VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Jethro

Jethro

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 5:51 pm

Been like that with Omicron
Go to hospital with a busted leg.

They test you oh you got covid.

Put that down for covid instead of incidental covid
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:13 pm

Again. Don't get me wrong. Covid is real, and 'can be' lethal and precautions should be taken in certain environments, but fluck me sideways with a 24 inch donkey's mushroom infested cock, we've been spun some right horse shit from the powers that be.

Last edited by POI on Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 6:24 pm

POI wrote:
Again. Don't get me wrong. Covid is real, and 'can be' lethal and precautions should be taken in certain environments, but fluck me sideways with 24 inch donkey's mushroom infested cock, we've been spun some right horse shit from the powers that be.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as you it's real but I'm sure getting hit by a bus would be the main killer not the covid you find doing a postmortem
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptySat Jan 22, 2022 10:25 pm

POI wrote:
Again. Don't get me wrong. Covid is real, and 'can be' lethal and precautions should be taken in certain environments, but fluck me sideways with a 24 inch donkey's mushroom infested cock, we've been spun some right horse shit from the powers that be.

People will be very angry when they learn the truth
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 9:27 am

Elias wrote:
POI wrote:

People will be very angry when they learn the truth

Half of them will be still whinging and whining about Brexit the other half will be celebrating the fact we don't live in Russia and saying it could always be worse, at least it's not Corbyn lying to us ECT.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 10:10 am

When do we expect Doris to deliver this truth?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 10:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 10:17 am

seadog wrote:

Next Tuesday 25th at 16:08 whilst naked at the despatch box singing I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts whilst at the same time being rimmed by Priti. Rock
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 11:02 am

POI wrote:
seadog wrote:

Next Tuesday 25th at 16:08 whilst naked at the despatch box singing I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts whilst at the same time being rimmed by Priti. Rock

Rusty trombone ?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 4:03 pm

FFS! little england.

The Education Secretary has said he will personally vet any plans to reintroduce masks in schools affected by Covid spikes.

Nadhim Zahawi hit back at news that some classrooms have defied orders to scrap facemasks, saying yesterday that “all schools” should ban them so that children can “enjoy a normal experience” in the classroom.

Writing to MPs on Thursday, Mr Zahawi added that the decision to ask secondary school pupils to wear masks in classrooms in January during the spread of Omicron was not made “lightly”, but it was “worth it to ensure we maximised face-to-face learning”.

​​He warned that Department for Education (DfE) officials will contact headteachers who refuse to scrap masks and explain why they are no longer required.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 5:21 pm

I thought the new normal was us all making our own minds up what is needed obviously doesn't run to head teachers? I would have thought there was a massive difference between say my local primary with about 50 kids and the local comp with 2500?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 23, 2022 6:00 pm

I bet Eton will not be losing masks.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 8:02 am

Bozo's plan A comes into force today.  No face masks so let the virus spread and let the bodies pile high.  Bozo shouldn't worry so much about the party report it's the public inquest into his vile and useless government's total mishandling of the pandemic and all these needless COVID deaths since March 2020 that will see the unmentionable scumbag jailed.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 8:25 am

Freathy wrote:
Bozo's plan A comes into force today.  No face masks so let the virus spread and let the bodies pile high.  Bozo shouldn't worry so much about the party report it's the public inquest into his vile and useless government's total mishandling of the pandemic and all these needless COVID deaths since March 2020 that will see the unmentionable scumbag jailed.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre you Harvey in disguise.....are you Harvey in disguise, are you Harvey, are you Harvey................are you Harvey in disguise Laughing
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 8:34 am

Putin runs the Tory Party anyway, so good old Vlad is clearly waiting for Sue Grays report, before deflecting the attention from Boris, by invading Ukraine.

LOL.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 9:44 am

The two posts above are about as sensible as political commentary gets on here nowadays. The Bojo virus that's going to land him in prison cracks me up if true he is also culpable for worldwide genocide having also killed millions and millions in the US, Aisa and Africa. I blame Brexit when it became ok to bomb everybody with made up "facts", half truths, slander and slurs as part of the new normal we live in today, it's a vile culture. lol indeed.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 12:16 pm

If it's not killing the fully vaccinated then let's crack on. Nappies off as someone once said.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 12:39 pm

Zackly Les also it isn't fooking compulsory to wear one it's down to you to make the judgement.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 4:46 pm

seadog wrote:
FFS! little england.

The Education Secretary has said he will personally vet any plans to reintroduce masks in schools affected by Covid spikes.

Nadhim Zahawi hit back at news that some classrooms have defied orders to scrap facemasks, saying yesterday that “all schools” should ban them so that children can “enjoy a normal experience” in the classroom.

Writing to MPs on Thursday, Mr Zahawi added that the decision to ask secondary school pupils to wear masks in classrooms in January during the spread of Omicron was not made “lightly”, but it was “worth it to ensure we maximised face-to-face learning”.

​​He warned that Department for Education (DfE) officials will contact headteachers who refuse to scrap masks and explain why they are no longer required.

Has it been revealed yet how much money his wife has made from the vaccine rollout.......
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 6:45 pm

POI wrote:
Interesting, but not surprising statistics released by the ONS after a FoI request for the number of people who died solely of Covid 19.

17.5k - not 160k! A slight difference! This makes Covid 9th in the list of causes of death in the UK in 2021. So, why aren't people losing their shit over the other the 8 other ways in which you're more likely to die?

This comes on a day when SAGE admits getting their doom-laden Omicron predictions disastrously wrong. Laughing

Anyone seen Whitty? Or anyone else from SAGE, no charts, no graphs explaining the science for ending all restrictions? probably consulting their lawyers. Mu ha ha ha.

Funnily enough, not a peep on MSM! laugh

Saw a story on the Beeb about this the other day and they were saying that this story is an Internet myth and that although the figure have been pushed up a bit the actual figure of people who have died with COVID-19 as their PRIMARY cause of death is nearer to 140,000.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 9:36 am

They are counting reinfections in the daily figures now. Omicron 2.0 - BA.2 - is substantially more transmissible than original strain.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 6:15 pm

It's ripped through one local primary school near me and is now ripping through the other one, my neighbors have it now.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 7:19 pm

Good luck, there will never be herd immunity with these variants.

Stopping transmission is essential.

Freedom!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 9:22 am

Let's all live in lockdown world forever? Fook that. Me and the missus lived in a house with our bhey all Christmas when he had it yet we didn't get any symptoms bar a tiny bit of sore throat. Sure we didn't go out and spread it to everyone else but I don't feel threatened by it now and why should I,?
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2022 9:52 am

Earwegoagain wrote:
Let's all live in lockdown world forever? Fook that. Me and the missus lived in a house with our bhey all Christmas when he had it yet we didn't get any symptoms bar a tiny bit of sore throat. Sure we didn't go out and spread it to everyone else but I don't feel threatened by it now and why should I,?

Good point but , there are now a lot of people who will be seeing the booster jab starting to wane - including myself - and it is they who will be at most risk.

I see the government are writing off £8.7 billion on the PPE issues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next