Chingers
Mock Cuncher
Dougie
Chemical Ali
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:50 pm

clown
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:57 pm

GOB wrote:
<taking a deep breath>

clown

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:
<taking a deep breath>

clown

Twisted Evil

Mad
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:05 pm

X Isle wrote:
Thanks all, I'm now briefed.

Like that old fort in the North Sea that's declared itself an island nation I'm not going to get intimately involved in things and will be remaining firmly outside the boundaries of any 'camp' or site. I'm sure even Switzerland has it's intelligence agencies despite being neutral so it does no harm to keep one's ear to the ground.

It's all so unnecessary and counter to fan unity is all i'll be drawn on it, however did it come to all this!
The Swiss are indeed a heavily armed, heavily neutral bunch. They let the other nation's bicker, and then when there is a moments weakness or plunder they are the first to raise their hands to hoard the stolen gold for their own profits. They also invented Toblerone, of whom's angles are a curse on the roof of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
JonB

JonB

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Spiteful chocolate.
Back to top Go down
http://www.grumpypig.co.uk
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:11 pm

From a darn spiteful nation.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:44 pm

Very clever how they breed those triangular bees though.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:46 pm

There are some that don't get it.

Ollieargyle9 says
Quote :
The PAS Board has been formed to oversee the goings on at the club not the goings on in the internet world

Quite so. But the problem is that he choose his moment of enfranchisement as a Gasboard member and Argyle ambassador to launch a campaign against those 'who bring the club into disrepute by association'. Whether Tony in particular and Gasboard members in general like it or not they will all have there words and actions on all things Argyle measured against this. Try as they might they will forever be linked with their position within the club.

That Tony patently misses the point of freedom of speech and is willing to turn a blind eye to similar goings on at fanfest and amongst Argyle fans at Barnet goes to the very heart of his ability to serve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 5:50 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
The Cherry Tree cabal is the name given to the group of us who meet in the Cherry Tree for a beer or two before home games. Tringreen labelled us as such because he's convinved we're a bunch of fifth-columnists intent upon turning ATD into the footballing equivalent of Mumsnet, whereas we're actually just a bunch of Argyle fans who can't bear to watch Argyle play without a reasonable amount of alcohol in our bloodstream.

I think the small group of people Peggy refers to includes (but is not limited to) Webb, Newell, and de Lar. if I'm wrong I'll apologise and withdraw the comment. Innit.

The Cherry Tree Cabal, as I referred to it in its early days, was a small group of then ATD mods [none of them are still] with whom I as another mod at that time, had disagreements with. I won't go into details as for all the reasons we disagreed but suffice to say these events occurred around the time of the Newell Files and 'their boy', Cerbera and I had fallen out over his self admitted, burgeoning relationship with the likes of Newell and Webb.He even offered himself to us as a potential spy in their camp and told us a possible Pasotimod position had been mentioned to him.
I saw Cerbera as another fame and position hungry fan and I believe that subsequent events have shown me to be rightly sceptical of the power base he was grooming, whilst attempting to sideline the likes of myself and Rickler.
I did not and don't include everyone who likes a drink in the CT before a match as being part of the cabal.

Is that the same Rickler who's just been awarded a title and a silly hat badge by the club? Aviva! Aviva! jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:04 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:
who is this known racist they keep referring too?

Me. And it's a load of shit.

I've met Jock a couple of times. I can confirm that as far as I can tell from meeting him in person, he is no racist. A complete nutcase and head the ball, but certainly unless there is a bloody huge skeleton in his closet, there is more chance of Peggy voting for the BNP than Jock being a racist.

I posted over there that I suspended someone for a week when I was a mod here, to clarify that was Punchdrunk and only after consultation with GOB and Andy Symons both mods at the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Me. And it's a load of shit. They won't repeat it again as I've challenged them to, because they now know that I have information about one of their friends who actually has been convicted of a racist offence and they "Don't allow known racists to post on Pasoti, unlike ATD"

As long as you know its not true and judging by your posts on here nothing can even give that assumption then they have to offer proof and if they cant then they ought to wrap it in and bore off as they say.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:
The Cherry Tree cabal is the name given to the group of us who meet in the Cherry Tree for a beer or two before home games. Tringreen labelled us as such because he's convinved we're a bunch of fifth-columnists intent upon turning ATD into the footballing equivalent of Mumsnet, whereas we're actually just a bunch of Argyle fans who can't bear to watch Argyle play without a reasonable amount of alcohol in our bloodstream.

I think the small group of people Peggy refers to includes (but is not limited to) Webb, Newell, and de Lar. if I'm wrong I'll apologise and withdraw the comment. Innit.

The Cherry Tree Cabal, as I referred to it in its early days, was a small group of then ATD mods [none of them are still] with whom I as another mod at that time, had disagreements with. I won't go into details as for all the reasons we disagreed but suffice to say these events occurred around the time of the Newell Files and 'their boy', Cerbera and I had fallen out over his self admitted, burgeoning relationship with the likes of Newell and Webb.He even offered himself to us as a potential spy in their camp and told us a possible Pasotimod position had been mentioned to him.
I saw Cerbera as another fame and position hungry fan and I believe that subsequent events have shown me to be rightly sceptical of the power base he was grooming, whilst attempting to sideline the likes of myself and Rickler.
I did not and don't include everyone who likes a drink in the CT before a match as being part of the cabal.

Is that the same Rickler who's just been awarded a title and a silly hat badge by the club? Aviva! Aviva! jocolor

It sure is jocolor He's on the streets of LA as I type, promoting Dave Banana and the Cherry Tree lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 6:46 pm

Dougie wrote:
There are some that don't get it.

