PlymptonPilgrim
akagreengull
Grovehill
Freathy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:41 pm

I'm more of a Jabba the Hut these days.

Well if one thing has changed since SG first starting posting on here it's that he took heed and started using paragraphs. Well done Dad cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:48 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I thought GG said one of his family was seriously ill and was taking a break?

I see he's posting on pasoti again, but he does seem quite negative (towards Argyle) than he has been in the past.

That's what I thought. GOB it was me who stopped posting for a while because of a run-in with IJN and my partner was upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:49 pm

If only I'd used something sooner in life...........paragraphs would have been the least of my troubles and maybe I wouldn't have all this anger stored up inside to vent at GOBby people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 9:59 pm

If you draw swords you'll probably get stabbed. clown

Jock I'm aware of your circumstances, as far as I am aware GG did not stop posting on here for the reasons that you stated and as much as his opinion differed from the majority he was well equipped to handle himself on these forums. Did GG tell you that himself Jock? I would be surprised if he did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:11 pm

or stab somebody GOB. There is always an alternative outcome and point of view even with that. There again you can just wave it around in the air and stab nobody which is a bit more my style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Very true SG, but a point made without the anger, sarcasm AND REALLY BIG CAPITAL LETTERS, is always more respected, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
It was Coxside Green who blamed the "blind faithful" in a post earlier by the way. By that I took it to mean those that continue to go i.e. the 6000.

Yes I did mention the "blind faithful", I also went on to say
Quote :
Not only do they refuse to question, they refuse any criticism of those they support. On top of that, anyone who dares critcise are told to grow up, grow some conkers, called trolls and told to go and support another football club
I think it was quite clear the sort of people I was implying, apologies if it wasn't. Maybe next time it might be better to quote me directly.

Just to be clear, of the 6000 who still attend, there's obviously a large number of them who dont frequent websites, aren't interested in all the political stuff etc etc. All they want to do is turn up and watch Argyle come what may and are happy to go with the general consensus. I've no problem with them whatsoever so long as they dont tell me to grow up, grow some conkers, abuse me and tell me to go and support another football club because we might have opposing views on certain things!

Last edited by Coxside_Green on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:53 pm

GOB wrote:
If you draw swords you'll probably get stabbed. clown

Jock I'm aware of your circumstances, as far as I am aware GG did not stop posting on here for the reasons that you stated and as much as his opinion differed from the majority he was well equipped to handle himself on these forums. Did GG tell you that himself Jock? I would be surprised if he did.

No I just recall him saying that a family member was extremely ill and that there were more important things in life and that was about the last time I remember him posting on here. I have noticed that he's posting a lot on pasoti again now though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:03 pm

I wasn't quoting anyone coxside-green I was pointing out in answer to somebody who had referred to the "faithful" being to blame. If you didn't intend that interpretation then my appologies also. I also take your explanation regarding the "as long as people don't". You mean like Freathy telling me I would be better off on PASOTI for example. I have spent a good deal of time trying to point out to people how similar that sounds to the thing you are bringing to my attention and what ATD slate PASOTI for. People's views are their own and as valid as anyone else's and should not be labelled. If you disagree then say so but without the name calling is all I ask.

GOB, sometimes you have to shout to be heard. You have now heard that I am not a mole for PASOTI, a spy, an infiltrator, an Aviva or any other title anyone wants to throw in my direction. If you had read my posts previously and not jumped to some outrageous conclusions of your own then I would not have had to repeat them or cyberly raise my voice so to speak. I think some people on here are just a tad paranoid about PASOTI. This is a football chat website not an episode of "House of Cards".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:04 pm

HI PEOPLE . I'm still around . Having an "interesting time " lately . Mother in law ill , mother very ill , sister has the big C and I'm off into hospital ( just for the day ) tomorrow . Been a bit of a prat ignoring docs advice but hey ho . I stopped posting on here as it wound me up and I need to avoid stress . I post on Pasoti because I feel comfortable on there but try to avoid getting into arguements . I was going to stop going to matches because of the stress but its in me genes . Not supposed to drink but that didn't last long . Not looking for sympathy just explaining . I'll be back to fight my corner some day .

If I had one wish for you it would be for you to be your own site . Far too much concentration on what goes on on Pasoti and certain personalities . Be your own people forget all the past . Lifes too short believe me .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Sorry to hear all that GG, can't be easy for you mate and I genuinely hope things turn around for you and the family. You're right, this should be fun, not stress....maybe the club should take note! lol!
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:29 am

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I wasn't quoting anyone coxside-green I was pointing out in answer to somebody who had referred to the "faithful" being to blame. If you didn't intend that interpretation then my appologies also. I also take your explanation regarding the "as long as people don't". You mean like Freathy telling me I would be better off on PASOTI for example. I have spent a good deal of time trying to point out to people how similar that sounds to the thing you are bringing to my attention and what ATD slate PASOTI for. People's views are their own and as valid as anyone else's and should not be labelled. If you disagree then say so but without the name calling is all I ask.

