PlymptonPilgrim
akagreengull
Grovehill
Freathy
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

get this feckin idiot out now before its too late Empty
PostSubject: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:54 pm

it already is ..were down Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:22 pm

Nothing will happen. Just more deafening silence from that b(w)anker brent and his useless 'board'. I utterly despise everyone involved with the directorship and management of PAFC and want every last one of these f****** ***** to immediately resign in disgrace.

PAFC RIP
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:24 pm

You need to be more specific.

Which idiot are you talking about? One of the ones that run the club, the ones that run the team, or the ones that tell the first two lots how wonderful they are?
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:26 pm

All of the afore mentioned. GET THEM OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:06 pm

I cannot believe that James Brent has allowed Fletcher to be the person responsible for ensuring we keep our League status. It was evident long ago that he hasn't got a clue about tactics and we had plenty of time to improve under a REAL manager earlier in the season, but Brent, who doesn't do failure, placed his faith in ya know Fletcher.

No spark, no creativity whatsoever. Nothing other than a big punt upfield somehow finding it's way to one of our players.

Our midfield pairing of Wotton and Walton? I can't remember hearing Walton's name mentioned throughout the commentary, but then I almost dozed off several times so I could have missed it, and Wotton, one of the best 5 League 2 players last month?

It was bad enough having to listen to it, but 400 odd fans travelled to Yorkshire to endure that shit, and pay for the pleasure!

Even the staunchest pro-Fletcher supporter will find it difficult to make a case for him tonight, but I guess the only person who matters is Brent and he's not a football man scratch

I know this is League 2 and the problems we have had but this is not good enough for Plymouth Argyle by a long way. Plymouth Argyle could be a non-league club in 2 months time and it's too late to do anything about it now. Fletcher should walk but I doubt he will, and if he doesn't walk he should be sacked but I reckon it's too late now.

There will be the usual few trotting out stats that show that we're better now than under Reid, but to be fair my sister's womens darts team would have beaten us under Reid. They will also say that we are now difficult to beat? Not that bloody difficult evidentally.

Argyle in the BSP? Doesn't sound possible but it looks like we had better get used to how it sounds.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Just read your reactive posts (quite understandable) have just taken my reality pill and realise-Brent will not change his board except standing down as he said he would and and appt a new chaiman,Fletcher will continue as manager and we will be in the bottom two after the Cheltenham game.The crowds will drop and like most big clubs who fall into the black hole of non league football,we will probably struggle to get out again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:22 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Just read your reactive posts (quite understandable) have just taken my reality pill and realise-Brent will not change his board except standing down as he said he would and and appt a new chaiman,Fletcher will continue as manager and we will be in the bottom two after the Cheltenham game.The crowds will drop and like most big clubs who fall into the black hole of non league football,we will probably struggle to get out again.

this,
fletcher should had been replaced ages ago, most on here seen it but as usual the avivas countered it with their usual "jester hatted" aplomb.
we are up shit creek without a rudder
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:56 pm

There were rumblings in the Board room about the manager after the defeat last week, but the win on Tuesday put that to bed. After today, if we don't win the next two home games, he'll be gone I reckon.

Having said that, stay or go, it's probably too late, although the 'new manager factor' may get us those precious extra points.

I wonder if JB knows about the 'new manager factor'.

Probably not. Hey ho. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Don't agree that it's too late to make a change but it's getting to be a pretty darned close thing.I seem to remember Malcolm Allison coming in at about the same stage and getting us out of the crap,don't know if there's anyone with that sort of charisma available now though.Rookie managers have never really been much cop to Argyle nor has promoting from within-messrs Ufton,Kelly,Jones,McCall,Hore spring to mind.I don't think that Fletcher has necessarily done that bad a job but it ain't good enough and the examples of Bristol Rovers and Northampton in appointing vastly experienced bosses seems to be signposting the way forward.If Argyle don't win next week,he has to go IMHO,we shall see if the powers that be take the same view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 7:54 pm

Useless manager that doesnt seem to understand if you want 3 points, you need to score at least 1 goal.

SICK AND BLEDDY TIRED OF THIS SH*T.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:06 pm

dont panic, all the players will be on twitter later to say how gutted they are etc YAWN !!!!!!
that was poor today. it really was.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Predictably we're all surrender monkeys who lack conkers. Er no, we're just realists who can see our 31 year old footballer who has captained our team to 2 successive relegations and cant be bothered to play anymore & our reserve keeper, aided by our under 18s coach simply aren't good enough for managing a professional football club, even at this abysmal level.

Apparently we're not that bad (when talking about fighting spirit) as
Quote :
we hardly lose games by more than a single goal, in fact our goal difference of -3 (taking into account the first 9 games) is fairly impressive
I think you'll find losing by a single goal is enough to gain zero points every fking time and there really isn't any need to score more when your opponents aren't even trying to score. Just 3 shots on target today according to sporting life, disgraceful.

