mouldyoldgoat
Earwegoagain
seadog
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:35 am

Graiser wrote:
For a Tory minister I thought she was quite impressive

I wish twitter as shown their response, there is not a big enough hole for them to hide in.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 12:19 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
Lifted from the Guardian and relating to Johnsons catastrophic foray into Scotland

"Still, that was nothing compared with the hypocrisy of his insistence that he “believed in the power of doing things together”. At times like this you wonder whether Johnson takes everyone for fools, simply has no conscience, or no memory. Or all three. Boris has only ever believed in doing what was good for Boris. Collaboration is a one-way street for any narcissist.

Johnson just had time to dodge questions on Desmond Swayne’s lockdown scepticism and “the teething problems” of his sellout of the Scottish fishing fleet before wrapping things up with a near incoherent summary of his day.

I quote verbatim: “If [the vaccine is] approved by the MHRA then we will have 60m doses of it by the end of this year for the whole of the British people. And so it’s a success for Scotland. Uh, it’s a success for, uh, Britain and, uh, it’s a success for Britain because it is a success for Scotland. It’s a success for Scotland because it’s a success for Britain.

“So, uh, I’m, uh, you know, it was very, very encouraging to see it. That’s, that’s … I may have done some other things as well while I have been here although I can’t immediately recollect what they are. It’s been an action-packed day and always a joy to see you.”

Once again drunk doubtless. Nobody who was stone cold sober could possibly come up with that.
Tragic it really is.

Why shouldn't the PM of the UK visit the UK? It's kind of his job, not like the jolly you took to Nottingham breaking all the rules to see family.
As for the Scottish fishermen if they vote to leave the UK they will have literally a quarter of the ground that they fish now.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 2:30 pm

Even the National, (the paper that supports an Independent Scotland) carried this headline yesterday -

LABOUR leader Sir Keir Starmer has defended Boris Johnson’s trip to Scotland to promote the Union today, insisting the mid-pandemic visit is “legitimate”.

Expecting Harve to call out Starmer next post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 3:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
Lifted from the Guardian and relating to Johnsons catastrophic foray into Scotland

"Still, that was nothing compared with the hypocrisy of his insistence that he “believed in the power of doing things together”. At times like this you wonder whether Johnson takes everyone for fools, simply has no conscience, or no memory. Or all three. Boris has only ever believed in doing what was good for Boris. Collaboration is a one-way street for any narcissist.

Johnson just had time to dodge questions on Desmond Swayne’s lockdown scepticism and “the teething problems” of his sellout of the Scottish fishing fleet before wrapping things up with a near incoherent summary of his day.

I quote verbatim: “If [the vaccine is] approved by the MHRA then we will have 60m doses of it by the end of this year for the whole of the British people. And so it’s a success for Scotland. Uh, it’s a success for, uh, Britain and, uh, it’s a success for Britain because it is a success for Scotland. It’s a success for Scotland because it’s a success for Britain.

“So, uh, I’m, uh, you know, it was very, very encouraging to see it. That’s, that’s … I may have done some other things as well while I have been here although I can’t immediately recollect what they are. It’s been an action-packed day and always a joy to see you.”

Once again drunk doubtless. Nobody who was stone cold sober could possibly come up with that.
Tragic it really is.

Why shouldn't the PM of the UK visit the UK? It's kind of his job, not like the jolly you took to Nottingham breaking all the rules to see family.
As for the Scottish fishermen if they vote to leave the UK they will have literally a quarter of the ground that they fish now.

the snp havent been running scotland well at all so if i were a jock i wouldnt want them running the country independantly as they will screw it up more so than they have now.

i blame that film bravehart for this freedom talk.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 5:54 pm

Fecking Australians more trouble than they are worth!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 10:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 10:28 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Fecking Australians more trouble than they are worth!

totally agree. Who ties kangaroo's down for sport in this day and age honestly
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptyFri Jan 29, 2021 11:04 pm

Now the eu are showing their true colours over the vaccine..

invoking article 16 of the Brexit deal then backtracking.

Scum pure and simple.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 1:51 am

Guardian - ''EU in U-turn over move to control vaccine exports to Northern Ireland
European commission cites ‘error’ hours after proposal caused anger on both sides of Irish border

Brussels has been forced into a humiliating U-turn in the face of outrage in London and Dublin after seeking to trigger a Brexit deal clause to establish border controls on vaccine doses moving into Northern Ireland from the Republic.

The European commission was forced to backtrack on its plan to effectively erect a vaccine border on the island of Ireland after both Boris Johnson and the Irish taoiseach, Micheál Martin, spoke personally to its president, Ursula von der Leyen''

'Humiliating' U-turn, Boris bashed those EU swine, this whole Vaccine episode, with plucky Blighty standing alone is not only the best advert for BREXIT but has guaranteed the Tories the next general election win.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 2:19 am

Guardian - Emmanuel Macron has said Europe will not block or ban exports of coronavirus vaccines but that they should be “controlled”,

So when he said block earlier he meant controlled? Could Piers not get over to France and drag this pissed up MILF hunter out of the bar?

