Angry
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 7:57 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Really can't see Birmingham loaning a player to another Championship club.  It wouldn't make any sense.

wouldnt be unheard off, he wouldnt be allowed to play against them in anycase unless they are stupid enough like we were with seip to blackpool all those years ago to have that clause removed so it wouldnt affect them.
remember it well Stapleton & daughter  giving seip the thumbs up after he scored ..that’s why the next home game when fletcher scored him and mackie gave the the board the famous thumbs up ..more like two fingers up to the board

i liked seip as a defender but he married into a family of total bellends.
yeah weren’t a bad defender but yeah how’s he married her with her form let’s just say he weren’t the first player Smile  plus I believe old man Stapleton signed him to a new 12 grand A week deal rumoured at the time ..talking about keeping it in the family ..no wonder we went bankrupt

oh she got passed around the players locker room like a can of lynx that much is true. It always makes me laugh when i see staplewallet and seip at home park for games knowing they played their part in our fall from grace due to nepotism and poor business sense.

Didn’t realise Seip lived in this country

they do visit, last time i recall seeing him and paul up there was just before lockdown. no idea if they have been since to be fair.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 9:27 pm

I believe Stapes did last season.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 10:14 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:

seeing as history is being re written concerning his involvement in us going into admin he probably gets vip treatment.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:24 am

Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

seeing as history is being re written concerning his involvement in us going into admin he probably gets vip treatment.  
shouldn’t be allowed at Home park ever again for Christ sake in my opinion he got greedy wanted his fingers in all the pies pretending he didn’t know what was going on bollox he was a accountant ffs cause he knew soon F#%ked off didn’t he put the club into admin then pissed off to Dubai for a month on a family holiday
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 10:52 am

RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

shouldn’t be allowed at Home park ever again for Christ sake in my opinion he got greedy wanted his fingers in all the pies pretending he didn’t know what was going on bollox he was a accountant ffs cause he knew soon F#%ked off didn’t he put the club into admin then pissed off to Dubai for a month on a family holiday

the second most clueless chairman in our history the first being the reluctant one. Ran off Pulis and Holloway and undermined Williamson by constantly asking and taking advice from Sturrock on matters ignoring them.

I believe he even told the staff when it was announced to them that we were in admin and that they wont be paid if anything for the forseeable future, but hes off on holiday to dubai after today.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 3:00 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

the second most clueless chairman in our history the first being the reluctant one. Ran off Pulis and Holloway and undermined Williamson by constantly asking and taking advice from Sturrock on matters ignoring them.

I believe he even told the staff when it was announced to them that we were in admin and that they wont be paid if anything for the forseeable future, but hes off on holiday to dubai after today.

Didn’t he also own “Goals” before Argyle bought it ?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 7:20 am

Cosgrove appears to be heading to Blackpool on loan.  So not looking like him for the striker.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 10:50 am

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

i do recall he owned something around that area the old cricket ground was one.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 11:21 am

All the land in the old garden department including the old cricket pitch and goals are leased land from Plymouth C C I think. Harpers Park training pitches are also leased from the council.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 4:19 pm

I wonder if this Keifor Moore rumour has legs ?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 6:45 pm

Graiser wrote:
Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
Angry wrote:
mouldyoldgoat wrote:

yeah I believe he own it ..and installed his son as manager to run it on a day to day business and was in charge of it
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 7:26 pm

Graiser wrote:
I wonder if this Keifor Moore rumour has legs ?
Can only see he's been linked with Cardiff City - can't see anywhere he's linked with Argo. And 27 appearances and 4 goals in the Premier League for Bournemouth last season points to any such rumour not having legs.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 7:28 pm

He's a real handful, I'd take him for the physical presence we're going to need at some stage.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 15, 2023 7:38 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
He's a real handful, I'd take him for the physical presence we're going to need at some stage.

he would be that handful upfront which is what we need, i'm not so sure he will be banging in the goals though certainly not as a lone striker from what i have seen of him.

