Czarcasm
Mock Cuncher
Chemical Ali
seadog
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Things that could offend Tony Hooper Empty
PostSubject: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 10:57 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 11:02 am

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:08 pm

Trust membership.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Sniffing Jock's used underpants (again).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmtPWmeGe20
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:22 pm

15%.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Things that could offend Tony Hooper Snack10

PS Mr Angry put the kleenex away! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

What's worrying is she bears more than a passing resemblance! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Has she got a bucket?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Bullseye contestants?

http://bullseyecontestants.tumblr.com/

That website could easily be a Fan Fest photo shoot on Greensonscreen.

Last edited by hairy j on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:11 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

I'm trying to calculate how many pints I would need to down before I take that on....
Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Chingers wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

I'm trying to calculate how many pints I would need to down before I take that on....

How much rohypnol would you have to give the lady before she would allow you, you misogynistic asswipe?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:34 pm

hairy j wrote:
Chingers wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

How much rohypnol would you have to give the lady before she would allow you, you misogynistic asswipe?

I'd say that's 1-0 to hairy there! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:35 pm

Same sex marriages, science, swearing (especially cnut), nudity, Led Zeppelin, Irish travellers, Diwali, Elvis Presley's provocative dancing, any activity other than churching on a Sunday, the truth about Catholic priests and choirboys, Roy Chubby Brown, Michael Jackson shamone mother fucker, his female next door neighbour's panties on display on the washing line, men with earrings, tattoos, sex for anything other than procreating, Eddie Izzard, Lily Savage, fireworks, pitbull terriers, pay on the day scum supporters, women priests, valentines day, Elton John, make up, short skirts, KFC, lager, wind farms, pop music, rock music, R n B, immigrants, nightclubs, Anne Summers shops, motorbikes, The Graham Norton Show, single mothers, drugs, jeans, fizzy pop, hair dye, buskers, big issue sellers, mobile phones, unsolicited phone calls, Halloween, bookmakers shops, motorways, personal stereos on trains, door to door salesmen, Channel 4, Radio 1, Amsterdam, speeding, music festivals, Freddie Mercury, The Jeremy Kyle Show, video games, Damian Hirst, Amy Winehouse, The Sun, 20/20 cricket, Blackpool, Newquay, smoking, chewing gum, X-Factor, Julian Clary, Amusement arcades, Funfairs, Alton Towers, Teabags, Tea in a mug, microwave ovens and 50 Shades of Grey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Same sex marriages, science, swearing (especially cnut), nudity, Led Zeppelin, Irish travellers, Diwali, Elvis Presley's provocative dancing, any activity other than churching on a Sunday, the truth about Catholic priests and choirboys, Roy Chubby Brown, Michael Jackson shamone mother fucker, his female next door neighbour's panties on display on the washing line, men with earrings, tattoos, sex for anything other than procreating, Eddie Izzard, Lily Savage, fireworks, pitbull terriers, pay on the day scum supporters, women priests, valentines day, Elton John, make up, short skirts, KFC, lager, wind farms, pop music, rock music, R n B, immigrants, nightclubs, Anne Summers shops, motorbikes, The Graham Norton Show, single mothers, drugs, jeans, fizzy pop, hair dye, buskers, big issue sellers, mobile phones, unsolicited phone calls, Halloween, bookmakers shops, motorways, personal stereos on trains, door to door salesmen, Channel 4, Radio 1, Amsterdam, speeding, music festivals, Freddie Mercury, The Jeremy Kyle Show, video games, Damian Hirst, Amy Winehouse, The Sun, 20/20 cricket, Blackpool, Newquay, smoking, chewing gum, X-Factor, Julian Clary, Amusement arcades, Funfairs, Alton Towers, Teabags, Tea in a mug, microwave ovens and 50 Shades of Grey.

Most of that offends me Jock. Video games don't though.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Yea Man wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Chingers wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

So HairyJ calling me an asswipe is acceptable is it? Just checking how far I can go on the abuse scale.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Only 5 of them offend me but there is a couple more I'm not keen on. I quite like most of them.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Chingers wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Chingers wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

So HairyJ calling me an asswipe is acceptable is it? Just checking how far I can go on the abuse scale.

Oh asswipe is practically a compliment on here Chingers, give him your full armoury lol!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Lipsmacking, Same sex marriages, science, swearing (especially cnut), nudity, Led Zeppelin, Irish travellers, Diwali, Elvis Presley's provocative dancing, any activity other than churching on a Sunday, the truth about Catholic priests and choirboys, Roy Chubby Brown, Michael Jackson shamone mother fucker, his female next door neighbour's panties on display on the washing line, men with earrings, tattoos, sex for anything other than procreating, Eddie Izzard, Lily Savage, fireworks, pitbull terriers, pay on the day scum supporters, women priests, valentines day, Elton John, make up, short skirts, KFC, lager, wind farms, pop music, rock music, R n B, immigrants, nightclubs, Anne Summers shops, motorbikes, The Graham Norton Show, single mothers, drugs, jeans, fizzy pop, hair dye, buskers, big issue sellers, mobile phones, unsolicited phone calls, Halloween, bookmakers shops, motorways, personal stereos on trains, door to door salesmen, Channel 4, Radio 1, Amsterdam, speeding, music festivals, Freddie Mercury, The Jeremy Kyle Show, video games, Damian Hirst, Amy Winehouse, The Sun, 20/20 cricket, Blackpool, Newquay, smoking, chewing gum, X-Factor, Julian Clary, Amusement arcades, Funfairs, Alton Towers, Teabags, Tea in a mug, microwave ovens 50 Shades of Grey, Pepsi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:03 pm

Chingers wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Chingers wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

I didn't see it as abuse just as a bit of banter which is what ATD is about.

If you took offence to hairy's comment though, i'm sure if you ask him nicely he'll change it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Chingers wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Chingers wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

I think it's acceptable. Call me what you want. My skin is thicker than TCM.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:15 pm

That's not banter Yeaman. His first sentance was but followed it up with abuse. There's a difference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:23 pm

I think what you wrote was abusive against women. I stood up for my belief.

If you want to make 'funnies' on the internet and act the internet comedian then be prepared to get some back.

Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:34 pm

Fair enough, just be squeaky clean from here on in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Chingers wrote:
Fair enough, just be squeaky clean from here on in.

I forgive you
Things that could offend Tony Hooper 1319566609_white_whale_gives_man_hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that could offend Tony Hooper   Things that could offend Tony Hooper Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that could offend Tony Hooper
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next