Czarcasm
Mock Cuncher
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage

PI allegations and response - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:51 pm

I can clear that up for you Andy. Ian explained to me recently that he took the screenshot to post on the Pasoti mod board as one of the other mods was asking after you. It was quicker to copy and paste then it was to type out an update.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I can clear that up for you Andy. Ian explained to me recently that he took the screenshot to post on the Pasoti mod board as one of the other mods was asking after you. It was quicker to copy and paste then it was to type out an update.

Really? Which Mod?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Really? Which Mod?

I didn't ask. Sorry mate. Obviously one who didn't have your contact details though.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:01 pm

I'm sure he has said it was Daz (think he posted it on Cerbs' site?).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

So. When somebody on a messageboard says 'I wonder how x is', it's easier to:

a) log into Facebook
b) go to x's page
c) copy and paste an entry from x's page
d) upload it onto Flickr (leaving the privacy settings on public), and
e) post a link to Flickr on the messageboard

than it is to post something like 'according to his facebook, x is fine[or whatever]'.

But then, if you later want to cast apersions on x, perhaps it's worth the extra effort.

And of course it was necessary to hunt down (carefully selected) posts I made in the pasoti mod room about seven years ago and post them onto Flickr when I started posting on here. Because they might be needed by pasoti mods. Who already had access to them.

Jock: have you talked to your neighbour yet, mate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:09 pm

Ian can justify every single Flickr image. He did nothing wrong.

(His words, not mine)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:11 pm

I know, Frank (that it's not your words).

He doesn't do nastiness, either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Facebook isn't the only place they can search, there's several search engines to my knowledge (and probably more) which can scan e-mail addies, real names, usernames etc where a lot more than facebook can be uncovered. I don't think the 'man' is behind these searches either, at least not the actual searching, he's clueless when it comes to t'internet. There's certainly current pasoti mods who are more qualified. Of course the 'man will use the information once gathered, there were allegations of him calling the boss(es) of one or more Exewebbers to cause trouble.

This is the bit that I just don't get. Well, it's one of a number of things that I don't get, but bare with me.

It's just a group of internet messageboards for fans of two insignificant League 2 clubs!

Why on earth would any sane man choose to behave like this? And I've been on the receiving end too; those that remember the Newell Files may have seen the screenshot that pasoti's resident care-in-the-community case took of a facebook status update relating to my then-work situation. I still can't work out why he did that, other than as something to use against me at some unspecified point in the future.

Obsessive? Certainly. Delusional? Certainly. Psychotic? It certainly seems that way. In need of cognitive therapy? Anything's worth a try.

Oh, and I give it 48 hours before I get a text message or phone call from our mate, dishing out more, hugely ironic, abuse because he doesn't like what I've said in this post.
Andy S...you'll probably get a phone call tonight,that is Ian's normal Modus operandi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 pm

My phone is suitably set up for such an outcome, Al. I've had plenty of practice lol!

Oh and the story about Newell paasing on that status update to Daz has to be true, doesn't it. After all, it's not as if Daz has my number and could text/call me directly. Oh, hang on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

(His words, not mine)

Wonder what he planned on doing with rickler's address then lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

(His words, not mine)

And the email from Cobi's Dad about Cobi's medical problems?

Actually, we should probably stop right there, we could do this all night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

(His words, not mine)

It was to do with an attempt to pursue legal action against Ricks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:29 pm

Is there anyone on ATD that he hasn't threatened (and then subsequently withdrawn) with legal action?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Andy_Symons wrote:
Is there anyone on ATD that he hasn't threatened (and then subsequently withdrawn) with legal action?

I haven't had a phone call yet Sad

Would love to tell him to feck off lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:34 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Andy_Symons wrote:

I haven't had a phone call yet Sad

Would love to tell him to feck off lol!