I would love to know how both Exeter and Plymouth allowed him to slip through their hands when they where farming torquay's then closed down academy.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 7:05 am

Time running out with only a week left to bring in at least a striker.  All the talk on pasoti appears to be about Posh striker Jonson Clark-Harris despite there being nothing anywhere linking Argo to him.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2023 9:02 am

Freathy wrote:
Time running out with only a week left to bring in at least a striker.  All the talk on pasoti appears to be about Posh striker Jonson Clark-Harris despite there being nothing anywhere linking Argo to him.

We got a week so we have time and i wouldnt be shocked if he left it to transfer deadline day to bring in a striker more than likely to be on loan. Got to find the right kind of striker that isnt what we have now though. if we could find a striker with pace and height and can find the back of the net i say break that transfer record again and get him in
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 11:13 am

new striker is coming very soon according to the local rag. Just waiting on a green light whatever that is however a striker is lined up..
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 12:57 pm

Plymouth Argyle have agreed a deal with another club to take a striker on loan but are having to wait to get the green light to complete the signing.

As it stands, it does not look like that will be before the Pilgrims play away to Birmingham City at St Andrew's on Saturday, with the transfer window set to shut at 11pm next Friday (September 1).

Argyle manager Steven Schumacher has confirmed the potential loan move of the un-named striker has been in the pipeline for some time.

Schumacher said at a Press conference at Home Park this morning: "It doesn't look right now that he's going to be here for the weekend so that's disappointing.

"I think everyone knows I'm not going to give names away, and whatever, but as you would imagine we have got something lined up, a deal in place.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 4:43 pm

Hope it's someone decent ?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 6:52 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Hope it's someone decent ?
I hope so.  There are no clues anywhere on who it could be.  Tried looking on pasoti summer xfer rumours thread but nothing except wild speculation on there.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 7:53 pm

West Ham after two new strikers one is Ajax’s Mohammed Kudus could be concluded by this weekend.
The other one could be Feyenoord striker Santiago Gimenez.

If these two signs then Divin Mubama will come on loan to Argyle
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2023 8:38 pm

Tgwu wrote:
West Ham after two new strikers one is Ajax’s Mohammed Kudus could be concluded by this weekend.
The other one could be Feyenoord striker Santiago Gimenez.

If these two signs then Divin Mubama will come on loan to Argyle

thats going to confuse the hell out of the block 3-4 and the slow bunch in block 17 (always out of sync with the singing and chanting) with his name and they already use tequila for mumba
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 2:06 pm

All over the web sites

20-year-old Middlesbrough ace poised to make Plymouth Argyle loan switch The72 (Weblog)

Plymouth closing in on Middlesbrough transfer swoop Football League World (Weblog)

Ex-Bristol Rovers pair set for reunion as 10-goal star ‘agrees’ Plymouth Argyle move Bristol World

Sources: Middlesbrough striker Josh Coburn agrees Plymouth Argyle move
Middlesbrough striker Josh Coburn has agreed a loan move to Plymouth Argyle, sources have told Football Insider.

The 20-year-old is highly regarded at Boro and signed a new long-term deal at the Riverside earlier this summer.

Coburn spent last season on loan at Bristol Rovers, scoring 10 goals for Joey Barton’s Rovers, in a total of 40 appearances in all competitions, and was named the club’s young player of the year.

A number of clubs have made enquiries about taking Coburn on loan, but Plymouth have moved quickly to agree a deal to bring him to Home Park.

His current deal at Boro runs until 2027.

Last edited by Tgwu on Fri Aug 25, 2023 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 4:18 pm

not sure im sold on him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2023 6:50 pm

Middlesbrough clearly don't see Argo as any form of serious rival to them this season if they're loaning players out to us LOL. Get the feeling if Argo weren't interested he'd be sent on loan to a L1 club.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New signings update from Steven Schumacher
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next