Dog Bone Malone
mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
seadog
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:43 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Harve normally posts the polls but it looks like he missed this one today in the Guardian...

Success of vaccine rollout pushes Tories ahead of Labour in the polls.

Boris Johnson moves ahead of Keir Starmer as the person seen as the best prime minister

I saw it but like all rational people am disgusted that a drunken line snorting oaf who to date has killed over 130,000 people can somehow apparently be ahead in the polls

Lie after lie after lie that so many people have become now immune and desensitized to it.

Absolute pure evil and theres not a board member here who deep down doesn't know it all too well

You had Liz Truss on the Sophie Ridge show at 8.30am today simply lying through her teeth....Ridge is looking on in disbelief. They have normalized lying now and frankly whilst I dont agree with the Captain Hindsight jibe from the oaf aimed at Kier Starmer he certainly should be screaming long and hard from the rooftops.

The power of social media is allowing Johnson to act with impunity

in what way is he responsible for 130,000 deaths?

those people died cause they caught the virus that either heighten their other illnesses to the point it finished them off or out right killed them over time. They caught that from other people not Boris or the government, people all over the country who still to this day refuse to wear masks or wash their hands, keep their distance or stay in for all but essential exemptions finding all the loopholes they can to break the conditions. cause they have to be pricks and treat it as a political statement.

The fact is their neighbors/family/friends killed them not Boris or his actions that you can thank labour for not being more extreme at the start.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:21 pm

130,000. 😆
Where the feck do you read this tripe, or do yo just make it up ?
Anyone who honestly believes the UK death rate from Covid is any different to any other developed country needs to have a serious word with themselves.
Clearly every country is using different criteria for death numbers & the UK, to our detriment, seem determined to record as many as possible as “dying with Covid”.  Obviously these viruses, like Norovirus, find their way into hospitals & spread like wildfire so the chances are anyone dying of anything else will have been exposed.
A case in point was a motorcyclist who sadly died in a RTA near Plymouth last summer, & who had tested positive many weeks before, was recorded as having “died with Covid”.
There was a local Freedom of information request a few weeks ago to establish the number of patients who had died in Derriford FROM Covid rather than WITH Covid.
The answer was 5 out of 144 deaths...Five.

My Daughter has close links with German health providers through her translation business & their policy has always been to try to record deaths as “anything but Covid”
The UK’s approach is an elaborate smokescreen to keep the public scared.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:40 pm

Lord Melbury wrote:
130,000. 😆
Where the feck do you read this tripe, or do yo just make it up ?
Anyone who honestly believes the UK death rate from Covid is any different to any other developed country needs to have a serious word with themselves.
Clearly every country is using different criteria for death numbers & the UK, to our detriment, seem determined to record as many as possible as “dying with Covid”.  Obviously these viruses, like Norovirus, find their way into hospitals & spread like wildfire so the chances are anyone dying of anything else will have been exposed.
A case in point was a motorcyclist who sadly died in a RTA near Plymouth last summer, & who had tested positive many weeks before, was recorded as having “died with Covid”.
There was a local Freedom of information request a few weeks ago to establish the number of patients who had died in Derriford FROM Covid rather than WITH Covid.
The answer was 5 out of 144 deaths...Five.

My Daughter has close links with German health providers through her translation business & their policy has always been to try to record deaths as “anything but Covid”
The UK’s approach is an elaborate smokescreen to keep the public scared.

I mentioned on he recently my friends mum died in hospital from Covid yet she was I'll for years and caught Covid on her death bed literally two days before she died. It may have hastened her end by a day or so but no more.
I'm sure I'm not the only one that chortles every time he sees Harve castigating the government for lying when literally every claim he makes doesn't pass a fact check. 130,000 dead, Bojo always pissed at press conferences, coke habit..........just in his last post.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 12:41 pm

Angry wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
PatDunne wrote:
Harve normally posts the polls but it looks like he missed this one today in the Guardian...

Success of vaccine rollout pushes Tories ahead of Labour in the polls.