GOB, sometimes you have to shout to be heard. You have now heard that I am not a mole for PASOTI, a spy, an infiltrator, an Aviva or any other title anyone wants to throw in my direction. If you had read my posts previously and not jumped to some outrageous conclusions of your own then I would not have had to repeat them or cyberly raise my voice so to speak. I think some people on here are just a tad paranoid about PASOTI. This is a football chat website not an episode of "House of Cards".
You're a mole from Not606 aiming to TAKE THIS SITE DOWN.

aM I riGhT? iNfiLtRAtIoN!
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:56 am

greengenes wrote:
HI PEOPLE . I'm still around . Having an "interesting time " lately . Mother in law ill , mother very ill , sister has the big C and I'm off into hospital ( just for the day ) tomorrow . Been a bit of a prat ignoring docs advice but hey ho . I stopped posting on here as it wound me up and I need to avoid stress . I post on Pasoti because I feel comfortable on there but try to avoid getting into arguements . I was going to stop going to matches because of the stress but its in me genes . Not supposed to drink but that didn't last long . Not looking for sympathy just explaining . I'll be back to fight my corner some day .

If I had one wish for you it would be for you to be your own site . Far too much concentration on what goes on on Pasoti and certain personalities . Be your own people forget all the past . Lifes too short believe me .

This forum exists as a critical eye, a watchdog. Particularly as the oldest and largest forum is intent upon providing unwavering support of whomsoever certain individuals currently worship.

One of the reasons the club is in such a parlous state.

Take care GG and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:21 am

Good to hear from you GG. The not taking doctor's advise really resonates with me. My philosophy is life's too short to live like a monk, to which they (you never seem to see the same one twice at my surgery) agree life will be too short anyway. Hey ho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:33 am

sensible they don't know the half of it.........you tell them how it is.......most of them are just twitter and bisted......and can only talk about that horrible and nasty PASOTI crowd.......they really just want to be accepted by that pathetic website........how good it is that there is somewhere else other than pasoti and atd to chat ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:39 am

ZYPH wrote:
sensible they don't know the half of it.........you tell them how it is.......most of them are just twitter and bisted......and can only talk about that horrible and nasty PASOTI crowd.......they really just want to be accepted by that pathetic website........how good it is that there is somewhere else other than pasoti and atd to chat ?

What are you doing here then ? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:05 am

Very sorry to hear about what you're currently having to deal with GG - all the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:15 am

Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

Enjoying the read........you've just got to smile at some of the angst on here at times.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:28 am

ZYPH wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

Enjoying the read........you've just got to smile at some of the angst on here at times.

I know. It's all quite futile, is it not ?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:42 am

ZYPH wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

I quite agree ZYPH.What the hell is everyone getting angstious about? I mean the club has achieved so much in the last 5 years.Slipping from 4th position in the CCC to 91st in the football league and losing 8000 fans on the way,losing 2 managers who have since taken clubs to the premier league and players such as Norris,Buzz,Ebanks,Gosling,Easter,Mackie,Puncheon,Barnes,Noone,Mason,BWP,Stephens,Johnson and Doumbe.Why such bitterness?

TRUST IN STAPES! jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:47 am

Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

No angst on this site. Just healthy doses of realism served up by some grumpy old buggers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:22 pm

PlymptonPilgrim wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

No angst on this site. Just healthy doses of realism served up by some grumpy old buggers.

Less of the old, if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Greenskin wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

I quite agree ZYPH.What the hell is everyone getting angstious about? I mean the club has achieved so much in the last 5 years.Slipping from 4th position in the CCC to 91st in the football league and losing 8000 fans on the way,losing 2 managers who have since taken clubs to the premier league and players such as Norris,Buzz,Ebanks,Gosling,Easter,Mackie,Puncheon,Barnes,Noone,Mason,BWP,Stephens,Johnson and Doumbe.Why such bitterness?

Most clubs don't have half the fun we do..........no one falls asleep at PAFC...........imagine coming 15/20th every season year after year........there's more fun playing on the motorway I would think.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:44 pm

ZYPH wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
ZYPH wrote:

Most clubs don't have half the fun we do..........no one falls asleep at PAFC...........imagine coming 15/20th every season year after year........there's more fun playing on the motorway I would think.

I think you may have forgotten to take your medication today. What a Face

Either that, or your mask is slipping again Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:16 pm

Sometimes, the level of attention levelled at Ian Newell, Chris Webb and Pasoti winds my clock. There are a few posters on here that are clearly obsessed, but generally if you can look past that, the level of discussion and banter on here is very good.

This is a small site (members wise) with a small but active group of regular posters, the wit and insight is quite brilliant sometimes, especially from our red and white and yellow chums.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

get this feckin idiot out now before its too late
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next