mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
seadog
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PatDunne

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 9:21 pm

Uk has now vaccinated 2.3 million people, and Europe?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 9:55 pm

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 10:06 pm

I see Boris was seen seven miles from home on his bicycle, obviously his local crack dealer had run out of product ect, ect.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2021 10:24 pm

I'm surprised he'd be on a bicycle with all the alcohol and drugs in his system. He might fall off!

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 9:43 am

Not even an electric bike for our fit as a butchers dog PM.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 10:31 am

I'm amazed Harve isn't all over this. Perhaps it's because he knows he will be called out on his Nottingham trip?
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 12:45 pm

There is one bit of good news that I've not seen reported anywhere

The first vaccinations were just under 4 weeks ago with some 2.6m to date
Whilst I'm sure there actually has been but I've not read or seen one single press comment whereby someone vaccinated has actually subsequently caught covid. Not even one ??
That bodes superbly for the future once we ramp up to 2-3 million a week
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 3:11 pm

POI wrote:
Against my will, this morning I had to leave the mostly safe confines of the wilderness and venture into Muffsville, Jannerbama, to Iceland for the monthly freezer fill-up.

Long story short, people just aren’t getting it. Twice I had to tell people to back the feck off away from me, reaching over my shoulder to grab something off the shelves and then not waiting 2 metres away in the check out queue. I also asked a bloke, politely and tactfully of course, why he isn’t wearing a mask. Basically, his answer was he couldn’t give a feck. I would have Twatted him with a tin of chopped tomatoes or a frozen pizza and then lectured him if my missus wasn’t with me. Utter cnutish attitude!

Then there was a group of 3 women yapping in the desert isle with their masks around their chin, then another two women who obviously haven’t see each other for a while hugging and pecking each other’s cheek!

What is it going to take before it sinks in with these fuckwits? Uh?

I couldn’t get out of there and back home to sheep, cows and rabid squirrels fast enough.

I need a drink!

The problem is Boris and his talentless cabinet lack the will to enforce anything. In Spain if you're seen anywhere outside without a mask there's a €1,000 fine waiting, and a prison sentence for repeat offenders. Regions are locked down with Police road blocks, we can't travel outside our Murcia region, except for the usual exceptions, work, health, care etc, but you need the paperwork with you, otherwise you're not allowed through. There's a curfew in place of 10pm.

Can you imagine if that was even suggested in the UK? The rabid leavers, who have now migrated to the rabid anti lockdowns, would be all over Boris, and he hasn't got the balls to stand up to them.

Until he does, and imposes a proper lockdown, vaccines or not, there will be thousands more deaths and a completely swamped NHS - which of course allows for the private sector to step in save everyone, and make enormous profits of course.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 3:22 pm

Ignoring the rules has nothing to do with remain or leave there are twats on both sides. I totally agree with Spain's stance and don't get this line about "we aren't a police state" I've mentioned it before many times, if I break eu/uk employment laws I can be fined tens of thousands, same goes for health and safety, littering £1000, dog fouling £1000, fly tipping up the £50k. I know a farmer who was fined £5k by environment agency for letting slurry get into a watercourse when they turned up in the recent biblical floods and it was only some cow pats on the farmyard. the government should have had £10k fines for leaving a tier four area weeks ago and enforced it they could have stopped the southwest getting the new variant if they had.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 3:50 pm

The problem is Boris and his talentless cabinet lack the will to enforce anything. In Spain if you're seen anywhere outside without a mask there's a €1,000 fine waiting, and a prison sentence for repeat offenders. Regions are locked down with Police road blocks, we can't travel outside our Murcia region, except for the usual exceptions, work, health, care etc, but you need the paperwork with you, otherwise you're not allowed through. There's a curfew in place of 10pm.

Can you imagine if that was even suggested in the UK? The rabid leavers, who have now migrated to the rabid anti lockdowns, would be all over Boris, and he hasn't got the balls to stand up to them.

Until he does, and imposes a proper lockdown, vaccines or not, there will be thousands more deaths and a completely swamped NHS - which of course allows for the private sector to step in save everyone, and make enormous profits of course.

[/quote]

How do people on benefits in Spain pay 1000 euro fines and can you imaging the bleating from Piers, Harve and Sir Starm if a UK universal benefit claimant was fined such a sum? that's what were up against.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 4:26 pm

PatDunne wrote:

How do people on benefits in Spain pay 1000 euro fines and can you imaging the bleating from Piers, Harve and Sir Starm if a UK universal benefit claimant was fined such a sum? that's what were up against. [/quote]

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Not sure whats happened on the quote there will leave it now (Harve)

Pat if you'll scroll all the way though this I have said hammer them hard right across the board....bang £1000 fine, 2nd time £10,000 and then bang em up

Another thing.....these supermarkets now saying we'll enforce masks in supermarkets. The roasters were told to do that months ago and none of this exempt nonsense either. Put the bloody thing on no matter what or get someone else to do your shopping because 90% of these "exempt" mob almost certainly are just being difficult.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 4:44 pm

I messed up the quote Harve, but how would a person on Universal credit pay a £1000 fine and would Piers and Labour agree not to whinge about it 'leaving children to starve' if a parent had such a fine to pay?

What does a benefit claimant in Spain with children to feed do when hit with such a large fine?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 5:03 pm

The problem in this country is you have millions of entitled civil liberty darlings in society.

Even our first harshest ‘lockdown’ in March was way too lax, in comparison to most other European countries. We’re just way too soft....and unfortunately our NHS is paying the price.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:21 pm

PatDunne wrote:
I messed up the quote Harve, but how would a person on Universal credit pay a £1000 fine and would Piers and Labour agree not to whinge about it 'leaving children to starve' if a parent had such a fine to pay?

What does a benefit claimant in Spain with children to feed do when hit with such a large fine?

There are benefits in Spain, more so recently with the lockdowns, but there isn't a benefit culture as there is in the UK. The Spanish are much more family orientated and if one member gets fined then they all contribute.

Interestingly, there was a breakdown of those who had been fined in the Murcia area for not adhering to the restrictions, over 60% were ex-pats, 30% were businessmen, and very few were the normal man in the street types, and the main offence was having more than two people in the car not from the same family and not wearing masks.

In general people here accept the restrictions for what they are - necessary. The Governments, both regional and central have been very clear why they are needed and people have gone along with that.

Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2021 8:25 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
The problem in this country is you have millions of entitled civil liberty darlings in society.

Even our first harshest ‘lockdown’ in March was way too lax, in comparison to most other European countries. We’re just way too soft....and unfortunately our NHS is paying the price.

Exactly. Boris was asked the other day about a curfew, as there is in other countries, his reply was that it was unnecessary and un-British.

Tells you all you need to know.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 4:08 am

The country is on auto pilot, no cnut on the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 6:23 am

A year to the day news night broke the story.........

Still havent closed borders.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 7:11 am

laugh laugh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In any other democracy it would be hilarious and tongue in cheek........ but not ours
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 10:40 am

But did Bojo break the rules with his bike ride I think not? Left his house on his bike for exercise and returned to his house. The two women in Derbyshire had their fines refunded after driving five miles to take a walk, and rightly so.
The only argument to use against Bojo is that he ought to make the rules tougher but they need to actually publish guidelines of exactly how far you can travel for exercise although the virus isn't getting spread by people exercising its getting spread by people travelling the length and breadth of the country (like Plymouth to Nottingham) and meeting indoors.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 11:51 am

All this stuff about Boris and his bike ride is yet another example of bbc/ guardian/ sky/ remainer anti government/ Boris campaign.

Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 12:25 pm

The main resistance that I've seen to tighter restrictions have come from Tory MPs supporting their constituencys business interests.
Back to top Go down
Dog Bone Malone

Dog Bone Malone

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 12:34 pm

All of this ‘you must stay local to exercise ’ is just an impossible task unless you put an actual defined distance you’re permitted to go which could be construed as ‘local’.

Instead of politicians and law enforcement constantly scratching their heads as to what’s local, why don’t they say something like up to a 5 miles radius from your home address. I’m sure everyone in the county lives within an area no more than 5 miles away in which they can get their Lycra and sports bra on and get all sweaty! Phwoar (rubs knees) 🤓
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 3:09 pm

Another huge U turn by Johnson after his Government yesterday stated there was no call for vaccinations outside of daytime....now at PMQs we're going 24/7

The pattern is depressingly familiar. Bluster. Dither. Fail to lead. Then far too late bow to public pressure.
Even in the best of times it’s no way to govern and in a pandemic its simply deadly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 3:30 pm

POI wrote:
All of this ‘you must stay local to exercise ’ is just an impossible task unless you put an actual defined distance you’re permitted to go which could be construed as ‘local’.

Instead of politicians and law enforcement constantly scratching their heads as to what’s local, why don’t they say something like up to a 5 miles radius from your home address.  I’m sure everyone in the county lives within an area no more than 5 miles away in which they can get their Lycra and sports bra on and get all sweaty! Phwoar (rubs knees) 🤓

I’ve got this vision of Benny Hill leering at the Lycra but better not mention it in case it offends somebody!
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 6:05 pm

There are days I think when we’re all just speechless. I always knew Johnson would be a terrible prime minister, but never this terrible. The indifference to death on such a scale, the casual corruption and incompetence. What he has done to our country. There aren’t the words.
Truly shocking. He was clearly hungover at the committee apperance induced between PMQs and his shambolic effort to answer questions

Yvette Cooper openly dismantling the idiot was superb to watch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next