The same Fletch fanboy then goes on to quote the first 9 games as an excuse for relegation. It's total bollox. It made automatic promotion near on impossible and play-offs a tall order, that's it! There was always going to be enough dross struggling in this league to keep us company earlier in the season. No sooner Fletch took over as temp manager, a couple of wins over relegation fodder Dags and Maccs saw us close the gap on those closest to us at the bottom, Bradford and Hereford. Since then Fletch has signed at least 3 forwards, 3 defenders and countless midfielders. Any decent manager with those resources would've had us up the table and virtually safe from relegation by now. So forget those opening 9 games, it's failure to win home matches against Barnet, Dagenham, 10 man Gillingham etc coupled with being out-performed in the January window by some of our relegation rivals that will see us relegated.

There can be no defending Fletch as manager here and no defending Brent's decision to retain him as manager for this long. It's damn obvious he's struggling and the league table doesn't lie.

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Stop having a go at Fletcher! He has two very important qualities.

He's cheap

He does as he's told
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:39 pm

We lost 1 - 0 away from home. Not good enough, to state the obvious.
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:49 pm

last 2 home game
Argyle 1goal,1 point
Northampton 6goals,6points
couldnt score against 10 man Gills.Crewe put 4past them today on their own ground.as did Hereford
Argyle and Daggers are by far the worse 2 teams in this league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 9:59 pm

I'm a comparative new comer on this site but I have picked up the fact that numerous people who post on here have predicted the inevitable slide down the leagues for the last 3 years and have also been predicting the present situation to continue. Why then all the angst and why not just a shrug and resignation now that what you said would happen is indeed happening. There surely cannot be any who are shocked if you saw it all in your crystal ball.

Why have a go at those who still don't want to believe what is happening? They may be wrong but it doesn't make somebody stupid if they don't want to accept relegation yet. They will so just give them a bit of time. I don't want to believe it either but have slowly come around to the thought it most probably will happen but it always takes some people longer than others in anything.

Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Just taken a look on Pasoti.

More misplaced hope than a faith healers rally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Unless there is a change in the regime i can see us dropping down to conference south next season, its a filthy rotten succesion of relegation and until we can find a manager capable of stopping the rot well be playing tavistock before long
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:20 pm

The more relegations we get, the more Newell & Webb will be saying how it's a good thing 'cos we'll get more local derbies.

Big match against Tavi-that'll decide who's the best team in West Devon!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:24 pm

chriswebbfanclub wrote:
The more relegations we get, the more Newell & Webb will be saying how it's a good thing 'cos we'll get more local derbies.

Big match against Tavi-that'll decide who's the best team in West Devon!

well lose that one and all
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:58 pm

think we'd go in search of a point at that fixture lol!
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I'm a comparative new comer on this site but I have picked up the fact that numerous people who post on here have predicted the inevitable slide down the leagues for the last 3 years and have also been predicting the present situation to continue. Why then all the angst and why not just a shrug and resignation now that what you said would happen is indeed happening. There surely cannot be any who are shocked if you saw it all in your crystal ball.

Why have a go at those who still don't want to believe what is happening?

It's the 'blind faith' supporters who have been killing our club over the last 5-6 years or so, not just the recent relegation years. Not only do they refuse to question, they refuse any criticism of those they support. On top of that, anyone who dares critcise are told to grow up, grow some conkers, called trolls and told to go and support another football club. In 2005 we had over 16K regular supporters, 10K of them have since shrugged their shoulders and found something else to do like supporting another football club perhaps. These 'blind faith' supporters really are the small minority but have proven extremely damaging. Damn right I'll continue having a go at them.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:23 pm

Another way to look at it is 12k in 2007 wanted to see a reasonable standard of play against decent (ok half reasonable) opponents.
(compared to 2005 there were 4k who got bored of 2nd tier football!!!!)

today only 6k will put up with watching journeymen & kids with no experience against a similar standard.

6k have found something better to do thats for sure, wish i could say the same sometimes...................... lol!

the biggest loss is the away support - we'd expect to take 800 to bramall lane - today we had 400 ish and its two miles further on & a NEW ground for us!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:42 am

The feelgood factor certainly didn't last long when we returned to the 2nd tier.

That 1st season was crying out for a marquis signing to show Plymouth it meant business, instead the club cashed in on the highest attendances for 40 years and recorded record profits. After the break-up of a very successful Board, all talk turned to Phase 2 and organic growth, with football seemingly taking a back seat. The sale of fans favourite Cocko to be replaced by 'the biggest signing in the club's history' Taribo West was nothing short of a laughable PR stunt which backfired horribly. The smear campaign and undermining against then manager Bobby Williamson was a disgrace. Players being dragged away from tour and sold against the manager's wishes. His best laid plans being put on the internet. The departure of our coach and the Board's refusal to replace him led to one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever heard from a football manager 'good players dont need coaching'.

I think 2005 was a lot more eventful than some people might realise, mostly for the wrong reasons and that's without the boring Pulis era when all talk turned to the freehold purchase.. I dont believe for one minute the tale we lost 3k fans overnight because they got bored with 2nd tier football, especially when we got over 15k for an evening match against Crewe. 'Same ol Argo' was alive and kicking and the rot had begun.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 3:23 am

i thought of two positives -

1. ive only got another 3 games im going to watch this season.
2. drove by alfreton earlier .......cant wait to play them ! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: get this feckin idiot out now before its too late   get this feckin idiot out now before its too late Empty

Back to top Go down

get this feckin idiot out now before its too late
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next