Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?

Go down 
+13
Tgwu
Coxside_Green
Hugh Midde
Graiser
VillageGreen
Freathy
Rickler
Les Miserable
Greenskin
RegGreen
Flat_Track_Bully
Grovehill
PlymptonPilgrim
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 7052
Join date : 2011-05-12

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 10:16 am

Been looking at the thread on Pasoti and this Mumba story does look like typical Pasoti getting over excited over a totally baseless rumour
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 10:32 am

Czarcasm wrote:
More and more coming out from the Norwich end. This could have legs. 800k being talked about.  

What a steal that would be.

im taking it with a pinch of salt as alot of the rumours being posted are just kids messing about. Would be fantastic if we did manage to bring him back on a perm but if that reported fee is what the fee would be i can only guess the amount of add ons and sell on fees would have it rise too.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 10232
Join date : 2011-10-23

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 12:03 pm

Angry wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
More and more coming out from the Norwich end. This could have legs. 800k being talked about.  

What a steal that would be.

im taking it with a pinch of salt as alot of the rumours being posted are just kids messing about. Would be fantastic if we did manage to bring him back on a perm but if that reported fee is what the fee would be i can only guess the amount of add ons and sell on fees would have it rise too.

Yeah my post wasn’t a response to internet rumours or heaven forbid, looking at Pasoti for info.

It stems from conversations a friend of mine has had with somebody who is in a position to absolutely know.

Outside of all of that, for this to happen there will have to be a big negotiation salary-wise because he was earning big bucks at Norwich.

Back to top Go down
Tgwu




Posts : 14557
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 12:13 pm

Plymouth Argyle and Norwich City reported to be in talks over Bali Mumba transfer

Norwich City are ready to sanction a permanent transfer for Bali Mumba to Plymouth Argyle, according to the The Pink Un.

Their reporter Connor Southwell has posted a story in which he writes that "the clubs will continue their talks over the coming days."

David Wagner's Norwich squad were set to fly out to Austria today for their last pre-season camp ahead of the 2023/24 Championship campaign.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68


Posts : 6420
Join date : 2014-06-01
Location : Brentocabin

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 12:20 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Plymouth Argyle and Norwich City reported to be in talks over Bali Mumba transfer

Norwich City are ready to sanction a permanent transfer for Bali Mumba to Plymouth Argyle, according to the The Pink Un.

Their reporter Connor Southwell has posted a story in which he writes that "the clubs will continue their talks over the coming days."

David Wagner's Norwich squad were set to fly out to Austria today for their last pre-season camp ahead of the 2023/24 Championship campaign.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Praying that happens Mumba is superb, more likely to be true coming from Norwich, than a made up Multinool rumour. cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 12:27 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Plymouth Argyle and Norwich City reported to be in talks over Bali Mumba transfer

Norwich City are ready to sanction a permanent transfer for Bali Mumba to Plymouth Argyle, according to the The Pink Un.

Their reporter Connor Southwell has posted a story in which he writes that "the clubs will continue their talks over the coming days."

David Wagner's Norwich squad were set to fly out to Austria today for their last pre-season camp ahead of the 2023/24 Championship campaign.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Praying that happens Mumba is superb, more likely to be true coming from Norwich, than a made up Multinool rumour. cheers cheers

if we can pull this off and bring back Azaz then staying is more and more likely to happen along with strengthening up front and tightening up the central defence and midfield. Things are looking really good.

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 7052
Join date : 2011-05-12

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 12:48 pm

I will be absolutely stunned and amazed if this happens. After the Port Vale match no-one would have believed Bali and Morgan would ever agin pull on the green shirt to play together for Argo.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin



Posts : 14827
Join date : 2011-05-10
Age : 65
Location : @home or on the piss

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 1:29 pm

Fingers fecking crossed!
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 6103
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 59
Location : Plymouth

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 2:33 pm

There is legs in this and should he sign for Argyle then that would be another outstanding purchase, bound to include add-ons I'd say.

Regarding Azaz, Birmingham were reported to be open to negotiations by all accounts. Not sure if it is for another loan deal, or permanent. One would hope it would be a permanent move Azaz would make.

Just got to wait and see on both.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 2240
Join date : 2012-01-24

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 3:26 pm

Freathy wrote:
Been looking at the thread on Pasoti and this Mumba  story does look like typical Pasoti getting over excited over a totally baseless rumour



If Argyle sign Mumba, I'm a Dutchman
Back to top Go down
Grovehill




Posts : 2240
Join date : 2012-01-24

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 3:27 pm


Well call me Van der Valk!
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5899
Join date : 2015-07-08

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 4:03 pm

Hearing rumours banding about there in talks with cosgrove as well ..dont how true that one is
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5899
Join date : 2015-07-08

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 4:18 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
There is legs in this and should he sign for Argyle then that would be another outstanding purchase, bound to include add-ons I'd say.

Regarding Azaz, Birmingham were reported to be open to negotiations by all accounts. Not sure if it is for another loan deal, or permanent. One would hope it would be a permanent move Azaz would make.

Just got to wait and see on both.
if the Azaz one goes through ..it will be a season loan with a option to buy seems what the Birmingham press are banding about
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 5:26 pm

RegGreen wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
There is legs in this and should he sign for Argyle then that would be another outstanding purchase, bound to include add-ons I'd say.

Regarding Azaz, Birmingham were reported to be open to negotiations by all accounts. Not sure if it is for another loan deal, or permanent. One would hope it would be a permanent move Azaz would make.

