Czarcasm
Mock Cuncher
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PI allegations and response - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 8:42 am

Newell is a bit strange indeed, to go as far as he has is just plain weird. Still, every site has it's share of those that will do anything to retain power, very odd people.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Some are so weird that when they are denied the position they crave, they even start their own forum, also named Argyle Talk and invite superfan nutters to join.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Leave it you slags!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:40 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Some are so weird that when they are denied the position they crave, they even start their own forum, also named Argyle Talk and invite superfan nutters to join.

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum, the big boy's won't let me play anymore.

It's my ball i'm taking it with me.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:51 pm

seadog wrote:
Leave it you slags!

I'm trying to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Well the postman nearly got twatted earlier when he rang the doorbell. I opened the door really quickly ready to chin the PI or whoever's been sent to "teach me a lesson" by Tony Soprano, and he just had a parcel Razz

I can't reasonably electrify the doors and windows, but protecting my family and home could be quite fun. I'm not sure what the law is but after the threats I'm sure a baseball bat would be considered reasonable force?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:46 pm

If it was a jury of your peers from his site, yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:57 pm

seadog wrote:

Who's site ? ....Is that a typo ? It dooesn't make sense. Did you mean this site or Cerbera's site Dogger ?.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:23 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Well the postman nearly got twatted earlier when he rang the doorbell. I opened the door really quickly ready to chin the PI or whoever's been sent to "teach me a lesson" by Tony Soprano, and he just had a parcel Razz

I can't reasonably electrify the doors and windows, but protecting my family and home could be quite fun. I'm not sure what the law is but after the threats I'm sure a baseball bat would be considered reasonable force?

Baseball bat is fine, providing the ball is nearby and better still the glove. The glove is also a good place to hide knuckle dusters
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:24 pm

Penz wrote:
seadog wrote:

Who's site ? ....Is that a typo ? It dooesn't make sense. Did you mean this site or Cerbera's site Dogger ?.

Has Cerbera also got a dogging site? Must be for small dogs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:35 pm

Greenjock wrote:

Ill rig up your fence-line with some Claymore mines if you want Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:40 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Ill rig up your fence-line with some Claymore mines if you want Razz

I've embedded broken glass in top of my garden walls and the Doberman pack are being trained to kill as we speak. I was told to always leave them slightly peckish for best results.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Jock preparing to repel potential assailants, earlier:

PI allegations and response - Page 5 Braveheart-1995-3873-334249879
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:32 pm

Typo Pens should have been THIS site
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 11:53 pm

cheers The GHOST is finally over Charlie calling him a prick, wonder why scratch and now thinks the hiring of a private investigator by Newell's "friend" to keep tabs on me is funny. His new signature:

Private Investigator's Daily Report:
06:14 - Subject switches on computer
15:38 - Subject has not left computer all day
00:55 - Subject finally switches off computer and goes to bed

I'm sorry that me getting up early and going to bed after midnight causes you such consternation GHOST, but basically I'm researching for a book about people with multiple personalities, and whether it is always linked with them being utter tw@s. At the moment the findings seem to suggest that GHOST has the aforementioned mental health issue and also ticks the box proving the theory.

Although Newell's "friend" hiring the private investigator is not illegal GHOST, it is highly dubious and the reason for it still needs explaining, but Newell won't disclose which "friend" it was that hired the Private Investigator and was searching for information about my 62 yr old mother, because funnily enough he also ticks both boxes on the subject I am researching.

Of course in GHOST's world, the hiring of Private Investigators with the aim of finding out my address to send the boys round, might be an everyday occurrence, but everybody else who has heard about this has said what an absolutely shocking and disgusting act it was of Newell's "friend" who won't be named, especially as my mother has been dragged in to this.

Of course I could go to the police and show them that Newell knows all about the hiring of a private investigator, even though it wasn't him it was a "friend" honestly, but why would I want to spoil everyone's image of a caring, family man who dedicates all his time to raising money for good causes?

No it's best left until my mother is hassled by the P.I. or somebody actually turns up to "teach me a lesson" or offer me the deal which was to blackmail me, because of something so horrific in my past, something I only divulged to Greenman in jest when he was threatening my baby son and female members of my family, proving Newell also knows the person who made these threats as well, in exchange for information on Rickler or helping to set Rickler up for Newell.

