently infesting your Club.

JonB, X-Isle, Damon L, Womble, Jerriactric and a few others stand head and shoulders above the few self promoting egomaniacs who put their own interests above the Club they are supposed to support.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 4:56 pm

When are the PASB having their first official meeting?

Top of the agenda ought to be a vote of no confidence in Hoop the Snoop, brought about by his fellow PASB'ers.

That'd be so cool.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Wot Ho fother muckers, kind of you to say old sport.

Being a non sensitive and level headed adult, or so I like to think anyway, I've popped over to see what all the fuss was about. There's nothing quite like a bit of sick humour and given Frankie Boyle's da mages payout this very week the law supports freedom of speech - in his case making racist jokes doesn't mean people can call him a racist.

Tony's stupid assertion makes the same false accusation, ATD does not support paedophilia any more than Les Dawson supports mother-in-law-icide.

Keep up the good work. I often read but rarely post these days, if that sort of lunatic view persists though, I'll know where to come.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:07 pm

All welcome...mostly Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:08 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Whatever you say about Pasoti, the Snooper OP has shown to me that there are still many decent people on there who can spot a fool anywhere and are not hoodwinked by all the games played by the non entities currently infesting your Club.

JonB, X-Isle, Damon L, Womble, Jerriactric and a few others stand head and shoulders above the few self promoting egomaniacs who put their own interests above the Club they are supposed to support.

A good example of why it's wrong to generalise, I'm as much to blame as anyone. PASOTI isn't full of knobs and most are genuine fans, it's as always, it's just a few letting the show down.

People are not stupid and the ones commenting are intelligent people, they know when a stunt is being pulled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:08 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
When are the PASB having their first official meeting?

Top of the agenda ought to be a vote of no confidence in Hoop the Snoop, brought about by his fellow PASB'ers.

That'd be so cool.

We really should have a "Like" button on here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Must say i've changed my opinion of Xisle i had him down as a farm lacky, but (not for the first time} i might have misjudged the fellow, looks like there could be a vacancy on my long list of wankers, but don't worry hoops you are right at the top! Razz
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 6:35 pm

I've emailed Tudor Evans and Vivian Pengelly drawing their attention to the thread on Pasoti and particularly to the issues of chanting at Barnet and jokes at the FanFest and ask if they consider them as worthy of their intervention as Tonys claims against this site.

Ill watch with interest for a reply and same consideration as Mr15%
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:35 pm

Just coughed violently at seadog's post there:

"At least it gets Argyle to the top of google rankings.'

Chortle, snigger, guffaw!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Womble asked tc whether he had investigated a fellow Argyle fan- this post has now been deleted as the pasotimods say it has nothing to do with pasoti. If that's the case why didn't they remove the anti-ATD post from Tony in the first place- isn't that a dispute between Hooper and us (and therefore not pasoti)? Protecting the 'in-crowd' again!

I might be wrong but Jock is still a member of pasoti, but no longer posts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Dougie wrote:
I've emailed Tudor Evans and Vivian Pengelly drawing their attention to the thread on Pasoti and particularly to the issues of chanting at Barnet and jokes at the FanFest and ask if they consider them as worthy of their intervention as Tonys claims against this site.

Ill watch with interest for a reply and same consideration as Mr15%

No, no, no, Dougie. No.

Tony wasn't there when the Saville chants were made at Barnet. And Tony wasn't there when the Saville 'jokes' were made in front of a fanfest audience including children. So those things never happened and are not worthy of the kind of complaint he's made against this site.

You really must try to understand.

Amongst the other things that never happened might be:
  • World War One
  • The defenestration of Prague
  • The killing of John Lennon
  • Dinosaurs
  • Celine Dion

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:51 pm

the response his foolish letters will get with an er added
Back to top Go down
oxfordgreen

oxfordgreen

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
Punchdrunk, 99% of the songs at Barnet, including the savile song were started by the group of about 20 lads wearing retro argyle shirts and a variety of wigs, standing at the back of the terrace near the refreshment booth. Those lads were tremendous with a constant stream of songs and chants. I dont know who they are but they did a grand job that afternoon and none of them are GTs.

