Greenskin
Chemical Ali
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy

Rhys Griffiths on trial? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhys Griffiths on trial?   Rhys Griffiths on trial? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:17 pm

Just what the f*** is going on? A VERY non-league 32 year old trialist is offerered a contract on the basis of one decent(ish) performance against a VERY non-league (and apparently depleted) team. Way to go carl. Still musn't have a go at carl completely as the main reason for our having to sign 32 year old league of wales players is of course the speccy banker/hotelier refusing to fund L2 standard players. I bet the rest of L2 is trembling.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Rhys Griffiths on trial?   Rhys Griffiths on trial? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:21 pm

same old same old argyle, freathy. in fact, we should have been expecting this
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Rhys Griffiths on trial?   Rhys Griffiths on trial? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 2:47 pm

Charlie Wood wrote:
oddball wrote:
Griffiths mentions being offered a decent contract.If you want a decent contract you should have gone to Rotherham.

Hmm, decent contract. I wish him all the best and have reasonably high hopes he can produce...but...it seems a bit of a rickety old basket to be putting all your eggs in.

I don't think he's putting any eggs in any baskets. In fact I'd say he holds most of the cards in this particular heads-up showdown. If the contract isn't to his liking he goes back to Wales as a part-time footballer (presumably on a reasonable wage) and full-time Firefighter (Does Smiffy have a problem with him having 'footballer' listed as his second job?) and he doesn't have to disrupt his family and career. In fact all he'll be missing out on is a couple of seasons playing for Argyle. Poor lamb.

If the contract is lucrative enough, he gets a crack at the professional game for a couple of seasons. Looks like a win/win for Griffiths whichever way it pans out. Or at least a 'No Lose' for the guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhys Griffiths on trial?   Rhys Griffiths on trial? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Spot on Freathy, this signing stinks of no ambition and a long battle to stay in a division we should piss.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Rhys Griffiths on trial?   Rhys Griffiths on trial? - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Fletcher's scouting network seems to be very restricted.

Players he met on training courses, players he's been in the same team as, ex Argyle players, players we had on trial last year.

All very non-league in outlook.

Anyone know which pub Fletch drinks in? Get down there and buy him a couple of pints and you might get at trial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhys Griffiths on trial?   Rhys Griffiths on trial? - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 11:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A team mate of Big Rhys is accused of tweeting abuse to Tom Daley. It's suggested he left his phone unattended. I hope it wasn't the big man having a laugh and the deal falls through, to leave us with Feeney and Chadwick!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Rhys Griffiths on trial?   Rhys Griffiths on trial? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:11 am

Greenjock wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A team mate of Big Rhys is accused of tweeting abuse to Tom Daley. It's suggested he left his phone unattended. I hope it wasn't the big man having a laugh and the deal falls through, to leave us with Feeney and Chadwick!

To think it has come to this. We're now reduced to desparately hoping we're not turned down by a 32 year old fireman who plays for a hobby in the league of wales. How much worse can things get under brent?

PAFC IS IN THE WRONG HANDS!

BRENT OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhys Griffiths on trial?   Rhys Griffiths on trial? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 8:17 am

I left my jacket unattended in Marks and Sparks once only to find someone had filled the pockets with ladies underwear. The security man was very unhelpful and insulting, I shall be taking my business elsewhere in future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhys Griffiths on trial?   Rhys Griffiths on trial? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 10:42 am

Iggy wrote:
I left my jacket unattended in Marks and Sparks once only to find someone had filled the pockets with ladies underwear. The security man was very unhelpful and insulting, I shall be taking my business elsewhere in future.

Did anyone see the C4 program Secrets of the Shoplifters this week? A wheelchair bound guy stealing womens knickers, make-up and a timer switch? The mind boggles Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhys Griffiths on trial?   Rhys Griffiths on trial? - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 11:56 am

Greenjock wrote:
Iggy wrote:

Did anyone see the C4 program Secrets of the Shoplifters this week? A wheelchair bound guy stealing womens knickers, make-up and a timer switch? The mind boggles Shocked

Embarassed I didn't realise they caught it on camera.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhys Griffiths on trial?   Rhys Griffiths on trial? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhys Griffiths on trial?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5