Boris Johnson moves ahead of Keir Starmer as the person seen as the best prime minister

I saw it but like all rational people am disgusted that a drunken line snorting oaf who to date has killed over 130,000 people can somehow apparently be ahead in the polls

Lie after lie after lie that so many people have become now immune and desensitized to it.

Absolute pure evil and theres not a board member here who deep down doesn't know it all too well

You had Liz Truss on the Sophie Ridge show at 8.30am today simply lying through her teeth....Ridge is looking on in disbelief. They have normalized lying now and frankly whilst I dont agree with the Captain Hindsight jibe from the oaf aimed at Kier Starmer he certainly should be screaming long and hard from the rooftops.

The power of social media is allowing Johnson to act with impunity

in what way is he responsible for 130,000 deaths?

those people died cause they caught the virus that either heighten their other illnesses to the point it finished them off or out right killed them over time. They caught that from other people not Boris or the government, people all over the country who still to this day refuse to wear masks or wash their hands, keep their distance or stay in for all but essential exemptions finding all the loopholes they can to break the conditions. cause they have to be pricks and treat it as a political statement.

The fact is their neighbors/family/friends killed them not Boris or his actions that you can thank labour for not being more extreme at the start.

Bang on the money only thing I would add is that its people like Harve not following the rules then lying and blaming the result of rule breaking on Johnson.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 1:15 pm

Back in July, Boris Johnson turned down an invitation for Britain to join the EU's Covid vaccine scheme, taking the view that we'd be better off sourcing our own.

Cue the most almighty stink, with Opposition politicians falling over one another to score cheap points.

Catherine West, Labour's shadow minister for Europe, dubbed the decision 'dumb and dumber'. Her colleague, Bell Ribeiro-Addy, accused the Government of 'yet again putting ideology before saving lives'.

The Lib Dems' then leadership contender Layla Moran claimed the wicked Tories were favouring 'Brexit over vaccines', while the party's Health spokesperson Munira Wilson declared this 'stubborn unwillingness to work with the EU' was 'unforgivable'.

The Guardian promptly rose to the bait, using Wilson's remarks to justify the headline 'UK plan to shun vaccine scheme 'unforgivable', say critics'.

Then, in the sewer of grievance that is social media, a host of highly influential 'Remainiacs' decided it was actually part of a sinister plan by Mr Johnson to murder his own citizens by failing to inoculate them.

David Schneider, the Left-wing comedian, to this end told his 500,000 followers we were witnessing 'this week's episode of Who Cares if You Die as Long as we Brexit', adding that it showed Brexit to be a 'death cult'.

James Felton, a comedy writer for The Guardian and BBC, accused the evil PM of 'killing your own citizens to own the EU'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Any comments from the above? Of course not. All very quiet. Scum the lot of them.

There would have been blood on their hands and tens of thousands of more deaths if they had been in charge.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 3:20 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
The only time Johnson will be held to account is 10 years down the line when the public enquiry rips him to shreds and hangs him out to dry over his spurious ICU "incident" amongst 99 others.

He'll have nowhere to hide when others are on oath and on the stand.

Blair seems to be ok, still free to add millions to his bulging bank account, I guess we shouldn't mention the war?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 3:49 pm

If anyone should have been charged and convicted it was blair and his thieving chancellor brown.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:17 pm

Don't mention the gold either
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:29 pm

PatDunne wrote:

Nor our pensions that Gordon Brown robbed~git
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:41 pm

Some very unhappy European newspaper, Piers must be drunk because he hasn't mentioned them, anyway the Guardian reports -

Germany’s Die Zeit said the European commission had unwittingly provided “the best advertisement for Brexit: it is acting slowly, bureaucratically and in a protectionist manner. And if something goes wrong, it’s everyone else’s fault.”

An editorial in El País – “If you compare its actions with those of other administrations, the EU has acted with a certain slowness that has led to the late signing of contracts, which is now becoming a problem.”

A leader in El Mundo, meanwhile, concluded: “These days, the EU is giving off the same feeling of vulnerability and confusion that we saw during the first weeks of the coronavirus outbreak.”

There was a similar sense of exasperation from France’s Le Monde. The paper acknowledged that the pandemic had pitched political and business leaders into a situation “as exceptional as it is unpredictable” – and said that the EU was “ill-equipped for health emergencies of this magnitude”

Best stick to the twitter bubble Harve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:47 pm

Be interesting to read Harve’s take on this

Second thoughts no it won’t 😩
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:55 pm

Guardian - UK vaccinates record number of people in a day
The UK has carried out the highest number of Covid vaccinations in one day, with figures showing 598,389 received their first dose on Saturday.

The previous record was set last Saturday when the UK reported 491,970 doses in a single day.

It brings the total number of people to receive their first dose of a coronavirus vaccine to 8,977,329, with another 491,053 receiving their second dose, the BBC reports.

Truly magnificent effort, are you watching Europe?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 5:57 pm

Guardian reporting just how dear ole Blighty is leading the way and trying to bring freedom back to Europe (again)

Liz Truss told Sky News’ Sophy Ridge programme:

What we know about the vaccination programme is this is a global problem and we need a global solution.We’re only going to be able to deal with this disease if we get everybody vaccinated across the world.

“It’s vital we work together, it’s vital we keep borders open and we resist vaccine nationalism, and we resist protectionism. I’ve been working with my fellow trade ministers to make that happen. We’re pleased that the EU admitted that the Article 16 ... for the border in Ireland was a mistake and they are now not proceeding with that.

But, fundamentally, the way we’re going to get through this crisis is working together and I’m very pleased that the UK is leading the way.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:03 pm

Graiser wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

Nor our pensions that Gordon Brown robbed~git

That’s what I was talking about.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:05 pm

Graiser wrote:
Be interesting to read Harve’s take on this

Second thoughts no it won’t 😩

Don’t worry about it he doesn’t answer posts that question his love of the eu, piers, smarmy, Blair, remainers in general and the fox killer.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:09 pm

Toffs foxhunting bad, Good Law Project baseball bat good.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 6:10 pm

Exactly!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:49 am

Quiet here this morning
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 7:50 am

Helen Whately is on GMB later who previously twice produced the worse minister performance before their self induced 200 day ban from appearing was lifted with the demise of Cummings

Piers was warned previously about reducing her to tears so suspect Susannah Reid will hang her out to dry this time. They must truly shit themselves all weekend knowing that utter abject coward Johnson has rostered them on

Oh to get that drunken soak in the studio himself when this is all over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:38 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
Helen Whately is on GMB later who previously twice produced the worse minister performance before their self induced 200 day ban from appearing was lifted with the demise of Cummings

Piers was warned previously about reducing her to tears so suspect Susannah Reid will hang her out to dry this time. They must truly shit themselves all weekend knowing that utter abject coward Johnson has rostered them on

Oh to get that drunken soak in the studio himself when this is all over

ignoring questions agan harve?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:47 am

200 day ban?

Almost everyday you tell us how some minister has been brought to task by piers the prick.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 1:19 pm

Anything from pro eu sir smarmy over the border fiasco or the eu vaccine fiasco?

Thought not.

Any comments about the above harve?

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 9:42 pm

Prez vdl blaming a deputy for the border 'mistake'.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 11:23 pm

ROBERT PESTON has shamed the EU with a mistake-by-mistake breakdown of how the bloc got its vaccine rollout so wrong sparking delays and a huge fallout.

PIERS Morgan has confronted Remainer Anna Soubry after she hit back at his claim that the European Union had "finally united Britain about Brexit" amid the row over vaccines which has left the bloc humiliated.

Peston and Morgan, doesn't Harve usually like to quote them? lay off the booze Harve you're missing stuff.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2021 11:29 pm

Express - Sturgeon shambles: Scotland vaccine crisis as almost half of supply stuck in storage
NICOLA STURGEON is facing a crisis with almost half of Scotland's coronavirus vaccine supply stuck in cold storage.

But, but, but, they said she was competent and Boris is the clown, sober up Nicola and quickly, your people need vaccines surely the drink can wait?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next