Mock Cuncher
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Chemical Ali

PI allegations and response - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Could a pasoti user ask IJN about his PI revelations on pasoti (not that it would last long)?

Its arguably in the public interest of Argyle internet fans as there's some sort of deranged lunatic, using Argyle fansites, who will have you and your family investigated if you write the wrong thing (in their eyes) about them.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Strange I see IJN's comments on PLB have been removed and he's either been banned or deleted himself. Maybe he said a few things he shouldn't Laughing

There he was 'gone' and all comments removed. Good job we took screenshots to send to his mate Harry Wink

What a tool that nool is Laughing

I daresay the rest of the farm mafia will slide back under the door with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:16 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Strange I see IJN's comments on PLB have been removed and he's either been banned or deleted himself. Maybe he said a few things he shouldn't Laughing

Oh what a surprise Razz Anyone who asks now and he will say "Private Investigator?" "What are you talking about?"

What a lying coward you are Ian Newell, but at least some of your Pasoti friends, including Tony Cholwell who saw the comments, will know what a 2 faced liar you are. If they still choose to revere you after you admit to knowing that a Private Investigator was hired to follow me and you saw details about my mother ffs, then they are as yellow as you are. Yeah right a "friend" hired the PI eh Ian?

WANKER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Greenjock exposes the PM Newell sent calling the taxi owner a c#nt.

The next we hear Jock's family have been threatened.

2+2=Newell stitched up Jock to save his own skin when the taxi owner got pissy.

Taxi owner knows a few dodgy people, dodgy people do his dirty work hence the P.I....

Just my thoughts on it of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

Just a shame that he can't erase the quotes that were replied to Razz WANKER

IJN wrote:

Goes to show how wrong you are Pete.

When I found out that someone had hired a PI to find out about you, then saw that you mother's details were unearthed, that's when I pulled back from the net and all of the shenanigans.

Chris told me that he had your number, I never EVER asked for it, nor would I.

It all went far too far, I even E mailed ATD Mods, and said the same, unfortunately it went to Symons, and he replied with what he thought was a 'clever' retort.

So, YOU were the reason why I backed right off slagging off ATD, I would have none of it.

The Symons/Dane thing was despicable and again, shows out things can get out of hand.

I hope you believe that because it's true.

Almost there Yea Man, but it was someone else who hired the PI, who was going to use anything they found to blackmail me ina trade off for information against Rickler Razz WANKER
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:28 pm

Prediction- IJN to claim he has never registered on PLB ("it woz Dane that dun it") lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Prediction- IJN to claim he has never registered on PLB ("it woz Dane that dun it") lol!

And Ghost wasn't Ghost, and BG10 wasn't BG10 and Posty wasn't PL2 3DQ and Bubba and Greenthing, well you get the idea Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:33 pm

I'm still waiting for Dane, sorry Saltash Green to make a post which reveals what he's told me by PM.

I don't want to post his PM, and I would prefer it comes from him.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Cerbs must feel violated. Rolling Eyes

Classy forum he's got there.

Last edited by Tringreen on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:41 pm

I don't blame Cerbs. I just think he was too trusting and naive about a complete snake and coward who has now ran off with his tail between his legs.

I hope Cerbs comes back on here and either you two ignore each other now, or do your fighting by PM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:

IJN wrote:
Mum. mum. mum ... A big boy did it and ran away ...
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Think he's burnt his bridges Jock.

He's only interested in being in control and has nailed his colours to the mast of internet whoredom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:

Just a shame that he can't erase the quotes that were replied to Razz WANKER

IJN wrote:

Goes to show how wrong you are Pete.

When I found out that someone had hired a PI to find out about you, then saw that you mother's details were unearthed, that's when I pulled back from the net and all of the shenanigans.

Chris told me that he had your number, I never EVER asked for it, nor would I.

It all went far too far, I even E mailed ATD Mods, and said the same, unfortunately it went to Symons, and he replied with what he thought was a 'clever' retort.So, YOU were the reason why I backed right off slagging off ATD, I would have none of it.

The Symons/Dane thing was despicable and again, shows out things can get out of hand.

I hope you believe that because it's true.

Almost there Yea Man, but it was someone else who hired the PI, who was going to use anything they found to blackmail me ina trade off for information against Rickler Razz WANKER

It wasn't Andy that replied, it was me. And it wasn't a "clever retort" - it was a response that exposed the stupidity of Newell's internet behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:50 pm

On a serious note, Jock, it might be worth you speaking/PM with Rickler to see who he dealt with at Charles Cross Police Station regarding the hacking attempt on him. I doubt it will go very far as we can only guess who the weird tosser who instigated the PI was, but it may help in the future if something more serious is attempted on someone. Use screenshots as evidence that the PI instigator could be an acquaintance of IJN (would a complete stranger go to IJN and show him the details he spoke about?). Its also very odd that IJN has deleted his account on PLB less than 24 hours later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 1:58 pm

Why didn't Gob put a stop to the shite jock was getting from nool and his superfan gang? he is a co mod with Flouncey on that gash site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I don't blame Cerbs. I just think he was too trusting and naive about a complete snake and coward who has now ran off with his tail between his legs.

