Angry
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 9:19 pm

Graiser wrote:
Played for Newquay so should settle in well !

We’ll done Argyle no beggar seen that coming

this signing is either going to be a brilliant move and great talent spotting from the recruitment team that no one saw coming and he scores the goals we need plays well etc etc etc or he is going to struggle to make any kind of impact and he ends up being loaned out in jan and moved on in the summer.

Reminds me alot of the cherno samba signing.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 9:27 pm

Been on loan to Danish premier and Spanish second division teams for a while, no idea how good the standard is in those leagues. May be ok, certainly has a physical presence which will be needed at times. Still think we're a striker light unless Schuey has faith in Freddie to come on strong-i suppose T.Wright or Whittaker would also be possibilities after a fashion but welcome Mustapha and hope his stay is a productive one.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 9:37 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Been on loan to Danish premier and Spanish second division teams for a while, no idea how good the standard is in those leagues. May be ok, certainly has a physical presence which will be needed at times. Still think we're a striker light unless Schuey has faith in Freddie to come on strong-i suppose T.Wright or Whittaker would also be possibilities after a fashion but welcome Mustapha and hope his stay is a productive one.

im not impressed with his stats on paper not alot of goals scored bar his season at hereford. Once again i look forward to seeing how he does here with great interest.

i just went on football manager to see how he is on that game to get an idea which of course is how we used to sign players once when we had matt neil working at the club. seems to be another winger/striker mainly compared to being the out and out striker we actually needed.

Last edited by Angry on Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 9:38 pm

I don’t think the recruitment team have got much wrong so looking forward to seeing what he’s about
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 9:40 pm

Angry wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

im not impressed with his stats on paper not alot of goals scored bar his season at hereford. Once again i look forward to seeing how he does here with great interest.

I think we’ve got goal scorers throughout the team he may well be a “Trigger” type as looking at his YouTube video he does set up others
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 9:47 pm

Welcome to Home Park Mustapha.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 9:53 pm

I think we're looking at a holder up of the ball and assists type forward here. His size and strength hopefully a real handful for defences.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 10:45 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Welcome to Home Park Mustapha.

I don't think he reads ATD Groovy.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2023 10:57 pm

Wow iam lost for words I don’t think with had underwhelming signing  since the geezer from whitehawk fc …only hope he plays better than his stats suggest if he turns out to be a absolute blinder I’ll be the first to eat my words not only that I’ll eat my hat as well ..welcome to home park
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 11, 2023 9:56 am

i just saw Cosgrove signed for Barnsley on a free transfer on deadline day.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 12, 2023 10:14 pm

Where is Mustapha? Should have been a phot of him wearing a shirt in front of the Mayflower by now.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 2:15 pm

Freathy wrote:
Where is Mustapha?  Should have been a phot of him wearing a shirt in front of the Mayflower by now.

Just for Freathy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 2:25 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Where is Mustapha?  Should have been a phot of him wearing a shirt in front of the Mayflower by now.

Just for Freathy

yeah but has he bought a house down here yet lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 6:44 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Just for Freathy

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 14, 2023 9:38 pm

Freathy wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Freathy wrote:

Just for Freathy

cheers cheers

there are pictures of him in the home kit freathy so its all good.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 8:03 am

Josh Coburn justifies Middlesbrough's summer transfer decision, to Michael Carrick's delight

Michael Carrick believes Josh Coburn showed why Middlesbrough decided to keep him on Teesside this season, as his display helped inspire them to their first league win of the season.

In just his second start of the season, and his first ever start at the Riverside, Coburn put in a man-of-the-match performance as Boro beat Southampton 2-1 at the Riverside. Although the young striker didn't find the back of the net, he led the line with real maturity with a performance full of effort.

Linking up play excellently, the 20-year-old showed incredible strength to bully the Saints defenders and bring his team-mates into play throughout. And with Riley McGree and Jonny Howson goals ultimately sealing the win for Boro, Carrick was left delighted with his centre-forward.

Carrick said: “He was a real threat. It’s probably harsh of me to talk about individuals because we were so good as a team, but I get why people might focus on Josh. As a team, everyone gave absolutely everything they had.

"I was almost waiting in the second half to see who was going to drop off because they had put so much effort in, and emotional energy as well. They wanted it so much. In terms of Josh, I believe it was his first start here and as the game went, he grew into it well. He grew into the game on Tuesday night (at Sheffield Wednesday), and he grew into the game today too.

"He was a real threat, a real handful, and he showed good quality at times too. He could have got his goal, and could have set another one up, and I thought his all-round performance was fantastic. It was what we’ve been seeing, and why we kept him. He had his injury in pre-season, but he’s grown into it and he's a big part of the group now. I’m sure that will do him the world of good.”

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 24, 2023 1:47 pm

What's the point of that post ?

A player we might have had on loan has had one good game. If he had come in on loan are you saying he should have displaced Hardie who is having a good season?

If he had joined us and played well and got regular starts you can bet he would have been recalled on Jan 1st. And we would have had to play a pissed off Hardie.

You can say what if about almost every transfer, what if we had signed Aldridge rather than Tynan from Newport? Or appointed another Manager rather than Lowe.

As I say, pointless
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2023 12:39 pm

Middlesbrough boss glad he did not let Josh Coburn join Plymouth Argyle

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If it good for Plymouth live then it is good for this site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New signings update from Steven Schumacher   New signings update from Steven Schumacher - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

New signings update from Steven Schumacher
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6