Wait til the votes are counted. You win, you're in the firing line pig cheers pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Hold on guys, you'll have Hairy J thinking you all need a visit to the loony bin as well as me Razz

As Frank says, Ian can explain every single thing from the flickr account, except what he meant when he ordered a hit on Rickler's e-mail address, which when asked he just keeps ignoring and deleting accounts so the question isn't asked again scratch

Of course all the information he had stored had a purpose, to use against people. I asked him why he had a photograph of Chemical Ali stored and he said "In case he called me fat again" before I could ask him what he was going to do with the photo if CA called him fat again, he deleted his account!

Peggy, I told my neighbour the Copper what had been going on, and his first reaction was that Newell is some kind of madman, hardly anything we didn't already know, and he asked me why Newell would have all this information on people like me, and I showed him a typical ATD thread where I called Newell a fat cnut. He asked me why I would call him a fat cnut, and I said because he's fat and he's a cnut.

I want to tell you everything he said to me because it was really interesting, but he advised me not to. What I will say is that accounts and private messages and threads can be deleted all he likes, it means nothing, anything said online is recoverable anytime Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:36 pm

The world is full of Curtain twitchers, looking up and down a street near you.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Hold on guys, you'll have Hairy J thinking you all need a visit to the loony bin as well as me Razz

As Frank says, Ian can explain every single thing from the flickr account, except what he meant when he ordered a hit on Rickler's e-mail address, which when asked he just keeps ignoring and deleting accounts so the question isn't asked again scratch

Of course all the information he had stored had a purpose, to use against people. I asked him why he had a photograph of Chemical Ali stored and he said "In case he called me fat again" before I could ask him what he was going to do with the photo if CA called him fat again, he deleted his account!

Peggy, I told my neighbour the Copper what had been going on, and his first reaction was that Newell is some kind of madman, hardly anything we didn't already know, and he asked me why Newell would have all this information on people like me, and I showed him a typical ATD thread where I called Newell a fat cnut. He asked me why I would call him a fat cnut, and I said because he's fat and he's a cnut.

I want to tell you everything he said to me because it was really interesting, but he advised me not to. What I will say is that accounts and private messages and threads can be deleted all he likes, it means nothing, anything said online is recoverable anytime Very Happy

I don't think I've ever called him fat and it was just an excuse he'd made up so he didn't seem as weird for having my image on his flickr account.

Some old bloke keeps parking outside my house (for the last 2 weeks) - has Chowell got a green Volvo Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:14 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

(His words, not mine)

Yeah... Right... I am sure he is pursuing action but I doubt that it will be 'legal'.

Put it this way... I am still here waiting for something to turn up in the mail.

And where is all the 'evidence' he was going to give this so called "lawyer"? Because, if he had any - as we all know - it would have been stored on his flikr account with all the other crap he was keeping on people.

I would love to see him justify hacking my email account - and where did he get that address from, it was not the one I used for Pasoti?

Jock... Make if official. Go to the police. Newell is an accident waiting to happen, you want to be able to say you did everything you could to stop this madman.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:55 am

Move address, change your phone numbers, delete Twitter accounts, delete Facebook accounts and change your name. That way these normal people can't contact us freaks! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:06 am

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez !

This is getting so boring. Bleddy one trick ponies. Rolling Eyes lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:45 am

For me it's just a big game played by middle aged men. I honestly couldn't care less if anyone was looking at my Facebook account or keeping screenshots of what I post. I genuinely don't care. As long as that's where it ends - if they started bringing my family into it (as has happened to Jock), I'd be fuming though as that's just not on.

I don't think Ian Newell is really intelligent enough to do anything majorly bad to anyone - he's proved that by having all this evidence in a non-protected public flickr account. That's not an insult either - I'm not intelligent enough to do anyone any real damage either. Maybe intelligent isn't the word, maybe 'sophisticated' is a better word.

We live in a digital age and information on us is kept everywhere and we leave a trail online now but you still need to be pretty sophisticated to use that information to destroy someone else.

It is a bit worrying though if it starts getting creepy - and some of this is pretty damn creepy.

What's Ian Newell's motivation? I genuinely belive he has massive issues with anyone who disagrees with him or finds the things he does 'unfunny'. When he was constantly posting on Exeweb, I think he was just trying to be amusing by trolling and people called him out on it and told him it was pretty pathetic to carry it on for 1000s of posts - this made him angry. then he started keeping ammunition against anyone who dared to call him out for being a pillock or disagreed with him. I think he just wants to gain attention (don't we all in some way though as we do that alone by posting anything) and I think he wants to be recognised by the fans of the club as a celebrity and he's always there in front of the camera on Greensonscreen. He wants to be behind the scenes and rubbing shoulders with the players and I genuinely believe he gets a big thrill from one of the first team saying "hello Ian" - as they know his name. I'm not saying he's misunderstood, I just think he's a bit unhinged when he's challenged and he wants to be the centre of attention. I think he needs a bit of help and I do feel sorry for him in a way.
I will add to that though that not everything relating to Argyle supporters on the internet that is bad and wrong is down to Ian Newell.

He reminds me of Homer Simpson; he probably means well most of the time but he's a clumsy plank most of the time and there's a little bit of rage inside him whenever anyone dares to oppose him. I think he sees the internet as his place where no one else really matters too much - that's quite a sociopathic personality to have.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_do_you_know_if_someone_is_a_sociopath
Quote :
Here is a list of ways to identify a sociopath. This list is from "Profile of a Sociopath." Is is a pretty good list of sociopathic indicators.
Glibness/superficial charm
Manipulative and cunning
Grandiose sense of self
Pathological lying
Lack of remorse, shame or guilt
Shallow emotions
Incapacity for love
Need for stimulation
Callousness/lack of empathy
Poor behavioral controls/impulsive nature
Early behavior problems/juvenile delinquency
Irresponsibility/unreliability
Promiscuous sexual behavior/infidelity
Lack of realistic life plan/parasitic lifestyle
Criminal or entrepreneurial versatility
Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
Conventional appearance
Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
Incapable of real human attachment to another
Unable to feel remorse or guilt
Narcissism, grandiosity (self-importance not based on achievements)
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

Most of us will have some of the above in us at certain times but when you've got most of these, you've got issues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 am

I'll add to that that all of this should stop. We're all fans of the club and we won't always agree on everything but we shouldn't be fighting each other and we certainly shouldn't be pouring hate about each other all over the place - and we shouldn't hate Ian Newell either - he's just a person with a family who's a fan of the club... just like all of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:10 am

Rickler wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

(His words, not mine)

Yeah... Right... I am sure he is pursuing action but I doubt that it will be 'legal'.

Put it this way... I am still here waiting for something to turn up in the mail.

And where is all the 'evidence' he was going to give this so called "lawyer"? Because, if he had any - as we all know - it would have been stored on his flikr account with all the other crap he was keeping on people.

I would love to see him justify hacking my email account - and where did he get that address from, it was not the one I used for Pasoti?

Jock... Make if official. Go to the police. Newell is an accident waiting to happen, you want to be able to say you did everything you could to stop this madman.

It's non-stop with some of you isn't it!?

Rickler - What happened to those legal proceedings concerning your "email hacking" you were consistently banging on about? NOTHING. I don't think you are the position to advice jock after your revelations recently either.

Jock - Why don't you stop being a DRAMA QUEEN!? Instead of spouting your accusations (because thats what they are) and concerns on a 10 page internet thread, why don't you actually go and do something about it??? if its that bad and threatening, surely you would!? I mean you are clearly distraught, and i think enough people have stroked your sensitive ego.

As in the past, I have posted when i feel things get out of hand with a certain member of my family. Jock on the page before you make reference to my mother, i quote "I expect his wife loves it all Czarcasm, you know makes him seem like a Mafia boss when really he's just a coward".

Please don't post a condecending predictable reply of the sorts "how do you feel about your dad doing this, this and this" or "its a shame when family members get involved".

You don't upset me and i am old enough to make my own decisions. As you are seemingly trying to protect your family, I am trying to defend mine.

You and a few others take it way to far.

Amy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:17 am

Good post Little Miss Sunshine, that took a lot of balls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

PI allegations and response
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next