Ollieargyle9 says
Quote :
The PAS Board has been formed to oversee the goings on at the club not the goings on in the internet world

Quite so. But the problem is that he choose his moment of enfranchisement as a Gasboard member and Argyle ambassador to launch a campaign against those 'who bring the club into disrepute by association'. Whether Tony in particular and Gasboard members in general like it or not they will all have there words and actions on all things Argyle measured against this. Try as they might they will forever be linked with their position within the club.

That Tony patently misses the point of freedom of speech and is willing to turn a blind eye to similar goings on at fanfest and amongst Argyle fans at Barnet goes to the very heart of his ability to serve.

I've read and re-read Ollieargyle9's post and I have a couple of observations. Firstly, after a sustained assault he's left the English language battered and bloodied and slumped on the ropes. The first paragraph of his post is as badly constructed as a 1960's Newcastle tower block. Still, I guess it's a natural progression. First the club gives Primary school kids the vote, and the next thing you know they're getting unsupervised internet access. Dear old Ollie, his world must be a fabulous, dream-like place where everyone loves each other and everything's bright, fluffy and happy. Bless.

The second thing is, his contribution is as predictable as Postey's. Defending the honour of one of the inner cadre to the death. Other than the two of them, there's very little love for Hooper on pasoti right now. He may be digging his heels in, but he can't survive. he's just not wanted on the GASBoard - and it's some very loyal and longstanding pasoti posters who are leading the calls for him to go.

In fact I saw this and I thought of Tony:

Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 Blogaapocaly
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 7:18 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
X Isle wrote:
Thanks all, I'm now briefed.

Like that old fort in the North Sea that's declared itself an island nation I'm not going to get intimately involved in things and will be remaining firmly outside the boundaries of any 'camp' or site. I'm sure even Switzerland has it's intelligence agencies despite being neutral so it does no harm to keep one's ear to the ground.

It's all so unnecessary and counter to fan unity is all i'll be drawn on it, however did it come to all this!
The Swiss are indeed a heavily armed, heavily neutral bunch. They let the other nation's bicker, and then when there is a moments weakness or plunder they are the first to raise their hands to hoard the stolen gold for their own profits. They also invented Toblerone, of whom's angles are a curse on the roof of my mouth.

Sh*t, you're right. I hate that pointy bit. Analogy officially switched to Sweden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Tony said he wasn't back until sunday yet he found plenty of time saturday to post on Pasoti. lol!

What's next then Tone, you've looked stupid once can you top it?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:09 pm

That mean nothing YM, it's pasoti, it could have been any one of the mods posting clown
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 9:04 am

Cerbera wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Angry of Mayfair wrote:

Me. And it's a load of shit.

I've met Jock a couple of times. I can confirm that as far as I can tell from meeting him in person, he is no racist. A complete nutcase and head the ball, but certainly unless there is a bloody huge skeleton in his closet, there is more chance of Peggy voting for the BNP than Jock being a racist.

I posted over there that I suspended someone for a week when I was a mod here, to clarify that was Punchdrunk and only after consultation with GOB and Andy Symons both mods at the time.

GOB was no more a mod than Rickler at that time .They had been both been invited into the modroom by myself with agreement from others, including both of the current keyholders, when Nool's flickr account was known to be in the public domain.
I didn't agree with the suspension of Punchdrunk either but accepted the decision.
Andy was more interested in the trust gazebos at Home Park than the Cherry Tree in those days and has now realised his ambition. Congratulations.

ps I see that the latest flat earther to join the self promoting janner elite, our erstwhile member Tony C/H ,continues to try to defend his pathetic anti ATD stance. What an Avivafest PAFC has become.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:46 pm

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/safeguarding-457542.aspx

Now that to me looks like it's aimed at us following Tony's little tantrum the other day.
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Of course it is only the club has no say in whats acceptable and whats not on ATD. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 7:52 pm

Exactly that!

If the club want to take action against people telling Savile jokes then they may aswell ban half the stadium because I bet atleast that many have told or sent one of the jokes by text/facebook!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:00 pm

Well if that's aimed at ATD then I would say to the club, Go feck yourselves!

To produce a statement like that because of a letter from a scumbag like Tony Hooper is frankly laughable.

So the fanfests will no longer be able to have jokes? Interesting to see how many people turn up to watch a christian comedian and the salvation army band.

Oh and if anyone on Pasoti thinks that it is aimed at ATD rather than Pasoti, ask where the Cliff Richard gay joke went from the Jokes section, after the mods deemed it ok for a week, or what happened to all the posts where Pasoti posters said it was fine to call people g*po's?

I would ask Ian De Liar. He seems to be the head honcho since Newell disappeared, well since he became hidden anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:16 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Exactly that!

If the club want to take action against people telling Savile jokes then they may aswell ban half the stadium because I bet atleast that many have told or sent one of the jokes by text/facebook!

Its as i said on here a few weeks ago, obviously Hooper has many chums in the GT and yet at the Barnet game there were Saville chants coming from a few of his GT cronies that had traveled up on the bus.
Pot calling kettle black springs to mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:26 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Now that to me looks like it's aimed at us following Tony's little tantrum the other day.

Disagree.

I think it's got more to do with the chants at Rotherham (the Jimmy Savile stuff), as I can't really see the club putting together a whole new 'child protection' policy simply because of one or two Savile gags on ATD.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:28 pm

I don't think the club are that bothered or naive enough to think that football fans don't enjoy some darker humour, they're probably just posting that on their website so they can tell that tool Cholwell that they've done what they can, and please can you stop sending in letters, etc.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 8:31 pm

Yea Man wrote:

THE CLUB IS BEING RUN BY LILY LIVERED, SMALL MINDED, [SORTED IT NOW], self promoting w@nkers. F*ck 'em !

The club is an embarrassment to any normal person. The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD   Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tony Hooper Attempting to create trouble for ATD
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next