mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
seadog
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 4:40 pm

The EU, saving the project by killing its people, expecting the GoodLaw project to be taking this one up, blood on their hands, charges to follow, massive unrest, and god knows what Piers will be saying tomorrow.

Meanwhile the butcher of Uxbridge rolls out the life saving jabs faster than the breakout from the Normandy beachhead.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:43 pm

More than 4 times the UK total and do we hear anything from the bbc, sky or eu lovers on here? Do we feck!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 5:52 pm

The Steps of the Hague await josephine, mutti, vdl and the other eu leaders for Corporate manslaughter, lying and gross incompetence ....473206 dead and counting.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pride in killing so many people?

Shite but not as shite as the EU combined?

FFS! Get a grip, we have not done well, we have done shite.

Other countries have done worse but that is not to be celebrated.

I have no love for Doris or Starmer, we cannot just accept this level of indifference and incompetence.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 6:36 pm

Of course nothing to be proud of the number of people who have died. I was showing that the eu has nothing to be proud of either and that nothing is said of it's total in any of the pro eu media.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:00 pm

Who/ what is the Pro EU media?

I realise that Doris worship is a cult/ illness/ coping mechanism but FFS! he has control of the BBC , formerly a trusted source, through fear.

The country is going to rat shit and millionaires are raking it in at our expense, it matters not how much more shite it might have been under Corbyn, this is now and Doris is lying his way into history as the the PM who killed X hundred thousand Brits, who destroyed UK business, destroyed the Union and gifted his Tory Donor mates Billions of pounds.

I don't give a feck how shite other countries are, I worry about me and the UK.

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 7:44 pm

seadog wrote:

I have no love for Doris or Starmer, we cannot just accept this level of indifference and incompetence.

If you listen to one of the most popular theories regarding death figures, the Germans are using all means necessary to omit Covid-19 from their death certificate figures. Meanwhile the UK go the other way to scare people into complying with lockdown/regional tier restrictions.

The truth is, until every country logs Covid deaths using precisely the same recording criteria, it is a complete waste of a spreadsheet comparing the numbers that come out of each country.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:01 pm

and poor Belgium which lists a death as covid by including deaths of those who had symptoms, (not even requiring a positive test result) is leading the world in deaths per head of population, go figure.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:02 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
seadog wrote:

If you listen to one of the most popular theories regarding death figures, the Germans are using all means necessary to omit Covid-19 from their death certificate figures. Meanwhile the UK go the other way to scare people into complying with lockdown/regional tier restrictions.

The truth is, until every country logs Covid deaths using precisely the same recording criteria, it is a complete waste of a spreadsheet comparing the numbers that come out of each country.

Precisely ... wot no China lol
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 8:04 pm

seadog wrote:
Who/ what is the Pro EU media?

I realise that Doris worship is a cult/ illness/ coping mechanism but FFS! he has control of the BBC , formerly a trusted source, through fear.

The country is going to rat shit and millionaires are raking it in at our expense, it matters not how much more shite it might have been under Corbyn, this is now and Doris is lying his way into history as the the PM who killed X hundred thousand Brits, who destroyed UK business, destroyed the Union and gifted his Tory Donor mates Billions of pounds.

I don't give a feck how shite other countries are, I worry about me and the UK.

I worry about my 84 year old mother but she has at least had two jabs of the Pfizer vaccine, I know that the EU worship is a cult/illness/coping mechanism but I'm glad she doesn't live there.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 9:45 pm

So am I, you would not be able to visit her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptySun Feb 07, 2021 10:04 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Quite Czarcasm.
Sadly many seem unable to use their most basic common sense to come to this conclusion,
or are happy to bend the truth for political gain.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 9:07 am

Whilst I find any crowing about the pandemic crass the one and only reason that we have posts like Mouldys is because of the many lies, bullshit and spun crap that Harve has been posting on here for a couple of years, it's the yin to his yang, the flip side of his coin if like and one that Seadog has never felt compelled to argue against because of his Brexit feelings.
Without the Harve shite we wouldn't have had that post from Mouldy.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 10:55 am

The B word has happened and we are now in its grasp, no point even mentioning it here.

The disaster capitalists, Mogg et al will clean up, the rest of us will have to get on with it.

Roll on the vaccine passport and perhaps we can enjoy some travel again.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 1:30 pm

The serial incompetence is utterly breathtaking

1 year on and still they stream unchecked from all corners of the globe.....its a pity the threads are cut back here (understandably)
If they weren't you'd see a post from myself who along with another BM here entered Heathrow absolutely startled in February 2020 that there were no checks and Egates were all working normally....yet 1 week before we had received temperture checks 6000 miles away

One year on and still they come in in relentless fashion....mind boggling and the enquiry will absolutely crucify this Goverrnment

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 1:44 pm

Starmer would have organised hotel rooms and policing for this five years ago...
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 2:26 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Whilst I find any crowing about the pandemic crass the one and only reason that we have posts like Mouldys is because of the many lies, bullshit and spun crap that Harve has been posting on here for a couple of years, it's the yin to his yang, the flip side of his coin if like and one that Seadog has never felt compelled to argue against because of his Brexit feelings.
Without the Harve shite we wouldn’t have had that post from Mouldy.

One of my posts was a comparison between deaths in the Uk and the eu. Both had links to where I found the totals and both were official sites.

The steps post was a cut and paste of harve’s signature but with name changes and a true total instead of a made up total by harve.

The bbc is blatantly pro eu. You only have to remember the last few years of their anti Brexit guests, news reports and statistics. They are happy to show every night how many people have died in this country of Covid. They will tell us how many people in the USA have died but won’t broadcast the fact that more people have died in the eu.

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 3:10 pm

Is the EU smaller than the UK?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2021 3:31 pm

seadog wrote:
Is the EU smaller than the UK?

No it's about eight times larger than the UK population wise and we have about an eighth of the EU deaths yet the figure is a bit spurious because not all the EU records deaths as we do. Portugal has recently climbed to the top of the world death figures which has mainly happened in the last three months. Bojos fault or the fault of a nasty virus that's difficult to control?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 1:24 pm

Graiser wrote:
Getting pricked tomorrow

All done I was very brave !
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 1:50 pm

Graiser wrote:
Graiser wrote:
Getting pricked tomorrow

All done I was very brave !
cheers
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 2:36 pm

Well done! Thanks/OK

Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 3:07 pm

The steps of the Old Bailey Piers........The shape shifting creep wont lie his way out of that predicament

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 3:14 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:

The steps of the Old Bailey Piers........The shape shifting creep wont lie his way out of that predicament

Nothing, nada, zilch, fook all, because of Parlimentary Privelage.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:

Sage also said there would be little effect non the UK, intact almost a year to the day

Nothing, nada, zilch, fook all, because of Parlimentary Privelage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next