Certainly seems very strange behaviour to lots of people GHOST, except for you and Ian Newell, who seem to think it's quite normal. I am going to ask a few more people if they believe this to be acceptable behaviour, and I expect these people will answer with the standard "It's nothing to do with me what Ian Newell does", but then I can add these people to the list of Argyle fans who think it's acceptable to hire P.I.'s and make threats to women and children.

So anyway GHOST, I didn't need to hire a Private Investigator to find out that you are a complete tool, and maybe if Newell had just asked me, I would have told him the address to send the boys round to.

Would've saved someone a fair few quid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:12 am

Logging off now GHOST, I said I'm logging off now GHOST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:11 am

Logging on GHOST man, logging on.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:22 am

Quote :
Of course in GHOST's world, the hiring of Private Investigators with the aim of finding out my address to send the boys round, might be an everyday occurrence, but everybody else who has heard about this has said what an absolutely shocking and disgusting act it was of Newell's "friend" who won't be named, especially as my mother has been dragged in to this.

It's the bit I just can't understand. It is indefensible in any shape or form yet there are those poodling along prepared to justify it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:32 am

Dougie wrote:
Quote :

It's the bit I just can't understand. It is indefensible in any shape or form yet there are those poodling along prepared to justify it.

It's because Newell is untouchable Dougie. He can do as he pleases and the masses will support him. He has knowledge of a Private Investigator being hired, as it wasn't him who hired the P.I. but a "friend" Razz and he has admitted knowledge of it, and the details about my mother he was shown, and I have also seen evidence of conversations he has had about the using of this information to get back at Rickler, and yet he strolls along on his merry way with his band of followers as if his shit doesn't stink, and they lay rose petals at his feet.

Now we have his followers blaming ATD for the hoaxer Andy who reneged on money pledged in a charity auction, and I see that there are idiots like Half-Time Pasty on Pasoti, who explain that they don't want to re-join the Trust because it has been tarnished recently?

For a host of reasons i've not re-joined, namely those above but also because the trust has been tarnished in the past 6 months and I see no reason to join something that hasn't fixed their image.

Work on that, show us what you're doing and be a good news story and your membership will grow.

What the fu ck? The Trust has been tarnished? It has been attacked by the actions of Ian Newell and his followers, who now use this against The Trust to explain why they won't be re-joining? These people need to hang their heads in shame, but they won't because Ian Newell and co know no shame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:35 am

I think Ghost is scared of you Jock. Why hasn't he signed up to ATD and given you a piece of his mind?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:38 am

Oi ! I'm the one who goes on and on about corrupt regimes round here !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:40 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I think Ghost is scared of you Jock. Why hasn't he signed up to ATD and given you a piece of his mind?

The GHOST is worried about being exposed as somebody not really matching his username and soldier avatar lol!

He prefers to snipe from afar and condone IJN's dodgy dealings with Private Investigators, but he does love to read ATD and put quotes from ATD users in his signature, because he would love to secretly join in with the bigboys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:42 am

Dougie wrote:
Quote :

Me neither, Dougie.

But then some of us have this strange tendency to expect people to behave like responsible, rational adults.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:43 am

Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

The GHOST is worried about being exposed as somebody not really matching his username and soldier avatar lol!

He prefers to snipe from afar and condone IJN's dodgy dealings with Private Investigators, but he does love to read ATD and put quotes from ATD users in his signature, because he would love to secretly join in with the bigboys.

Plus it's annoying and time consuming to keep logging out of one account and into another, or having to be logged in to several accounts, because he may forget which account he's using.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:47 am

Peggy wrote:
Dougie wrote:
Quote :

Me neither, Dougie.

But then some of us have this strange tendency to expect people to behave like responsible, rational adults.

I would still like Mr Presidents thought on it all, and he read my PM last night and was logged in earlier this morning, but he may have to consult IJN before answering my questions about his best mate, and his bessie mate is busy on the other site under one account or another at the moment.

You would think the Club President would certainly frown on the activities of the person who accompanied him with James Brent to Launceston on Thursday night, and would have been sat next to him when the "friend" showed Newell my mothers details that the P.I. had uncovered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

PI allegations and response
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next