I hope Cerbs comes back on here and either you two ignore each other now, or do your fighting by PM.

Amen to that!!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Come back Cerbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Hi Ian, I know you're reading this, or do you pay someone to read the site for you now? I had an interesting conversation with someone who claims you sent someone round to teach him a lesson a while back, but when they saw how ill he was, they couldn't bring themselves to teach him the lesson. Ring any bells?

Now I believe that you are behind Greenman from ATD who threatened a 12 month old child and two female relatives of mine, and it seems like Zold Skot seems to have some info on this as well. If you are the person behind these threats, then it wouldn't make too much sense to tell too many people about it, you know how circumstances change and old allegiances can turn sour, like your relationship with Dane Bunney, who is Saltash Green on ATD, and he has admitted that he took part in the spoof site ADT, but only after you asked him to at a fanfest.

Dane denies any knowledge of the threats made to my son and family, but there are other people who claim to have had conversations with you about the hiring of a Private Investigator to find out where I live, but of course it was a fellow Argyle fan on the GT coach to Morecambe who showed you the evidence of the PI's findings and my mothers telephone number wasn't it?

I think you know you have overstepped the mark again Ian, and just to let you know that if anyone does turn up on my doorstep, it would obviously look as though you might have had something to do with it. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be implicated in somebody turning up on my doorstep to "teach me a lesson" when I look after my son in the house who is now 14 months old.

Your deleting of your account on here hasn't really deleted any proof of the posts you made, as I have them all just for prosperity, I learned that from you actually after reading the Newell Files Very Happy

I also have details of a conversation between a friend of yours and someone on ATD, where your friend suggests that it was you who paid the PI, to find out something bad about me which could be used in a trade off for me setting up Rickler, who you still blame for the Newell Files. Blackmail I believe they call it, which is funny because you accused me of blackmail once before, when I suggested you auction a shirt with the proceeds going to Niemann Pick disease, following you trying to set me up over the whole Wrathall business with the Taxi firm owner you were so scared of, but didn't mind me being put in the limelight over that as well, and you admitted to being afraid for your safety back then, and there are several people who can attest to that.

I hope you see where I'm coming from now Ian, it would be extremely dangerous for these games to continue, especially if you are implicated in anything illegal. As your good friend Chris Webb told me on the telephone, when it comes to these internet football forums, you turn into a monster, and even he can't get you to stop all the crap you get up to.

It might be an idea for you to speak to Chris again, as he has my telephone number, and see if he can talk any sense into you, because threats against women and children, and hiring private investigators and people to teach lessons, is a little bit more serious than an internet football forum spat.

As I have said, I have lots of interesting information which if it came into the public domain, or to the attention of the Police, it could get somebody into an awful lot of trouble. Have a think how somebody like James Brent would view his friends if they were caught up in any shenanigans like the ones mentioned? Parking spaces might become scarce at Home Park for a start.

I hope you understand what I am getting at Ian.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Makes you wonder about conversations that take place in shared car journeys to matches?

All this is beyond ludicrous. Mentioned it during a luncheon with friends today. The difference between the reaction they had and the reaction by some on the other website was the polar opposite. How anyone over there can defend it from any angle at all is absurd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 2:54 pm

Dougie wrote:
Makes you wonder about conversations that take place in shared car journeys to matches?

All this is beyond ludicrous. Mentioned it during a luncheon with friends today. The difference between the reaction they had and the reaction by some on the other website was the polar opposite. How anyone over there can defend it from any angle at all is absurd.

Friends tend to stick together though Dougie, and friends of Ian Newell who might be thinking it's funny that PI's have been hired over a football internet forum, and threats made against women and children, and then questioning my masculinity Razz are indeed lovely friends to have.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:01 pm

I really hope Peter Jones still keeps up with all the websites, he'd be foolish not to, and is able to brief the board. Frankly the thought of the two puppets driving the agenda of what is required in the way of fan engagement to a compliant "friend" in the owner is frightening. Ian Newell's observation on the respective places of the proposed PASB and the AFT shows how far away he personally is from the majority, most of whom could probably struggle along quite well without either.

Those who have intelligently digested the events of the couple of years know the value of the Trust and will hopefully continue to fight for it.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:05 pm

At a minimum you'd have to question yourself if people were willing to share such dealings with you. I'd certainly wonder why someone would think they could confine in me. I'd hope nobody would consider it ok to do so in the knowledge that I'd tell them where to get off and do one.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:07 pm

You can see why there was a call to regulate PIs this week. Who would take on or rather who should be allowed to take on such spurious work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:13 pm

Dougie wrote:
You can see why there was a call to regulate PIs this week. Who would take on or rather who should be allowed to take on such spurious work.

I have checked on this, and although someone hiring a PI to get hold of my address for reasons unkown, but reasons decidely sinister, isn't illegal, but is immoral.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 3:53 pm

Did you delete yourself, Jock, or have you been banned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

PI allegations and response
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next