Blood on his hands, Boris is a twat, look at his hair, why can't we re-join etc etc etc
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:40 am

Pissed up Milf hunter lol.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 8:42 am

Of course the EU are going to look after its own citizens now. They owe the UK absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 10:27 am

Freathy wrote:
Of course the EU are going to look after its own citizens now.  They owe the UK absolutely nothing.

Luckily for them we had a different outlook in '39
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 10:28 am

And we owe them feck all. After all the ‘must keep an open border between north and south to preserve the good Friday agreement’ shit from the eu during the Brexit negotiations they put up barriers in less than a month after we leave. And people still support the eu!

Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 10:43 am

Les Miserable wrote:
Freathy wrote:
Of course the EU are going to look after its own citizens now.  They owe the UK absolutely nothing.

Luckily for them we had a different outlook in '39

Rather a large net financial contribution over the years as well.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 2:27 pm

Looking after his own citizens or lying to cover up incompetence and in a rush to get to the bar?

Macron accused of lying about AstraZeneca vaccine to 'reduce demand' in France
EMMANUEL MACRON has been accused of lying about the effectiveness of the AstraZeneca vaccine to "reduce demand" in France, according to Professor Sir John Bell of Oxford University.

Macron 'is trying to reduce demand' says Bell
Emmanuel Macron is indulging in "demand management" by questioning the effectiveness of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine, according to a leading UK scientist who helped develop the breakthrough vaccine. The French President sparked a furious backlash after he claimed, without any evidence, that the Oxford vaccine "doesn't work as expected" and appeared to be "quasi-ineffective" in the over-65s. When pressed on evidence, Mr Macron admitted he had no new data to back up his bombshell claims.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 3:08 pm

Then its quite easy. AZ needs to work out what % of the 400 million eu doses it is supposed to be supplying would go to France and reduce it by that amount because obviously Macron doesn't want it. The same should go for Germany for telling the same lies.

I will help them out.

So 400 million divided by 27 eu countries = 14,814,815 doses per eu country (shared equally between all members because they are a democratic organisation and no country should get more than any other because of size or population.)

So 400 million minus 14,814,815 (France) = 385,185,185 minus 14,814,815 (Germany) = 370,370,370 doses they need to supply to the eu.

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 3:10 pm

For once I agree with the wanker...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 5:26 pm

The Good Morning Britain presenter did not hold back as he branded Brussels "a bunch of selfish, ruthless, arrogant twerps". And he hit out at the EU's "shocking antics" after the bloc threatened to override part of the Brexit deal on Northern Ireland amid vaccine supply shortages in a move that sparked widespread condemnation from across the political spectrum.

Former newspaper editor Mr Morgan tweeted: "Congrats to the EU on finally uniting Britain about Brexit.

"With their shocking antics over vaccines, they've managed to achieve the impossible and make us all - Leavers AND Remainers - think they're a bunch of selfish, ruthless, arrogant twerps."

Many of the GMB host's followers were quick to agree with him.

Harve?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySat Jan 30, 2021 6:44 pm

The thing is if they had asked and not demanded that we give them some of the AZ vaccine for the UK I think the Government would have looked at trying to help them. They didn't ask and have tried to bully us so they can feck off!

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 8:59 am

Harve normally posts the polls but it looks like he missed this one today in the Guardian...

Success of vaccine rollout pushes Tories ahead of Labour in the polls.

Boris Johnson moves ahead of Keir Starmer as the person seen as the best prime minister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 10:33 am

A friend of mine over there has told me this morning that Western Australia is having a 5 day lockdown :O 5 days what is the point in that lol
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:23 am

PatDunne wrote:
Harve normally posts the polls but it looks like he missed this one today in the Guardian...

Success of vaccine rollout pushes Tories ahead of Labour in the polls.

Boris Johnson moves ahead of Keir Starmer as the person seen as the best prime minister

I saw it but like all rational people am disgusted that a drunken line snorting oaf who to date has killed over 130,000 people can somehow apparently be ahead in the polls

Lie after lie after lie that so many people have become now immune and desensitized to it.

Absolute pure evil and theres not a board member here who deep down doesn't know it all too well

You had Liz Truss on the Sophie Ridge show at 8.30am today simply lying through her teeth....Ridge is looking on in disbelief. They have normalized lying now and frankly whilst I dont agree with the Captain Hindsight jibe from the oaf aimed at Kier Starmer he certainly should be screaming long and hard from the rooftops.

The power of social media is allowing Johnson to act with impunity
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:29 am

If only people would stop voting and polling the 'wrong' way.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 11:33 am

The only time Johnson will be held to account is 10 years down the line when the public enquiry rips him to shreds and hangs him out to dry over his spurious ICU "incident" amongst 99 others.

He'll have nowhere to hide when others are on oath and on the stand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds   Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chinese Virus May Have Infected Hundreds
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next