Jethro
RegGreen
Tgwu
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:23 pm

Jake Jervis linked with £100,000 move away from Plymouth Argyle,

League One rivals Walsall are reportedly keen on signing him
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:32 pm

Brent will snatch there hand off for £100k
For £100k he'd sell his own mother
Little old walsall offering £100k sums it up
WHERE'S ALL THE GATE MONEY GOING JAMES??????
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:38 pm

Walsall express and star

Walsall are reportedly keen on Plymouth striker Jake Jervis.

The 26-year-old has fallen down the pecking order at Home Park and Walsall could look to add him to their ranks before the deadline passes this evening.

He scored 13 goals in 49 appearances last season.

Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:39 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Brent will snatch there hand off for £100k
For £100k he'd sell his own mother
Little old walsall offering £100k sums it up
WHERE'S ALL THE GATE MONEY GOING JAMES??????

in his back sky rocket, but we know tomorrow he will come out and say he backs the manager with money,
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:45 pm

Luton Town manager Nathan Jones has confirmed his interest in former Plymouth Argyle defender Lloyd Jones with a deal for the Liverpool defender expected to go through soon.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 2:53 pm

Seen on sky about 1hour ago that luton have signed him on a perminent deal to 2020
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 3:04 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Seen on sky about 1hour ago that luton have signed him on a perminent deal to 2020

Drew Savage asked

I wonder if we get a sell-on? Wasn't he part of the Great Home Park Fire Sale when Liverpool bought him?
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 3:19 pm

If i remember i believe it was just a straight cash deal with No add ons ..but i could be wrong
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 3:24 pm

I can confidently say the reluctant bidder/owner will proudly announce after 2400hrs tonight that he and the
board will be fully backing the manager in the transfer market.
Back to top Go down

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 3:25 pm

If we let Jervis go today of all days where its so quiet up at home park (minus the moving around of shite huts) then surely this should open eyes to Brents intentions cause they sure as hell not for the good of the club and putting that money elsewhere so del wont see a penny of it.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 4:05 pm

Just catching up on the story, looks nailed onto me Jervis will go to the midlands, given he is out of contract in the summer, another hundred thousand for the burgeoning pension pot.
The reluctant one doesn't give a monkeys feck about keeping good players and aiming for promotion why would he?. Given what he has said about the cost of Championship football.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 4:27 pm

We now know why Brent is moving the huts, To see if there is a lost player or money to buy a player or something to sale on ebay to buy a player which may have been lost under them
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:04 pm

Big rumour as we speak james brents in talks with genoa over a 3 week loan deal for italian striker Loader Pony .
Martin starnes will be meeting him/greeting him on the clubs tandum bike at the coach station followed by a short bike ride to home park for a medical...james and myself are delighted with the 3week loaned deal how aim as always to bring quality signings to argyle
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:07 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Jake Jervis linked with £100,000 move away from Plymouth Argyle,

League One rivals Walsall are reportedly keen on signing him
Walsall prepared to pay a hundred grand for a player yet Akkeron Man rekons argo with their measly ten thousands fans can only afford job seekers and cheap loans!!! wtf! wake me up when the Brentmare ends.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:23 pm

akagreengull wrote:
I can confidently say the reluctant bidder/owner will proudly announce after 2400hrs tonight that he and the
board will be fully backing the manager in the transfer market.

Also that he's open and transparent as well,
show us the feckin evidence of that and we won't have to moan as much killing me what this cnut has done to my club.

problem is the sheep can't see it and why would DA walk away if he gets the tin tack, he gets a nice little compo payout out of harry potter

Last edited by Jethro on Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:24 pm

On our gates alone we should be easily able to compete afford players in the £100 to £150 region if club money was re-invested in the playing side easily and run like a proper football club and not like a charity
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:27 pm

RegGreen wrote:
On our gates alone we should be easily able to compete afford players in the £100 to £150 region if club money was re-invested in the playing side easily and run like a proper football club and not like a charity

how the feck did Brent pass the fit and proper owners test. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:29 pm

3 mins ago on twatter incoming posted by the club
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:31 pm

makasi from west ham on loan till end of the season
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:32 pm

MOSES Makasi has signed a loan deal from West Ham United for the remainder of our 2017-2018 Sky Bet League One campaign.

Moses, 22, is a defensive midfielder who is known for his strong tackling and composure on the ball. He signed his first professional contract at West Ham in the summer of 2014. He impressed in his seven under-21 appearances that season as well as being a regular starter for the under-18 squad making a total of 28 appearances.

Moses managed to break into the U21s team as a regular starter in the 2015-2016 season and scored his first goal in a 4-0 away win in the Premier League cup against Exeter City. He also helped the Hammers win the Premier League Cup after a two-legged victory over Hull City.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:36 pm

Tgwu wrote:
MOSES Makasi has signed a loan deal from West Ham United for the remainder of our 2017-2018 Sky Bet League One campaign.

Moses, 22, is a defensive midfielder who is known for his strong tackling and composure on the ball. He signed his first professional contract at West Ham in the summer of 2014. He impressed in his seven under-21 appearances that season as well as being a regular starter for the under-18 squad making a total of 28 appearances.

Moses managed to break into the U21s team as a regular starter in the 2015-2016 season and scored his first goal in a 4-0 away win in the Premier League cup against Exeter City. He also helped the Hammers win the Premier League Cup after a two-legged victory over Hull City.
No experience cheap loan, a typical no ambition signing........ Brent/Hallet out.
Back to top Go down

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:40 pm

moses parted the red sea so maybe his passes can open up defences... i dont know 1 in so thats it i guess.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:40 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Tgwu wrote:

No experience cheap loan, a typical no ambition signing........ Brent/Hallet out.

We should be grateful Brents injured with a side strain now after lifting his wallet.

Eeeee Saved us don't you know.
Bet theres a proper jizz fest over this kid.
Back to top Go down

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:47 pm

So, let me get this right. This guy is 22 and never played any first team league football anywhere ? Is that right ? Surely not Shocked
Someone tell me I'm a dreamer. On second thoughts, don't, or I'll be deported to Cornwall.

Tiger will be along in a minute saying Tony book had never played league football until he was 27
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 5:48 pm

Welcome aboard the good ship Mayflower jocolor jocolor jocolor Very Happy

Oh, & feck off brent you greedy parasite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transfer deadline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer deadline   Transfer deadline Empty

Back to top Go down

Transfer deadline
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next