Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

PI allegations and response - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:49 pm

The thing is given that the Bunney was responsible for the disgusting stuff according to IjN why would anyone continue to follow him (as a quite select group as it happens) on Twitter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:52 pm

There's always people out there who are prepared to use others to do their dirty work for them, Dougie. In fact, there's been quite a lot of that going on the last year or so.

Not that I've got any sympathy for the leporine one, mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Peggy wrote:
So could this be to do with the bloke Newell was so scared of he had to put Jock and his family at risk to protect himself?

That's the trouble with educated wankers. We don't forget stuff.

Oh that's old news Peggy. Been done to death. Move along, hire another taxi that isn't Tower Cabs and Ian's old buddy the c*** Pete Breslan*
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:05 pm

Hello, Stan!
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:08 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Hello, Stan!

He's another sharp tack. You might find you can't log into Pasoti soon SFD. Or something more sinister like I've had, or Postey stalking your every move like he does to Hairy J.

If it's this shady amongst the fans in Division 4, imagine what it's like at Utd ffs.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:32 pm

It's mildly entertaining, but look at the scenario we have here.

In the light of Deepthroat etc. the knobends know they can't get away with the proper nasty stuff on Pasoti any more. They must have thought all their christmas's have come together, being handed another platform where they can do all they can to goad Jock and ATDer's as a whole, in to a big cyberruck.

They get to show what cnuts they really are, which Cerbs sits back and enjoys the increased site traffic.

Everyone a winner eh? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:36 pm

Speechless - almost......

Ghost - I made a challenge about his avatar and he went whining to the pasoti mods that I wasn't being nice to him. Sums him up really.

Stan - digging at a bloke because he is at home caring for his family. Stan still lives in the 19th century. he must be really insecure about his masculinity.

IJN - protecting his mate so as not to divulge who was doing a PI search and involved in threats to Jock!!!!!! Isn't that the sort of thing that the mafia do? I have even defended his daughter on here when she valiantly tried to protect her dad. If the man has any shame he would simply apologise and come clean rather than hiding behind the faux-defence of never wanting to bring families into it. I could go on but others are far more eloquent and on the ball than I am.

I was tipped off about the flickr account before it went (even more) public. I was invited later by someone else on here in a private pm to condemn its publication. Now I am even more glad that I refused the invitation.

The pasoti mods - deserve all that they get and more (I hope there are one or two that haven't been involved). To think that lots of them have been involved in the cover up of such things at least if not in their actual creation beggars belief. One of my frustrations about this is that they wouldn't allow this to be broadcast more fully on pasoti to allow people on there to make their minds up. I wonder how long the link to the new site will be up on pasoti?

The club - how acceptable is it for the club president to absent himself from any moral judgement on this? He has refused the invitation so far.

The club - Mr Brent very clearly stated at the Cherry Tree meeting that Mr Newell was his friend. I wonder if his judgement would be modified if this was brought to his attention?

I usually try to keep out of the silly internet politics but this is far beyond that. feckin crazy!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:47 pm

A bit off the current topic on here, which jock I find quite incredible that anyone on a football forum would go to such lengths it is unbelievable, to reply to knecht and his question.

I do not spend a lot of my time criticising this site and people on it. The majority of my posts have been about Argyle past, present and future along with the people who run it. Some of my posts have been comments and criticisms of this sites attitude to other sites and the constant carping about it and people who use it. I have also been critical about certain posters on here and the similarities to the very people they complain about elsewhere. Generally these have been on threads relating to those subjects. I pointed out earlier for example that both sites have gangs and poodles as they seem to be called who jump in and take umbrage if you have a pop at the gang leader. I believe that is true or I would not have said so. I also complain about the lack of respect given to alternative views and the put downs used and compounded by the mob.

I come on this site because there are enough people who at least read others opinions and take the trouble to respond by agreeing or not. Most do not join in with the ignorant side of posting. I don't have to name names because I would guess most would know who these people are. They pop up following the master's put down to put a boot in of their own. This being ATD I realise that I don't have to justify myself and give reasons why I am here but as you asked the question I have given you the courtesy of a reply.

Now back to jock and his stalker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:50 pm

So has Jock been served libel papers by the person who instructed the PI?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Maybe this thread really does need to be split mods?

Knecht, do you think that Brent is unaware of these actions because I don't, it plays straight into Brent's hand and pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:02 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
So has Jock been served libel papers by the person who instructed the PI?

As yet no funnily enough. It's amazing how many times I've seen the words libel and Ian Newell in the same sentence, but never heard anymore concerning a court case.

I would also like to say that I asked Tony outright and he has told me he had no involvement with it, and nor would he, and I believe him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:12 pm

(Spilt as requested - whether I've split it at the right place .... who knows?!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Thanks Knecht, I just thought this was well worthy of it's own thread, puts things into perspective.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:23 pm

I will say that Cerbs didn't know anything about todays revelations on his site either. He does now but he's out stuffing his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:33 pm

Well it's the first I have heard about it and I'm shocked yet not surprised, if that makes sense. It just amazes me the lengths that people will go to for power, control and social status, do you get the feeling that they have something missing from their lives!
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Funny thing is, I saw a guy who looked like Tom Selleck in the supermarket a few weeks back, and we kept bumping into each other in different aisles, and I even joked with him that I hoped he wasn't following me Shocked

He wasn't sniffing your bum every time you bent over slightly was he?

Come to think of it Razz

Hey Dougie, I reckon this go 20+ easily cheers

I feel robbed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Things have suddenly taken on a whole new course with this new Argyle site.The Pasoti mods have been released from the shackles of their own site and are now in full flow.Not a very nice crowd at all judging by some of the comments.But then I guess the trust people and certain others knew that already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
And he puts me on ignore, and Ghost calls me a mental case, because I expose Newell knowing about a PI being hired to track me down, over a football forum Razz

Like The Red Star says, it's sinister, and they brush it away as though it's an everyday occurrence.

I hadn't thought about Tony being an investigator, but I wouldn't jump to conclusions, I'm sure Tony would gladly report that it wasn't him commissioned to investigate me, and that he had no knowledge of it.

I'm sure he will. He doesn't live very far away from you, does he? Knows IJN, who has an on-line lawyer I see (why? unbelievable! not. ) and all of those likely to have been on that coach. Has used the GT coach travel in the past, I think. Might even have been on that coach to Morecambe himself. But I'm sure he had nothing to do with it in any way shape or form.

Evening Sir Francis

It wasnt but my rates are reasonable, Im fully insured, a full member of the Association of British Investigators and registered with the ICO.

I have done many jobs for Argyle fans without charge and will continue to do so when its right.

I thank you for the free advertising.

Enjoy your evening.

Oh, I have never been on the GT coach as I normally do away matches with my wife and we have a weekend away, particularly the NW clubs as we have friends to stay with, we did dAccrington butt not Morecombe. I do live about 20 miles from Jock, but we have something in common I will not go into on here. I do know IJN and have told him privately what I think of his actions in the past:)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:14 am

tonycholwell wrote:
I do know IJN and have told him privately what I think of his actions in the past:)

Good for you, Tony - it's a pity he hasn't got more friends like you.

If (and it's an if even bigger than our massive flag) this individual felt so threatened by Jock, then why didn't s/he go to the police? That's what most of us would do - not hire an investigator to find out stuff about him and his family. How, exactly, was that information going to be used? (And what the hell was an investigator doing taking on such a job - surely it would be in breach of their professional standards?)

Actually, I think I can answer at least one of my questions. This was all about having something on Jock - just like virtually everything on the Newell files was about having something on a number of us. Because he (and/or his mates - it makes no difference) doesn't like us, or we don't agree with him (which are pretty much the same thing), and therefore he has to - in his terms - bring us down.

It's pathetic, but it's also sickening and frightening to think that people would go to such lengths over something as (relatively) insignificant as football.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 9:37 am

Peggy wrote:
tonycholwell wrote:
I do know IJN and have told him privately what I think of his actions in the past:)

Good for you, Tony - it's a pity he hasn't got more friends like you.

If (and it's an if even bigger than our massive flag) this individual felt so threatened by Jock, then why didn't s/he go to the police? That's what most of us would do - not hire an investigator to find out stuff about him and his family. How, exactly, was that information going to be used? (And what the hell was an investigator doing taking on such a job - surely it would be in breach of their professional standards?)

Actually, I think I can answer at least one of my questions. This was all about having something on Jock - just like virtually everything on the Newell files was about having something on a number of us. Because he (and/or his mates - it makes no difference) doesn't like us, or we don't agree with him (which are pretty much the same thing), and therefore he has to - in his terms - bring us down.

It's pathetic, but it's also sickening and frightening to think that people would go to such lengths over something as (relatively) insignificant as football.

That's exactly what it is Peggy. And the Newell Files showed what Mr. Newell is capable of, and he still tries to pass it off as Pasoti mod business! A close friend of Newell's told me that when it comes to the internet and football forums he becomes a monster. He's like a man possessed and although they have tried everything possible to get him to either just stick to general chat or Argyle chat, or give up his internet activities, he just can't. Even sat next to him on a coach he's constantly looking at ATD or Pasoti, and it used to be Exeweb as well.

I've been accused by a couple of his "friends" of not being a man because I stay at home and look after my son, and for being online 24/7 to bitch, yet their lord and master takes it all to another level completely. I suppose at least he named Dane Bunney as the person behind all of the disgusting stuff that was posted on the spoof site ADT, as if nobody knew Dane was involved, but Newell was also in on the inception of the site, and only Newell had some of the details posted on each character, so it was his site all along.

This is a guy who James Brent openly calls a friend, a guy who is willing to be involved in crap like this, because I stand up to him and let people know what sort of person Newell really is. What does it tell you about Argyle right now when the owner is happy to call Newell a friend, and The Club President is almost joined at the hip with him?

At least he raises money for the staff fund that JB doesn't now have to, leaving him free to invest in much better money making schemes.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:12 am

I'm not commenting, as I'll be accused of being like a broken record. Rolling Eyes

I've made it quite clear why I've been taking the piss out of the farm mafia for years. Now it looks like I have plenty of company. My 'gang' is growing.

Let's talk about the football lol!

ps someone really ought to send Harry a link to PLB. Don't think he'd be very impressed by his friend's style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:26 am

Saltash Green has something interesting to say on the subject too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 am

Does anyone have a link to Cerbs new website?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:46 am

http://www.argyletalk.net/forum/index.php?sid=31e381f8b8fed63b1ce406c67663867c

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:02 am

Strange I see IJN's comments on PLB have been removed and he's either been banned or deleted himself. Maybe he said a few things he shouldn't Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

PI allegations and response
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next