The Chants i was refering to on pasoti came from right next to the home fans so i didn't hear the ones you refer to. Punch I don't think any of the ones i saw and heard chanting were any from the Green Taverners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 7:59 pm

Now then now then That Hooper man must have a hide like an elephant.

What a nasty piece of work he is, how someone like him could have a position in a commitee that is supposedly set up to represent all fans equally, but I guess some fans are more equal then others. Well feck it here is one fan who is totally pissed off at the jockeying for position at my football club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Peggy wrote:
You really must try to understand.

Amongst the other things that never happened might be:
  • World War One
  • The defenestration of Prague
  • The killing of John Lennon
  • Dinosaurs
  • Celine Dion

I hope this helps.

That must be the first time such an issue may be considered on a football website! Some thanks are due to Mr Hooper for enabling that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:04 pm

Grumpy wrote:
Now then now then That Hooper man must have a hide like an elephant.

What a nasty piece of work he is, how someone like him could have a position in a commitee that is supposedly set up to represent all fans equally, but I guess some fans are more equal then others. Well feck it here is one fan who is totally pissed off at the jockeying for position at my football club.

I like what you did there lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:07 pm

Are we talking about the first or the second defenestration of Prague?

I'm convinced the first never happened...which makes the second the first and the second not exist.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:08 pm

Hopefully JonB (and the rest of the PASB) will fix it for us so that Tony is forced out.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:12 pm

What happened to fences in Prague? Did somebody nick them all?
Back to top Go down
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:46 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
What happened to fences in Prague? Did somebody nick them all?

Yeh, wrong uns they were. Up before the beak in the morning.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Tony should be thanked for his help in boosting ATD's viewing figures to the highest so far this month.

Cheers Tone, whadda guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Now this is what makes me laugh, it just about sums up pasoti.....

Quote :
NorfolkGreen - Playing devils advocate, why are jokes about child abuse deemed acceptable because we need to have a sense of humour, but racist jokes and Jimmy Saville jokes have been removed?

What if someone has been subjected to child abuse, shouldn't we be grateful it is being challenged? The headline in the sun wouldn't say ATD make fun of child abuse, it would say Plymouth Argyle fans joke about child abuse, do you think that would attract a positive response from the public?

The method might be inappropriate but perhaps we are losing the message and intention, with our keenness to vilify the OP?

But prior to that.....

Quote :
NorfolkGreen - There has always been question marks about Cliffs sexuality, but I heard that after gigs he wouldn't sleep with groupies, he just slipped into The Shadows

Now this isn't so much a pop at the poster because I can differentiate between humor on a football forum and intention to cause ill feeling, but it seems that on pasoti, homophobic jokes are just fine!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:24 pm

So all in all Guys n Galls it seems that Mr Hoopers plan to discredit this forum has backfired massively on here and on PASOTI

Lets hear it for Mr Hooper thanks for the publicity, way to go Tone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:31 pm

Do you reckon his offer of using his season ticket while he's in holiday still stands? Just pop it in the post Tone, you have my address or you have my mothers, she'll pass it on for you.

Do I get to sit in the directors box? I've got some cracking jokes I want to tell James Brent Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:31 pm

GOB wrote:
Now this is what makes me laugh, it just about sums up pasoti.....

Quote :
NorfolkGreen - Playing devils advocate, why are jokes about child abuse deemed acceptable because we need to have a sense of humour, but racist jokes and Jimmy Saville jokes have been removed?

What if someone has been subjected to child abuse, shouldn't we be grateful it is being challenged? The headline in the sun wouldn't say ATD make fun of child abuse, it would say Plymouth Argyle fans joke about child abuse, do you think that would attract a positive response from the public?

The method might be inappropriate but perhaps we are losing the message and intention, with our keenness to vilify the OP?

But prior to that.....

Quote :
NorfolkGreen - There has always been question marks about Cliffs sexuality, but I heard that after gigs he wouldn't sleep with groupies, he just slipped into The Shadows

Now this isn't so much a pop at the poster because I can differentiate between humor on a football forum and intention to cause ill feeling, but it seems that on pasoti, homophobic jokes are just fine!

GOB, I genuinely don't think this is a PASOTI vs ATD thing. Behind closed doors, I'll put £50 on the PASOTI mods thinking Tony has been a complete pie-head here - they can't post that though as it goes against all their rules. What a cluster F U C K
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next