Just got to wait and see on both.
if the Azaz one goes through ..it will be a season loan with a option to buy seems what the Birmingham press are banding about  

what would be the point in them loaning him back with the option unless we truly have spunked all off the budget which wouldnt shock me if true and we cant sign him perm as a result. Finn wont break into Villa's first team plans this season or ever so they will want to move him and wont haggle too much about it.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5899
Join date : 2015-07-08

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 21, 2023 5:38 pm

Angry wrote:
RegGreen wrote:
VillageGreen wrote:
There is legs in this and should he sign for Argyle then that would be another outstanding purchase, bound to include add-ons I'd say.

Regarding Azaz, Birmingham were reported to be open to negotiations by all accounts. Not sure if it is for another loan deal, or permanent. One would hope it would be a permanent move Azaz would make.

Just got to wait and see on both.
if the Azaz one goes through ..it will be a season loan with a option to buy seems what the Birmingham press are banding about  

what would be the point in them loaning him back with the option unless we truly have spunked all off the budget which wouldnt shock me if true and we cant sign him perm as a result. Finn wont break into Villa's first team plans this season or ever so they will want to move him and wont haggle too much about it.
don’t know the reasoning for it angers tax reasons maybe basically sign him permanently unofficially it’s a loan and then officially becomes our player the following season for whatever dodgie reason
Back to top Go down
Tgwu




Posts : 14557
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 5:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Everton transfer news: Sky Sports pundit moots 'big opportunity' exit as Plymouth Argyle chase Lewis Warrington deal

We’re delighted to welcome former Everton striker Kevin Campbell as our exclusive columnist. Each week the former Toffees captain will be giving his views on the biggest talking points at Goodison Park…

Lewis Warrington’s ship might have sailed at Everton with the exit of Frank Lampard last season and he has a “big opportunity” now to move to Plymouth Argyle, says Kevin Campbell.

Football Transfers reported on 4 July that the promoted Championship side are “keen” on the midfielder, 20, and that he could leave this summer.

The Englishman had looked set for a chance at Goodison Park a year ago but ended up on loan at Fleetwood in League One, and with Lampard being sacked for Sean Dyche during the season and moving on to the south coast might now be for the best.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu




Posts : 14557
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Central Park (most days)

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 22, 2023 8:59 pm

Bristol City should rival Plymouth Argyle for Aston Villa player if Alex Scott sale goes through:

It's doubtful that he'd ever turn into a £25 million player like Scott, but Finn Azaz could have a good impact for the Robins

Premier League clubs are vying to sign Alex Scott from Bristol City, with offers from Bournemouth and Wolves already rejected.

City values Scott at £25 million, and Wolves are expected to make another offer close to that amount.

Bristol City must find a replacement for Scott and should pursue a deal for Aston Villa's Finn Azaz, who has proven himself as a top League One attacking midfielder.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5899
Join date : 2015-07-08

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 7:28 am

Hopefully by now the Whittaker & Mumba europhia has settled down by now !
And we can start to get the other 5 players in that are needed be it by loans or transfer fees ! Sooner the better if they want that luxury of time to get em to gel together cos basically them five as with seen from last season with the loans there gunna be pretty much the mainstay of the side again this season..time is now ticking
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy


Posts : 7052
Join date : 2011-05-12

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2023 7:06 pm

Among all this speculation and rumour about Azaz, I don't think I have seen anywhere that we've even been linked to him.  The thread on pasoti is full of posts from those who appear to be in the know with some saying done deal but can't see anywhere saying is he actually specifically linked to Argo.  It's been widely reported that Azaz has been left out of Villa's pre-season tour of the US but that doesn't link him to us.  After Whittaker and Mumba anything is possible but Azaz just feels less likely somehow.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 6103
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 59
Location : Plymouth

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 3:29 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
There is legs in this and should he sign for Argyle then that would be another outstanding purchase, bound to include add-ons I'd say.

Regarding Cosgrove, Birmingham were reported to be open to negotiations by all accounts. Not sure if it is for another loan deal, or permanent. One would hope it would be a permanent move. As for Azaz, I would like him back [Edited 25/07/23]

Just got to wait and see on both.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 6103
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 59
Location : Plymouth

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 3:34 pm

I would have Cosgrove and Azaz back here for this season. Cosgrove would have to be a permanent move at that, he does offer something when he plays. Azaz could come back here on another loan if he and Villa are keen on that. Can't see Argyle buying him ?

Not long to go now until the big KO and I expect news on more incomings soon.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest




Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 7:54 pm

i would love Azaz back here but atm im more concerned about our striker options. If Azaz returns thats fantastic but again we need to get a striker or two as a priority
Back to top Go down
RegGreen




Posts : 5899
Join date : 2015-07-08

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 8:55 pm

Still No more bodies in with just 11 days before the start of the season time is ticking starting to get a bit worried now as we still need I’d say 5 more in ..but not so sure 5 players in 11 days and there gotta gel as well just think we’re cutting it a bit fine
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser


Posts : 510
Join date : 2023-01-01

Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 25, 2023 9:15 pm

I think they’re on their way, not to fussed about Cosgrove
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?   Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad? - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Transfer Rumors/Should we look abroad?
Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Similar topics
-
» Transfer Rumors whispers sponsored by the bald bloke from GOT.
» TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY ARGYLE TRANSFER NEWSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
» Silly rumors that start on twitter and get believed by some FV1886 freaks
» Transfer deadline
» Transfer window

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: The Mayflower-
Jump to: