Czarcasm
Mock Cuncher
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage

PI allegations and response - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:04 pm

pasoti sinks to new lows, about time it was shut down me thinks, utterly despicable lot.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Yep. That's exactly what I do when I want to get hold of someone - hire a PI. And when I don't agree with a democratically elected Trust I attack them via a multiple user account on a prominent fans website.

When Lee seemed to have a problem with me he sent a couple of PMs. Easy.

I considered his explanation and apology about Deepthroat lame. And I feel the same again.

Please please let him be nowhere near the GasBoard. Oh he already is. Dear oh dear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Lee apologised to Jock. Jock accepted the apology. I fail to see why anyone else needs to stick their oar in at this juncture.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Nothing to do with Lee and Greenjock. Just reflecting on Lee Jameson internet persona and what I consider to be bad judgements. I believe it definitely evidences against his ability to serve on or be close to the GasBoard.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Rickler wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Thanks Lee.

I have spoken to Lee about all of this now and I accept his explanation of why he hired a PI, it was simply to get my address to send a letter, and it was just unfortunate that it coincided with me receiving threats from someone else, which made it seemed sinister.

I did tell Lee that if he had contacted me directly in the first place I would probably have given him my address, or we could have sorted it out without the need to involve anyone else. Lee knows what I feel about his role in the Deepthroat stuff, and at least he has been contrite about that and given more of an apology than others who were involved.

I fully accept Lee's apology over all of the business with me, so as far as I'm concerned that is the end of the matter. If others want to have a go at Lee that is up to them, but they are doing so off of their own backs.

I was disappointed that it took Lee until this morning to post the apology, but he has explained why and it was a perfectly good reason and it took precedence over this.

I have to add that at no time has Lee confirmed or denied the identity of the PI, so we are still relying on the word of Chris Webb and Ian Newell that it was Tony Cholwell, and I still think that as Tony has denied it several times already it means in my book that unless he is being set-up over this and he wasn't involved, then he is hardly an ideal candidate to be a representative of Argyle fans, when he has taken on a job which to me shouldn't have been accepted, and then has been denied on numerous occasions.

What a bunch of total bollox!!

Why didn't Jameson just send you a PM or look up your name on the election rolls etc.. Are you in the phonebook?
Greenman slides his way out of it and yet Tony Cholwell who should be innocent until proven guilty is left tainted with allegations of wrongdoing.

You've been 'had' Greenjock.

This is just wrong.

Whatever happened did happen. How it's resolved is down to those involved. I'm thankful to be put in the picture of how far some wankers are prepared to go. Whatever happened to GJ was wrong and has been proven so. Just because GJ didn't do things which match your criteria doesn't make anything "bollox".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Like I said, I have had my explanation about the PI stuff, and an apology, and I am satisfied that it wasn't as sinister as I thought. I told Lee I thought he was a dick for going to a PI, and I still think he was. A couple of PM's and it could've been sorted.

The Greenman stuff was far worse, and I wasn't the only person given abuse by whoever it was. Again I've been told who it was, and that has been confirmed again today by the people who originally told me, unlikely as it may seem. Again now that I know who it was and that it isn't the threat I believed it to be, I'm going to leave it go unless it happens again. The fact that the person who was Greenman knows that I am aware of who he is and that I will snap him in two if he did anything like it again, then that's enough for me.

Tony Cholwell is a different matter, because I believe he lied to me and several others over and over again, and he wants a position of trust at the club involving the fans, and in his business if he was prepared to take this job, what else would he do for money?

Tony you still have the opportunity to give your side of the story on this, but seem reluctant to do so.

Anyway if I have been 'had' it was probably because I was too trusting of a couple of people, and that I allowed a silly little kid to get under my skin.

Everyone else can have their say on the matter now if they want, but I think I've got to the bottom of it all and I'm glad it isn't a problem anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Coxside_Green wrote:

Whatever happened did happen.

Well Yes... But how it happened is open to debate.. And I for one don't believe the explanation one single bit, and I don't believe Jock does really ... The reasons given are not plausable and there are too many loose ends...

As for sticking my oar in... This has been played out on a public forum for weeks now...

And how is it ending? With Tony Cholwell under a cloud of suspicion after being tagged by those with dubious records of telling the truth and they are being believed just on their say so?

Unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:08 pm

Tony is just not helping himself by having a break from here.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:12 pm

I totally agree.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Then why meet with someone who has accused you of underhand dealings as if everything is ok? Very odd!

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:46 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Then why meet with someone who has accused you of underhand dealings as if everything is ok? Very odd!

Sorry, Who is meeting who?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:48 pm

Sorry Rickler, TC met with IJN and LC at a match the other day.

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 11:59 pm

But does anyone know what was discussed?

Did they meet as a group or separately?

Were they in private?

Could it be that they met and one or two of the parties refused to discuss the situation?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:04 am

Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:16 am

Well after reading that... What a surprise!

So not much of a meeting then as neither LJ or IJN will talk to Tony Cholwell?

And yet we are expected to believe their versions of events!

You have got to be kidding me.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:59 am

Rickler wrote:
Coxside_Green wrote:

Whatever happened did happen.

Well Yes... But how it happened is open to debate.. And I for one don't believe the explanation one single bit, and I don't believe Jock does really ... The reasons given are not plausable and there are too many loose ends...

As for sticking my oar in... This has been played out on a public forum for weeks now...

And how is it ending? With Tony Cholwell under a cloud of suspicion after being tagged by those with dubious records of telling the truth and they are being believed just on their say so?

Unbelievable.

Sticking your oar in?, you'll have to quote me. You have every right to be interested.

As for Tony C, I understand he's a friend of yours, not close, maybe just an acquaintance. You met him once and you trust him.

Some of us know him a bit better. If he's innocent then it's really shameful of those who put him in this position, he could speak out?. He could also use this to great advantage and ruin a few people. Unfortunately he's silent. Maybe you could have a word Ricks?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 3:17 am

Sorry, Coxside... I was responding to this....

Andy_Symons wrote:
Lee apologised to Jock. Jock accepted the apology. I fail to see why anyone else needs to stick their oar in at this juncture.

And no, I can't claim Tony as a friend or an acquaintance. Just somebody I met once, liked, and yes... came over as "trust worthy" if we ignore the obvious pun. I make no claims for him, but readily admit, would love to share a beer with him again, and at this point, would gladly stand up for.

As for trusting him? Whatever questions have been raised about him over the years, 'trust' hasn't been one of them - unlike his accusers!

You seem to imply that by "knowing him a bit better" that there is another side of his personality that we should be aware of? Please, do tell!

As for me having a word... I think it is obvious Tony is his own man. I am sure he is reading this...

I, like you and others, await his response with baited breath....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:24 am

Another sorry episode.

When will this nonsense stop?

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:55 am

When someone gets hurt and the police get involved!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 12:43 pm

I've just read through about 5 pages of this crap & wasted several minutes of my life !

What a load of crap ! Its like Jeremy Kyle on Rohypnol !

All over a power struggle to try to get furthest up the ass of the owner of a borderline non-league football club.
I really can't believe people really have nothing more interesting or productive to occupy their time than this ?

A "president" who so far as I can tell has yet to do anything in the slightest bit presidential

An un-reformed school yard bully seeking internet domination( & a parking space )through whatever means,

& a poor man's Mandelson wannabe !

Harry is doubtless an intelligent man yet doesn't appear to distance himself from these comedy characters.
Is it any wonder his motives are now being questioned & apathy prevails.

WILL THE REAL PLYMOUTH ARGYLE PLEASE STEP FORWARD!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Ffarquhar wrote:
I've just read through about 5 pages of this crap & wasted several minutes of my life !

All over a power struggle to try to get furthest up the ass of the owner of a borderline non-league football club.
I really can't believe people really have nothing more interesting or productive to occupy their time than this ?

A "president" who so far as I can tell has yet to do anything in the slightest bit presidential

An un-reformed school yard bully seeking internet domination( & a parking space )through whatever means,

Harry is doubtless an intelligent man yet doesn't appear to distance himself from these comedy characters.

Isn't it just amazing what people will do to climb the social ladder or to enhance their wealth. It's staggering really, over the months we've seen "friends" betrayed, "friends" "set up", social media slurs, deceit and threats, bullying and intimidation and people hired to seek out and damage others and all for what?

The only conclusion I can come to is that there are some very lonely and foked up people in this world.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 1:09 pm

Ffarquhar wrote:

That just about sums up the state of play for me too.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PI allegations and response   PI allegations and response - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

PI allegations and response
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15