mouldyoldgoat
sufferedsince 68
GreenDick25
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenDick25

Ebay allegations Empty
PostSubject: Ebay allegations   Ebay allegations EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 7:16 pm

A cheeky little monkey put me on to this at the game yesterday: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Despite 2880 sales and only 3 negative reviews in 12 months, IJN has decided that this bloke is selling dodgy shirts. How does he manage to attract these people?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Ebay allegations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay allegations   Ebay allegations EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 8:26 pm

Nobody wants argo fans buying quality gear when they can buy over priced crap shirts and Pootball badges, from Internet Patrolman, Officer Nool. jocolor
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Ebay allegations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay allegations   Ebay allegations EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 8:30 pm

I wonder if the seller is aware of the allegations being made against him?

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Ebay allegations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay allegations   Ebay allegations EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 10:07 pm

Having now ''flicked around'' I wouldn't buy anything from him. Most shirts are ''... we believe this to be.... '' and ''prototype'' but no mention of the source of the info. The business premises are a bungalow in a housing estate and the actual trading company comes under ''Vandelay Vintage''. Vandelay Industries are based in USA and make shirts.
Dates and shirt suppliers do not match. Feedback means nothing.
Thumbnsdown
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

Ebay allegations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay allegations   Ebay allegations EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 6:50 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I wonder if the seller is aware of the allegations being made against him?

He does now as have been in contact with him with links all screen shot just in case. Morning Nool you really are a two faced twat remember who it was that told you where to get similar shirts 20 years ago in Bobae market....cretin
Back to top Go down

Ebay allegations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay allegations   Ebay allegations EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 6:57 am

Is there an online platform that Nool uses where he hasn't fallen out with someone? What next - a vendetta against BBC iPlayer and google maps?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Ebay allegations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay allegations   Ebay allegations EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 4:06 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Nobody wants argo fans buying quality gear when they can buy over priced crap shirts and Pootball badges, from Internet Patrolman, Officer Nool. jocolor

LOl. The irony of Nool warning about "Dodgy" gear when he's flogging cheap badges he has ripped off from someone else's design is just staggering.

I notice the link to his crappy badges has been taken down again. He had a hundred left so he can't have sold them all.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Ebay allegations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay allegations   Ebay allegations EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 4:54 pm

Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

LOl.  The irony of Nool warning about "Dodgy" gear when he's flogging cheap badges he has ripped off from someone else's design is just staggering.

I notice the link to his crappy badges has been taken down again.  He had a hundred left so he can't have sold them all.
Pot calling the kettle black  Pig
Dont buy his buy mine all originals one offs only 5 left. laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Ebay allegations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay allegations   Ebay allegations EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 6:05 pm

Rickler wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:

LOl.  The irony of Nool warning about "Dodgy" gear when he's flogging cheap badges he has ripped off from someone else's design is just staggering.

I notice the link to his crappy badges has been taken down again.  He had a hundred left so he can't have sold them all.
Even the uber mugs who buy shit off Nool, cant fail to see how gash the rip off Pootball badges are?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ebay allegations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebay allegations   Ebay allegations Empty

Back to top Go down

Ebay allegations
Page 1 of 1