Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds

Go down 
+15
Graiser
Freathy
Rickler
Jethro
Czarcasm
Cheesy-Chips
PlymptonPilgrim
harvetheslayer
Les Miserable
mouldyoldgoat
Lord Melbury
Elias
seadog
VillageGreen
Earwegoagain
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 6:55 am

A mate of mine said to me the other night, "Covid has been cured by the war in Ukraine".
Back to top Go down
Cheesy-Chips

Cheesy-Chips


Posts : 906
Join date : 2020-04-28
Location : Pfft

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue May 24, 2022 8:07 am

Charlton Heston has a lot to answer for!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen


Posts : 5411
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 57
Location : Plymouth

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 3:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
A mate of mine said to me the other night, "Covid has been cured by the war in Ukraine".



Covid was on the news yesterday. Increase in case numbers and increase in people being admitted to hospital.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry


Posts : 840
Join date : 2021-12-06
Age : 37

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 4:22 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
A mate of mine said to me the other night, "Covid has been cured by the war in Ukraine".



Covid was on the news yesterday. Increase in case numbers and increase in people being admitted to hospital.

must have been a slow news day for that to be mentioned. There is no way in hell there will be another lockdown thanks to partygate, currygate and sending all our cash that we havent got to fight a war with russia via ukraine so its pointless mentioning it on the news anymore i feel.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 6:32 pm

Some of my mates work Glastonbury, they were up there last week setting up, two of them are home in bed with the virus, pretty bad as well, they reckon it's ripping through the camps so expect a massive outbreak post festival.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm


Posts : 9751
Join date : 2011-10-23

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 8:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Some of my mates work Glastonbury, they were up there last week setting up, two of them are home in bed with the virus, pretty bad as well, they reckon it's ripping through the camps so expect a massive outbreak post festival.

I had my third jab back in October last year. I don’t fall into any vulnerable bracket, but as far as I know there is no plan yet to get the next booster vaccine to the millions like me whose past vaccinations will be waning fast.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain


Posts : 10670
Join date : 2017-09-09

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2022 11:19 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Earwegoagain wrote:
Some of my mates work Glastonbury, they were up there last week setting up, two of them are home in bed with the virus, pretty bad as well, they reckon it's ripping through the camps so expect a massive outbreak post festival.

I had my third jab back in October last year. I don’t fall into any vulnerable bracket, but as far as I know there is no plan yet to get the next booster vaccine to the millions like me whose past vaccinations will be waning fast.

My last jab was November, not heard a squeak about another one, youngest bheys girlfriend has it now.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury




Posts : 994
Join date : 2013-08-23

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2022 8:49 pm

Saw something a little while ago stating official research had put the effective life of a vaccination at something like 10 weeks (maybe WHO) but independent research had put the efficacy more in terms of days rather than weeks.
With the virus mutating all the time I think the efficacy must be heading for chocolate teapot territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content





Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Back to top 
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
 Similar topics
-
» Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
» Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
» Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
» Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
» WHO now taking Ebola virus seriously...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: